Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92175 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
fattbabakay: @OP abeg don't mind doz replying rubbish...Som of dem re hopeless goons...dey av sore lives so dey're tryin 2 mak u feel depressd...kip up d so-called virgnity abeg,somday u'll get d reward***vex out***
Thank you so much..

*Yelping* ironically
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Sunbellar: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
What's your name?
sent an email
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sunbellar:
Thank your God or any other deity you serve you never did. You would have messed up your destiny and possibly basking in agony of STDs n HIV.
Your understanding gives me great joy..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
childofgod12: you people want 2 spoil dis mummy boy, my dear jump and pass nairalanders' advice. It's well.
*Smiles*
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ella239(f): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
God used dat seminar 2 prevent u 4rm sometin evil dat might happen 2 u if u endulge urself into dat act. Aleast u nw kw d consequences of pre-marital sex.God has a way of preventing his children 4rm evil.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Lordlexy...Your post is obviously one of the wisest on this thread..I think i'll follow you..

Thanks..I feel so elated..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by nopecin(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
U fork up big time nah people like u dey marry akube wife, girl wey dey don chop her pu**y finish unah go come dey do vrazy daddy and mummy for house........u better wise up and call her back to tell say u dey joke ni make u do d right thing.....I rest my case
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ella 239: God used dat seminar 2 prevent u 4rm sometin evil dat might happen 2 u if u endulge urself into dat act. Aleast u nw kw d consequences of pre-marital sex.God has a way of preventing his children 4rm evil.
Thanks ma'am...Someday your words would be my motivation as it has already laid a foundation already..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Sunbellar: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Osas001: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.
PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
3. Lack of concentration in your studies
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'S
6. Loss of worth among your loved ones..

Its not for popularity!!

Sex is an Experience, Sex is Power, Sex will give u the comfort you need when your tensed up... Bt for some1 of ur age... Hmmmm... It was nice u didn't do it base on ur reason, bt I bet u, sooner or later u will used u went on dat adventure.. Cuz it will teach on how u handle women, n not be a fanatic of sex!

Its still not late, u can make up another date, its never too early to av sex, except ur still vry young.. Bt I wld say go 4 it... If ur attracted 2 her, go 4 it... N I hope she's nt on Nairaland, and even if, its nothing... Enjoy the adventure of it!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Seriously it makes no sense dissing me..

We should act responsibly..I expected corrections and not insults..
and u hv the time in the whole world to reply every comment here on nairaland! u are def a random kid and nids to be flogged on d bumbum. common go spend ur time parking ur box and prepare for skol resumption nxt week.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by suco50(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Abel's concept:

Thanks man.

... and if your post (the newly created topic) is good enough or the moderators observe that its pulling traffic (response), then it might likely hit the front page (that's if you are lucky); that's what we call fp thngz. cool
*Dont get offended sometimes bro, cos not all good materials hit fp at times - Courtesy (the almighty MODS) grin

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
nopecin: U fork up big time nah people like u dey marry akube wife, girl wey dey don chop her pu**y finish unah go come dey do vrazy daddy and mummy for house........u better wise up and call her back to tell say u dey joke ni make u do d right thing.....I rest my case
Let me laugh a little..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by IamAminho: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
undecidedsometimes,,, the truth is bitter!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Sunbellar: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:

PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'S

Its not for popularity!!

Thank your God you never did. You would have sold your destiny cheaply to the devil or basking in agony of HIV/STDs
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
aux409: and u hv the time in the whole world to reply every comment here on nairaland! u are def a random kid and nids to be flogged on d bumbum. common go spend ur time parking ur box and prepare for skol resumption nxt week.
Na your M.b i de use?

*ENDS CONVO WITH THIS DUDE*
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Osas001: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Osas001:

Sex is an Experience, Sex is Power, Sex will give u the comfort you need when your tensed up... Bt for some1 of ur age... Hmmmm... It was nice u didn't do it base on ur reason, bt I bet u, sooner or later u will wish u went on dat adventure.. Cuz it will teach on how u handle women, n not be a fanatic of sex!

Its still not late, u can make up another date, its never too early to av sex, except ur still vry young.. Bt I wld say go 4 it... If ur attracted 2 her, go 4 it... N I hope she's nt on Nairaland, and even if, its nothing... Enjoy the adventure of it!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by thymedcurry(f): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am sure every single person here has turned down sex for some reason one time or the other. That you didn't hit this one doesn't mean would hit the next so stop applauding yourself.
I give you max 3 months you wouldn't be claiming a virgin anymore.
But really though I believe you turned her down not because you didn't want it but cos ur confidence level was low. Imagine considering giving out ur virginity to a girl you met online...wow dude...
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
thymedcurry: I am sure every single person here has turned down sex for some reason one time or the other. That you didn't hit this one doesn't mean would hit the next so stop applauding yourself.
I give you max 3 months you wouldn't be claiming a virgin anymore.
But really though I believe you turned her down not because you didn't want it but cos ur confidence level was low. Imagine considering giving out ur virginity to a girl you met online...wow dude...
3months?
Nay!! Till i get married..
My confidence was very low, that i admit...

I nor wan become daddy..Its too early for that..I've got a lot of plans in life..Sex would only help me jeopardize them..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Caprison(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
I remember when i was in teen age, I was scared to av sex cus i dnt wanna go to hell,I resist to eat lots of breeded meat even when they sorround me in ma hood.

Still living with ma policy till i met this COMPLICATED SEXY DAMSEL...I was with her in ma room but inside of me,i was like wrestling inside the ring with Undertaker..

well i try every possibilities of resisting but BODY NO BE WOOD.

I failed but ma regret wasn't base on the sex but if i can actually have sex b4 marriage,why suffering and wrestling withing me on the former that i actually resist successfully.

Well @op. Your strong to think twice and resist cus she ain't close to you yet,that's good but make sure you're strong enough to resist them in ur door mouth or Dodge them in the outside world.

And meanwhile,Sex is just 1 out of the 10 commandment of God,......so make sure you keep the remaining 9 and not coming here to rant just b'cus you overwhelm the power of 1 single sex....
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Na your M.b i de use?

*ENDS CONVO WITH THIS DUDE*
no, na my d..k u for use for that ur bitch nau! * continue convo wit this random kid*
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by emsheddy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP, shey ur profile say u dey bayelsa? Me dey delta state. Abeg pass me the girl details. Make i help u run am. Afterall, we be brothers nah.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by kaze4blues(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Too many kids on NL these days
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Op, you will remain a virgin for life! olodo oshi.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by joyidarauko: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dear friend. I thank God you didn't do it o me I had sex by mistake that day with a banker and I had to try to reconcile with God cause Sex brings down God's Glory in ur life now I want to make frd with some one like u that will be telling me the danger in Sex and send me a mail in my email
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Opiosko: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
A wise decision indeed, but dude is it only d consequencies of pre merital sex that they taught? What happened to other virtues like sharing; were u not taught to share with the less priviledge?. Share her contact with those who are in need of her pls. #Najokeoh!#I'mbornagain#
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
BoboYekini: @Op, you will remain a virgin for life! olodo oshi.
Its not a bad concept besides sex is not a must..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by MiriamOLA: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Permit me... My stepfather 1ce gave me an illustratn abt pre-marital sex using chocolates, cos he knew I enjoyed eating chocolates. Let me try nd quote:
'One day, your mom comes home with a large box containing all sorts of choco-bar nd toffee nd wafers dat u've never seen b4. Yum yum. U shout 4 joy but soon mellow down when your mom held back the whole box 4rm you and kept it on d top of a very high wardrobe in her room with instructions of 'touch not' to everyone, especially you. Oh, that's an impossible thing! You thought. Why wait? And meanwhile, there are hundreds of sweets there, she surely wuld never know if u take one once in a while. There u go. Maybe once in three days, u climb all d way 2 d box, risking ur life as u may fall nd get badly hurt, but u go anyway, for the exciting thrill of just one of those sweet things. This probably go on for two months. And one day again, mom brought down d big pack and hands it to u with her biggest smile, 'It's all yours, child.' Ah! It was meant to be a surprise, u realise, but never mind, u cry out with excitement nd begin 2 eat fifteen sweets at a time, oh it feels so good. Oh yeah? Me gives ur excitement a little time. U discover that after a short tym, as short as after a week, u start 2 lose your excitement abt it, so much so that sometimes, for days, u may not eat more than one of them sweets. Then you lament, 'Oh how foolish I've been.' If u had waited, you'd have had more fun, nd cherished d fact that u were able to wait for your gift delivered legally.'
Sorry for d long post but I hope u got my point. I want to have real sex with my husband in marriage. I want to jump into d marriage bed with cries of joy, not with sighs of 'Well, I've been there and done that'. It's a matter of choice, people. Hope sm1 learns. @Op, if your post is true, keep the zip locked, u won't regret it. God help us all.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
joyidarauko: Dear friend. I thank God you didn't do it o me I had sex by mistake that day with a banker and I had to try to reconcile with God cause Sex brings down God's Glory in ur life now I want to make frd with some one like u that will be telling me the danger in Sex and send me a mail in my email
Ok man
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by otalenu(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
5. Contacting STD'S

Its not for popularity!!

का मतलब हिंदी में जानिए| ....why all des kin babes dey fall for wrong hands like this?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
@MiriamOla...I loved your illustration..Its got a lot to learn...

+1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.