Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64743 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by asonet: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Apply wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by roselynbas(f): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
jayAjoku: if the Op looked like you i wouldnt blame the guy. ... Dammmmn you r beautiful... Op run 4 ur life

I don't understand! IS her pix here?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Play him the supersonic game.

Firstly, move to temporal place of residence during your sister`s absence and request for N250,000 as pre-condition for the show, tell him him you wanna use the money to register for a professional course. He will argue about it, so you tell him, if he is not giving you, then u need to get it from someone else. Do not take less.

Once he pays, the 250k, call him within 2hrs of receiving the 250k alert and inform him you just confirmed the funds and called the professional body and they said they need extra 100k, and you need it badly. The stage is set for him to become emotional, do not bulge, demand for it vehemently and call him every 3 hrs to remind him that you need the fucking money. Infact, inform your sister that you need 100k if she can have her husband give you the 100k, at that point the man will be so confused if he is being played by your sister.

If he gives more money, then use it to rent an apartment.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Forwetinnah: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
DankemzI: Leave that with house immediate effect, and stop dressing indicently. That man is a human being stop provocating him.!
grin cheesy cheesy grin ewoooooo God!! Na seduce o!! People wey dey waste their time dey go 'night of a thousand laffs' dey throw good cheddah away..the fun never stops on NL..I don laff zie!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
My dear its best u don't tell ur sister cos she will hate u for life. Just live dat house or find sumtin that will be taking u out of the house cos ur sister will end up blaming u and some foolish ones will pick sides with their husband and u know her husband has control over his wife anytin he says will stand

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by iknopro(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: u re right I guess I have 2 tell my sis about it

If you let your sister know about this you are going 2 destroy your sisters home, my advise is dat you keep it 2 urself, tell him you dnt want 2 do such thing wt him, give him reasons why you shouldn't indulge in such tins and I believe he will understand.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
kemtoiz: mumu. u dey reason d man maybe cos he get money. if say he no get anytin, u go reason am?
what are you trying 2 say
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Chrisdavis: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
If u love urself and u love your sister respectfully leave but tell her before u go back to your parents unless u are planning to break her home.the man may forcefully rape u when she is not around and turn it that u seduced him a word is enough ...
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by COvo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
How many married men have you fu cked?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by roselynbas(f): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
mad nigerian:

Yes and you would then lose your temper if it was YOUR sister.

And you have the audacity to call the Holy Name of Jesus in this nonsense you just said. Becareful because you have actually blasphemed. Not you mad Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Gamboh55(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.

Dats wrong.nice pix cry cry cry...OP threaten to report him to ur sista and record ur fone conversations and don't delete his text messages too
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by xynerise: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
You are crying for help when he is yet to ra'pe you. I wonder what you will do if he does?

Advising you is like telling an adult poison is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by oluking: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
The earlier you leave the house the better for you.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ms_Steph: My dear its best u don't tell ur sister cos she will hate u for life. Just live dat house or find sumtin that will be taking u out of the house cos ur sister will end up blaming u and some foolish ones will pick sides with their husband and u know her husband has control over his wife anytin he says will stand
tnx dear

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by seangy4konji: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
If u tell ur sister,she will hate you and accuse you of trying to destroy her home.might even say its ur fault as she had warned you to stop dressing anyhow.my own na say make you commit the house wen ur sister no deh or find else where because that man go bleep you sooner or later. Na randy man.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by oluking: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Billyonaire: Play him the supersonic game.

Firstly, move to temporal place of residence during your sister`s absence and request for N250,000 as pre-condition for the show, tell him him you wanna use the money to register for a professional course. He will argue about it, so you tell him, if he is not giving you, then u need to get it from someone else. Do not take less.

Once he pays, the 250k, call him within 2hrs of receiving the 250k alert and inform him you just confirmed the funds and called the professional body and they said they need extra 100k, and you need it badly. The stage is set for him to become emotional, do not bulge, demand for it vehemently and call him every 3 hrs to remind him that you need the fucking money. Infact, inform your sister that you need 100k if she can have her husband give you the 100k, at that point the man will be so confused if he is being played by your sister.

I SUSPECT YOU, U MUST BE A SCAM ARTIST grin grin
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by omonla555: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Let the man pay a ransom of Nm if the guy is Rich.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Muttex(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
come to my house before your sister return. i am a saint pls.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by gothrones(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
mad nigerian: Yes and you would then lose your temper if it was YOUR sister.

Of course, my sister, if I had one, would have the common sense to leave the house without having to come to NL to ask a patently stupid question.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Forwetinnah: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
roselynbas: tell your sister and then leave the house. Your sister obviously married a cronic womaniser. That man has no respect for you, your sister and your entire family is the reason why he will bring his immorality into his home. Tell her and leave that house immediately.

My opinion really!

And for those insinuating that it takes provocation before men come after you, you obviously don't have sisters and females in your family. If you like wear a garri bag, they will still come after you. After all, dogs will be dogs!!!

Gbamest!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by optimism91(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please
What are your duties in the house?
What type of wears do you normally put when your sister's husband is around?
But what would you be doing in that house if your sister travell's seeeing the kind of husband she has?
Are they the one fending for you, if no, I will advise you leave the house in one piece.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by andymofia(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please

This girl sha! What exactly do you expect Nairalanders to tell you? Lemme guess... Bleep Him, Report Him, Run Away from the house, Pray. LMAO, believe it or not, you know the right thing to do and I believe you have already decided on what to do. Please do not hesitate to inform us when the deed is done.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Billyonaire: Play him the supersonic game.

lol but seriously I dnt need an aprtment. I will be leaving 2 school soon
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Herbiodun09: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2014

Believe me, my 8 year old sister knows exactly what to do. Dumb A*S*S
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
olatomiwa: I don't know how we ended up with these little boys in nappies trying to play Papa...SEUN! This is becoming a nightmare, please create a KG section. No grown up can be dis DAFt, HABA!!!
shut ur traps, you m.orronic schmuck!!! The guy posted "in the lighter mood", and most pple got the joke, so why are u foaming through the mouth??
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by fagin1982(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ellatyra: You watch nollywood movies right?and you see how things like this escalates quicklyplease give the man the warning of his life...and call someone from home and report d issue to the person,be it your mum or someone you can trust or better still tell your sister you wanna leave the house during the period she's away, and depending on the relationship you have with your sister,you can aswell tell her...and please don't appear scared of the man or intimidated by him...put him in his place even if you have to swear at him,and keep those sms as evidence...my 2cents

God Bless you +1miilion times

OP -Best Advice
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by pickabeau1: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
@roselynbas

are u saying men are dogs

And for those insinuating that it takes provocation before men come after you, you obviously don't have sisters and females in your family. If you like wear a garri bag, they will still come after you. After all, dogs will be dogs!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by EVANKOKO1: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
drug d man and give him small injury on his prick or penis any word u can use
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
shizzle11: Tell your sister asap.

To start with, i hope you don't dress provocatively like a dangling n.ipple or exposed waste line. if I may ask, is the man accountable to you in any way(s)? eg is he paying your tuition fees? I.e if you're a student, is he a kind of pillar of support to your family? etc

I am not trying g to justify his irresponsible misdemeanor in any way, just that I'm trying to find out what gives him the confidence to want to lay you, even when he can look outside if he chooses to philander. Cos I know some men out there who will want to take advantage of relations simply cos they are largely responsible for their well being and so will want to exploit them sexually.

Either way, bring your sister into the picture now.
no he's not paying my fees o
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by efedavies: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
go back to your papa house na by force to stay with your sister,shey na till the guy congo u,u go no wetin to do.if u tell ur sista na waste of time cuz na u dem go blame jus pack commot
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pics or its a lie
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by ebamma(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
Prettyangel nnom number esie, ami ndi threaten enye ndoho, ke ami nyene fi, ommong okpong fi,ndi owo ekong oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.