Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (64747 Views)

Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Herbiodun09:

Believe me, my 8 year old sister knows exactly what to do. Dumb A*S*S
what's wrong with u? Have I in any way abuse you? Plz dnt get me angry
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Abuse: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hallo dear, i am very sure you have exposed your body in a way that attracted him. Men are not fools. Some ladies think we are. But we are not. She showed him something that he admires. Check yourself very well. Please avoid him cos he will make you ruin your sisters happiness. RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN,RUN.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
seriously? Have u been F** ur inlaws and ur friend's bf?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Danja: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
If it were in a Muslims' setting you may not need any advice from anybody because u would ought to know the way out. A Muslim lady will immediately leave the house when her sister is not around even if her husband is an Iman or Sheik.

Muslims do not give room for temptation. I think Christian should borrow a leap from the Muslims. A man should not isolate himself with a lady that is not his own sister, mother, mother's sister, father's sister, mother in-law. All others are prohibited to be alone with a lady so that temptation would not be allowed to thrive.

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by michkenokey(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
Don't be in a hurry in telling your sister or else the man will turn around and accuse you of trying to seduce him. If you can leave the house permanently, do so but if you can't, then give the man the warning of his life. Again, try to dress decently. You know, at times you ladies will dress to kill in the name of fashion & probably you may be more beautiful than your sister. The worst mistake you will make in your life is to succumb to his amorous advances. It never worked for those who attempted it they only have a bulging stomach to show for it. But When worse came to worst, d hell must be let loose- tell your sister. Gud luck!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by lomaxx: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
This very OP is pathologic for asking for unnecessary advise. I still don't get it. Your sister's husband is making advances on you and you're asking this house of Nairaland to advise you. Really?

Advise you on what exactly? That you don't have common sense to handle a mere male advance. Your type irks me. My second guess is that you need a medium where the wildness of the male libido will be put on the table for low-minds of your ilk to dissect.

Use your common sense and do the needful. Are you that brainless? Damn!!!!!

PS: We need a block button on NL. Some users are very annoying with their useless topics. Blocking them will help save our sanity from their olodoness.

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by striker9(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
2chainzz: u too leave d houz na
I tire o
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by lomaxx: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Herbiodun09:

Believe me, my 8 year old sister knows exactly what to do. Dumb A*S*S

OP is a real dumbass!! Psychotic dumbass!! Very very very dumb!!! So much for an anonymous forum.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Philipmems(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
simply_me: Do the needful. Fu ck him.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin grin Like serious??
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
ebamma: Prettyangel nnom number esie, ami ndi threaten enye ndoho, ke ami nyene fi, ommong okpong fi,ndi owo ekong oh
iyammi mbok afo aba ke mmoh nam ndioho mme ado se uno yak a threaten anye ano mbok
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Divinehenrich(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
gothrones: @OP
R u out of your mind? May God have mercy on you.
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, help the poor man relieve some stress. Take one for the team and do your sister a favor. May God bless you. Insist on a condom.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
lomaxx:

OP is a real dumbass!! Psychotic dumbass!! Very very very dumb!!! So much for an anonymous forum.
u re very stupid 2 open dat stinky mouth of urs nd vomit nonsense. Plz get ur dirty ass out of this thread
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Eminentsaint(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Osama10: If you are really serious leave that house on Wednesday and return when she is coming back.
i agree with you Osama... 100%
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: iyammi mbok afo aba ke mmoh nam ndioho mme ado se uno yak a threaten anye ano mbok
calabar gehs!!! Smh!! *runs out of thread*
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Slickest(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
U don't need to BREAK the home ma dear by tellin ur sis, think of their children if they av any, y don't u just leave d crib and let peace rain/reign... Its ur bad wen u axept dashed money nd u think its from his @...wise up ma dear nothing iz for free, just leave d awz and if afterwards he comes after u den he is way beyond a pervertic dolt, den u can let the family know so u can PROTECT the family coz lyk sm1 said, every woman knows what her husband is capable of doin xcept if she's d busy one.

My own b say I don't lyk it wen sister-in-laws nd brothers stays with couples, there's more danger than the pros, we all know men are polygamous in nature and women uncontempted with what ever they have eg her brother in law with complete six pacs who just returned from the US decided yo stay wik his brother for a month before going bak..we all know as e dey go...so no dulling, my dear OP go back 2 mama or borrow money rent awz....simple
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Femite74(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Never expected you to put this on Nairaland. You should know what to do without being told girl. flee and never look back.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by asonet: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Go ahead and DO THE RIGHT THING FAST. But if u don't know the right thing, here are my opinions:
Leave that house first if you are still there, and warn him never to disturb u again.
Advise ur sista 2 keep her man tight by reducing her frequent travelling if she ever does but never tell her about the harrassment from her husband.
Pray for that man 'coz he needs deliverance. He's a Cheat! I just hope he never contract HIV. Ur sista must be careful with this kind of man though.
Never call him or collect gifts from him.
If you want to visit that house, ensure that ur sister is around or else u risk being raped.
Don't waste your future with a reckless man!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by striker9(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
I got a question for the op,is it by force to stay in that house?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by AskProf: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
lomaxx: This very OP is pathologic for asking for unnecessary advise. I still don't get it. Your sister's husband is making advances on you and you're asking this house of Nairaland to advise you. Really?

Advise you on what exactly? That you don't have common sense to handle a mere male advance. Your type irks me. My second guess is that you need a medium where the wildness of the male libido will be put on the table for low-minds of your ilk to dissect.

PS: We need a block button on NL. Some users are very annoying with their useless topics. Blocking them will help save our sanity from their olodoness.

See her other topics

https://www.nairaland.com/1579552/please-advice

My friend told me this evening that she's inlove with a guy in the sister church, (she hardly fall for a guy but this time she's serious about it). According to her that the guy likes staring @ her and if she stares back he will quickly look elsewhere, now the problem is she keeps thinking about the guy and she even saw him In her dream. She will be going back to school nextweek and she ask me since she won't be seeing the guy for some months, if is adviseable for her to pass a written note to the guy asking for his number since she's a shy type . Please friends advise her on what to do.

Note: no insult

https://www.nairaland.com/1573368/what-should

Hello my fellow Nairalanders there's a saying that problem shared is easily solved, that is while have decided to bring these up. I always see myself swimming in my dreams and I don't find it funny anymore and the worst part of it is that it is now affecting me physically. I confided with my friend and she took me to her pastor, now the pastor want me to come for spiritual bath which according to him will take place by 12midnight and that I will only tie white clothe. Though have promise myself not to do that but is there other way to fight this? Please I need your kind advice on what to do. Tnx
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Pretyangel25(f): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
lomaxx: This very OP is pathologic for asking for unnecessary advise. I still don't get it. Your sister's husband is making advances on you and you're asking this house of Nairaland to advise you. Really?

shut-up joor I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by danot1030: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
if of true u dont have secrete interest tell ur sister so she culd knw d he-goat he has 4 a husband then u leave d house 4 them otherwise u will soon find urself opening uq legs 4 him.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by curtain: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Reporting can only post-pone the evil you are about to encounter, such men never changes their mind, with time, your sisters home will be destroyed and a curse will permanently be on you from her unforgiving heart. Now stop being a wicked girl and leave the house immediately, if you do that God will bless you and satan will be disappointed by that singular act of saving your sisters home. Some secrets are better left untold atleast not untill you have left the house. I suggest you give any excuse and leave to avoid incuring curses into your own future home.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Daresh(f): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: Ever since I step my foot in my sis house, the husband have been disturbing my life, first he sent me message and I taught it was a joke just last night he purposely touch my breast when I was in the kitchen cooking and I became so angry that I refuse 2 eat and my sis ask me why I'm that angry, I couldn't utter a word because he was staring at me.

He sent me another text this afternoon telling me that my sis is travelling on wednesday this week 2 come back on sunday and that he will have me all 2 himself, can u imagine? should I tell me sis and how will she feel? Because I don't want to create problem btw them. Advice please

Call your mum, call his parents. Better yet, tell your father or a male relative let them warn him off. Also when your sister leaves, I advice u to go too before he rapes you.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by lomaxx: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pretyangel25: u re very stupid 2 open dat stinky mouth of urs nd vomit nonsense. Plz get ur dirty ass out of this thread

My mouth stinks doesn't erase the fact that you're a Grade 1 dumbass. Olodoness runs in your plasma and CSF. It proliferates in your marrows and disseminates all over your body. My dentist will fix my mouth odour- but even Ben Carson can't fix your brain.

You're so dumb that a biospy of your brain will show dead neurons and multiple gliosis. Your brain is enough space-occupying lesion in itself. Stu.pidity will ruin your life.

Your sister's husband wants to have sex with you and you don't know what to do. Oh my my!!

3 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by matsilver: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=Pretyangel25] seriously he likes dashing me money o but I won't collect anything 4rm him again. tnx 4 ur advice. D only tin u can do is 2 honorably liv d house, if nt so long u ar in dat house, d man will nt stop untill he get wat he wish 4rm u.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
AskProf:

See her other topics

https://www.nairaland.com/1579552/please-advice

My friend told me this evening that she's inlove with a guy in the sister church, (she hardly fall for a guy but this time she's serious about it). According to her that the guy likes staring @ her and if she stares back he will quickly look elsewhere, now the problem is she keeps thinking about the guy and she even saw him In her dream. She will be going back to school nextweek and she ask me since she won't be seeing the guy for some months, if is adviseable for her to pass a written note to the guy asking for his number since she's a shy type . Please friends advise her on what to do.

Note: no insult

https://www.nairaland.com/1573368/what-should

Hello my fellow Nairalanders there's a saying that problem shared is easily solved, that is while have decided to bring these up. I always see myself swimming in my dreams and I don't find it funny anymore and the worst part of it is that it is now affecting me physically. I confided with my friend and she took me to her pastor, now the pastor want me to come for spiritual bath which according to him will take place by 12midnight and that I will only tie white clothe. Though have promise myself not to do that but is there other way to fight this? Please I need your kind advice on what to do. Tnx

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Slickest(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Danja: If it were in a Muslims' setting you may not need any advice from anybody because u would ought to know the way out. A Muslim lady will immediately leave the house when her sister is not around even if her husband is an Iman or Sheik.

Muslims do not give room for temptation. I think Christian should borrow a leap from the Muslims. A man should not isolate himself with a lady that is not his own sister, mother, mother's sister, father's sister, mother in-law. All others are prohibited to be alone with a lady so that temptation would not be allowed to thrive.
Don't talk lyk dat...religion nd personality are 2 different issues, are u trying to tell me there are no christian ladies that have the power to resist temptation and muslims ladies that can fall? C'mn, personality matters a lot, let's be moral nd do what is right, leave religion alone for a second.....and by d way ama muslim....

2 Likes

Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by hohafrank(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
oluswaggz: Hmmmm, I guess u cosd it urself, this is what happened?

How do you always get this type of pictures?
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by Slickest(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
OP...I av this feeling dat u only fear what ur sister would do 2u, deep insyd u wanna get down... Don't get down oo...leave d awz nd stop proving holy woman here!!!!
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by born2boink(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
The man maybe reading this on nairaland too.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by andymofia(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
dademola: calabar gehs!!! Smh!! *runs out of thread*

LMAO, now I see. It is the poor man that actually needs help, not OP.
Re: Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out by thasouthwestson: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmm.. I think you should just stop staying with em.. Leave em for good.. Find a reasonable excuse to give..and some secrets are better kept atimes Cos telling your sis might end up tearing the family apart... Even thou the hubby is the devil here, but are you sure you can live with the fact that you destryed your own sis home with something you should have kept to yourself, lets assume things go wrong? .. Well I can't.. Don't knw bout u sha.. And u might even end up destroying yoursef coz some men are born devil.. He go just frame u up with things you never even have in mind.. Like a silly mistake u made but overlooked...
Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.