Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,289 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (19618 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 23, 2005
hugs n Kisses , a romantic dinner , flowers n candy

that'll be nice
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Princess(f): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2005
I like that.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2005
Latoya:

U guys shuld please take it easy o
OK we will cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Princess(f): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2005
Good
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2005
havent gotten a romantic night lately
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by nddy(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2005
lit up red candles in a dark room, spread red roses on the bed, with a silent slow jamz,
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Princess(f): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2005
sounds like somebody does that every night in loneliness
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Duncan(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2005
Funny enough, I dont and will not tell a lady I LOVE YOU not until i have succeeded in taking her to the altar. Becos this girl can be something else at times. You know we guys really av to know what we are doing otherwise we would have surrender our AUTHORITY to this chicks without knowing it just in the name of love/lust.

Me i no dey love oh and i no dey gree say am. i've got the tricks to make them run after me even without ever tell them i love you. My principle is I DONT SAY WHAT I DONT MEAN AND THAT IS BECAUSE I ALWAYS MEAN WHAT I SAY. gIRLSSSSSSSSS if i meet you and dare tell you I LOVE YOU..........uhm you will have God to thank for the rest of your life.....LOL
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2005
There are many romantic ways to tell a lady that you love her.

Just compose a poem and send it to her with a scented flower.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2005
DUNCAN sounds more like a guys with no feelings u're suffering from what l call lack of natural sensitivity cos u cant feel it
maybe u've been heart broken before that u just do not what to losen up.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2005
i disagree with u pearldrops. i think he's right. Different people with different nature..geddit? wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2005
huh
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2005
ehnn wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2005
cool
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2005
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2005
kiss kiss
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2005
How about taking your lover to a hotel. And u two will sit by the swiming pool and have dinner, and also enjoy the cool brezze....................... wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2005
25 Ways To Say I Love You
Make sure you know...before you say, "I do!"

Show your sweetie your heart belongs to them with one of these 25 ways to say, "I love you!"

Order a custom-made cake with, "I love you" written on it.

Call in a dedication on your partner's favorite radio station.

Have flowers, delivered in person by a mutual friend.

Post a dedication on a website of your choice, maily love website.

Commission a billboard on your partner's route to work.

Diamond anything, with a card, or engraved.

Send them a framed photograph, autographed by you.

Leave a message on their voice mail or pager.

Leave little love notes around the house where they will find them.

Write it on the bathroom mirror in fog-proof treatment.

Mail them a letter, postcard or greeting card.

Commission a sky writer to write it in the air.

Announce it over the public address system in any public place.

Send them a postcard from the heart.

Write them a love poem.

Build a web site dedicated to your love.

Take out an ad in their favorite newspaper or magazine.

Make a screen saver and have a colleague load it onto their work computer.

Create any one of the simple crafts on LYC and send it to your love with a note.

Send them a box of chocolates with a card.

Have an artist draw their portrait from a photograph.

Carve a heart into their favorite tree.

Buy them something they have always wanted.

Commission a love song, sung just for them.

Commission a romance novel with you both as the lead characters.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2005
@greatpeter i like that. It's great.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2005
two nice peps
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Oracle(m): 2:04am On Oct 18, 2005
well i know sometimes its hard to say but whatz the damn deal
i mean its just three words
if u really love the girl give her a treat and lay it on the line 4 her and she'll understand
if she refuses leave her man there are many fishes in the river
look 4 someone else to tell i love you
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2005
What is all this kisses for pls g***GUY and H*tA**l should spare us all this ooooooo
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by WesleyanA(f): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2005
Oracle:

well i know sometimes its hard to say but whatz the damn deal
i mean its just three words
if u really love the girl give her a treat and lay it on the line 4 her and she'll understand
if she refuses leave her man there are many fishes in the river
look 4 someone else to tell i love you

i love you your style  wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by WesleyanA(f): 1:06am On Oct 19, 2005
gina34:

What is all this kisses for please g***GUY and H*tA**l should spare us all this ooooooo

they really need to get a room tongue
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2005
create one for us.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by WesleyanA(f): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2005
the toilet in my bathroom is a nice location for you you know? wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 2:53am On Oct 20, 2005
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by WesleyanA(f): 4:12am On Oct 20, 2005
that was a joke hota.. don't get confused. cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 4:16am On Oct 20, 2005
cool cool cool
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2005
kiss kiss
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2005
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2005
What a ekisses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.