Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (19396 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2005
u want ur own too?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by WesleyanA(f): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2005
goodguy, there's plenty of space to do that in the toilet of my bathroom you know?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2005
Here's another romantic way to say i love you.

Look at the girl and give her a slap then kiss her and tell her i love you.

She will fall 4u yakata. grin grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2005
Slap + kiss = confusion
Methinks she'l run for dear life thinking u've gone mad.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2005
No confusion Layi.
As you slapped her, she will want to know why the slap,
then you'll draw her close to yourself and give her a forceful kiss. grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2005
Turn tables
If she kicks u on ur groin and then said She loves U...will u trip?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2005
All for the sake of love, I will not only 3rip trip I will 6rip
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2005
lol. i just hope u'll still be sane enough to hear i love u.

Dont assume her reactions o. I wish the ladies will help us out. What will be their reaction?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2005
l havent been tantalized lately,can some body do it up here?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2005
Hey pearl, I hope this works .....

I love you so very much sweetheart. You are the love of my life. I have a hard time explaining how I feel. I have never felt anything like this before. You are always there for me no matter what. I do not know what I would've done this week without your love and support. You are the most loving, caring, compassionate and absolutely most awesome guy that I have ever met. Antonio holds a special place in my heart, but you have gone way above and beyond him.

I never thought that was possible. I want to marry you now, I want to be your wife. I want a baby with you; that is the most awesome experience, nothing compares to that. You are a wonderful father to our kids, but you deserve more. Thank you for always being there, for the flowers - they are beautiful, for your kind words, hugs, kisses, and the unconditional love. You are a dream come true and I want to spend the rest of my life with you as your wife, lover, and best friend. I have never in my life been so very happy. I feel much loved, beautiful and very happy.

I'm so very proud of you. You are a very strong person. It is really cool that we are strong for each other in different ways. We totally understand each other and feel for each other. When you hurt, I hurt. When you are happy, I'm happy. I just love you so much sweetheart and I never want to lose you. I give you my heart, my love and my life for now and forever. I love you.

Love always,

The Great whiteshark with the red unblinking eyes...
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2005
thankx baby that will last the week ur plantiful unconditional love
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2005
Just call her on her cell phone and Say to her
*Do u know what*and she will be like wat.
Then u say I LUV U. shocked
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2005
pearldrops:

thankx baby that will last the week your plantiful unconditional love

well at least I tried..... embarassed embarassed co I really do not understand what u mean my dear..
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2005
Shark! Shark!! Shark!!! tongue tongue
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2005
love's in the room
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by dolly(f): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2005
Let her look straight into your eyes and say it to her...........I LOVE YOU............
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by dolly(f): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2005
let her look straight into your and u look straight into hers too and say it...................I LOVE YOU............
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by dolly(f): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2005
I fink eye contact will do, let her look straight into ur eyes and u look in to hers too and say it .........I LOVE YOU............
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2005
huh sure sounds sexy to me
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by disney(f): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2005
You guys all got it wrong and l mean wrong big time.

To the guys, the most romantic way and l mean romantic way to show a nigerian woman that u love her is to cook for her for two good weeks and l mean morning , afternoon and night. Cook peppersoup in the morning, egusi in the afternoon and coconut rice in the nite......................also, a nice shower will do with you and her together making love.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by icingbaby(f): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2005
nothing says i love you, like diamonds.

so give her diamond ring, like a promise ring. smiley

or sing to her and say i love you baby. smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by smartsoft(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2005
Yah Sing to her with a romantic Voice grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2005
l love the husky voice
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by ocho(f): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2005
most romantic way for a guy to say he loves me? is it while trying to ask me out or if we're already dating? Hmmmmmm *thinking*.....if we're dating and really serious, i guess the romantic words (to replace I LOVE U) he could ever say to me would be...ocho,YOU ARE MY HEART. Words like that, just blow me away!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by showlankie(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2005
when you say i love you loud, really loud to her in front of a whole lot of crowd, will do a lil. before then whispers of how much you appreciate her telling her what she really means and blast the I LOVE YOU when she wouldnt expect it and when every other person will catch the vibe...
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by OhBoy1(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2005
icingbaby:

nothing says i love you, like diamonds.

so give her diamond ring, like a promise ring. smiley

or sing to her and say i love you baby. smiley
i like this one, because i'm try to tell my girl that i love her. thank icingbaby. smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2005
Just dont go Bankrupt in search of Diamond
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2005
Drivin home from work one day I saw the best trip of the year.

On Osboure road heading toward the 3rd mainland bridge just by Ikoyi cresent is dis new sign post. It is been run by a company called lighting vision. They use it to advetise stuff like Glo world, caveton helicopters, fanta and things like that. Well one evening like this we just saw this picture of a very pretty girl appear on board and the following word came on......

Kemi, please marry me.

This was like 6 pm when hold up plenty well well and everybody eyes dey shine well well so u can imagine the commotion wey that effect wan cause. Infact I am looking 4 the girl that I will trip like that. I bet the KEMI will still be in cloud 9 cos all her friends and pips will see it and tell her and u know how e be wen a girl friends dey trip on her boy friend, she go come like the guy like 20 more times..............

WARNING: dis kind of trip will cost u sha .........
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Bilspop(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2005
A lesson i learnt sometimes ago is that what u cant do to a girl twice, dont try it once. If all u cld afford is a walk down d street in a nice atmosphere with some nice biscuits, go for that and tell her your mind. Also tell her along the line that you could hav taken her to somewhere expensive but u dont want to be fake to her.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2005
times have change my dear Bishop if u have not noticed. That your style might not work in these times and tide. Imagine u telling a some girl in here wetin u just talk now, Imagine am again my guy..........
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2005
Yeah Bilspop that ur opinion doesn'twork anymore. Meeeeeeeeeen!!!!! if a guy ever try that he has bleeped up his styles.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Bilspop(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2005
You sure? But do u know not all girls got trippd by those fashions you think. Anyway sha, i prefer it in a natural place, maybe a beach or somewhere so cool that even my whisper can be heard. I'll like girls to contribute and tell us how they like it done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Memes That Will Make Your Day / DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.