Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (20988 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Ashiwaju(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2006
Ibb the thing get as he be ooo, I no know why the thing dey scata me for belle, any bad odour. it gets me straight and why aint u on da single thread? We have got ladies wanting to have a real time
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked where i dey since na? ashi, send me the thread link via YIM a.s.a.p,
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by lilnaomi(f): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2006
mamaput, thank u, well said.

make man pikin die bcus he no wan man 2 giv am bad eye.

beginning of madness!!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by bluenubian(f): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2006
i understand what mamput is saying, its true,u know women fart and poop on the labor table, so whenur husband have seen u do all this special things grin including bringing his baby into the world, i think she would be comfortable farting and stuff infront of her husband

as for me, i was with my BF for over 3 yrs in a long term relationship, even tho i always closed the bathroon door and never let me see him do all that stuf, he says i fart when im sleeping on occasion, hey it might sound a lil gross but what can i do, i guess he loved my smelly @$$. i jus tell him he farts too grin grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2006
blue, i think it's the smell of your mess that chased him to the perfume of another girl for survival. the truth about your break-up is gradually creeping out.

cool cool cool
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by bluenubian(f): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2006
IBB ekwensu punish u , chei, the smell of my mess, if na my mess pursue am, watch what i put in the girls food, she ll mess till thy kindom come.

na u sabi d whole tori.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 12:29am On Jul 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

if you ask chinani, she'll say; it's just a statement. so why the insults?

but then, e fit b say na ur mess only say im no kno how to put am to u make u no feel offended. meanwhile, no winsh fit affect d girl because it is only normal for a girl who doesn't mess "5km-radius-mosquito-killer-mess" to welcome any guy who needs the hair in his nostrils treated. wink wink
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by bluenubian(f): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2006
u know i m jus kidding abeg, well buddy how come i aint seen u on yahoo in a minute, i dont think we finished our convo the last time
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 12:42am On Jul 07, 2006
yes, blue!! it's you who has been away. i never see you online anymore. and i still haven't received that "HOTT" pic.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by bluenubian(f): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2006
jus been a lil busy, sorry, but i think i am back now
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 12:58am On Jul 07, 2006
well bossy blue, try to make me aware before running away. or do you think it was easy to conquer how many hundreds of thousands of men to win your heart? wink wink

so, when should i be expecting my package via email? cool cool
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Ashiwaju(m): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2006
better be careful receiving that almighty package thru yah box! Yahoo is watching and i sure know diddy is watching beta be careful man mi cheesy

And blue, howdy? been some time now

How come u aint on da match making thread?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2006
ashi, nuttin dey par!! for now, i am norturing blue's heart so no match-making for her.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Zahymaka(m): 1:09am On Jul 07, 2006
I'm beginning to wonder why the discussion homed in on just farting. We're discussing three things -- what about the other two?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Ashiwaju(m): 1:12am On Jul 07, 2006
na d farting gan gan, be d koko, since its a known fact that most ladies would decide on what to do,when to do or how to do the rest. it is sorted but the farting issue na real wahala, but if woman fart when i dey cloud nine, abeg make she fart well well cus i am so sure my nose wont smell a thing at that time cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Zahymaka(m): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2006
Ashiwaju:

na d farting gan gan, be d koko, since its a known fact that most ladies would decide on what to do,when to do or how to do the rest. it is sorted but the farting issue na real wahala, but if woman fart when i dey cloud nine, abeg make she fart well well cus i am so sure my nose wont smell a thing at that time cheesy

Well, if it's oral you're giving, it might not be that funny. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oops embarassed embarassed.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 1:16am On Jul 07, 2006
Zah, nobody cares about her pad swaps (blood has got just one color, but that type of blood contains extra particles) and shaving (she'll definitely come in clean and clear). those are inner issues. messing is a widespread matter, whether hidden or open.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 1:20am On Jul 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Zah, that would be a NOT funny vibration and honestly, the girl might just face a baseball bat!!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Ashiwaju(m): 1:22am On Jul 07, 2006
Zah, it sure wont be funny and romantic, if its oral 69. thats straight into my brain? which kain this be dt? she want fry my brain alive?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Zahymaka(m): 1:30am On Jul 07, 2006
IBB:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Zah, that would be a NOT funny vibration and honestly, the girl might just face a baseball bat!!

From the arch-defender of 'mess' himself.

Ashiwaju:

Zah, it sure wont be funny and romantic, if its oral 69. thats straight into my brain? which kain this be dt? she want fry my brain alive?

I think it'd be just perfect. grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 1:31am On Jul 07, 2006
lmao @ ashi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you won't die. your old skull will just pop out with the braind and a new one will grow. it recently happened to a man in india (just his skull though).
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by bluenubian(f): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2006
hey ashi grin

hey zahy, long time no yan
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Zahymaka(m): 1:41am On Jul 07, 2006
bluenubian:

hey ashi grin

hey zahy, long time no yan

Hello Blue. I don't see you on messenger anymore.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Ashiwaju(m): 1:42am On Jul 07, 2006
u see and that is why i am not in india, please my brain is too expensive to be destroyed by some freaking mess. . . abegi. . .it took me years to build it and i wont let one ye ye make regenerate a new one

neva. u try that with me, i ll fast for 100 days cheesy

blue All that for moi:::: a whole 32. thanks  grin grin grin

gtg! gnite!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by bluenubian(f): 1:43am On Jul 07, 2006
im there , i jus resorted to being invisible all the time
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Scorpio(f): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2006
lmao @ this thread
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Mystique(f): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2006
@ Topic: U're so right wink
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by dominobaby(f): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2006
Lmfineao @ the thread topic n da various responses! Lol
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by dominobaby(f): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2006
Lmfineao @ the thread topic n da various responses! Lol
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by utch(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2006
one Girl spent a night i ma room those days in the university, belive it or not she wet ma matrass before morning.please is this acceptable? undecided!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by sagacious(f): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2006
It's not ideal no matter how close youy are.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2006
utch:

one Girl spent a night i ma room those days in the university, believe it or not she wet ma matrass before morning.please is this acceptable? undecided!

you need ya own topic fa dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.