Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (20965 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2006
true

i am a counselor, i come here to say the things that is not appropriate for me to say in my every day life, but i am real this is the side of me that my friends and partner knows. grin not ma clients.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mamaput(f): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2006
this thread is becoming a lil bit disgusting for me. what the hell? fart? in my presence? and you are my girl? i will puke and leave the house. that aint feminine at all. damn, it really turns me off.

I pity your wifeshe will look like someone that swollowed a broom stick.

A big never if at all is do not Gossip when he is around. he willspread the news like wild fire and even say you said.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mizkay(f): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2006
@Coco29 - I couldnt agree with you more. You are soooo spot on. Can you imagine some girls would go as far as saying when you have a wee and leave the door wide open for your man to come in and take a peek actually means you two are getting closer? Yeah right! as in getting closer to falling apart! No way. Not good. Not sanitary. Not right. Not ladylike. That is why these things are 'private' and are meant to be kept so. It is not a question of shame - it is a question of decency!

PS: Good thing you are a counsellor - I need to 'talk' to someone in private! Will you indulge me?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mamaput(f): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2006
Its not about the man coming to look.
Its about not living in a house with a man as if am with a stranger.
If the man passes by when am on the loo he will say sorry and pass on without any of us feeling somehow about it
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by aykay(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2006
Can you imagine some girls would go as far as saying when you have a wee and leave the door wide open for your man to come in and take a peek actually means you two are getting closer?

i agree with mizkay, that is just ridiculous. why the heck would anyone want to go into the bathroom when someone else is busy in there? on this thread someone mentioned using the bathroom/toilet without shutting the door, thats just nasty. what happened to etiquette? it doesn't matter how close people are a little privacy is not a bad thing u know
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2006
many of una dey talk nonsense. so tay, nigerians dey call am "fart" instead of "mess". nonsense and ingredient!! *hisses*

my former babe dey mess 4 my front n sometimes, we dey do competition. wu tell u say e bad? she never shaved in front of me cos she never looked at it as cool (though, i didn't see nothing wrong in that) and trust me, IBB NEVER EVER wants to see blood. so girls, carry dat one go front 1st. i don't dig a girl burping so much, but the truth is i like girls wey no send. so do whatever no matter how irritating. i'd rather love a girl for all her negativity than her 90% good side (imagine what the hidden 10% could just do to a guy)!

cool cool cool
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Rottweiler(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2006
Pretence, pretence, pretence

Some would even pretend that they don't fart and when they do, it kills all the mosquitoes within 5KM radius.

I love REAL WOMEN. Not fakes.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by retro(f): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2006
Rottweiler:

Some would even pretend that they don't fart and when they do, it kills all the mosquitoes within 5KM radius.

Lmfao. I've been lmfao a lot today.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by lilnaomi(f): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2006
Rottweiler, dont mind them jare, they are deceiving themselves.

Coco, if God thought farting/pooping/burping was unfeminine, he wouldnt have given girls the ability 2 do it, u understand??
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2006
mizkay i am glad to see that i am not alone on this

it is not about being strangers or hiding, i was married and my husband and i used the bath room together, how ever for n 2 and shaving and all my feminine stuff he would always give me my space, now let me go even deeper i once had a miscarriage and he was there washing me, ma knickers even wiping ma ass because it was appropriate at the time.  I fart just not in front of ma man, my sisters and brothers have fun doing it on each other.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2006
Coco

Could it be your inability to loosen up, feel free and let rip in
front of your man is what led to your marriage breakup? cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2006
no vor

i was young when i met him and as i grew older i realise that i should not have been with him, i still love him and he still loves me just that it was best for us to part, we are best of friends now. cheesy he farted a lot on me waited untill i was on the bed and fart how nasty.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by lilnaomi(f): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2006
VOR, dts mean mehn, true but mean!!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2006
PS vor i do not view marriage like njs i hate the word i will stay with a man but never marry. Marriage is an old institution. i am quite happy the way i am, i see who i please when i please with no commitment. kiss wink
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Ashiwaju(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2006
I hate farting, i tell you, i dont know why, so irritating, no matter the number of times i go to the labour with ma wife, i sure ll understand it for da time alone

but farting all around, i cant fit, i tell you, i cant fit

Shaving and all da rest aint ma buz, do it in yah time only!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mizkay(f): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2006
@vor, I am sorry to say but it is totally uncalled for to make judgements on Coco29's marriage - it is none of your business and has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Noone is saying people shouldnt 'be themselves' and yes there is nothing 'wrong' or 'negative' in the issues of farthing, vomiting, peeing, shitting, burping, changing pads and being bloody about it - the simple point is, these things are not the most user-friendly, comfortable, positive things that we all like to witness. Afterall, when someone vomits infront of you (girlfriend,boyfriend,sister,brother, whatever) - and be honest to yourself about it - your initial reaction is not 'hurray!!! some God sent manna from heaven!' - absolutely not. Your instinct immediately tells you to turn aways, pinch your nose close and avert your eyes, so there, not the bread and butter you want to see day in day out. same for the rest. It is one thing to take a shower/bath with your partner, it is another thing to pass out some rather stinky poo and feel very comfortable that he/she is standing there smelling it all. Let's not pretend. We all know we do these things, we just dont want to be daily witnesses to them. Certainly not I. What EXACTLY is the point, smelling faeces, watching pee, waiting for vomit to come pouring out (except in unforseen circumstances), taking out pads/tapons and waving them in his face, burping and farthing (intentionally for someone else to hear) from now till timbucktu? I really dont see any. Not doing these things infront of others doesnt mean you are only showing your 'good' side, it simply means you are a decent person and know when, where and how to go about your business. it is called RESPECT.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Zahymaka(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2006
I can't imagine a very prim and proper counselor called Coco breaking wind according to a rhythm. Hmmmmmm shocked shocked

Mizkay, you're right on target there. Luckily, Coco took everything with a laugh. I'd be provoked under the same circumstances.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by lilnaomi(f): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2006
mizkay:

@vor, I am sorry to say but it is totally uncalled for to make judgements on Coco29's marriage - it is none of your business and has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Noone is saying people shouldnt 'be themselves' and yes there is nothing 'wrong' or 'negative' in the issues of farthing, vomiting, peeing, shitting, burping, changing pads and being bloody about it - the simple point is, these things are not the most user-friendly, comfortable, positive things that we all like to witness. Afterall, when someone vomits infront of you (girlfriend,boyfriend,sister,brother, whatever) - and be honest to yourself about it - your initial reaction is not 'hurray!!! some God sent manna from heaven!' - absolutely not. Your instinct immediately tells you to turn aways, pinch your nose close and avert your eyes, so there, not the bread and butter you want to see day in day out. same for the rest. It is one thing to take a shower/bath with your partner, it is another thing to pass out some rather stinky poo and feel very comfortable that he/she is standing there smelling it all. Let's not pretend. We all know we do these things, we just don't want to be daily witnesses to them. Certainly not I. What EXACTLY is the point, smelling faeces, watching pee, waiting for vomit to come pouring out (except in unforseen circumstances), taking out pads/tapons and waving them in his face, burping and farthing (intentionally for someone else to hear) from now till timbucktu? I really don't see any. Not doing these things infront of others doesnt mean you are only showing your 'good' side, it simply means you are a decent person and know when, where and how to go about your business. it is called RESPECT.

my response 2 dt: *pssst* BS!!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mizkay(f): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2006
so? any point made at all?
Oh -- none.
Let's move on shall we?---
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2006
Zahymaka:

I can't imagine a very prim and proper counselor called Coco breaking wind according to a rhythm. Hmmmmmm shocked shocked

Mizkay, you're right on target there. Luckily, Coco took everything with a laugh. I'd be provoked under the same circumstances.

prim and proper i am not, how ever as mizkay said it is about respect, my name is not coco, it expresses the colour of my skin and my love for my race., i do fart nothing around other people if i am with friends or a man i excuse my self that is what my parents thought me to do. it is nasty
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Shagari2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2006
Yea right, please don't look at me change my tampons but please be there to see a great big fat human being pop out of my arse, hmm, very funny, hissss. undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2006
Mizkay

You are, with all respect, talking twaddle.

1. I did not make any j'ment on Coco's marriage. If you read my post you will realise or should realise it was a question. In addition the smiley icons I placed immediately after the question should indicate to you that it was meant to be nothing but light hearted ribbing.

2.None of my business? Coco was happy enough to answer the question , so wetin concern you?

3.This topic, has in the main been about farting, my question was in relation to the effect the lack of farting had on Coco's relationship. So how do you come to the opinion it is irrelevant?

4.If anything you introducing  vomiting into the thread is completely irrelevant. No one in their right mind would advocate vomiting in front of a partner for the fun of it. Likewise, whoever suggested that a woman wave a tampon in her partner's face. I think you are being plain ridiculous. No one here ever spoke about vomiting or tampon waving.Even where farting is concerned I don't think anyone who does fart in front of a partner actively seeks them out in order to fart in front of them. All I am saying is there is nothing wrong in doing it if the situation just happens. E.G I am watching the France v Portugal football match at the moment with my Mrs if I feel a fart coming on I am going to do it and not bother to excuse myself to the bathroom or corridor. Same for her. Or imagine a situation in the dead of night, youand your partner are in bed, you wake up and get that feeling of wanting to let rip. You honestly mean to tell me you are going to get out of bed out of the room and fart in the toilet/bathroom yeah right. cheesy cheesy cheesy  

5. Farting in front of your partner in your book equates to a lack of respect? Lady my advice to you is to get off your high horse and take a chill pill.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Zahymaka(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2006
Coco29:

prim and proper i am not, how ever as mizkay said it is about respect, my name is not coco, it expresses the colour of my skin and my love for my race., i do fart nothing around other people if i am with friends or a man i excuse my self that is what my parents thought me to do. it is nasty

I'm not saying Coco's your name. It's all in good fun wink.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by DARLINGGI(f): 4:25am On Jul 06, 2006
those are de main thing.good one.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by diddy4(m): 4:30am On Jul 06, 2006
@darl GI

what are the main thing?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Nia: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2006
This thread is too funny.

I don't think there's anything wrong with farting with your partner or letting him see blood etc and blah, blah so long as it is done with mutual understanding and there's some agreement between the two of you that it's ok. (can't believe I just wrote that to talk about farting, LOL). However, I agree that farting and issues of personal hygiene can be a real turn off for some people. And I can see it being an issue when partners see the matter differently. I personally do not like it, so I wouldn't want my partner to endure it either. Unless it's an emergency. Even then, I usually just try to play it off. ("No, that wasn't a fart you heard. Nuh-hun! I think it came from over there." haha). I don't pretend to be perfect and I don't really see it as a matter of being more or less feminine, but it's just an issue of personal preference. And I wouldn't say it's something that should be breaking up a marriage.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mamaput(f): 8:44am On Jul 06, 2006
Someone that is not free to mess is not fee to talk.
Ican not stay with a man that cannot mess spoil the air call it what ever . The one about the loo i can understand . But if its now the end of the world because something escaped my @ss then its a dead end in the relationship.
I need a man i can talk to about anything under the sun and not a man i will be hiding things from and it starts with a mess.
At the start it is okto pretend but the more you get to know each other the more you have to feel free.
I can not stay with a man i am not fee with.
I had a date not too long ago and i needed to mess real bad but i was holding it.
My belly started to ace and i was very uncomfortable,
But when he left my side i let it out and it was a big relief.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2006
mamaput, you will live to see your great-great-great grandchildren.

i once heard some years back that a white man died because he had so much gas in his system to release but refused to. why? he was "shy".

mess in the presence of your partner in any given space, but not the elevator.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Ashiwaju(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2006
IBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB, na wa ooo

Y u leave yah guys run now? wetin dey sele

I miss you oo, whats up?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Ashiwaju(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2006
For all who think you can fart anywhere- please and please take your time and fart abi na mess inside molue or Danfoe and you ll see why you have make ammends.

One thing is certain, it sometimes comes as emergency and one thing we should understand is, when it is an emergency,u dont have control over it so let it out but farting for the fun of it. please go somewhere private and close to do that.

Some peeps get irritated by Dirts, some get irritated by noise, some get irritate by insect and why in the name of God should one not get irritated by farting. its just like any of those. to some people, its fun and to some its not. To me i just can't fit take farting atall, i ll vomit, i tell you, it has happened to me quite a number of times. fart or find my self in a messy environment! my stomach go skata straight

To the Fart lovers, keep farting and avoid molue and the Fart haters kudos
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by MerC2(f): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2006
True Story ma brotha!!! tongue
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2006
Ashi, i dey oooo!! your admin said he was choking on a chicken bone and didn't know when he blocked IBB's ip. i miss u pass, bros. whish ones na? how u go dey lag n u go dey panic 4 mess?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.