Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (20968 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Zahymaka(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2006
Coco29:

you need ya own topic fa that.

I concur. grin grin grin grin.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2006
mamaput, just imagine if my sugar mummy messed in my presence and then i got angry or showed my irritation openly. can you just imagine my losses;

the sleek ride
the 4-bedroom, well furnished duplex
the money in various bank accounts
the top-balling levels
etc

any girl (whether we have any strings attached or not) around me is free to "express" herself in that manner. like P-Square talk, NO RED CARD!!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mizkay(f): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2006
VOR, I think it should be the other way round - you know- the chill pill thing. Definitely.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2006
IBB:

mamaput, just imagine if my sugar mummy messed in my presence and then i got angry or showed my irritation openly. can you just imagine my losses;

the sleek ride
the 4-bedroom, well furnished duplex
the money in various bank accounts
the top-balling levels
etc

any girl (whether we have any strings attached or not) around me is free to "express" herself in that manner. like P-Square talk, NO RED CARD!!

see this is what i am talking about, BLACK MEN YOU NEED TO LEARN TO FLY ON YA OWN GET TO KNOW THE POWER WITH IN- I TEACH MY SONS EVERY DAY NOT TO BE LIKE U. more to the point you are letting money cloud ya judgment. grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by 4Play(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2006
Women should never watch cartoons like "Samurai Jack".That is just awful
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2006
4 Play:

Women should never watch cartoons like "Samurai Jack".That is just awful

4play if u have some thing to say wait until u see me tomorrow night
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by diddy4(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2006
4play

i hope you are safe. grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
diddy, always wink
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by diddy4(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2006
aiight. cool
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mamaput(f): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2006
Coco29 cant you see when someone is joking .
I bet you never make dirty jokes or use words like piss or . what ever.
I have head of women that use sweet words for everything. Poo . pee, bumbum and so on .
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2006
mamaput what u talking about cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2006
Coco, if i show you the koko, you'll re-educate your boys. riches or poverty, messing is not illegal and unromantic!! kiss kiss
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
IBB:

Coco, if i show you the koko, you'll re-educate your boys. riches or poverty, messing is not illegal and unromantic!! kiss kiss

this is a whole new topic sweetie, how ever i understand yr situation which my boys would not be in but! but they should never do a sister like that. grin if u feel disrespected i am sorry kiss if not u no what i mean be real with a sister. some of us would help our man to fly, help him up u know wink
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mamaput(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2006
If am talking to a good friend .I can tell her

"I for piss for body" or am pissed.

What will you say ? "I lost my temper"?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
honestly, Coco and mamaput have jammed my head on two opposite doors cos i don't understand the whole gist again. embarassed embarassed
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
mamaput oohh yes i would say that  i lost my temper how ever i have a darkside and the only way she shows up is if some one f*ck about with ma kid or when men are trying to take the piss with me. cheesy grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2006
mizkay:

VOR, I think it should be the other way round - you know- the chill pill thing. Definitely.

If you say so Mizkay.

Though it is rather telling that you failed to address any of the points I raised. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by temyseun: 4:40am On Jul 08, 2006
Hey people, i suggest you have to think it out. Like someone said couples do need to get used to their rubbishes. Dont you know when you get used to farting yourself out within the privacy of your crib, one day you gonna get out there and imperceptively do same, and perhaps worse for you, somewhere so public and disgracing. You may even relaxingly and insensitively, stupidly do it in a chrch or mosque, sacred places!

Guys, better give yourself the decency. This is more than a matter of comfortability in each other's presence. This has to do with your level of decency and talks a great deal about your personality.

Those of you supporting the shit idea, whenever you go in for any interview, you go mistakenly do the shit and expect to see your prospective employer perform wonders!!! grin[quote][/quote]Hahahaha!!!

Don't anyone of you go do shit outside, okay? Coz ehm, if you don't watch what you don within, you'll end up doing it without. Ise ile lo n gbe eni jade oooooo.

You'll say I said it!!!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mamaput(f): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2006
IBB that one na mama talk we de talk , don't worry just swallow 2 panadold and rest your head.
Please do not try to do what your father and your greatgrandfathers tried b4 you.
(To understand the ways women think) your head will only explode.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by mizkay(f): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2006
VOR:

If you say so Mizkay.

Though it is rather telling that you failed to address any of the points I raised. tongue tongue tongue

I made my point - and yes, I say so tongue tongue
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by IBBFan(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2006
uhm, mamaput, i don commot here long time before i join my ancestors. we go dey see 4 uda corners of NL. grin grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by elektra(f): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2006
i'm really enjoyin' all the interesting stuff u guys think 'bout the messing & tampons & allthat but i think u guys are diverting from the issue @ hand.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Aimee4love(f): 1:58am On Jul 17, 2006
Some men think it is a turn to see a woman shave , some men like to shave their woman. And the tampon thing if you have to change it and he is there I think there is more important things to worry about in a relationship. If our man is secure and understanding that us woman don't even like to see or deal with tampons.
And farting who cares, if it happens it happens why stress about it, laugh at life,
But the pooping in front of each other is gross. I need my privacy for that, and I don't need to see his pooping face undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by edygirl(f): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2006
I will do eerthing around my man. If he doesn't want to see it or hear it or smell it then he should move. lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Lcoolbabe(f): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2006
To the gals who are against- farting, burping/belching,shaving, changing of tampoons- in front of guys. Have you gals thought of nature. What if you fart or belch involuntarily in front of your guy or husban, would you say its unladylike? For me, I dont see any thing wrong in doing this thins in front of your guy or husband. What should properly be done is to take an excuse; either you do it there or to soothe yourself(not him) you go outside smiley
hAVE YOU GALS ASKED YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION,Dont guys fart, burp, shave? If that guy likes you, (love will be an exxageration) smiley he wont be offended if u do this things inhis front. Gals think, any man should accept you for who you are and not what you are.

Well shaving could also be done in his presence, he should even help you to do it even though it stinks. wink It makes the love to blossom. Changing of tampoon, i know, i should be done with respect. If he bumps into you when you are in the process, if he is matured enough, he will go out quickly. Even though he stays dont get upset because he feels he owns you, nothing should scare him away from you- you know what i mean. wink wink wink
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by MerC2(f): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2006
I feel ya gurl smiley
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Rhodalyn(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2006
@LCoolbabe
i aint with U On that one at all tongue
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Hugoboi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2006
GIRLS LISTEN UP
TREE THINGS U SHOULD NEVA DO AROUND UR MAN

! TALK ABOUT UR EX----CUZ IT MIGHT PISS HIM OFF

2 STARE AT A HANDSOME DUDE NEARBY__CUZ IT MIGHT MAKE HIM FEEL INSECURE

3 SLEEP WIT ANODA DUDE_AND GET HIM VENEREAL DISEASE
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by edygirl(f): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2006
Now someone is talking.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by MerC2(f): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2006
LMAO!!!! cheesy

Hugoboi is that so?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Hugoboi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2006
Do u disagree??
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by MerC2(f): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2006
No. . .

I quite agree! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.