Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man (20969 Views)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by aykay(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ hugoboi

i only agree with ur 3rd point. ur no1 point depends on the pple in the relationship. my gf and i tease each other about our exes but we know how far to push the teasing point no2 is perfectly normal. in fact if my chick doesn't find other men attractive then something is wrong somewhere. she might b in love with me doesnt mean all the other guys on the planet suddenly become ugly. same way us guys acknowledge when we see a fine ass babe, it don't mean we stopped loving our girlfriends.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 28, 2006
funny
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by kellorah: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2006
hmmm
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Cleofel(f): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2006
very interesting
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2006
Indeed it is an interesting and contentious topic Cleofel,
but what is your view?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Cleofel(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2006
I DONT HAVE A GUY N AM NOT READY TO HAVE ONE SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
BUT WOT I WILL NEVER DO AROUND A GUY IS NOT TO SHOUT,SEE ME NAKED N WHEN I CHANGE MY PAD OR MY TAMPAX.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2006
Is that your pic in your profile cleo?

Damn, are most guys in Toronto blind
gay or maybe both? smiley smiley smiley

Or are you a lesbo? wink (just joking)
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2006
Cleofel:

I DONT HAVE A GUY N AM NOT READY TO HAVE ONE SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
BUT WOT I WILL NEVER DO AROUND A GUY IS NOT TO SHOUT,SEE ME NAKED N WHEN I CHANGE MY PAD OR MY TAMPAX.

you do not want a man to see u naked hon that has to happen inorder to f u c k or have kids shocked

@vor take a cold shower sweetie cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Cleofel(f): 4:37am On Aug 02, 2006
@VOR
4 UR INFO I AM NOT LESBIAN N NEVER SAY SUCH A THING TO ME AGAIN angry,DO U GET ME?
THAT IS MY OWN PIC.I DONT HAVE A GUY N NO 1 CAN FORCE ME TO HAVE ONE,I HAVE MY OWN REASONS.

@COCO
I MEANT NOT ANY GUY
ONLY MY HUSBAND IS SUPPOSED TO SEE ME NAKED.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 02, 2006
1. Dont call anothe nigga Hun or Boo around him even if you didnt mean it like that.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2006
Cleofel:

@VOR
4 UR INFO I AM NOT LESBIAN N NEVER SAY SUCH A THING TO ME AGAIN angry,DO U GET ME?
THAT IS MY OWN PIC.I DONT HAVE A GUY N NO 1 CAN FORCE ME TO HAVE ONE,I HAVE MY OWN REASONS.

@COCO
I MEANT NOT ANY GUY
ONLY MY HUSBAND IS SUPPOSED TO SEE ME NAKED.
grin grin  grin

[/quote][quote author=K2DaC link=topic=16863.msg538731#msg538731 date=1154490011]
1. Dont call anothe nigga Hun or Boo around him even if you didnt mean it like that.

shocked shocked i always call other people hon, honey,sweetie,love,darly it is just me my man knows what i call him. cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2006
Cleofel:

@VOR

Aaaaah, did I touch a raw nerve their Cleo?

Take a chill pill g/f. I never said you were a lesbo
I merely enquired in what I thought you would take
in the spirit it was meant,  LIGHT HEARTED

That is why I made it clear that it was just a joke.
Anyway even if you are a lesbo wetin be the big deal?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Teezy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2006
lol

@topic
interesting
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Cleofel(f): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2006
@VOR
U PISS ME OFF angry angry angry angry.
OVER MY DEAD BOBY,BEING LESBIAN.TAFIAQUA
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Teezy(f): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
therez nufin wrong with homosexuals lol n calm down he said he was kidding didnt he?
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Cleofel(f): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2006
YEAH
BUT HE ALSO ASKED WHAT WAS THE BIG DEAL OF ME BING LESBIAN
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Teezy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2006
okay. yall handle ya bidness. . .
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by VOR(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2006
Cleo, Cleo like I said take a chill pill. Or re-take English 101
I have never said you are a lesbo. If anything, in my original
post I was quite complimentary about your looks, so I can't
quite understand why it is you are getting so worked up
and as you put it , pissed off.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. wink smiley
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Cleofel(f): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2006
is better i say nothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by curiousNja(f): 4:21am On Aug 03, 2006
Geez! You cant burp around him, what is he, God? I fart around my boyfriend all the time. We are that close.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by dondele(m): 2:41am On Aug 07, 2006
dont fart in front of me. angry angry angry

but u can shave in front of me.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by snazzydawn(f): 2:43am On Aug 07, 2006
fart,shave ,burp,all of them,it depends on the kind of relationship.If you are still forming or trying to impress,please,don't do it.But if you are already married or planning to,or you understand yourselves perfectly,then do all of them and more.Be yourslef.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by dondele(m): 2:45am On Aug 07, 2006
be yourself by washing your dirty laundry in front of me? dats not allowed.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Coco29(f): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2006
dondele:

be yourself by washing your dirty laundry in front of me? that is not allowed.

angry angry angry
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by chidichris(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2006
it is simple here because u mentioned it clear here that it is not a lady like xcter so for us men-BRAVO
farting is allowed for only men until ban on women farting is lifted.
the aurthor of this topic must be thanked atleast for accepting here men and women are not on the same level.
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by nikitareal(f): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2006
he is ur man
she is ur woman.u live in d same house,y r u pretendin.
bt b modest abt it
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Mystique(f): 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2006
Even when u're married, there are certain things you really shouldnt do in front of ur hubby tongue
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by bolafancy(f): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2006
well i think you shouldnt hide anything from your man especially sadwhen you are still dating and considering the fact you both will get married kissand for life you will be together and if you dont allow him to know the kind of person you are, tongue it might affect the both of you in future grin angry shocked cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by ngozi2007(f): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] you go girl i truly i agree with you
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by TIFETOS(f): 12:32am On Aug 15, 2006
@ topic, grin grin grin LOL
I  do everything  in the presence of my husband,we both shave each others body,i change my sanitary towels infront him and sometimes he helps in washing my stained undies because i usually rush n get very very sick during the first 2days of my period,and 2 say that i fart in his presence is an understatement, because i get him 2 accompany to the loo most of d time i want to pu because i enjoy been a spoilt brat arround my husband and he loves me 4 it tongue,so it depends on the kind of  relationship one is really in,if you're going to spend the rest of your life with a guy,u'll get tired of hiding things from him.that's y it's good 2 be yourself at d begining ,so that he loves u for who you're not what u pretend 2 be .I can't pretend i don't fart or shave because i'm a human being, and as long as i'm clean and tidy,i've got nofing 2 hide.But 2 b sincere,i'm quite selfish because i tend 2 run when my husband farts cos it stinks a lot.Whatever we do is between us, even our kids as little as they r don't dare fart in  our presence,n we r not silly enough 2 fart in public,so i c no reason y i can't do stuff in my husband's presence n vice-versa. He owns me n i own him.grin grin cheesy wink
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by snazzydawn(f): 4:21am On Aug 15, 2006
I envy you o!
Re: 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man by Txlonghorn(m): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2006
Snazzydawn girl it's like 4:21AM my dear what are you still doing up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.