Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (13005 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
Brash!:

BRASH-I-PEDIA

MEANING OF FINANCIAL SUPERMARKET!

financial supermarket means "419"

financial supermarket means "i go chop your dollar"

financial supermarket can be " cashier in a bureau de change"

financial supermarket can be "counterfeit money printing press"

Icing on the cake!!!

Tope, berra consider. . . . . this is a one time offer o. I swear, your twins will never be the same again. )pun intended  wink)
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Icing on the cake!!!

Tope, berra consider. . . . . this is a one time offer o. I swear, your twins will never be the same again. )pun intended wink)

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Tope 2000
Pls be good to yourself and let me be a shareholder,and what makes you think it is not in my league, You must at least
know the kind of person i am before you pass your verdict, In any case i am still very much interested, LOL
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2008
I don't even know who is better. Someone that has "naija 4 now" in their profile or someone that works in a financial supermarket.

Tope my dear, you are spoilt for choice! I envy you o. . . . grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I don't even know who is better. Someone that has "naija 4 now" in their profile or someone that works in a financial supermarket.

Well you can say that again, as for you there is this friend of mine who says he will like to know you too, check out his profile : dmsmuyi
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hehehe
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Icing on the cake!!!

Tope, berra consider. . . . . this is a one time offer o. I swear, your twins will never be the same again. )pun intended  wink)

thatz excatly why i said NO  grin grin
darefestus:

@Tope 2000
Please be good to yourself and let me be a shareholder,and what makes you think it is not in my league, You must at least
know the kind of person i am before you pass your verdict, In any case i am still very much interested, LOL

Sorry No can do

spikedcylinder:

brash na my one n only
nobody can come close to him grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

Well you can say that again, as for you there is this friend of mine who says he will like to know you too, check out his profile : dmsmuyi

Oooooh. . . . . now I AM enthralled!

Off to get my freak on with dmsmuyi.
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by StephenP(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

brash na my one n only
nobody can come close to him grin

shocked After all the things you said to me.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
StephenP:

Abeg if she no do, I dey your side.

That brash sef. . . . . angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
StephenP:

it was typo my dear
i meant STEPHEN grin kiss kiss kiss

spikedcylinder, u cannot snatch stephen from me
wat God has join together let no one put asunder grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by StephenP(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Abeg if she no do, I dey your side.

That brash sef. . . . .  angry angry
grin grin grin

Your application has been received. Excuse me while my secretary does a background check. grin

tope2000:

it was typo my dear

Sweetie typos like that are inexcusable.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
angry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
nana please join, there is a fight for Stephen and I'm beating the crap outta Tope!
angry angry
grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
see as women dey centre of tug of war between fine boboz! grin

Brash, okunrin meta ati abo, no shaking!! grin

tope2000:

it was typo my dear

spikedcylinder, u cannot snatch stephen from me
what God has join together let no one put asunder grin grin

is this just meant to stop Stephen from wailing or what?! cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
StephenP:

Your application has been received. Excuse me while my secretary does a background check. grin

Sweetie typos like that are inexcusable.

4 where
dont u dare angry angry angry angry grin

i didnt even remember typing that
the devil must have typed it to piss u off grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
Stephen no waste your time, all this shawties belong to Brash!!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
Ha! Obinrin! Ni tori Olorun!  cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

nana please join, there is a fight for Stephen and I'm beating the crap out of Tope!
angry angry
grin

grin grin grin grin
u can try but u wont win
because u can't treat him the way i do
noboby can grin grin

Brash!:

see as women dey centre of tug of war between fine boboz! grin

Brash, okunrin meta ati abo, no shaking!! grin

is this just meant to stop Stephen from wailing or what?! cheesy

brash behave yourself
u tempting moda fuc.ka grin
but my heart stil belongs to steve
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2008
Brash!:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ashewo male
one isnt enuff 4 u
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin
u can try but u wont win
noboby can grin grin

brash behave yourself

See this girl o? I left brash for you because you went around showing him twins that I do not have and now you want to snap Stephen up again! I will show you pepper today.

Joleen, Joleen, Joleen!
cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
Praise Thy Lord

The topics as turn to Grammar Section

I Thanks God
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MissyB1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
I hope I'll get an invitation card soon.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

See this girl o? I left brash for you because you went around showing him twins that I do not have and now you want to snap Stephen up again! I will show you pepper today.

Joleen, Joleen, Joleen!
cheesy

Brashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is this true??
he told me he was single
grin grin grin grin grin grin
anywayz brash na  my  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but stephen is the koko 4 me o grin grin
so i will fight for my man because e is honest n loyal to me compare to brash cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
Missy B:

I hope I'll get an invitation card soon.

Brash is actually available
he can't resist any BEAUTIFUL looking girl with g48 shape like urs wink grin

geolabious:

Praise Thy Lord

The topics as turn to Grammar Section

I Thanks God

Now you can see why people get an education and concentrate in english class unlike some lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by StephenP(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin
u can try but u wont win
noboby can grin grin

brash behave yourself
but my heart stil belongs to steve

Let me join everyone speaking Yoruba . . . Oga o.

Brash!:

If only you knew the real deal lol

Spikedcylinder, you have been approved. Welcome to Stephen's aka SexualChocolate Lovers Club. As a requirement, you are to buy me a private jet on my birthday. lol

tope2000:

Brashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is this true??
he told me he was single
grin grin grin grin grin grin
anywayz brash na  my  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
but stephen is the koko 4 me o grin grin
so i will fight for my man because e is honest n loyal to me compare to brash cheesy

Sweet nothings  angry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
is this a dating section?

anyway, Missy B where are u?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
is this a dating section?

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
StephenP:

Sweet nothings  angry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
why is it that it is only Tope's manchester that everybody is looking at?
Eeeh she is all round pretty
To add salt to injury grin she is mature and sensible.

Haba if na only chest una see, then it means your admiration of her is akeen to admiring a ripe mango . . .only for consumption
Abeg let her be. Some one will come and talk about her arsenal. That one is perfect also.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
See your mouth Tope

U go come dey kneel down dey beg me for bedroom later tonight

I know u just dey run your mouth, na me and you go wear the same shokoto tonight

WA GBAAAAA PE KINI-WUN NI OBA ERANKO! grin

Brash all over nairaland like body shop lotion, watz d commotion

Brash banging in ur area, about to cause mass hysteria!!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MissyB1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

Brash is actually available
he can't resist any BEAUTIFUL looking girl with g48 shape like urs wink grin

Now I see why he can't get his
eyes off you. wink

sunfag:

On his bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Not To Do After A First Date / Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? / I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.