Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

"Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! (13473 Views)

Poll: Should Pastor Tunde Bakare's political utterances be taken seriously?

Yes: 47% (71 votes)
No: 52% (77 votes)
This poll has ended

Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / Who Will Pastor Adeboye Bless Now:Pastor Osinbajo Or President Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2008
I think What Nigerians need is a change in perspective. Thinking of God more as a personable diety, rather than going around listening to any tom, dick and harry who claims to be a holy man just cause. Non of those who have continued to offer up excuses for this man have so far explained how they came to the knowledge that he is truly who he claims to be. I am not saying he is not, but I believe with that with that post comes wisdom. Trying to pin this unwise act on God is trying to put God down so they can raise a mere man to the status of god in their lives. This is exactly why I hate discussing religion with Africans. Most all those I know who claim to be spiritual Christians from Africa do this and that scares me away from them. God is not fallible, man is. If it says God changed his mind, read the context of that statement, I say. Did he change his mind because he did not see the end from the beginning or did he change his mind because he gave an ultimatum and the person repented, he knowing this would happen from the beginning? I don’t know Bakare personally so I can not vouch for him but I can say this with no doubt. This man was wrong.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by dudubobo1: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2008
I read somewhere where someone asked what we would have to say about Jonah and the people of Nineveh. The people of Nineveh must consider Jonah a false prophet after his prophesy never came to pass.

I cant hold brief for Pastor Tunde Bakare but I know that I cant confidently say that he is not a prophet of God
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2008
roflmao!!!!!oh my gosh!!!!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by tamarakede: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2008
leave Pst bakare alone. He told us OBJ was not the messaih, most nigerians asked for his head. But I think he didnt miss it afterall. As per yardua, U see Prophets and pastors are not God. They only know in part and see in part. If you recall Pastor Bakare, said as long as 93, that the saviour of Naija is a tender plant from the side of the north,that he will be a product of the corruption but is going to turn against the corruptn. maybe he felt yardua is the tender plant. At least when Pst adeboye went to US and said a nigerian will rule America, I didnt believe or give it any a chance until Obama, the kenya came on board
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by culkollie: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2008
tamarakede- u must be having packs of fun! hear even yourself, is it that the pastor has become so impatient to await the manifestation of his own prophesy of '93 that he has embarked on prophesies and counter-prophesies? you really need to spare us laughter! nigerians do not need their kind of prophesies to know who the messaih is or not!

i also think u need to be careful not to misinterprete pst adeboye. as much as i am not privy to the pastor's message to americans, i should think a nigerian is a world apart from a kenyan, where obama could trace his origin! mind u obama is yet to rule the white house, so why being too forward than the pastor himself?

your belief is still a clear case of over-obsession of religious leaders and possibly over dedution messages that has been central to the topic of discussion!
smiley
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by citizenY(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2008
shocked tongue cheesy @ NEGATIVE PEOPLE,

WHILE UMORU CAAME TO POWER IN THE UNORTHODOX WAY, E WERE HERE SITTING ON OUR
BACKSIDES DOING NOTHING AND NOW THAT HE IS THERE WE ARE COMPLAINNG, WHAT DID YOU DO?
nOTHING

My religion teaches me not to pray for the failure of any leader as this will only have ngative effects on the followersRather
I am to pray that Almighty God guitdes him on the right path.

IF YOU SIDDON LOOK WHEN DEM DEY STEAL BALLOT BOX, MANIPULATE FIGURE , DISQUALIFY PREFERRED CANDIDATES ETC ETC
NOW YOU COME BEGIN CALL GOD, YOU DEY PREACH PROSPERTY AND FEEL GOD RYTHMFOR CHURCH, POLTICIAN DEY STEAL MONEY

YOU SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN, SHUT UP kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2008
citizenY:

shocked tongue cheesy @ NEGATIVE PEOPLE,

WHILE UMORU CAAME TO POWER IN THE UNORTHODOX WAY, E WERE HERE SITTING ON OUR
BACKSIDES DOING NOTHING AND NOW THAT HE IS THERE WE ARE COMPLAINNG, WHAT DID YOU DO?
nOTHING

My religion teaches me not to pray for the failure of any leader as this will only have ngative effects on the followersRather
I am to pray that Almighty God guitdes him on the right path.

IF YOU SIDDON LOOK WHEN DEM DEY STEAL BALLOT BOX, MANIPULATE FIGURE , DISQUALIFY PREFERRED CANDIDATES ETC ETC
NOW YOU COME BEGIN CALL GOD, YOU DEY PREACH PROSPERTY AND FEEL GOD RYTHMFOR CHURCH, POLTICIAN DEY STEAL MONEY

YOU SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN, SHUT UP kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ROFLMAO!!! The Nigerian man and his many fears all in one,  two seemingly inseparable members of the same family. So the reason yar adua is not doing his job is because we prayed that he would not LMAO!!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by ssRhino: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2008
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!! The Nigerian man and his many fears, two seemingly inseparable members of the same family. So the reason yar adua is not doing his job is because we prayed that he would not LMAO!!

i like that one, and i will be using it time to time.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by culkollie: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2008
it is so funny that some persons could still predict who the naija messiah is or not even in the thick of very fraudulent elections. what an irony, people dish out whatever from wherever because some persons somewhere can gulp just anything hook, line and sinker! grin angry shocked embarassed "even the scripture says search rigorously and hold on to the truth", let's stop being gullible
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by n2ext: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2008
Our President is ill and he needs to go home so can save his life. The pressure of running this country is tremendous lipsrsealed.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Lashmo: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2008
Why should we crucify this guy? He never wanted anything , it was his brother who is dead that was chopping the money with OBJ , they say the people get the Govt they deserve, what are we doing when they rigged the elections?, OBJ used the machinery of his dead brother to become the president now it was his turn to pay back, that was why he had to give it back to him. How wicked can people be? toying with the destiny of a whole country like that, not considering whether Yaradua is capable or not, when we have people like Pat Utomi, intelligent and reasonable, Finally we will have to take the case of Naija to the world court , they are using poverty to kill us despite all we made from oil sales
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by EDIPO(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2008
the question of Mr. President's performance generally and has it relates to his health is a seperate issue and could take as many days as we choose to look at this multi perspective issue.
i would therefore limit myself to the utterances of Pastor Tunde Bakare.

give it to him, he is one man that has being able to create a niche for himself within the pastoral domain, straight-to-the-point-no-nonsense-preacher!

what bothers me is that these politically inclined pastors keep dragging God's name into their utterances and it makes me feel sick.

with due respect to the genuine men of God, i find it hard to take seriously whatever such people say. this is a man who said Mr. President was of God and now he is saying the God sent "messiah" should get out of office.
perhaps, God had a reserve messiah as He has refused to give yar'adua good health.

Mc Cain, is a cancer patient, he had at various time gone in for surgery, the north korean president is just getting back after undergoing a brain surgery and he's got minor stroke, fidel castro was hospitalised for a long time and the list is continuous.
my opinion in short is that, the statement credited to Tunde Bakare should be disregarded and more attention paid to the current administrations policies.

it is human to have bad health, what matters is the management of such and i think mr. President is quite aware of that. this is not to say Mr. President id doing well or not!

cheers.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On Sep 13, 2008
Lashmo:

Why should we crucify this guy? He never wanted anything , it was his brother who is dead that was chopping the money with OBJ , they say the people get the Govt they deserve, what are we doing when they rigged the elections?, OBJ used the machinery of his dead brother to become the president now it was his turn to pay back, that was why he had to give it back to him. How wicked can people be? toying with the destiny of a whole country like that, not considering whether Yaradua is capable or not, when we have people like Pat Utomi, intelligent and reasonable, Finally we will have to take the case of Naija to the world court , they are using poverty to kill us despite all we made from oil sales

I crucify the man rather than crucify God here. Do you think I should fear the man more than I fear God here
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by alphajoe: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2008
I want you guys to know that God is not the author of confusion but of peace. And there is nothing wrong for a prophet to come and out declare what he had seen to the public, but whoever want to see let him see clearly because God does not change.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by naylove(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2008
LETS NOT THE ISSUE ELSE WE MISS THE POINT . ITS NOT WHETHER HE SAID HE IS OF GOD OR NOT, HE IS ONLY ASKING THE MAN TO STAND ASIDE FOR THE GOOD OF THE NATION AND HIS OWN AS WELL. THE ONLY THING CONSTANT IN LIFE IS CHANGE YET THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES NOT CHANGE IS THE OMNIPOTENT ONE .

LONG LIVE NIGERIA[i][/i]
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by ssRhino: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2008
i have no problem with Bakare and all his prophecy, but sometimes, a good man of God shd just be busy in the church, or print his name on th ballot boxes and run for election as well.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by EDIPO(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2008
by the time we would realise how far we have dragged this issue, tunde bakare would have become the most popular man in nigeria.

what i am trying to say is that, that guy should not be made an issue, according to Lord of Ajasa, you can say whatever you like with your mouth! what we all should help him do is remove the God clause and then move ahead with issues, which in my own opinion should be centered round whether or not president yar'adua should leave office because of his health?

if i may ask, can we begin to look at this issue from this point of view? with due respect to the author of this topic!

for me his ill health can not be verified from what we read on the pages of the papers and he also knows where exactly the shoes pinches.

i refuse to share the hype about his kidney complications, alot of people make it look so bad as if he is bed ridden. i have two sggestions on this matter, one, mr. president should assert his fitness and that might put some agitations to rest; if this doesn't help, we should wait for a professional doctor who is independent to give a medical opinion as to whether the ailment is enough to make our president step aside.

come to think of it, what is wrong if this man chooses to die for the nigerian people, lol, lol, lol grin

cheers.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by tombola: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2008
No man of God should be taken too seriously in Nigeria - so many utterances that leaves so much to the mind, God makes no mistake, God speaks and it comes to pass, so many men of God in Nigeria speaks and it never comes to pass - God, you are awesome and only you we put our trust in.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by citizenY(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2008
[b][/b] @ kobo junkie, Y ou don"t get it. I have no fears about this polity because
I know we can work it out if we all sit up. The point I am making is that we should not be
crying over a situation we walked into (deliberately ) because of our
ineptitude or is it carelessness or whatever, WHO DO YOU BLAME FOR THE MESS WE ARE IN, THE MAN IN THE MIRROR, OURSELVES.

IF WE ALL FAIL TO DO SOMETHING WHEN THE SITUATION DEMANDS, WE CAN ONLY TURN TO OUR SAVIOUR, OUR ONLY SUCCOUR.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2008
citizenY:

[b][/b] @ kobo junkie, Y ou don"t get it. I have no fears about this polity because
I know we can work it out if we all sit up. The point I am making is that we should not be
crying over a situation we walked into (deliberately ) because of our
ineptitude or is it carelessness or whatever, WHO DO YOU BLAME FOR THE MESS WE ARE IN, THE MAN IN THE MIRROR, OURSELVES.

IF WE ALL FAIL TO DO SOMETHING WHEN THE SITUATION DEMANDS, WE CAN ONLY TURN TO OUR SAVIOUR, OUR ONLY SUCCOUR.

I don’t think I am the one here who does not get it ooo. I completely understand and blame Nigerians for the current situation in that country. If you read my posts, I rarely focus on the president himself as being CAUSE but the Nigerian people who continue to elect and accept this nonsense from mere mortals.

I do have a problem with people continually trying to pin one or two on God as if God has not already given us the full thinking faculty needed to dissect the situation and come up with a solid solution to all the problems. This post is about this pastor and I fault him for trying to place the blame of his “WAVERING” prophesies on God. That is all!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by purpleseyi: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
Since the overidding theme is what Bakare did and did not say, I would like to confirm that
Yes, Bakare did say Yar'adua should undoubtedly resign, however,
No, Bakare never said or implied that Yar'adua was anointed by God:
Tunde Bakare, actually showed sympathy for Buhari's cause and supported him (Buhari actually came to Lagos to see Bakare at his church premises and explain his plans for presidency). However, when Yar'adua inevitably became President, Bakare said Yar'adua showed signs of a man who was level headed and even had his church congregation to pray for his Yar'adua's health.

Bakare asked Yar'adua to resign, why?
Yar'adua's health is failing as we all know, and despite his good intentions he does not have the strength or resolve to tackle Nigeria's multifaceted problems. Tunde Bakare, simply says presiding over Nigeria is not a birth right, and should not be held on to at all cost.
(Yar'adua)Step aside and personally ensure that the constitution is upheld in transiting to a new government, because if (God forbid) you die there are people who would throw this nation in to chaos rather than see Vice president Goodluck Jonathan succeed you.

This is not defense of Bakare's statements, or an attempt to change people's opinions about him but what I know to be his statements.
Call him what u may, it doesn't change what he is, especially in God's sight.

Opinions are like noses, everybody has them, they all look different!

Best Regards.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by thehomer: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2008
I'm missing a few points from what the pastor said.
1. How is the surgery the cause of Nigeria's current problems?
2. If the president leaves office and the Vice President is sworn in why should the supreme court then quash the elections? I mean if they're unable to do it now why after the resignation?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by bolutito(f): 4:30am On Sep 16, 2008
FRANKLY, I THINK PASTOR BAKARE IS MORE OF A CONFUSED LAWYER THAN A DOOMSDAY SEER. HAS HE FORGOTTEN SO SOON? WAS HE NOT THE ONE WHO CLAIMED YAR'ADUA WAS OF GOD? HABA!!! SEE HOW PEOPLE CAN HIDE UNDER THE SHADE OF SPIRITUALISM TO DECIEVE OTHERS. TOO BAD.
AS FOR BROTHER PRESIDENT, HE SHOULD LEARN TO MANAGE INFORMATION VERY WELL. REMOVING BABAGANA KINGIBE WILL NOT SOLVE THE ISSUE. IT WILL RATHER CREATE MORE TENSION IN THE PRESIDENCY. I REST MY CASE

the last time i checked, God was initially behind saul. once u derail form God's plan, He has the right to withdraw His support. whether or not Pastor Bakare is a man of God, (i believe he is), people should learn to respect others, so you guys didnt av to throw about insults. moreover, he was talking to the congregation and not p.m. news who in a bid to sell their papers most probably didnt report it as it was said.

Since the overidding theme is what Bakare did and did not say, I would like to confirm that
Yes, Bakare did say Yar'adua should undoubtedly resign, however,
No, Bakare never said or implied that Yar'adua was anointed by God:
Tunde Bakare, actually showed sympathy for Buhari's cause and supported him (Buhari actually came to Lagos to see Bakare at his church premises and explain his plans for presidency). However, when Yar'adua inevitably became President, Bakare said Yar'adua showed signs of a man who was level headed and even had his church congregation to pray for his Yar'adua's health.

Bakare asked Yar'adua to resign, why?
Yar'adua's health is failing as we all know, and despite his good intentions he does not have the strength or resolve to tackle Nigeria's multifaceted problems. Tunde Bakare, simply says presiding over Nigeria is not a birth right, and should not be held on to at all cost.
(Yar'adua)Step aside and personally ensure that the constitution is upheld in transiting to a new government, because if (God forbid) you die there are people who would throw this nation in to chaos rather than see Vice president Goodluck Jonathan succeed you.

This is not defense of Bakare's statements, or an attempt to change people's opinions about him but what I know to be his statements.
Call him what u may, it doesn't change what he is, especially in God's sight.

Opinions are like noses, everybody has them, they all look different!

Best Regards.

very well put, thank you!

Mc Cain, is a cancer patient, he had at various time gone in for surgery, the north korean president is just getting back after undergoing a brain surgery and he's got minor stroke, fidel castro was hospitalised for a long time and the list is continuous.
my opinion in short is that, the statement credited to Tunde Bakare should be disregarded and more attention paid to the current administrations policies.

it is human to have bad health, what matters is the management of such and i think mr. President is quite aware of that. this is not to say Mr. President id doing well or not!

u know d 1 tin peculiar about all these cases? they didnt hide the truth form their countries in other to keep up the facade that they are more than mere mortals who couldnt possibly become ill.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by ozobemem(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2008
I Have been looking for an avenue to say this, though am not sure this will get to Pastor Tunde Bakare himself: Pls sir don't misuse the opportunity you have to press, because you have the opportunity to you press does not mean you should be heard everytime, i don't see that as the opportunity to be known, i heard you saying Obj will die in power, but the man is living healthy in Ota now, and some other prophecies.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
ozobemem:

I Have been looking for an avenue to say this, though am not sure this will get to Pastor Tunde Bakare himself: Please sir don't misuse the opportunity you have to press, because you have the opportunity to you press does not mean you should be heard everytime, i don't see that as the opportunity to be known, i heard you saying Obj will die in power, but the man is living healthy in Ota now, and some other prophecies.

Right ON!!!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by sofadj(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2008
guys be careful what u say about any man of God or anybody that claims to be.
U are not a judge of them.
God doesn't take light of words against his annointed even when they do wrong things don't talk.
Just be mum. Remember Num 12:1 moses sis and aaron talked bad about moses for marrying ethiopian.
Remember Miriam was a prophetess but God still punished her,
When it comes to men of God I dn't make comments

Num 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because, of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Num 12:5 And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle,and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

Num 12:10 And the cloud departed from off, the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

AARON ALSO RECEIVED HIS JUDGEMENT
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2008
sofa-dj:

guys be careful what u say about any man of God or anybody that claims to be.
You are not a judge of them.
God doesn't take light of words against his annointed even when they do wrong things don't talk.
Just be mum. Remember Num 12:1 moses sis and aaron talked bad about moses for marrying ethiopian.
Remember Miriam was a prophetess but God still punished her,
When it comes to men of God I dn't make comments

See. . . More fear-mongering in the name of God as reason to continue to diefy mere pastors over God himself. See the problem with Nigerians and Religion? This is the main reason why many seem to blame religion for most of the problems in that country. People have taken religious beliefs to the point that the men who preach them are now being made greater than the God they preach about. How can you say not to speak up against a silly claim made by this man just because he is your man of God when the man is basically crucifying God in the name of prophesy? Are you serious??

sofa-dj:

Num 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because, of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Num 12:5 And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle,and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

Num 12:10 And the cloud departed from off, the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

AARON ALSO RECEIVED HIS JUDGEMENT

You are kidding me right?? So did Moses blame the woman on God or what? How does this have anything to do with what pastor Bakare seems in the habit of doing? STOP LIVING IN FEAR OF MAN AND LIVE IN FEAR OF GOD HIMSELF!!!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by sofadj(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2008
who said u can crucify man of god
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by sofadj(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2008
Num 12:8 With him will I speak1696 mouth6310 to413 mouth,6310 even apparently,4758 and not3808 in dark speeches;2420 and the similitude8544 of the LORD3068 shall he behold:5027 wherefore4069 then were ye not afraid3372, 3808 to speak1696 against my servant5650 Moses?4872
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2008
sofa-dj:

who said u can crucify man of god

So instead of crucifying the ‘man of God’, you allow him crucify God instead? Interesting!!!

Isnt this the same mentality that had millions sit back during the age of the church, watching as the “men of God” committed atrocities upon atrocities in the name of God? Those who stood up to condemn their actions where killed off using those same verses you quote. Today, you have access to a bible and can read for yourself, but choose to sit back and allow someone blaspheme in the name of God and you think you are better off?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by sofadj(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
URE just talking about the wrong thing here.

the men of God are not to blame for the situation of things in the country maybe u need to start facing the right quarter.
I agree in totalty what the man said about resignation.
i believe a proper channel should be toured in removin a president dt is incapacitated by health problems but in advice it would be best for us all "him especially" to resign so as to fac squarely his health problems.

the politics of hiding ur health status has been a very long time ago even in usa
Wilson Woodrow was hit by a stroke towards the end of his 2nd term as pres. ofcourse he hid it so as to get re-elected,

quite a number of officials died on duty for failure to attend to their health needss because of greed.

i was saying this to a fellow yesterday and he was like at least he gets treated with govt money that is the exact human greed nature.

wht of the assignments he has to carry out dz will be left ofcourse for some people we dint vote for

after woodrow died it was revealed his wife has been carrying out a number of his assignments and duties on his behalf,
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by sofadj(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2008
u know why i believe in the God I serve??
i cannot fight for Him, He fights for Himself and for me.
Wait a minute u think u can defend God's name. NO SIR u can't God is all powerful and will defend himself when he wishes
I don't have to pick verses for you in the bible.

When pple blasphemy against God's name GOD is the one to Judge them
And you know what blasphemy means??

I wish u know

Mat 12:31 Wherefore1223, 5124 I say3004 unto you,5213 All manner3956 of sin266 and2532 blasphemy988 shall be forgiven863 unto men:444 but1161 the3588 blasphemy988 against the3588 Holy Ghost4151 shall not3756 be forgiven863 unto men.444

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Electricity Consumers To Get Free Prepaid Meters / Brazilian President To Lead Delegation Of Businessmen To Nigeria / 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.