Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

"Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! (13471 Views)

Poll: Should Pastor Tunde Bakare's political utterances be taken seriously?

Yes: 47% (71 votes)
No: 52% (77 votes)
This poll has ended

Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / Who Will Pastor Adeboye Bless Now:Pastor Osinbajo Or President Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by idupaul: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
And i definately know he will be your brother. PAGAN
tongue tongue tongue am no pagan, am catholic for ur info, and i love it. tongue
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by bawomolo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
Bakare, who is generally regarded as an intrepid and straightforward preacher, said he could no longer keep silent, like all the other men of God in the country, in the face of chaos that is threatening to engulf the nation.

oga paito, i think u should follow suit and keep silent too, embarrassing yourself and getting too involved in politics is not a good idea. go ask reverend wright.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by GooseBaba: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
Yar' Adua is a shamless man, if any member of his security  always complains
of a running stomach that person go loose him job.

Mr president i will advice you to take a bow, u have earn the right to be called your
Ex ellency. Let another bloody Nigerian take over.

The doctor's that declared you fit for this job should be whipped 1000 strokes of the
sharia koboko.

Any body that  that takes the word of a pastor on a political spectrum is a monkey.

Just my opinion, and you know what opinion's are?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by vigasimple(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2008
I expect religious ministers not to 'advice' on political matters. They can counsel politicians or admonish them if they are doing something seriously wrong. otherwise  the job of ministers of religion is to pray before leaders are  elected or selected and to pray for God to give them vision to lead us.

The problem with Yar A'dull is that he simply does not have a vision of his own and he is trying to use other peoples radar to pilot his own ship and it is bound to fail.

Health problem also will not help anyone who already does not have a vision. it will compound the problem.

YAR A'DULL  =  ILLUSION 2020. Forget vision 2020 and 7 pointless agenda. We need to rethink in Nigeria and all those ministers should pray and stop speaking in public about politicians.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by teeboyy: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ shamass77

Tongue am no pagan, am catholic for your info, and i love it

It's Better you rest your case at a better place if you do not want problem from Jah
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by teeboyy: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ idupaul

am no pagan, am catholic for your info, and i love it.

Who cares if you are a catholic or not? all am saying is that you should try and respect a man of God, B4 he gets annoid at you
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2008
The honest truth is, with the purpoted disease yar-adua has, thereis a big chance he might die, if he continues this stressful job of ruling Nigeria. In all honesty, i don't think he has accomplished much since he took office. The fact is Nigeria at best has remained the same (If not worse-off). I just really feel bad for Yar-adua though, cause i know he has his heart in the right place and wants to do good for his country. I hope God gives him the health and ability to carry out his duties, if indeed he is God's chosen man to be Nigeria's Leader. People criticizing him should not forget that Nigeria has very complex problems and Yar-adua alone can never solve Nigeria's problems! Government alone should not be held for accountability, the citizens should also be accountable, every little thing counts! Just hope Yar-adua does not die in office, this might undoubtedly cause chaos in the country !
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by spikedcylinder: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
Yet another pastor who thinks he has business in politics. undecided undecided
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
Y are you all crying over spilled milk, The man of GOD cannot withdraw his statement and yaradua is not ready to step down.So why shout?, Na only GOD himslelf fit help this country, so dont believe what tunde bakare said will make the president step down, HELL NO!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by teeboyy: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ engineerd

What disease if i may ask, ?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
i heard he has some chronic kidney disease caused by some kind of syndrome or something, dont really have the details, but the guys has visited doctors abroad quite a number of times now, i think thats the major cause for alarm! Heard he fired the Secretary of the Federation today!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by teeboyy: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ engineerd

No be small thing oh ma brother, If na true then he should tender his RESIGNATION as soon as possible b4 we have a DEAD president
& Y did he fire the secretary to the federation?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by floriana(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2008
tunde bakare is a fake prophet, yaradua is a fake politician. bakare should shut up. yaradua should pack and go. but it seems yaradua prefers to die in aso rock to get maximum benefit for his family and turai is down with that.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by galatico(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2008
Is this not the same pastor that prophesied that Obasanjo would die and Obasanjo is still alive till today I wonder what the man is preaching and who is followers are,
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by GooseBaba: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
@engineered
 To avoid such cchaos he should simply step down ggracefully

@darefestus
  My guy which kind talk be this now, shey na god naim start revolution for France
abi naim start economical structure for America.

Everything na God abi?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by QuotaSyste(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
Rubbish. Yar'adua should stay and finish his remaining 6 years. He is going no where. Nothing and no one should derail the gentleman agreement of rotation of the presidency. Let him finish his turn for the hausas so the South South or the South East should follow suit. All these are just jokes to derail what they started. There is no way out from this. Every region must have their shot at the presidency. Nonsense
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by teeboyy: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ floriana

tunde bakare is a fake prophet, yaradua is a fake politician. bakare should shut up. yaradua should pack and go. but it seems yaradua prefers to die in aso rock to get maximum benefit for his family and turai is down with that.

Are you sure there is any sense in what you just wrote out, ?
Sit and rethink
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Obele: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2008
@  engineerd ,
                          Is it true that he has fired Kingibe ? . I heard that they smuggle him in at about 3 ; 00 am in the morning . Why are they hiding from the public .
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by teeboyy: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ spikedcylinder

Yet another pastor who thinks he has business in politics.

We cant tell at this moment. Dont Judge ma sister
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Hannibal: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
Pastor Bakare never ceases to amaze me.

There was a time he predicted OBJ would slump and die. . .
How does he come up with these prophecies annually?? shocked shocked shocked
May God help Nigeria.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by GooseBaba: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
@quotasyste
  So you want him to stay, what if the gentleman kicks the bucket in the office, does
that mean another hausa man will take his place. going by your arraangement of south, south,
east, east, north, north, moon, sun?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by QuotaSyste(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
GooseBaba:

@quotasyste
So you want him to stay, what if the gentleman kicks the bucket in the office, does
that mean another hausa man will take his place. going by your arraangement of south, south,
east, east, north, north, moon, sun?
Yes, if he kicks the bucket, let another hausa man take over immediately and finish their term. Bleep the constitution, after all hausa/fulanis have not been respecting the cosntitution since after the war. Jonathan Goodluck should not be allowed to rule anything. It's not the turn of Sotuh South. Hausas should be allowed to finish their turn. They and the yorubas started the mess called rotation, so it must be followed out till the end if you want peace to reign. Every region must rule before abiding to what ever the constitution says.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by otokx(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2008
these pastors and politicians are all the same.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by GooseBaba: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2008
@quotasyste

Well the key word is "kick the bucket" which means they forfeited, so next time they would
bring in a healthy candidate even if the candidate na heavy Mumu.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
yeah, he fired kingibe this morning! i read it on Nigerian Times online.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by GooseBaba: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2008
Who is coming up with his ideas? The man was under the knife do u mean to tell me he was still thinking of politics. my guess the true leader will soon
come out from the shades, when this one kick bucket.

Asper bakare and obansanjo prophecy, Obj is a true ritualist, baba go don visit him regular babalawo no shaking.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by brownbonno(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Yes, if he kicks the bucket, let another hausa man take over immediately and finish their term. Bleep the constitution, after all hausa/fulanis have not been respecting the cosntitution since after the war. Jonathan Goodluck should not be allowed to rule anything. It's not the turn of Sotuh South. Hausas should be allowed to finish their turn. They and the yorubas started the mess called rotation, so it must be followed out till the end if you want peace to reign. Every region must rule before abiding to what ever the constitution says.

If i understand you correctly,why is the federalism is not been practiced to the letter ?A rotational presidency is an arrangement within a political party(PDP) because there is no trust and a genuine heart to have a one Nigeria.
In my opinion,lets the power of governance be splited according to the spirit and tenet of federalism,and let the grass root organ be given a chance to perform and be accountable to the grassroot people,thereby making federal arm unattractive.
As per the clergyman,by all right he should his say in the governance of his nation,he is a citizen and a hold a large number of people in his congregation who are citizens and suffering from the corrupt government of Nigeria.
The forward in Nigeria is to stop the arms Length governance and return power to the local government,there you walk up to the Chairman and demand an explanation on how he spend the peoples money.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by 2sleek2NV(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
i no sabi bible o and i knw say pple here sabi am pass me.

wen SAUL became king in isreal, @ dat point he was d chosen of God cos d pple clamoured 4 a king. @ d same time,God sent samuel abi na Eli to annoint david in his fathers house abi na farm. God started training david to take over.

ok if pastor bakare said Yar'adua was d choosen one and God has told him He has found anoda. WHO ARE WE TO BLAME?

i suport d fact dat pastors shld watch wat they say so as not to fall victim of our bad mouth (we are so quick to cast stones like say una we pass)

i am also in support that we watch wat he say bout Clerics no matter wat we think bout them

rember wat happened to the children dat mocked Elijah in d old testament na lion abi na bear chop dem o touch not my anointed.

saw d president on channels news dis nite, His looks was nothing to write to his local govt about
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by RibaduFan(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
@true talk
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
2sleek2NV:

i no sabi bible o and i knw say people here sabi am pass me.

when SAUL became king in isreal, @ that point he was d chosen of God because d people clamoured 4 a king. @ d same time,God sent samuel abi na Eli to annoint david in his fathers house abi na farm. God started training david to take over.

ok if pastor bakare said Yar'adua was d choosen one and God has told him He has found another. WHO ARE WE TO BLAME?

i suport d fact that pastors shld watch what they say so as not to fall victim of our bad mouth (we are so quick to cast stones like say una we pass)

i am also in support that we watch what he say bout Clerics no matter what we think bout them

rember what happened to the children that mocked Elijah in d old testament na lion abi na bear chop them o touch not my anointed.

saw d president on channels news this night, His looks was nothing to write to his local govt about

Well, you are correct that God had Saul anointed because the people wanted him but God did not change his mind about Saul. Saul was supposed to be king and notice that David was to replace him upon his death as God knew the end of Saul and how it was going to come and so starting preparing his anointed for the position.

In this case, pastor is the one asking the man to step down. Did he say God said you should step down? No, but he did say God anointed you to stay there. Worse, in the beginning, he never said anything about it being the people, choice but said he was God's choice for the people. so Comparing this to Saul in the Bible is sort of not a good way to go. And creepy too, ROLFMAOO!!!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by olaremint(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
I sure damn pastor tunde damn bakare is not a lawyer,and i dont care a hoot whatever he says, thinks ,feel, preaches or does, u know with men like him, satan looks like santa.He should keep his filthy hole shut about Yar adua shut becos he likes or not we luv him, shame on the pastor and punch.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by olaremint(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
Am sure pastor tunde damn bakare is not a lawyer,and i dont care a hoot whatever he says, thinks ,feel, preaches or does, u know with men like him, satan looks like santa.He should keep his filthy hole shut about Yar adua shut becos he likes or not we luv him, shame on the pastor  and punch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Insurgents Using Illegal Mining To Finance Banditry – Military / Confluence University Students Sing, Praise Yahaya Bello At Matric / MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.