Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

"Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! (13472 Views)

Poll: Should Pastor Tunde Bakare's political utterances be taken seriously?

Yes: 47% (71 votes)
No: 52% (77 votes)
This poll has ended

Adopt Jonathan’s National Conference Report – Bakare Tells Buhari / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / Who Will Pastor Adeboye Bless Now:Pastor Osinbajo Or President Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by jimade: 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
NIGERIANS
How well do u trust NIGERIAN newspaper report? How much of ur GOD do u know & believe?read 1samuel 9 to 1samuel 15, u will sees how GOD chose Saul as king & intend to rule his people thru him (saul) & as well how Saul failed GOD. Even though he was still on the throne but God has already rejected him(Saul) as king. Since none of us can give details of pres. Yaradua’s secret life & ruling & at the same time not there when pas. Tunde Bakare preach that message & not Tunde’s Bakare GOD, why can’t we keep quite , to pray & save our life from our mouth. Ur talk cannot change NIGERIA nor what GOD will do, but ur prayer can help. Don’t endanger ur life with ur mouth like the king whose hand got dried off in the bible because he pointed wrongly to his servant.
Pray for NIGERIA. NIGERIA needs GOD’s fearing leaders not money lover leaders nor just knowledgeable NIGERIAN.
NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS WILL KNOW REST EVEN IN NIGER DELTA IN JESUS NAME.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by 1luvkipsus: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
Bakara has been as controversial as ever. But the fact is that Yar'adua is a complete failure, and he's better off in Katsina as an elder stateman.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2008
jimade:

NIGERIANS
How well do u trust NIGERIAN newspaper report? How much of your GOD do u know & believe?read 1samuel 9 to 1samuel 15, u will sees how GOD chose Saul as king & intend to rule his people through him (saul) & as well how Saul failed GOD. Even though he was still on the throne but God has already rejected him(Saul) as king. Since none of us can give details of pres. Yaradua’s secret life & ruling & at the same time not there when pas. Tunde Bakare preach that message & not Tunde’s Bakare GOD, why can’t we keep quite , to pray & save our life from our mouth. your talk cannot change NIGERIA nor what GOD will do, but your prayer can help. Don’t endanger your life with your mouth like the king whose hand got dried off in the bible because he pointed wrongly to his servant.
Pray for NIGERIA. NIGERIA needs GOD’s fearing leaders not money lover leaders nor just knowledgeable NIGERIAN.
NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS WILL KNOW REST EVEN IN NIGER DELTA IN JESUS NAME.

Can we please stop deceiving ourselves? You mean God, after seeing the fact that Yar adua spent 8 whole years in Katsina with practically no result to show for it, went ahead and deemed him the best man for the job and now changed his mind cause yar adua could not perform magic? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

This sort of reasoning is the reasoning why I hate discussing religion with Nigerians in general. Many do not seem to understand what Christianity is about, let alone what God actually does or does not do. That is why many of these pastors continue to bilk millions of billions of naira each year in the name of a God that gives them back nothing but the same old nonsense. It does say it in the bible. My people perish for lack of Knowledge. I suggest you learn to ask God himself what he said in this case, instead of continuing to take the word of a man just because he says you should.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
'
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by chase4(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ Kobojunkie

you know in part but God knows the whole story. Sometimes some things happen for other things to happen. What was it
that Shakespeare said ? "The world is a stage and we are all players in it"(or something like that). There is more at play in
this life than we can unravel in our life time. You sound like those who say "God why do u allow that kid to die?" or "If you are God why didn't you stop the Tsunami from happening?"
I suggest we find out what Prophesy is all about before talk .

Take care man.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by dgratrock: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2008
pastor, i respect u but i dont agree with this one, not at all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2008
chase4:

@ Kobojunkie

you know in part but God knows the whole story. Sometimes some things happen for other things to happen. What was it
that Shakespeare said ? "The world is a stage and we are all players in it"(or something like that).

Isn’t that the excuse people use to continue living in mediocrity in the name of God? Please open your eyes to reality here. God knows this man, who has been ailing for over 9 years now, as far as we know, was put in highest office for 8 years in Katsina state and he never even considered making sure the health system in that state is developed to the point where other people living in the same state can enjoy good healthcare, even if he continues to go abroad for his own health needs. God knows that this same man sat back for 8 years claiming to be governor of a state that is one of the poorest in the country to date with nothing much to show for his time there. Is your god stupid to you? Is your god some sort of god that does not know his left from his right?

chase4:

There is more at play in
this life than we can unravel in our life time. You sound like those who say "God why do u allow that kid to die?" or "If you are God why didn't you stop the Tsunami from happening?"
I suggest we find out what Prophesy is all about before talk .

Take care man.

There is more at play in what world? Unravel in what lifetime? Do you ever look at the reality of Nigeria? Or is living in lalaland the best way to see things? Millions are suffering and you are speaking of common sense being hidden?
I am sorry but you are wrong about what I sound like. I don’t ask God such stupid questions cause I know it is acceptable for it to happen but I definitely do not excuse the stupidity of men by claiming it is of God. God is not stupid and so will not anoint stupidity. Try to separate the deeds of men from God’s words. I know what prophesy means and it has nothing to do with what you are trying to make it seem.

Bakare stepped ahead of himself by making such claims. He should have researched Yar adua to make sure that what he heard is right. By the way, God does not send his people to go to mountain tops to announce these things. Trying to make Bakare’s words and mistakes God’s is just stupidity at it’s best. Can we please stop attributing stupidity to God? Can we please stop making God into some idiot on high cause our ego’s can not accept that someone we think is a “MAN OF GOD” is fallible?

Trying hard to redefine the word PROPHECY because you can not seem to accept that your pastor made a mistake here, and maybe needs to repent, is a ridiculous move, in my opinion. It shows weakness in the belief system and makes this man out to be some god that many have taken for themselves.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by chase4(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ Kobojunkie
Are you saying we are attributing what to God ? Nigeria is the way it is because of what your father and mine did and what u and I are doing now. That however does not remove God from the equation, I BELIEVE that God will rule in the affairs of men if they let him.
Do you believe in God? if not then no need continuing this discussion.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
chase4:

@ Kobojunkie
Are you saying we are attributing what to God ? Nigeria is the way it is because of what your father and mine did and what u and I are doing now.

Nigeria is the way it is today because people like you and I continue to excuse stupidity and mediocrity and many continue to believe it is the way God wants it. There are countries and people’s around the world today have taken it upon themselves to condemn mediocrity and stupidity while working towards bettering their lives and the situation in their nation/community.

chase4:

That however does not remove God from the equation, I BELIEVE that God will rule in the affairs of men if they let him.
Do you believe in God? if not then no need continuing this discussion.

Do not go around trying to include God in the affairs of men then. Use the wisdom that your God has given you and learn to discern, instead of continuing to making excuses for even the stupid things. God will rule in the affairs of men if they let him, you say. You mean during his time as governor of Katsina, Yar adua included God in his affairs for Bakare to come in, at the end to claim that God anointed the man? Are you kidding me?? You seriously can not see how that has nothing to do with God but all to do with Bakare? Can we please stop trying to thin the line between wisdom and stupidity here? Why in the world would anyone, not even the people in the bible did such a thing by claiming some person who has never even shown any reason why he should be trusted or that he is repented, should suddenly be deemed ANNOINTED by God. Can we stop fooling ourselves here?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by folem: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2008
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by chase4(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2008
Bakare what man of God ? He is a servant of God and so are we all. SERVANTS doing service. Apart from the portion of the
Bible that said that David is a man after the heart of God, where or who did God call his man? In the case of Elisha, it was
the people(just like we have them today) that called him "man of God"(2 kings 1:9). Do i think it is wrong to call one a man
of God ? No. What I is wrong is the way it has been turned to a title for a reserved few who has deceived the people into
believing that they are special "men" sent from God with miracles and wonders. We are all Children, men, servants, and
whatever of God transformed by grace to do much more than Jesus ever did but these men wouldn't teach you these else
they lose their shine. True Christianity teaches in Mathew 20:27 that "whoever wants to be first among you must become
your slave". Let us get back to studying the Bible.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2008
chase4:

Bakare what man of God ? He is a servant of God and so are we all. SERVANTS doing service. Apart from the portion of the Bible that said that David is a man after the heart of God, where or who did God call his man? In the case of Elisha, it was the people(just like we have them today) that called him "man of God"(2 kings 1:9). Do i think it is wrong to call one a man of God ? No. What I is wrong is the way it has been turned to a title for a reserved few who has deceived the people into believing that they are special "men" sent from God with miracles and wonders. We are all Children, men, servants, and whatever of God transformed by grace to do much more than Jesus ever did but these men wouldn't teach you these else they lose their shine. True Christianity teaches in Mathew 20:27 that "whoever wants to be first among you must become your slave". Let us get back to studying the Bible.

Can you please explain what all the above has to do with the subject at hand? Bakare went out in public and claimed that according to God, Yar adua is the man who is to lead Nigeria to “the promised land”. This is with the fact that the same Yar adua failed for 8 years to move a muscle to help deal with the situation in Katsina state where he was governor for 8 years.

You now say we are all children of God. If someone like Obasanjo went out there to make the same claims, would you sit here justifying that claim of his since you claim that we are all children of God, hence Bakare, to you, is no different from Obasanjo? I mean they both claim to serve God.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by chase4(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2008
There is no reason to continue this Ping-pong with you cos it is obvious that you are biased. Apart from what you read on
these soft sell papers( the Sun and PM news), have you ever taken time to listen to or read Bakare's full message on this
or the other issues? Well some of us have, I am not a member of his local gathering but I have studied him and know
where he is coming from. Since I also know where you are coming from and where u are headed with this argument, I have
decided to stop. If it makes you feel any better that Bakare is a false prophet it is your baby, go ahead and spread the
good news but it will be a shame cos there are some who watch in amusement the passion with which your ignorance is
displayed.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Juniorroged(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2008
Well i think That Bkare or what you guys call him, he is a hypocrite, a big one for that matter, also let me tell that man that was saying that christianity and politics to go together, pls cau tell me where it was written in the bible that it is evil? it is just we humans that re making things difficult ok.
Also if hearer and Doer die for post, Uncle Joe go just replace am be that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
chase4:

There is no reason to continue this Ping-pong with you because it is obvious that you are biased. Apart from what you read on these soft sell papers( the Sun and PM news), have you ever taken time to listen to or read Bakare's full message on this or the other issues?

A pastor is not vindicated by the number or quality of the full messages he has on issues. Can you sit here and compare Bakare’s conduct as a pastor to someone like kumuyi, for one? Do you think God does not tell Kumuyi stuff too? Come on. This is not the man’s first time and he seems to be in love with the media attention he gets because he releases a lot of these sort of prophecies to the media, it seems.
I am not in anyway saying pastors should not speak but what if they try to speak up ONLY when they are sure THAT GOD SAID. Continuing to put one’s foot in his mouth does not scream wisdom at all.

chase4:

Well some of us have, I am not a member of his local gathering but I have studied him and know where he is coming from. Since I also know where you are coming from and where u are headed with this argument, I have decided to stop. If it makes you feel any better that Bakare is a false prophet it is your baby, go ahead and spread the good news but it will be a shame because there are some who watch in amusement the passion with which your ignorance is displayed.

Assuming the only reason I do not stand on the same side of this debate as you do is a result of my not having studied Bakare is an excuse which does not make sense here. How do you know that I do not know this man. I am sorry, even if I have studied you for a 100 years, is no reason for you to continue to make bogus claims and worse, claim GOD SAID. You can tell me it is your opinion being aired. That is fine but when we get back to the same old GOD SAID nonsense that many use in situations where they are too proud to say I THINK, it is annoying. Call me ignorant if you want but I ask you yet again, learn wisdom and condemn wrong where you see it, even with pastors you may worship.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2008
Juniorroged:

Well i think That Bkare or what you guys call him, he is a hypocrite, a big one for that matter, also let me tell that man that was saying that christianity and politics to go together, please cau tell me where it was written in the bible that it is evil? it is just we humans that re making things difficult ok.
Also if hearer and Doer die for post, Uncle Joe go just replace am be that cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not sure what you mean above but you can not claim that Christianity can not translate to politics. If you have ever read the Bible, it is quite clear that even God was in the business of politicking (choosing leaders, making decisions for the nation of isreal, deciding what the laws should be or not etc.).
I am not sure how this man becomes a hypocrite to you but I doubt that has much to do with this topic, does it?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by gentlegg(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2008
Though Bakare's previous and present comments about Yaradua seems contradictory, we have no right to speak against a man of God.

The pastor's comments towards Yaradua are crystal clear. The Yaradua man NEVER deserve the seat. God must surely punish the monster Obasanjo (and PDP leadership) for imposing such a visionless Yaradua on Nigeria.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Alase(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
Whether Pastor Tunde Bakare was right or  wrong, I would strongly advise everyone to stop the slander. We are not to judge any man of God. Whoever does so is raining curses on himself. We did  not put him there. So let us do ourselves some good. Cheers.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2008
gentlegg:

Though Bakare's previous and present comments about Yaradua seems contradictory, we have no right to speak against a man of God.

The pastor's comments towards Yaradua are crystal clear. The Yaradua man NEVER deserve the seat. God must surely punish the monster Obasanjo (and PDP leadership) for imposing such a visionless Yaradua on Nigeria.

gentlegg:

Interesting, so this is more of fear of "THE MAN OF GOD" than it is fear of God as in condemning wrong wherever or whomever is involved? Here is a quick question for you all. Can you PROVE he is a "MAN OF GOD"? I mean can you tell us 100% that he is not another pretender?
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Ruddyface(f): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2008
Let us not fold our hands. Let's rather gather and vote our opinion of whether we want Yar'adua to continue or go back home. If we, on this forum, disapprove of his continued stay, we can convey our feelings to the government via the people's parliamentary verdict. This way, the man can know that his country home in Katsina or his real home in Kaduna should welcome him back.

As for cry cry cry ing Nigerians, you got what you deserve, what with the way visionary leaders like Donald Duke (tested and found true) and Pat Utomi (green but promising) were treated. What about Ribadu and Dora Akunyili? Wait and see what they would do to Charles Soludo the moment he leaves office next year.

This is the most retrogressive government in Nigeria's chequered history! Several governors would have done better than Yar'adua: Ahmed Mohd Makarfi, Adamu Muazu, Bola Tinubu, Donald Duke, Sam Egwu this one, that one ,
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by dd2jj(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2008
It is possible God initially chose Yar’adua to be the President just like he did chose Saul over Israel in the Bible but along the line Saul erred and God divided the kingdom in his care and gave to David. I see the same scenario here. You never know what Yar’dua had done wrong that is making God to want to divide the kingdom in his care. So do not blame Pastor Bakare for spiritual things can not be judged by human sense that is non-sense before God.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2008
dd2jj:

It is possible God initially chose Yar’adua to be the President just like he did chose Saul over Israel in the Bible but along the line Saul erred and God divided the kingdom in his care and gave to David. I see the same scenario here. You never know what Yar’dua had done wrong that is making God to want to divide the kingdom in his care. So do not blame Pastor Bakare for spiritual things can not be judged by human sense that is non-sense before God.

So, God makes mistakes here? God did not know from the beginning who saul was and so God changed his mind?? lol
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by nibestar: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2008
my pple i don't know what to say abt the pastor's comment but frankly speaking i think Yar A'dua knows what he is doing.check this blog on www.nibestar..com it has something on that too.one love my pple
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by faoni572(m): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Interesting, so this is more of fear of "THE MAN OF GOD" than it is fear of God as in condemning wrong wherever or whomever is involved? Here is a quick question for you all. Can you PROVE he is a "MAN OF GOD"? I mean can you tell us 100% that he is not another pretender?

That's what we have nowadays, people have more fear for 'Man of God' than God Himself
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by culkollie: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
personally, i felt yar'dua was the best choice when obj chose him, considering the prevalent politics then. however, even with his so called & over hyped re-birth from his godfather, he has been very disappointing. he needs to prove he is actually in-charge, else he founders with the ship of the nation.

but a point to raise! we ought to very careful not to compare our personal opinions with the authorities of whatever divinity or diety. i may be at liberty to change my opinion at anytime depending on my insight period! but some people should stop imposing their own opinion on us by mere weeping up public sentiment of various prophesies!

it's very baffling to see or hear God change His opinions so easily - barely a year he has withdrawn his anointing from yar'dua because of an ailment he's been suffering since 2000.

:ocould it be that just because someone (u know him) lipsrsealed didnt know yardua state of health when he was campaigning, God went to anoint him wrongly? sad

i'm really wondering why so soon on top sickness wey God sabi weewell.

some people should just not plunder us into sins by not being careful with what they say with some scared authorities! [color=#990000]
[/color][color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2008
culkollie:

personally, i felt yar'dua was the best choice when obj chose him, considering the prevalent politics then. however, even with his so called & over hyped re-birth from his godfather has been very disappointing. he needs to prove his actually in-charge, else he founders with the ship of the nation.

but a point to raise! we ought to very careful not to compare our personal opinions with the authorities of whatever divinity or diety. i may be at liberty to change my opinion at anytime depending on my insight period! but some people should not stop imposing their own opinion on us by mere weeping up public sentiment of various prophesies!

Thank you!!

culkollie:

it's very baffling to see or hear God change His opinions so easily - barely a year he has withdrawn his anointing from yar'dua because of an ailment he's been suffering since 2000.

:ocould it be that just because someone (u know him) lipsrsealed didnt know yardua state of health when he was campaigning, God went to anoint him wrongly? sad

i'm really wondering why so soon on top sickness wey God sabi weewell.

some people should just not punder us into sins by not being careful with what they say with some scared authorities! [color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color]

Thank you!!
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by mimi44: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2008
kobojunkie u r having fun.
Read the original topic again and think about it.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2008
mimi44:

kobojunkie you're having fun.
Read the original topic again and think about it.

Glad you noticed I am having fun. lol Please go right ahead and explain to me how the original post affects the point I have been trying to make in here so far??
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by WhiteHalo(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2008
Well, I do know that some preachers clearly state when they are giving their own opinions, and when God is speaking through them. I know Paul did.

Secondly, God has been known to change His mind when someone prays intently enough with good reasons. God told Hezekiah through the prophet that he'd die, and Hezekiah prayed. In that case, God spoke to the same prophet that gave the prophesy.

But for the case of Jonah, Jonah said Nineveh would be overthrown in 3 days, and it wasn't, because they had a change of heart. Prophesies could be delayed temporarily or indefinately.

I'm not a fan of Apostle Bakare, but I do know that its unwise to insult a man of God, whether he's in a good spiritual state or bad one. Leave him to God.

Finally, I do know human pride, and the president won't leave office. If sadly, the President does pass on, then hopefully Jonathan Goodluck would call Duke to be his Vice President, then resign to give chance for someone that could do something good for the country.
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by faoni572(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2008
Does it mean God has been changing his mind anytime he talk to this pastor in question because none of his prophesies had never come true
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by citizenY(m): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2008
@kobojunkie
"This sort of reasoning is the reasoning why I hate discussing religion with Nigerians in general. Many do not seem to understand what Christianity is about, let alone what God actually does or does not do. That is why many of these pastors continue to bilk millions of billions of naira each year in the name of a God that gives them back nothing but the same old nonsense. It does say it in the bible. My people perish for lack of Knowledge. I suggest you learn to ask God himself what he said in this case, instead of continuing to take the word of a man just because he says you should. "

I cannot agree more with you. All these sanctimonious people, The best prayer is the one you make personally and privately to your maker and not through any m"medium" who will use his prejudices to distort your message. Anyway Nigerians are very gullible, Imagine paying tithes to a church which builds a University /institution with your tithe and your child has no chance of getting admision because you cannot afford the fee, In my days the missions built schools and admitted students on little or no fee at all  and we are the better for it, today nko, Na flashy car, hollywood stage and flashy suit with jerry curls and false accents GO na Bank Manager and Madam GO na Woman Leader, PDP? Sorry no offence meant, just a fact of life

lipsrsealed? Sorry no offence meant, just a fact of life
Re: "Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! by culkollie: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2008
citizenY, i agree with your point here! many nigerians will not want admit their obsession about their religions leaders. but the fact is that many of us are as faithful with so much reverence for God's words and His annointed men!

but it becomes very worrisome when some of these leaders work on our psyche to say all sorts of things in the name of the altar. some guys are just putting all sort of poor defences on this topic. as such as we are no God ourselves and we acknowledge that God can change His decisions, it is still baffling that God would annoint yar'dua, inspite of his ill-health -God being God- barely a year ago and now come back so soon to use the same condition to reject him.

thank God, i can still remain "a doubting thomas" without risking any offence cheesy we need some "people" to give better evidence or reasons for this rejection.

the point is as much as we don't want to personalize issues, we can only turn to obj (now keeping cool at otta) for the number of acerbic, villifying but unfulfilled prophesies about and/or against his 8-year tenure.

for us lay-people to be more careful with our reactions, we sincerely need our religious leaders to be more patient at listening to God and more cautious of their utterances on the altar!
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MEET THE FAMOUS AFIKPOCHIC (Her pics & Info) / Kano APC Chairman Threatens To Attack Kwankwaso In Gwale LGA / Fresh Crises Hit PDP State Chapters Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.