Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) (66371 Views)

Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / How Long Does Green Card Application Processing Take ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2006
I think all those sacrifices and incantations are going to your head sorcerer
I said
zebudaya:

Find a way to get in, fit in, get on with your life.!!! Immigrant's dream cheesy

Arnold schwarzenegger, Nicole Kidman, hugh jackman(wolverine) , Russel Crowe, Tim Duncan (NBA) are all living the immigrants dream, and countless others

WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH CORRUPTION?

1 Like

Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2006
POLICE CORRUPTION IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.

It appears that corruption in UK Police forces is a major problem. AAC have received massive amounts of documentation from a number of people regarding Police corruption in various parts of the British Isles. However time constraints prevent AAC from putting this information onto the WWW. However one thing is certain, and that is that Police corruption is a serious problem in Britain and that the authorities there refuse to face up to the problem. AAC even have evidence of UK Police officers committing perjury in Australian court cases. Details of some of this is in the book, More Victoria Police Corruption - Hoser Files 3, which is due out in mid 1999.
http://www.smuggled.com/ukcor1.htm

Corruption hurting UK

A survey revealed on Sunday more than a quarter of UK companies trading around the world have lost business in the last five years because of a corrupt competitor.

Consultancy firm Control Risks and lawyers Simmons & Simmons have highlighted the widespread nature and cost of corruption in the global business world.

The findings showed [b]26 percent of UK companies in the survey had lost out to a corrupt competitor in the last five years [/b]as concern over underhand tactics grows. In the last 12 months 22 percent said they had been stung.
http://news.pipex.com/pipex/story/0,17019,8868_1578223,00.html
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2006
Zeb: Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship)
« #184 on: October 11, 2006, 02:33:34 PM »
Yep man that's the dream, be like Arnold! fit into the society make money, much more money. It seems more progressive than painting your left eye with chalk and dancing around naked practising witchcraft don't you think wizard?

Mizieya: Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship)
« #185 on: October 11, 2006, 05:44:48 PM »
As I opined to the other dead beat and possible aids/hiv carrier- it says a lot about nigerian mentality. And confirms what I have said all along: you peopleconsider the west as owing you and clearly feel justified with your illrgality and illegal status.

And now you're changing tactics in essence changing storyline using actors as a trophy: You then proceed to ask 'what has this to do with coorruption - the very subject you yourself raised which I addressed. The difference between arnold and nicole were that they were employed and then given citizenship. With nigerians they exploit others for the greencard: by marriage. Who exactly are you trying to kid? delude yourself not others.

Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2006
Mizieya pick what you want and lie like your P.M Tony Blair

i said
zebudaya:

Find a way to get in, fit in, get on with your life.!!! Immigrant's dream cheesy

You said
MIZIEYA:

The immigrants dream - how nauseating and distasteful.

I then said
zebudaya:

Yep man that's the dream, be like Arnold! fit into the society make money, much more money. It seems more progressive than painting your left eye with chalk and dancing around naked practising witchcraft don't you think wizard?

seems you're spoiling for a fight cheesy, you've come to the right post -mine-

you read that "be like Arnold", Arnold was an immigrant, he was not illegal, and he fit into the society and is making/has made more money than you can ever dream off while you on the other hand, are painting your left eye with chalk, dye·ing your hair red like a draq queen on crack, and people wonder why the white man does not take the black man serious when we have jokers like you! In a world where 27 year olds are developing software (youtube) and selling it to google for 1.5 billion dollars you are chanting incantations, very unprogressive.

How can you also prove that Arnold got his citizenship from being employed, he married an American (A kennedy), Nicole kidman married Tom cruise!
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2006
[b]Clearly you havent read anything about arnold. Arnold came over from Austria to the usa and had the papers that enabled him to be employed and gain citizenship- similarly with Martina Navratilova: international tennis player got citizenry and so on and so forth. They were never illegal immigrants, and more importantly neither they or the bizarre examples you put forward married for a green card and furthermore neither do they advocate illegal acts to procure greencards at the expense of exploitation of others - unlike you. Perhaps you should address the issue of your own country's corruption and cure the need for men and women like you who desire the unobtainable: getting a visa/greencard. Regardless of how much money La Creme de La Creme of British Actors and authors like Joan Collins, Patrick Stewart, Jude Law, Jackie Collins, and so on make: fact is I still make tripple if not quadruple the amount of money you con from people in a week let alone per anum another shared commonality I have with the aforementioned men and women is that we all own our own homes in different countries and are also in the Entertainment Industry - whereas you are still in the cesspool poverty line, typing one handed as you painstakingly reply to my posts.

I'd love to see how you propose climbing out of your rut. Do you want me to send you cash so you can 1: buy youe own computer with internet access thrown in or 2: have money so you can stay online longer? I'll even throw in buying you an internet cafe just so that you experience a small amount of prestige even if it is Temporary. <smiles>

People like you who support gaining access to another country at the exploitation of others deserve to be imprisoned or surgically cured.[/b]
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2006
You live in Wales of all places what do you know about U.S immigration laws. Anyways you dare compare your crappy music to real entertainers like Jude law, Joan collins and you think you are in the "Entertainment industry", wonders shall never end! anyway vanilla ice felt he was in the entertainment industry too!

If you make as much money as you claim then you need to do the following
you need to take singing lessons
you need to get someone to make better beats for you, it's not like your beats are bad they are AWFUL PERIOD.
get better clothes!
get a new hairstylist, you cant go around looking like a transvestite, won't cut it lipsrsealed

don't overstretch your self people who con others con them out of thousands at a time, and judging by your website, and your pics you look like poverty has been bending your neck for a long time.

Keep on dancing, and running around naked, but lay off the crack, or at least progress to cocaine, do something progressive for once in your life
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2006
[b]lmao

Evidently I know more about the usa immigration laws than you do as a poverty stricken 419 nigerian.

It might be an idea to get over your jealousy- not just the jealousy of me but also the jealousy of other men and women who live in the lap of luxury and are successful because they actually worked to get where they are - whereas you- you're still eating someone elses scraps, foraging like a vagabond, scratching to make ends meet. If you must blame someone for your penury- blame your parents: the bible states- the sins of the father are passed down from generation to generation- clearly you're still suffering.

Regarding my Music and Image: Thank You Zeb for the review- would you like me to pay you for the time you thought it up? I know you can do with every penny thrown at you after all every penny counts or in this instance every naira, You've inspired me to write a song that sums up Nigeria: 419. And rest assured I'll be dancing as the dollars and pound sterling pour in to my bank account and I'll be thinking of you as I celebrate and party. I'll publicly toast you: the creme de la creme of Poverty and Corruption.

<smiles>[/b]
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2006
let it go dawg it's over grin judging by the responses to your music only one person is interested in your music. so it seems like the only pounds and sterlings coming your way soon is in monopoly-the game- grin grin
so write your 419 songs nobody would listen anyway just like the others you offered for free!

And your autobiography, use it to wipe your a$$, ain't no body buying it.

Your music is like a puppy on the nipples of a mutt *Bitch made* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2006
lol

do you honestly think you're words are credible? Because you have lost several arguments you naively think the personal attacks effect me: They don't. Carry on- its more ammo for me and tripple the amusement.

Do me a favour and get a visa wink
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2006
lost arguments? you're the one who said "south Africa is a major player in International politics" because they are a major fashion house,

You're complaining about personal attacks, I'm just giving you what you deserve, you dealt personal attacks on chinani when she was making a valid statement.(you're lucky she probably didn't have your time) I've also read all your posts they are all diabolical attacks on Africa, chrisitianity or personal attacks You're just mad because I'm using your tactics to deal with you. don't you have anything positive to say?
In this forum RESPECT IS MANDATORY!, and you broke the rule, you are messing with someone who has all the freaking time in the world

keep coming i'll hurt you like Bush's approval rating. grin grin grin
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2006
lol- im not complaining- lol I can be called zillions of names under the sun- and im quite happy with that: i'm just informing you it doesn't effect me. My Ego is like the Sun: impenetrable. and a force de majeur- besides chin and yourself are nothing but lower people than me I only address you because I am generous. South Africa being an international player seems to upset you- is it because south africa has more to offer the international arena than nigeria and isit because it is not famous for 419ers?

Interesting how you interpret my words because you think you're getting unfer my guard. You dear epitome of poverty are a comic strip

Here have a kleenex.

<laughs kaleidoscopally>
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2006
interesting how you read into my responses information that simply was not there: perhaps you should re address your english skills?

Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2006
kaleidoscopally is that a word? i can't find it in my online dictionary guess you need to address your english skills my dear herbalist. i guess welsh incantations are messing up things in your head.

You talk just like a little boy who cries out for attention. Go do something else i'm busy, common go make some more horrible music, or dye your hair green this time, you should also fly a kite, or "stomp to tribal music", I got money to make and a woman to entertain.! you probably aint doing none of those, no money because your Album sucks, no women because you like it in the rear, and call grown men darling! What a life no wonder you worship "the dark one", your situation couldn't get any worse
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2006
[b]I'm sure you could make money as a con artist, or janitor and if your country has tarmac: a roadsweeper. Of course it is apparent that all you have is diatribe and a plethora of knowledge that amounts to zilch. My advice is that you need to get a job (preferably a real one), buy your own computer with internet access, buy your own home, buy your own cars - have several - preferably Bentleys,and hire two (2) swedes called Bjorn and Sven as chauffeurs to drive them. The difference between you and I is that I was born in to wealth, whereas you simply orgasm when someone throws 100 Naira your way which is peanuts.

Talking of peanuts: peanuts = protein- it is classed as a second class protein and in your situation it would be much better than rice and meat with ring worm.

I am guessing your 'woman' is starving as much as you are: treat her to a first class meal, if you can afford it. In the meantime keep renting and living off of others.

Remember AIDS kills: use condoms. Or better yet, simply abstain from sexual intercourse. It is a cruel man who knowingly passes on a deadly disease to his lover and produces an AIDS baby and that child ends up with a very, very short shelf life.

Good luck with that.

<sniggers>

[/b]
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 2:27am On Oct 15, 2006
No Mizieya my country is top 10 ten in petroleum production, top 10 in natural gas production, (on earth) we produce as much oil as Kuwait, so there's plenty of money [/b]to make if you are [b]smart [/b]and [b]lucky [/b]enough

Now you say you were born into wealth, damn whoa, why do you look so broke in the pics. on mixexposure your music has been viewed 1009 times and only two people have downloaded that horrible crap so whats the probability that 1% would buy your music
lets see

2/ 1009 = 0.001982160560550049554013875123885035

multiply that by 100 then you get 0.1982160550049554013875123885035, so how long is it going to take to hit 1% Mizieya?,not 90% just 1%

At the rate you're going how long is it going to take [b]you [/b]to buy a [b]bentley
( clue: seems like forever is a mighty long time) grin

however don't despair you can always buy a used skateboard!!! You can always work as a janitor for Tesco, give up music and witchcraft it's over
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2006
I noticed you didn't mention AIDS in your diatribe. Embarrassed?
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 4:40am On Oct 16, 2006
I noticed you didn't say anything else about being rich, money or being born into wealth

sorry i underestimated the amount of people interested in buying the music. 5959 people played the music 2 downloaded. 2/5959. it's way less than 0.1982160550049554013875123885035 damn about the bentley "It seems like never is a mighty long time" haha life sucks but you can always dream.

hey man turned in the application to tesco yet?. I know people who know people and can get you in, as long as you get a professional hair cut and new clothes.

P.S you didn't say "kaleidoscopally" English is your first language right? what a waste
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2006
[b]Your suppositions are mistaken.

However if you head over to itunes or Napster and other accessible stores, you'd be dealing with sales: mixposure is simply a community setting and nothing to do with sales. And since I've topped the charts about 18 times in mixposure dance charts- rest assured if I were selling my Product directly in mixposure.com : i'd make a killing there. However for everyone who uses mixposure.com goes to itunes or sonydirect and so on to buy my music and lol it is a win win situation for me since I have a monthly sales chart that informs me of how well I am doing with my sales - I already have an agent checking out villas in Spain - everyone should have a holiday Home. In the meantime its spend spend spend.

Clearly you know nothing about Class: only the lower middle classes (dregs) frequent Tesco. The lower classes like you frequent Kwik Save or that cheap and nasty german swedish - Liddles and its sister shop: Upper Middle Class (me) shops at Marks and Spencer: high quality food for expensive tastes. Sure does beat rice and peas,

Funnily enough my neighbour who is a lecturer based in Pontypridd was telling me that the Nigerians who come over to the uk are usually employed (illegally) as door men for your favourite cheap store: I'm guessing you're already employed there since you seem to know a lot about being a caretaker. My neighbour also informed me that this year alone he has helped to deport 16 illegals including one Ghanian. I am guessing that it wont be long before you're on the Immigration Hit List. When does your greencard run out again?

Back to aids: how many people have you infected and they don't know about it?[/b]
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by ono(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2006
Geez. What da hell is going on in here?!
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2006
you say mixposure is not an avenue for selling music, ok. the 2 people (out of 5959) who bought your music what did you do with their money? did you return it?, ahh excuses excuses!!!

Marks and spencer has shirts starting at £8.50 and pants from £9.50 , yet you call that luxurious for "upper middle class" oh my goodness! i guess when you are broke, starving and can't sell music then you reduce the yardstick for measuring luxury.

Please explain what does a lecturer have to do with immigration?, how does he help deport people? tell that story to the illegals! it scares them boo hooo.

so the clothes you're wearing in your profile are high-end? and the silver contraption on your forehead is ? from Christian dior I presume? upper middle class my a$$

common there's no need to lie about being born into wealth, driving bentley's and living the life, you know you only experience those in your delusional tribal trances! villa in spain let me tell you the little i know about money "Those who have don't brag and those who brag don't have a thing."

now you're trying to switch the topic to sex, so you can get off jerking your chicken like jamaican food. you already asked for my scrap book shocked. No herbalist I'm not gay, can't help you there!. No homosexual topics for me.
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2006
You sound very envious of my music and my social background. When does your green card run out??
<smiles knowingly>

Oh, before I forget: thanks for listening to the Music. Clearly you can add your views to mixposure.com, itunes and napster, sony connect and so on. All reviews will be added to album releases lol so either way I'm still laughing merrily at you.
I trust you were playing it on a trashed P.C- I prefer iMACs. Quality and brilliant computers with the worlds most advanced operating system. You should buy one if you can afford it. You do work??

Since you broached the subject of homosexuality (twice) clearly means you have issues you haven't dealt with: be sure to use a condom, and be also sure to inform your 'girlfriend' of your sexual inadequacies and sexual diseases. Ponders how many men and women who text each other in forums - are accused of being in love with an unknown face. And no - thats not a hint. BUt I do advise you to cease fantasising about me.
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 1:19am On Oct 18, 2006
I love the way you dance around questions when you've been exposed,

Please answer the following questions

zebudaya:

you say mixposure is not an avenue for selling music, ok. the 2 people (out of 5959) who bought your music what did you do with their money? did you return it?, ahh excuses excuses!!!

Marks and spencer has shirts starting at £8.50 and pants from £9.50 , yet you call that luxurious for "upper middle class" oh my goodness! i guess when you are broke, starving and can't sell music then you reduce the yardstick for measuring luxury.

Please explain what does a lecturer have to do with immigration?, how does he help deport people? tell that story to the illegals! it scares them boo hooo.

Answer all the questions line by line and stop dancing around talking about irrelevant issues pc and mac who cares, fly me a kite

MIZIEYA:

You sound very envious of my music and my social background. When does your green card run out??
<smiles knowingly>
green cards don't run out, they are permanent hence thats why they are called "permanent residency". Just thought i would change the world by educating one idiot at a time.

MIZIEYA:

Since you broached the subject of homosexuality (twice) clearly means you have issues you haven't dealt with: be sure to use a condom, and be also sure to inform your 'girlfriend' of your sexual inadequacies and sexual diseases. Ponders how many men and women who text each other in forums - are accused of being in love with an unknown face. And no - thats not a hint. BUt I do advise you to cease fantasising about me.

I don't ask grown men If they are impotent
I don't call grown men darling
i dont write in purple
i dont ask grown men how many sexual partners they have/had
(after reading your last line i threw up all over my pc) damn i need to buy a new one!

please learn how to spell " fantasising" oh my gosh! i thought english was your first language, and you claim you are "educated" and "born into wealth" you are a waste of affirmative action
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by zebudaya(m): 1:47am On Oct 18, 2006
Mizieya this is my last post, I feel there's no need talking to you anymore or else i risk being just like you (dumbed down). And when i get to your age, I dont want to suffer a mid-life crisis just like you. So i guess i have to lay the foundation now by engaging in productive activities. make hay while the sun shines!

hope you sell some more music - I wouldn't wish 2 downloads on even satan-
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by MIZIEYA: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2006
[b]I find it interesting that faceless people address my Sacrosanct Imagery whilst neglecting to bear their own imagery online: clearly you have a lot to hide.

You wish to know how mixposure or myspace or any of the websites that are for musicians and bands work: feel free to investigate them for yourself. Both websites have options for access to free download. I chose to allow my sister and also my cousin both are Pagan to download two (2) tracks Queen of Heaven and The Goddess remix - no mystery there lol and none of your pointless business. But never mind. Not my fault you're none too bright.

I refer you to IODA where you can keep abreast on cash sales pertaining to any band that have them on their distributer list. I also refer you to itunes, napster, sony direct and so on. I'm guessing you don't have access to either of the rescources mentioned.

It is a well known fact that foreign students enrol for class, show up once and then go underground- the majority of foreign males who do the greencard scam, marry and then leave their blushing brides - the husbands also go underground thus forfeiting their right to residency upon their spouses divorcing them: clearly their days are numbered, and as I mentioned: the lecturer in question knows that the majority of 'underground' nigerians work illegally and have been caught mainly reported in - quite a useful sideline to get into since it pays well to grass some illegal to the authoritys and have them deported. It is easy to 'befriend' an illegal through the internet, create a bond with them arrange to meet them and invite them to spend a night or two at Her Majestys pleasure - More importantly it benefits the community to have 419ers shipped back to their hell. Which I thoroughly applaud. As demonstrated a greencard itself is no guarantee of stability for the scammer.

Clearly you are impotent and highly emotional - if you're constantly feeling unmanned, don't blame me for your inadequacies - no doubt that is due to your christian and 'honest' nigerian culture. I call men and women what I please purely because I can just as simply that I can inform you that CLASS shops at Marks and Spencers purely because the quality is better notably the food, as well as places like Debenhams and Harrods.

In regards to my perfect self: I can quite easily prove my worth simply by giving you my address, or the copy of deeds to my homes or bank accounts and more importantly a copy of my uncles will and testament who kindly set up a trust fund for me when I was a child, and upon reaching 21 - it is all mine to do with as I please, in short I rely on no one. Any time you need cash - don't hesitate to ask - I'm sure you're used to rejection letters or even calls so it won't be a big surprise to you to recieve the latter or the former from me as the proverbial washing your weak mouth with hydrochloric acid.

Lets face it: I have everything whereas you have none. Ok I admit you may own the soiled clothes on your back even if they are second hand,

Clearly you haven't heard of Tailoring: class - shops at high quality clothes stores and frequents renowned Tailors. Class travels abroad to buy high quality and sometimes casual and or traditional couture from myriad cultures. Clearly the back water where you are from still wears rags and fig leaves.

It is evident that the only expose here is your penchant to support illegal acts - And thats none surprising from a self proclaimed recidivist. Remember that your uncontrollable dribbling and passing on your diseases to unsuspecting men and women doesn't make you a man or indeed a man of god - Christian men on the Downlow should be given the death penalty.

[/b]
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by 1star4ever(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2007
cool
Stay on topic:No kids here.
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by nadico(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2007
Most times i really dont blame who out of desperation to stay in us/uk indulge in such.cos the situation in naija land continues going worse and worse.
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by iamnotgod(f): 3:52am On Jan 29, 2007
I will marry Naija for 10,000 american money. One Love
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by mrman: 5:09am On Jan 30, 2007
Willing to pay 1500 pounds plus a 5 day trip to dubai or cancun for british lady that could help me get marriage visa and residency after a couple of years
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by ashely(f): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2007
mrman:

Willing to pay 1500 pounds plus a 5 day trip to dubai or cancun for british lady that could help me get marriage visa and residency after a couple of years
are you that desperate?
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by oneman(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2007
Hey Guys I read almost of the thread and hmmm I have got something to add to this.

Here is a shocker!!!
There is a guy that had to marry his sister all in the name of getting a US green card, How odd is this hhun lipsrsealed
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by Vicjustice: 6:51pm On May 24, 2007
When posting rubbish with your corrupt minds, doesn't it come to your senses that it's not only Nigerians that are reading these articles?
  I found out this site when i was just searching for some informations about the ill treatments of Nigerians in the hands of the foreign embassies in Nigeria, i was using search engines and here i found myself.
  You fools, you say all sorts of corrupt things about your activities and illegal intentions openly on these sites, and you're not wise enough to understand that the same way that i found this site, many foreigners and those who work with embassies are visiting this site too.
  But how would you achieve your desires or succeed in obtaining visa for your clients after exposing yourselves by revealing things like "i can arrange a bank statements", "you can vanish when you get there", "you can marry to have a green card", "my first passport was stamped and i got a new one", "my friend got visa with a fake bank statement", "my brother used my passport", "i sent money to do a new passport"etc?
   Mind you, the embassy staff are also browsing to check and learn more things about Nigeria.
   If you expose yourself here because you want to advertise your business, then, how would you succeed in the business except to defraud your clients?
Re: Getting Married For The Green Card (Citizenship) by ArmedLion(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2007
kill dem 419ers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.