Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (29070 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by hensben(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Friendzone is a bad thing I tell ya,na so my ex babe take friendzone me then I met a girl n we agreed to date, the next thing this my ex go make friend with this girl I met n started telling her how we are destined for each other that we are dating, that we have a future together, in other words she go spoil my runz with that girl, na there I change am for her, then she started confessing that she was jealous that she like our friendship, ehen! Na so we start to bl.p oo until last year wey she left the country n me don move on to the next chapter.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
friend zone haba!!! We all need friends even friends that you may not like .... As for me I get amm for friends wella.... Even the oone wey I no like I get am as friends# it good to have friends they might help you one day like if you are propoose the motion and abeg make na help me click the link wey dey my signature... Tanks #team nairaland#
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Neldrizzy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Friend zoning naa for bastarrd..

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by JAEYWEST(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
LaurelP: D friendzoned guy is d one who gives all but gets notin in return
Other dan smiles

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by uzolexis(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: Costa Rica tried.' angry
yes they tried,e pain me say dem no win cry embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by pomporiking: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
I thinks its the guys fault who don't show what they really want from the start.you ping her everyday call her listen to her bs drop whatever you're doing when she needs you,acting like her gay bff
Its niggas who are giving out the wrong vibes

5 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by sovpounds(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
e get one question wey i wan ask these women. why cant i be your guy and you "friend zone" your current guy? why must it be sovpounds you would "friend zone"? the fact that you have a current guy does not mean he cannot be sacked and relegated to "friend zone" while I take his place. grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
I don't see anytin wrong wit it;infact wen a guy is friend zoned,I tink its even a gud tin sef,cos dt way;u can be ursef...u can now also collect from her,and d best part,tell her her f-kups sef...d burden of boyfriend has been lifted off u wen u"re friendzoned and if u play well...u can still get laid!

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ImperfectMe(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
The law of reciprocacy states that "When you perform a task for some one, you expect somethng in return (subconsciously).....most principles and field of studies are based on the golden rule "Do to others as you would want them do to you" cos thats the basic commandment that foster societies

Therefore, in essence, friendzoning is a two way thing..the girl have to reciprocate no matter how little

5 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Prowizy2(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
uzolexis:
yes they tried,e pain me say dem no win cry embarassed embarassed
Don't worry, Argentina will surely win Netherlands!

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by tuffgongjo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
edgideon:
u don't know anything
fine Argentina has only one player n his name is Di Maria
and what has he done better than Messi?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by glowshine(f): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
I just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol ;DI just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by glowshine(f): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
I just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol ;DI
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by glowshine(f): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
timpaker: I waste on my time on you, ignored other girls just to be with you and at the end I can't get at least 30% of your body? Oh crap! I'm not a teddy bear #SayNoToFriendZone
. Then it means,you just wanted some percentage of her body,that's why you'll forever remain in the friend zone

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
There's nothing wrong with "friend zoning". as long as it is on my own terms, not hers. In a few rare cases where I need a girl for reasons more important than sexual gratification and romantic satisfaction, I don't mind platonic relationships leading to the attainment of specific goals - connections, money, job openings, crucial information, etc.

However, it is impossible for me to meet a girl I fancy (sexually or romantically), only for her to unilaterally decide that we should be "just friends'. Sorry, that is my decision to make, not yours.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Orikinla(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
There is absolute nothing wrong with separating the boundaries between friendship and relationship when females are relating with male friends.
But when you do such zoning, then don't expect the male friend to provide things that your boyfriend should provide for you.
It is foolish and unreasonable for a girl or woman in relationship to depend on a male friend for her needs.
Like why should a male friend buy underwear for you when you are dating someone else?
Why should you spend more nights with a male friend than your boyfriend?

Why should a married woman be holding hands and nudging a male friend with her boobs? grin

I have seen girls and women who respect their male friends more than their boyfriends.
A young lady once openly called her boyfriend an i-diot in my presence and was insulting him on the street. And she often got jealous whenever she saw me with another female friend.

So, it depends on how you define the friendship by the dos and don'ts.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by loswhite(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: why can't there be mutual friendship!.....mostimes, friendship is for a life time but intimate r/ship alwys have expiry dates.
the problem is the guy has feelings 4 you and you zone him to Js friend without choice...haba dearisGod o all this innocent boys dat you ppl are zone friending....lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by henryobinna(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb: Holland do play nice attacking football but they always have hard luck, though this world cup is getting them some luck,
Just waiting for Van Gaal at Man United
una don turn this thread to soccer ba?.. ok oh

but I want the Dutch to go with the cup, I just like them plus their good play, RVP nearly fvck 'em up yesterday
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by niceeric(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
LaurelP: D friendzoned guy is d one who gives all but gets notin in return
Other dan smiles
and occasional hugs from d selfish girl to boost d stu.pid guy's morale.....

6 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by niceeric(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
glowshine: I just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol ;DI
we shall see if it would still remain funny when Ure 40 and single.....

5 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Everyfin is wrong my dear!
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by armadeo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
El Guapo:

The emboldened says it all.

Oga mi, sorry to cut you short but when you do all that for a supposed female friend, you're no longer a friend.

Instead, you've successfully migrated to another bumper tarriff known as the Mugu Package cheesy grin

Guapo I take God beg you don't break my ribs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by buoye1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
El Guapo:

The emboldened says it all.

Oga mi, sorry to cut you short but when you do all that for a supposed female friend, you're no longer a friend.

Instead, you've successfully migrated to another bumper tarriff known as the Mugu Package cheesy grin
seems u really dnt knw d meaning of a gal frnd zoning a guy?d op dint say "a female frnd"wen u r zoned,she expcts u 2 do all dat...play d mr nice...,...bt its part of life though
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by niceeric(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
I've said it so many times here on NL and I'll keep saying it anytime the opportunity comes,- NEVER BE A NICE/OVER-CARING GUY TO HER....SHE'LL MORE OFTEN THAN NOT SEE U AS A 'MUGU'/MAGA AND THROW U IN D FRIEND ZONE BOTTLE,TGEY(LADIES) FALL FOR D BAD,SHARP GUYS....DONT ASK ME WHY,ITS D WAY THEY ARE WIRED.....A WORD US ENOUGH FOR D WISE.....try dat and thank me later dudes...

5 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Acidosis(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
Unarguably, the word "friend" has been bastardized.

The truth is, out of 100 guys you wish to friendzone, 99.5 will eventually make their feelings known. So why the stress? Free the guy make e go find single ladies. Except of course, you have a hidden agenda.

Funny, ladies already know the risk involve in friendzoning a guy, yet they they act like oh! we are just friends smiley

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by areyour4u: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=Prowizy Netherlands get only 3 players. . Robben, Sneijder and Van Persie.you dey forgey kuyt
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by nodullin(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Friends don't kiss....
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by xynerise: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Friendzone is a nightmare to guys

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
glowshine: I just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol ;DI
u cant try dat shiiiit on me beeech!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ayindepremier: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
practically, lemme friendzone u, abi, whats the big deal when im JTing ur neighbors.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by stephengee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
timpaker: I waste on my time on you, ignored other girls just to be with you and at the end I can't get at least 30% of your body? Oh crap! I'm not a teddy bear #SayNoToFriendZone
lol. nonsense boy. Na true,but everything is not touching their body. and mosr of una b Christian oo
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Feraz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ify Angela: Alot of pained dudes on this thread grin
You go all through the way being altruistic only for the girl to turn around and say she can't date you despite knowing you're interested in her? It is mostly this 'nice guy' acts that lead to guys being the mayor in the rubbish called 'friendzone'. I don't have a problem having female friends and can profer solutions to your problems but once interest sets in and you decide you can't date me but prefer me as 'friend', then why bother me with your tales of woes when it should be your boyfriend who should be listening to those? A guy doesn't care about you, beats you, does all sorts of demeaning things to you, only for you to run to that friend that you've 'friendzoned' to cry on his shoulders? This is the same guy who'd treat you like a queen and give you his all even skipping his time with his friends just to be with you. This same girl will be jealous when she sees you smiling with other ladies who she feels has interest in you. Who does that if not a selfish person? Most guys here aren't pained by the way! We've all moved past the pain and are wise now.
niceeric:
and occasional hugs from d selfish girl to boost d stu.pid guy's morale.....
LMAO!!!! Epic!!!

WackyJ1, I sight thou!!! cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) / If You Want Him, Go For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.