Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (29078 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
niceeric: I've said it so many times here on NL and I'll keep saying it anytime the opportunity comes,- NEVER BE A NICE/OVER-CARING GUY TO HER....SHE'LL MORE OFTEN THAN NOT SEE U AS A 'MUGU'/MAGA AND THROW U IN D FRIEND ZONE BOTTLE,TGEY(LADIES) FALL FOR D BAD,SHARP GUYS....DONT ASK ME WHY,ITS D WAY THEY ARE WIRED.....A WORD US ENOUGH FOR D WISE.....try dat and thank me later dudes...
my brother...this is the gospel truth. Ever since i discovered that ladies hate guys that are nice i stopped being mr nice guy and they love me for it. When u are nice, they will say u dont have balls.

I met a childhood of friend of mine, she is now matured and well endowed, schooling in america, i expressed my feelings to her. She didnt give me a concrete reply. Instead she was asdking me to give her my cousins number. Am sure he had ban.ged her before. I refuse. She wanted to use me to get back to him.

I snobbed her for one year, she chatted me up in whatsup after a very long time, my crude tone shocked her, i spoke the truth to het without feeling shy or remorse.

Guess what she said? That i wont make friends (friendzone) with my kind of attitude, i told her friends her not my business, that infact i dont need friends. She is still mad at mem telling me it was her sister that wants my cousin's number, i knew it was a big lie.

Wetin concern me. If i cant have you, you cant have me too.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=JAEYWEST][/quote]
How does drool soup mean draw soup? Anything like draw soup?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
ayindepremier: practically, lemme friendzone u, abi, whats the big deal when im JTing ur neighbors.

I can only Giggs any gal around me.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by niceeric(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5: my brother...this is the gospel truth. Ever since i discovered that ladies hate guys that are nice i stopped being mr nice guy and they love me for it. When u are nice, they will say u dont have balls.

I met a childhood of friend of mine, she is now matured and well endowed, schooling in america, i expressed my feelings to her. She didnt give me a concrete reply. Instead she was asdking me to give her my cousins number. Am sure he had ban.ged her before. I refuse. She wanted to use me to get back to him.

I snobbed her for one year, she chatted me up in whatsup after a very long time, my crude tone shocked her, i spoke the wrong she did without feeling shy or remorse.

Guess what she said? That i wont make friends (friendzone) with my kind of attitude, i told her friends her not my business, that infact i dont need friends. She is still mad at mem telling me it was her sister that wants my cousin's number, i knew it was a big lie.

Wetin concern me. If i cant have you, you cant have me too.
I swear u get mouth dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......i know so many guys would av passed on d number like mugus.....na there e go start,later you'll be d one helping her pass d love messages to ur cousin like say u sef no be guy,later wen she don see say u nice gan,u she'll try to get closer and you'll start doing 'the boy is good' by buying card etc while yr cousin fvcks d hell outta her.......you get sense I no go lie......God bless u brother!

8 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Paulakosu(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by alentyno: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: The big deal is the way girls take advantage of the situation...

Why do u friend zone a guy, why don't u make it clear if he's a friend or he is more than that. And don't make him do things meant for your bf.. Cos that's why the issue lies..
A million likes for this comment! Some people's brain are indeed working!
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Maximus17(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
glowshine: I just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol ;DI
How could u do this to me eh

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Feraz: You go all through the way being altruistic only for the girl to turn around and say she can't date you despite knowing you're interested in her? It is mostly this 'nice guy' acts that lead to guys being the mayor in the rubbish called 'friendzone'. I don't have a problem having female friends and can profer solutions to your problems but once interest sets in and you decide you can't date me but prefer me as 'friend', then why bother me with your tales of woes when it should be your boyfriend who should be listening to those? A guy doesn't care about you, beats you, does all sorts of demeaning things to you, only for you to run to that friend that you've 'friendzoned' to cry on his shoulders? This is the same guy who'd treat you like a queen and give you his all even skipping his time with his friends just to be with you. This same girl will be jealous when she sees you smiling with other ladies who she feels has interest in you. Who does that if not a selfish person? Most guys here aren't pained by the way! We've all moved past the pain and are wise now.
LMAO!!!! Epic!!!

WackyJ1, I sight thou!!! cool
well said professor...a rejected a girl's trap of friendzoning me last month. I stopped contacting her. She called last week, that i use to be nice to her, i quickly told her, that am busy now, i will call her later.

That was a lie. I didnt. If i cant have she cant have me too.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
niceeric:
I swear u get mouth dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......i know so many guys would av passed on d number like mugus.....na there e go start,later you'll be d one helping her pass d love messages to ur cousin like say u sef no be guy,later wen she don see say u nice gan,u she'll try to get closer and you'll start doing 'the boy is good' by buying card etc while yr cousin fvcks d hell outta her.......you get sense I no go lie......God bless u brother!
God bless you too my brother. We shall spread this message to all guys. No to friendzone

5 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by farano(f): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5: well said professor...a rejected a girl's trap of friendzoning me last month. I stopped contacting her. She called last week, that i use to be nice to her, i quickly told her, that am busy now, i will call her later.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
I tink I want to clear d air abt how bad 'friend-zoning' is. Its more like taking advantage of a guy u know likes you a lot but all you want from him is for him to meet certain of ur needs, while he gets nothing in return. I once had an experience with a chic dat lived on my street. She knew I was crazy abt her so she decided to take advantage of dat. She only calls me when she needs something, and each time I call her she must ask for recharge card. If u dont want to commit to him why make him spend his money or time on you? Its not fair oh!

On d oda hand, a guy and a girl can actually be very good friends, as in very healthy platonic relationships. I have a lot of cute female friends dat I need nothing from and we are good friends. If u say am being 'friend-zoned', I don't care. Day are more like sistas to me.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ayindepremier: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dominiquez:

I can only Giggs any gal around me.
oga abeg, I no be GAYbriel

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by niceeric(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
obongproff: I tink I want to clear d air abt how bad 'friend-zoning' is. Its more like taking advantage of a guy u know likes you a lot but all you want from him is for him to meet certain of ur needs, while he gets nothing in return. I once had an experience with a chic dat lived on my street. She knew I was crazy abt her so she decided to take advantage of dat. She only calls me when she needs something, and each time I call her she must ask for recharge card. If u dont want to commit to him why make him spend his money or time on you? Its not fair oh!

On d oda hand, a guy and a girl can actually be very good friends, as in very healthy platonic relationships. I have a lot of cute female friends dat I need nothing from and we are good friends. If u say am being 'friend-zoned', I don't care. Day are more like sistas to me.

Ehya.......another nice guy......you gon learn someday.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by numericalguy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
buoye1: The bad thing about it is that
1. She ll make me tke responsibility of a bf like paying bills,gifts n many more but she wnt tk d rspnbility of a gal frnd nd evn block any intimate moves!
2.she ll scare away gals dt i'm supps 2 relate or evn date
3.lastly nd d mst imprtant....i no fit dey do "AJAYI" work...dey pay bills&sort na anoda badt guy go dy blow her!am i mad?......
If u cnt date me,u cnt frnd zone me walahi......

Feraz: You go all through the way being altruistic only for the girl to turn around and say she can't date you despite knowing you're interested in her? It is mostly this 'nice guy' acts that lead to guys being the mayor in the rubbish called 'friendzone'. I don't have a problem having female friends and can profer solutions to your problems but once interest sets in and you decide you can't date me but prefer me as 'friend', then why bother me with your tales of woes when it should be your boyfriend who should be listening to those? A guy doesn't care about you, beats you, does all sorts of demeaning things to you, only for you to run to that friend that you've 'friendzoned' to cry on his shoulders? This is the same guy who'd treat you like a queen and give you his all even skipping his time with his friends just to be with you. This same girl will be jealous when she sees you smiling with other ladies who she feels has interest in you. Who does that if not a selfish person? Most guys here aren't pained by the way! We've all moved past the pain and are wise now.
LMAO!!!! Epic!!!

WackyJ1, I sight thou!!! cool

I think this should be the wickedest part.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
buoye1: seems u really dnt knw d meaning of a gal frnd zoning a guy?d op dint say "a female frnd"wen u r zoned,she expcts u 2 do all dat...play d mr nice...,...bt its part of life though

Nah, It all boils down to the individual in discourse.

You cant tell me that the basic role of a friend is to keep going on a shopping spree for his/her friend, it doesnt work that way mate.

Oga when you're zoned, it's expected of you by the girl to be a friend i.e gist, render advice, edify her on sensitive issues, share in her triumphs and failures etc.

If you end up paying her school fees every semester, believe you've got an invincible tag on your neck that reads ''This Mugu wont just cease to surprise me'' cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Anacksunamun: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: The big deal is the way girls take advantage of the situation...

Why do u friend zone a guy, why don't u make it clear if he's a friend or he is more than that. And don't make him do things meant for your bf.. Cos that's why the issue lies..
EOD!!coolcool
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
The fact is that, Men hate being just friend with someone they love and have feelings for. We don't mind being friend with someone we don't have affection for.

If I have feelings for you but you prefer friend zoning me, then you are on a long thing. I understand the power of friendship, so I can't abuse it.

I would rather be enemy with someone I love with the whole of my heart than to just be a friend and die of feelings, what for? What friendship is between Cat and Rat .....

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Princesa honey, NL guys have had their say.

Hope you vividly understand where we're coming from now? cheesy
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
obongproff: I tink I want to clear d air abt how bad 'friend-zoning' is. Its more like taking advantage of a guy u know likes you a lot but all you want from him is for him to meet certain of ur needs, while he gets nothing in return. I once had an experience with a chic dat lived on my street. She knew I was crazy abt her so she decided to take advantage of dat. She only calls me when she needs something, and each time I call her she must ask for recharge card. If u dont want to commit to him why make him spend his money or time on you? Its not fair oh!

Thank you Love....I do not see any problem with friend-zoning a guy....My BEST friend is a guy; We both made it clear that its mainly about friendship and not relationship... Hek; we act like siblings.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Anacksunamun: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5: please go and make friends with your brothers and male cousins,

if i cant fvck and kiss you then its bye bye
This is an absurd mentality!! What's this world turning into? So you'd want all the male friends to your sisters, female cousins, nieces and future daughters, to fùck them before they can be friends? WTF?!! So you can't be friend to a girl without wanting to fùck her? Wow!! Do you know the know the meaning of "friendship" at all? I hope you'll support your wife to fúck all her male friends while married to you, since a woman can't be friends with a man without sèx being involved. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by chucky234(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Did I just hear you say friend zoning a guy?
That is investment without profit na, such dont exist in my wooing dictionary.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by aterigirl: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
smiley
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by jibbzion(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Well I'm a guy and i support it when girls friend-zone guys but i have this issue: Girls have this thing with guys that anytime we approach them, they think it's for an intimate affair, i mean, I don't wanna date every girl i talk to rather i wanna have female friends.

PS
Sorry for the whole epistle

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Anacksunamun: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
glowshine: I just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol ;DI just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol
glowshine: I just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol

See the way you ranting in different posts about friend-zoning a guy, your type will be the lonely-hag type that even her scrawny-looking cat won't like to be seen a million miles near her. Mtcheeewww.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
Friendzoning na for bastards, yes for bastards.

Babes used to zone me dat way some yrs back when i no sabi, cus am a nice gentle guy who tends to care, mehn as I learn na dia i gave all of em middle fingas and bleeped the ones wey gree find my way, no time.

Similarly, I haven't dated any babe in my schl and this my 4th year, so i decided to try it and guess what, the babe wey i dey eye seriously and have told her my intentions put me dia. I think am think am, come NL see as guys dey give one minute silent for our brothers that friendzone i said No way, guy man like me to be there?? NO F**KING WAY. To make matters worse, the gal say she take me as a brother one good afternoon after we went for lunch, i stood up pay for my meal, didn't pay for hers, came over to her and told her, I look like your brother?? Who told u say i no get sisters wey brotherzoned me? If I hear, see, I no dey interested for dat ur brotherly love smtn smtn, if u no wan reciprocate the kind I need f*ck off and never dare disturb my life again. My face red, i colet her fone, delete my number, block her from my whatsapp and remove my contact from her BBM, na dia d babe know say water don pass garri, leave her dia waka go house, no be person tell her to go colet my address from my guy come my place we settle d matter through adult tinx, u know the rest nah, she dey mad ni...

No time to tie urself down there it kills, e fit kill, seriously.

Imagine a gal wey u dey do everytin and when u need her to reciprocate, she do u like this image below

11 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Anacksunamun: This is an absurd mentality!! What's this world turning into? So you'd want all the male friends to your sisters, female cousins, nieces and future daughters, to fùck them before they can be friends? WTF?!! So you can't be friend to a girl without wanting to fùck her? Wow!! Do you know the know the meaning of "friendship" at all? I hope you'll support your wife to fúck all her male friends while married to you, since a woman can't be friends with a man without sèx being involved. SMH.
you seem demental and hardly understand my point. Madam, friendship is when you dont emotional attachment to a lady, but whereby you wish to date her and she is either postponing or rejecting your request but still brings her useless discussion to you, then that will never work.
Go and tell your brothers those issues and stop disturbing us with it..

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by whitecat007: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Right! There's nothing wrong about it if you let him know from the get go, but it's wrong when you lead him on, giving a fake vibe, kissing and accepting gifts.

I have good friends today who came to me as potential dates but I knew they were better as my friends. You don't have to try anything out or wait, if you meet a guy and don't feel like you are being blown by the wind and lock eyes within a short time, know there's no strong connection between you two and keep it moving.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TyTymer(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
mencade5: well said professor...a rejected a girl's trap of friendzoning me last month. I stopped contacting her. She called last week, that i use to be nice to her, i quickly told her, that am busy now, i will call her later.

Well said bro. Many women like to play with our emotions. Unrepentant manipulators! They think they can keep getting nicety while they feed us dust? angry I don't think so. angry

Ladies, once you choose another man, thinking I'm not good enough for you, well, say goodbye to Mr Nice Guy. Everything is back to FACTORY DEFAULT.
*Hello and Hi stuff.
*Don't expect anything more than a message on your birthday.
*Go and see those movies alone.
*Your boyfriend is abusive and you need a shoulder to cry on? Nah! Don't stain my shirt please. angry Just hold yourself.

I am not your insurance policy angry tongue
undecided

14 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Oahray: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lol. Friendzone. Truth is everyone would like to get good things without having to work too hard for it. Most girls like it when you give them the world without having to give you anything in return. Same way many guys like sex without commitment.

Guys don wise up. If you want a girl, be straight forward. Tell her and let her tell you yes or no. If she can't answer, take it as a no and move on with your life. If you think you can melt her heart just by being a nice guy, OYO o. Girls full everywhere.

Being just friends with girls no bad sha. How many girls you wan date at a time? Just let them realise that they are not all that special, and don't spend on them.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
glowshine: I just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol ;DI just friend-zoned a guy again. Lol
Hope not Danhumprey again? grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Normality: Friendzoning na for bastards, yes for bastards.

Babes used to zone me dat way some yrs back when i no sabi, cus am a nice gentle guy who tends to care, mehn as I learn na dia i gave all of em middle fingas and bleeped the ones wey gree find my way, no time.

Similarly, I haven't dated any babe in my schl and this my 4th year, so i decided to try it and guess what, the babe wey i dey eye seriously and have told her my intentions put me dia. I think am think am, come NL see as guys dey give one minute silent for our brothers that friendzone i said No way, guy man like me to be there?? NO F**KING WAY. To make matters worse, the gal say she take me as a brother one good afternoon after we went for lunch, i stood up pay for my meal, didn't pay for hers, came over to her and told her, I look like your brother?? Who told u say i no get sisters wey brotherzoned me? If I hear, see, I no dey interested for dat ur brotherly love smtn smtn, if u no wan reciprocate the kind I need f*ck off and never dare disturb my life again. My face red, i colet her fone, delete my number, block her from my whatsapp and remove my contact from her BBM, na dia d babe know say water don pass garri, leave her dia waka go house, no be person tell her to go colet my address from my guy come my place we settle d matter through adult tinx, u know the rest nah, she dey mad ni...

No time to tie urself down there it kills, e fit kill, seriously.

Imagine a gal wey u dey do everytin and when u need her to reciprocate, she do u like this image below
blood of jezuz!
that mage for wey u put fear me die!
I like ur yans, and how u delete ur number from her phone. All these girls think say them wise. For where? I wish and pray more guys will realise the truth.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
ty-tymer:

Well said bro. Many women like to play with our emotions. Unrepentant manipulators! They think they can keep getting nicety while they feed us dust? angry I don't think so. angry

Ladies, once you choose another man, thinking I'm not good enough for you, well, say goodbye to Mr Nice Guy. Everything is back to FACTORY DEFAULT.
*Hello and Hi stuff.
*Don't expect anything more than a message on your birthday.
*Go and see those movies alone.
*Your boyfriend is abusive and you need a shoulder to cry on? Nah! Don't stain my shirt please. angry Just hold yourself.

I am not your insurance policy angry tongue
undecided
hahaha...factory default

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If You Want Him, Go For Him / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.