Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230579 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tit(f): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Siriusblack,
God speed and good hunting.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Tyche(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
komekn:

Siriusblack I say it again and again, Ill shout it out loud your a TRUE NIGERIAN PATRIOT

The highly politicised top brass have decided the status quo of misinformation should remain, misrepresentation enthroned and public interest thrown into the bin, essentially as it concerns the North East theatre and the Nigerian armed forces, cry, wail and mourn cause TRUTH, HONESTY have just been MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD

Siruisblack this is not the end of the matter believe.

To you God speed and his protection over you as you battle the sons of the devil.

words on marble

I just had to quote it
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
SiriusBlack: Thanks...the site's saying something like "feature has been disabled" and "try in a week" anytime I try to deactivate this accnt..

If you have not deactivated yet, pls reply me and I will tell you something the president knows and has kept to himself even from his officers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by fydence: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
SiriusBlack: Thanks...the site's saying something like "feature has been disabled" and "try in a week" anytime I try to deactivate this accnt..
dont know how best to say this but...You led a great campaign. God be with you out there...we'll win this war. Loads of respect!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Field Marshal Siriusblack,i wished you will stay PUT at this thread you created to inspire us,just stay but silent than deactivating your account.
We nairaland members(particularly this thread) will miss u.
I‘ve never seen an officer as gentle,mannered and educated like you,just one Brig.gen(I.N Ijeoma) is who i know to be a genius.
Bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Litmus: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
To be honest the information isn't as important as having Sirius and his comrades surviving this war. Threads like this can always be remade, lives cant.

So Sirius keep safe there, when you return we'll look back and see whats to be done to make sure the Army works better for its soldiers and Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
SiriusBlack: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/terrorism-army-warns-personnel-against-misuse-of-social-media/&sa=U&ei=6EnVU9i-D8SCPbSRgdgP&ved=0CBYQFjAB&usg=AFQjCNGkfco8-XcxJCkMWuTZS_U5_ca5yg

FINAL GOODBYES...
I, SiriusBlack, about a month ago, started this thread on this wonderful platform called Nairaland to show Nigerians the struggles and successes of the Gallant NIGERIAN ARMY through pictorials..the thread was all I did with my spare time, uploading photos and encouraging Nigerians that the Army was working to make the average Nigerian safe..Thanks to guys like Henry's intelligent analysis of weapon systems, EasternLeopard's quite unorthodox tactical advice, Jakumo's frank assessments, IbnSultans ceaseless encouragement, Komekn's constructive criticism, quid's insults, adeyemik's comments, cirmuell's early morning greetings(I see ya bro!), Chris365's encouragements and all other friends I made here while doing this work, we built what can be said th be the best social media thread in this country...I enjoyed all the appreciation of this country's fighting men who toil day and night in the trenches fighting for peace..I was flipping. A popular Defence blog today, when I saw something that broke my heart and almost drove me to tears..while I have never admitted to being a soldier, I felt like the COAS's comments were aimed at this threas and all another defence blog we all know about...I felt sad and disappointed..the COAS referred to internet campaigns for the army as work of "Unpatriotic" and "Disgruntled" elements...my heart sank...all I wanted was some P.R for this war on terror..since all we were fed was inaccuracies on SaharaReporters and co..The Army chief, I believe, simply means that he does not want us to do PR for the Army anymore...perhaps Olukolade can handle it...anyway, I decided to respect his wishes and stop...I still have 654 photos in my archives, with 63 coming in today...but, now, ill stop now...Let the army do its work itself..not to give "disgruntled" elements like me..lol...the journey has been good so far...for now, its Goodbye..ill only resume posting if the Army officially hints that I can continue..till then, wish me luck, pray for me, as I shall, for you all...
Goodbye SIRS.(Salute)
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Gaius667: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
SiriusBlack: Thanks for the concern...the COAS said nobody should "report" for the army...whatever that means...I'm done bro..if that is all the Army can say about this thread, then...............
Just pray for me..and evry soldier, policeman, customs, DSS and immigration personnel at the frontlines...
Goodbye bro...ill deactivate my accnt soon.

I doff my hat and give you a laudable salute o comrade. words can be deep yet pictures pierce much more deeper and this we have seen in the pictures and reports you gave us from the frontlines. We were able to have a better, clearer, sharper and unbiased view of that the war is like which cleared out the dross that we had gotten from the newspapers and other biased agents.
Every beginning will definitely have an end and even if you don't decide to go now, the war will surely end one day and it would still be over. So for the courage and passion you have for this cause, I salute you and pray that God will keep you and your other comrades on the frontline.
Be sure to know that you have made history in the hearts of countless individuals and this even goes far beyond nairaland. God bless you as you fight gallantly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have said it allowing insurgents to own a territory is dangerous the have time to plan we need to be on the offensive. We can only stop Sucidebombers by using Elite tactical units to take out cells.along side der bomb experts. We are at WAR gentlemen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
SiriusBlack: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/terrorism-army-warns-personnel-against-misuse-of-social-media/&sa=U&ei=6EnVU9i-D8SCPbSRgdgP&ved=0CBYQFjAB&usg=AFQjCNGkfco8-XcxJCkMWuTZS_U5_ca5yg

FINAL GOODBYES...
I, SiriusBlack, about a month ago, started this thread on this wonderful platform called Nairaland to show Nigerians the struggles and successes of the Gallant NIGERIAN ARMY through pictorials..the thread was all I did with my spare time, uploading photos and encouraging Nigerians that the Army was working to make the average Nigerian safe..Thanks to guys like Henry's intelligent analysis of weapon systems, EasternLeopard's quite unorthodox tactical advice, Jakumo's frank assessments, IbnSultans ceaseless encouragement, Komekn's constructive criticism, quid's insults, adeyemik's comments, cirmuell's early morning greetings(I see ya bro!), Chris365's encouragements and all other friends I made here while doing this work, we built what can be said th be the best social media thread in this country...I enjoyed all the appreciation of this country's fighting men who toil day and night in the trenches fighting for peace..I was flipping. A popular Defence blog today, when I saw something that broke my heart and almost drove me to tears..while I have never admitted to being a soldier, I felt like the COAS's comments were aimed at this threas and all another defence blog we all know about...I felt sad and disappointed..the COAS referred to internet campaigns for the army as work of "Unpatriotic" and "Disgruntled" elements...my heart sank...all I wanted was some P.R for this war on terror..since all we were fed was inaccuracies on SaharaReporters and co..The Army chief, I believe, simply means that he does not want us to do PR for the Army anymore...perhaps Olukolade can handle it...anyway, I decided to respect his wishes and stop...I still have 654 photos in my archives, with 63 coming in today...but, now, ill stop now...Let the army do its work itself..not to give "disgruntled" elements like me..lol...the journey has been good so far...for now, its Goodbye..ill only resume posting if the Army officially hints that I can continue..till then, wish me luck, pray for me, as I shall, for you all...
Goodbye SIRS.(Salute)
wow, this is sad. Just speechless...God be with you Soldier, God speed bro!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Happywoman(f): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Am s[i][/i]o sad. Come back Sirius. Plssss
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
I'm I the only one thinking the reason the corrupt COAS has decided to silent Sirusblack, is because of the 40 helicopters and other weapons they said to be acquiring soon and money budgeted to persecute this war, and with the contributions of experienced people on the thread who seem to know much about weapons and cost, and the COAS is trying to silent every means of them been exposed when they finally pull the trigger as in embezzle our money, without procuring any weapon. If the weapon is purchased or not, sirusblack and others in the house will be aware and inform us, or should they try to inflate we also know, and they are afraid so decided to block all loopholes to enable them execute their plan.

God bless sirusblack, our real hero and warrior, God guide and protect you in as you hunt those bast@rd and send them to meet their 72 virgins, and to all the politician and pot belly generals in the NA who sit in Abuja and send our gallant boys to war front with antiquity AK 47 and okada rider helmet, why you embezzle the money meant for them and try every means to silent them, shame on you.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jenams: I want to see fighter jets in action pls
na you go carry camera go snap that one by yourself, see him head, nothing dey reach una
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Pangea: 1:34am On Jul 29, 2014

FINAL GOODBYES...
Goodbye SIRS.(Salute)

Why am I not surprised?
I knew a day like this will come!
We hate the truth in this country and our leaders actively wage war against any appearance of it,
Unfortunately we have people who ought to know better helping the enemies of truth,
Sad, very sad!

To Sirius,
All I can say is thank you,
And my advise to you is to keep your head down,
Don't be a hero,
This country buries it's hero and their heroism is forgotten!
You have done your part and we are proud of you.
Your job on this site has done more good to the war effort than a battalion of war hardened veterans storming Sambisa.
Well done!
And I say again, keep your head down.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 1:36am On Jul 29, 2014
brownlord:

I'm I the only one thinking the reason the corrupt COAS PEOPLE has decided to silent Sirusblack, is because of the 40 helicopters and other weapons they said to be acquiring soon and money budgeted to persecute this war, and with the contributions of experienced people on the thread who seem to know much about weapons and cost, and the COAS PEOPLE are trying to silent every means of them been exposed when they finally pull the trigger as in embezzle our money, without procuring any weapon. If the weapon is purchased or not, sirusblack and others in the house will be aware and inform us, or should they try to inflate we also know, and they are afraid so decided to block all loopholes to enable them execute their plan.

You are not the only one bros, na de same thing I dey tink since yesterday o ! All the weapons analysis and cost prices people are quoting here will prevent those in purchasing department/procurement units of Nigerian military and ministry of defence from deceiving the president and diverting the excess money into private pockets while young patriotic soldiers are busy dying like flies from Boko Haram bullets and bombs.

This thread educated the civilians in power and gives them facts to challenge the top military hierarchy when those ones try to deceive them.

Truth no dey sweet o ! Truth na bitter leaf !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 2:41am On Jul 29, 2014
agaugust:

You are not the only one bros, na de same thing I dey tink since yesterday o ! All the weapons analysis and cost prices people are quoting here will prevent those in purchasing department/procurement units of Nigerian military and ministry of defence from deceiving the president and diverting the excess money into private pockets while young patriotic soldiers are busy dying like flies from Boko Haram bullets and bombs.

This thread educated the civilians in power and gives them facts to challenge the top military hierarchy when those ones try to deceive them.

Truth no dey sweet o ! Truth na bitter leaf !

Honestly that the only reason I think made the 7 months old stupid COAS utter those trash, sirusblack has not given any info or pics that will compromise the work or safety of our troops, even when some people requested some things he feels will endanger the troops he turned them down, and everyone was enjoying the thread, I have been running my mouth when with my friends about the campaign against terror and how our security force are doing their best, with the tips I get from here, now one bastard woke up from one side of his bed to end it because they are planning to enrich themselves. I'm sure the fucking general will poo on his pant if face with BH.

Useless country.

#TEAMGENERALSIRUSBLACK4COAS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by shakol91(m): 3:17am On Jul 29, 2014
@Oga COAS,so you're sending us back to TV/Radio to watch and listen to Boko Haram attacked so so village killed 16 and burnt houses. Shame on you!!! Through SIRUS BLACK updates I was able to confuse 17 people in where I was this morning that NA is doing great on NE frontline and they believed with the photos and agreed to join Nairaland to follow this thread,but it was really sad to read this trash. I'm not interested in any Force work again. #spit. It pays sometimes to join foreign country force than to join here and work with this type of Oga @ the Top. Come to think of it BH always post videos on internet and not afraid of showing their location,but here our bloggers have only posted photos and COAS is saying rubbish. God bless all men/women on NE frontline. Victory is yours (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by shakol91(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2014
shakol91: @Oga COAS,so you're sending us back to TV/Radio to watch and listen to Boko Haram attacked so so village killed 16 and burnt houses. Shame on you!!! Through SIRUS BLACK updates I was able to confuse 17 people in where I was this morning that NA is doing great in NE frontline and they believed with the …photos and agreed to join Nairaland to follow this thread,but it was really sad to read this trash. I'm not interested in any Force work again. #spit. It pays sometimes to join foreign country force than to join here and work with this type of Oga @ the Top. Come to think of it BH always post videos on internet and not afraid of showing their location,but here our bloggers are only posting photos and COAS is saying rubbish. God bless all men/women on NE frontline. Victory is yours (Amen)
yes I wrote this and never knew I will listen to this news this morning "Report said 50 people were believed to have been killed, 4 soldiers and civilians in Garakida south sambisa forest Adamawa state which believed to be one of the strong hood of BH," Source: My state Radio,7am news. So updates will now come from TV/Radio/shara everybody including people that have viewed this thread plus people that has no privilege to view what NA has achieved will apportion blames and lost confidence in NA to win the victory base on the news we hear on electronic gadgets. God will surly save men/women on frontline
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by kenpaul0: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
SiriusBlack: Thanks for the concern...the COAS said nobody should "report" for the army...whatever that means...I'm done bro..if that is all the Army can say about this thread, then...............
Just pray for me..and evry soldier, policeman, customs, DSS and immigration personnel at the frontlines...
Goodbye bro...ill deactivate my accnt soon.

Sirius you have a message

beegeagle says:
July 28, 2014 at 11:56 am
Sirius Black has provided the world with the most audacious and descriptive pictorial rendition of the Nigerian military in combat. Not even a command performance would come close to that.

Beginning from the Nigerian Civil War through to the Somali, Liberian and Sierra Leonean Civil Wars and on to the Bakassi Conflict and the Niger Delta Insurgency, NOBODY anywhere on earth has amassed such a descriptive stash of battlefield imagery on the Nigerian Armed Forces.

At a time when international media morons continue to churn out disparaging narratives, the pictorial rendition did a monumental measure of good for the citizens’ perception of the much-maligned Nigerian Army and Air Force. It laundered their image and rolled by ignorance. It shed the bright light on the FG’s efforts at repositioning the military for enhanced performance.

What else is there to be said for new acquisitions such as BigFoot MRAPs, Streit Spartan wheeled APCs, 75mm RCLs, Dragunov sniper rifles and MGLs etc. This at a time when military PR have largely failed to sell the story to any marked degree of conviction.

Sirius Black tried and succeeded in galvanising objective Nigerians to stand behind their government and its forces at a time of war. The authenticity of his photos were never in doubt. Against the grain of global perceptions of a dispirited military, he proved that morale was high at the frontlines and that the boys were relishing the chance to become battle-savvy, even at great cost to life and limb.

At a time when aspersions have been liberally cast on the leadership qualities of our high command, Sirius Black edified his commanders and sold the idea of their possibly overlooked capacity for resourcefulness. We saw ageing but operable and effective systems such as Panhard AML 60s and T55 tanks deployed for combat. Only yesterday, we saw an unlikely tracked Alvis Spartan APC at the front. It proved that the NA is not a deathbed for hardware acquired at great cost to the nation. Need I go on?

The problem with Nigeria is that all too often, we throw away the baby with the bath water.

When I set up this platform in March 2010, it was with the conviction that we had a badly misrepresented military and with the trove of relevant knowledge and understanding at one’s disposal, I was sure that we could grab the attention of stakeholders and interested parties, GLOBALLY. I was not hoping to elicit comments from anyone. Rather, I came to tell a Nigerian story with panache and gusto. By God’s Grace, we broke through every barrier at home and abroad.

Before setting out on this potentially perilous and self-assigned mission, we had contacted the DDI who was at the helm in 2009, asking to be given support to do what we do here. That would not have exceeded guided tours, invitations to field exercises and communiques. I reminded the Colonel at the helm at that time, that during the NCW, Mark Press handled the propaganda and serious communication for the secessionist side and that they outwitted the federalists’ military PR. I did not so much as get a reply and did not know what to think. Till date, only the NN have helped in any way to make this worthwhile when they allowed me in to see the SBS commandos. We soldiered on regardless.

All else that I have got is faceless people running rings around me and expecting so much yet remaining unwavering in doing absolutely NOTHING to make our efforts come out better. That cannot now continue beyond this point.

Sirius Black, you are a man of courage and great conviction…a doer and not a mere talker. Post a usable email address on your page since I look forward to someone giving you precise guidance on what is permissible and that which is untenable. We expect that this is the dignified middle ground which your Ogas need to consider BECAUSE, on the balance, the world of good which you have done to the Nigerian Armed Forces far outweighs ANY security risks entailed in your work.

The real vermin are those of your comrades-at-arms who send evil communication to scandal sheets such as SR, PT and AJ. They belong to the legion of the damned whereas you a force for good and a child of the Light.

If you feel the need to sound out my opinion on where I think you should be more circumspect, reach me at

beegeaglesblog@ovi.com

IF your offering, even as a military man leaves a sour taste in the mouth for all its positive worth, I guess that I, being a civilian, am also a real or potential offender. Presumably, Beegeagle’s Bloggers know what I mean by that. Not my will but theirs. Men, sometimes, are the architects of their own fate. Let’s enjoy the fun while it lasts.

Give thanks, Sirius Black, for you have done your duty to God and country with heart and might.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
kenpaul0:

Sirius you have a message

beegeagle says:
July 28, 2014 at 11:56 am
Sirius Black has provided the world with the most audacious and descriptive pictorial rendition of the Nigerian military in combat. Not even a command performance would come close to that.

Beginning from the Nigerian Civil War through to the Somali, Liberian and Sierra Leonean Civil Wars and on to the Bakassi Conflict and the Niger Delta Insurgency, NOBODY anywhere on earth has amassed such a descriptive stash of battlefield imagery on the Nigerian Armed Forces.

God bless sirusblack. If you are reading this thread, just know millions of people are praying for you and our gallant heroes in NE. You have restored hope and made so many fall in love with the NA and to support the govt. even in the midst of challenges we pass through, I know the stup1d COAS and his generals have something they are hiding hence reasons to silent you and shut the door of information to we outside.

You are the man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
GEJ if you are reading

SiriusBlack is your eye to the true situation on ground.

During times like this, history have shown that officers can sell out their C-in-C for money at the expense of their Nation.

Pls make a comment that shows appreciation to soldiers encouraging the citizens to stand with their govt

Oga Minimah if you like Jona and your job, support men like Siriusblack why ridiculing people like Sahaliars.

Once more to SiriusBlack

Do not deactivate your account but remain silent.

Event will call you up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by tit(f): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Some of you here work in corporate organizations and you know how they feel about dispersing "unauthorized and unvetted" information.
Do not encourage or incite SiriusBlack to do anything unapproved by his organization.

I am sure the authorities in the NA know him,
(Let them not prove more stupid than I thought),
let us hope they bring him in and adopt this his weapon as an addition to their public awareness arm.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by onuwaje(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is a Thread I won't unfollow
Thanks for the effort
God bless mr siriusblack
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by chris365(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
just reactivated my subscription and in a rush to open the first page I view before even saying good morining to God, I realized it will be no more.

I am deeply sad, frustrated, angry and disappointed at the shortsighted leadership we are cursed with in this country. both military and political.

with SR, BBC Hausa and many other journalists who serve no other interest but their pay masters go on to spread propaganda that can only spread fear and encouragement for boko haram, our leadership decides to clamp down on people like @sirius who has managed to revive the faith we lost in our military a long time ago.

diaris God o, diaris God ooo, diaris God oooooooo. #sobs.

@sirius, you have done well, keep the flag flying and don't delete your account.
one day this conflict will be over and your thousands of photos will tell the tales of the bravery of our gallant men in uniform. you'll see

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by rugged7(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
I really wonder if Nigeria is permanently to be cursed with clueless and short-sighted leaders forever... angry
COAS, i think u have made the biggest blunder in strategic military information history...
U will rue this day.

Any way GOD BLESS U sirus black for making us believe...even if only for a short time, in Nigeria and is military.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Litmus: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ibnsultan: I have said it allowing insurgents to own a territory is dangerous the have time to plan we need to be on the offensive. We can only stop Sucidebombers by using Elite tactical units to take out cells.along side der bomb experts. We are at WAR gentlemen

in addition to what you've stated in the bolded, it increases our tolerance levels. Similarly, the large number of deaths by these rapists dehumanizes us to a level whereby we accept more and more things that we formerly wouldn't. This could in part account for the ferocity of the attacks against us in the first place and which convinces me more and more of foreign powers behind the seen somehow. There's method to this ferocity not just blind murderousness...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Helghast: 3:07am On Jul 30, 2014
SiriusBlack: @Helghast...nice idea...bt I just can't juggle this work on two platforms...this campaign is all I do with my free time...another platform like twitter, and this thread will lose its value on the long run...Nairaland has been an excellent platform so far....easy to use, highly interactive and full of brilliant minds...Twitter on the other hand is full of rude, foul-mouthed, shallow-minded teenagers who don't know shi.t about Defence topics..NL is perfect.
true
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 30, 2014
We need to be on the offensive. What's the military high command doing in Abuja
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Ibnsultan: We need to be on the offensive. What's the military high command doing in Abuja

Help me ask them cos the Situation is getting Precarious everyday. Its only to Loot money in Abuja they know
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2014
SiriusBlack

Pls visit www.nigerianfallenheroes.com and share your thoughts here with me. I built it

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2014
nwanna89: SiriusBlack

Pls visit www.nigerianfallenheroes.com and share your thoughts here with me. I built it

Thanks
site is not openning its like itis still under construction.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2014
bidexiii: site is not openning its like itis still under construction.

It has very heavy graphic elements. So...if ur connection is fast..give it time it will load. Else use a computer..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.