Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230652 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Evergreeen123: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Oga siriusblack, what is the latest about Damboa? What about Gwoza? We must not loose those territories to them Boko infidels.

Stay safe
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Jakumo:

If you have followed Sirius Black's photo journals from the Sambisa war front, you will recall the series of pictures showing Nigerian snipers already on duty in the theater of war. Officially, the very existence of those sniper teams is neither confirmed nor denied, so we cannot expect any details to be issued from the military high command about which terrorist field commander's head was blown to smithereens by those marksmen, and from how many hundred yards each successful shot was taken.

Because a particular strategy is not announced to the public by the Nigerian military does not necessarily mean that such a method of combat is not in use against the Boko Haram terror gang.

Although NA has snipers, but this strategy/ tactics and weapons have not being applied
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by fydence: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
SiriusBlack: Nigerians, we need your prayers...we are losing this war..I've never painted a hopeless picture of happenings at the frontlines before but...the war is almost lost...a lot are MIA...offcrs too have gone M.I.A...right now, this is the brink..pray for me.
really really sad to read this..But YOU WILL WIN..WE WiLL WIN THIS WAR! Pls Good Sir be strong!... God bless and keep u fine soldier!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
@siriusblack. As u and other service personnels put your life in harms way so u could make Nigeria a safer home for US all. We pray almighty Allah guide and protect our U all for our fallen combats. We salute your courage and sacrifice. Adieu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
EasternLeopard:
Although NA has snipers, but this strategy/ tactics and weapons have not being applied

Unless you are typing this statement about sniper tactics on your phone while you are physically posted on active duty in the Sambisa war zone, then you cannot say for sure how those Nigerian army snipers are put to use. It is not even likely that regular infantrymen at the war front are aware of deployed army snipers and what they are tasked to do in utter secrecy.

Suffice to say those sniper teams will sneak around behind enemy lines to shoot and kill high-value targets such as ranking officers, even if they are disguised in regular infantry uniforms. By their pointing and gesticulations they will be identified through binoculars from distances so great that the bullet impact will drop the target BEFORE the sound of the rifle reaches the ears of those left standing around the downed officer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Zuria(f): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
SiriusBlack: Nigerians, we need your prayers...we are losing this war..I've never painted a hopeless picture of happenings at the frontlines before but...the war is almost lost...a lot are MIA...offcrs too have gone M.I.A...right now, this is the brink..pray for me.

You'll be fine...we are praying for you and every military formation... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord1: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ibnsultan: @siriusblack. As u and other service personnels put your life in harms way so u could make Nigeria a safer home for US all. We pray almighty Allah guide and protect our U all for our fallen combats. We salute your courage and sacrifice. Adieu

Still acting within that powersis bestowned on muaness on that dayd, where all my 143 fathersis was made in presidential, i the only surviving son of my virgin mother and first grand son of barren grand mother, i do hereby fire a bigger ashee ( amin, amen ) to this prayermutus offered by comrade ibsultan, the only ibadan sultan of nairaland.

Furthermore.
Today go tomorrow come, i hereby place embargo on all bullet, bomb, tactics being used by Boko Haram, any attempt for them to bomb, shoot, i hereby return back to sender, and all bullet to enemies by our gallant men, shall be one bullet, two down for virgin hunters.

To god i have seriously landed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
General Sirus God is with You.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
@jakumo deployed for special take out mission by snipers is highly confidential. For the current situation in Gwoza I have been saying this our troops are too vulnerable tanks to d useless cheifs in Abuja. Its there RIGHT to have all gears the need

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
brownlord1:

Still acting within that powersis bestowned on muaness on that dayd, where all my 143 fathersis was made in presidential, i the only surviving son of my virgin mother and first grand son of barren grand mother, i do hereby fire a bigger ashee ( amin, amen ) to this prayermutus offered by comrade ibsultan, the only ibadan sultan of nairaland.

Furthermore.
Today go tomorrow come, i hereby place embargo on all bullet, bomb, tactics being used by Boko Haram, any attempt for them to bomb, shoot, i hereby return back to sender, and all bullet to enemies by our gallant men, shall be one bullet, two down for virgin hunters.

The govt needs to find a way of systematical sufficating BH finance,Manpower,arms.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord1: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ibnsultan: The govt needs to find a way of systematical sufficating BH finance,Manpower,arms.

I still don't want to believe jonathan don't know BH financiers by now, why he has refused to expose them is what i cant say, except he is responsible, if he is not let him expose them, buhari, tinubu, obasanjo, clarke who ever the modafucker, should be exposed and sent to 6ft with raw acid to make sure their spirit won't escape.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
brownlord1:

I still don't want to believe jonathan don't know BH financiers by now, why he has refused to expose them is what i cant say, except he is responsible, if he is not let him expose them, buhari, tinubu, obasanjo, clarke who ever the modafucker, should be exposed and sent to 6ft with raw acid to make sure their spirit won't escape.
bring them to face justice. I think our NIA,DIA should be in Niger,libya,chad,CAR chasing weapons heading for naija and destroying them along side d buyers. Black ops

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
SiriusBlack: Amen bro...had a close shave with death ystrday night..right now, the bastards are getting desperate.
thank God for ur life. so are u saying dat we lost gwoza hill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Jakumo:

Unless you are writing typing this statement about sniper tactics on your phone while you are physically posted on active duty in the Sambisa war zone, then you cannot say for sure how those Nigerian army snipers are put to use. It is not even likely that regular infantrymen at the war front are aware of deployed army snipers and what they are tasked to do in utter secrecy.

Suffice to say those sniper teams will sneak around behind enemy lines to shoot and kill high-value targets such as ranking officers, even if they are disguised in regular infantry uniforms. By their pointing and gesticulations they will be identified through binoculars from distances so great that the bullet impact will drop the target BEFORE the sound of the rifle reaches the ears of those left standing around the downed officer.

If the tactics/weapons I suggested are used, BH will be immobilised/disoriented to launch conventional attacks
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
OMG! Generalsiriusblack,am touched and moved with your words...but i assure you,God is with you all....
We love you all and we will continue praying for our GALLANT HERO'S.....
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
SiriusBlack: Amen bro...had a close shave with death ystrday night..right now, the bastards are getting desperate.
so will u continue to escape death bro......God is with you all....Be focused nd Prayerful...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hnmmmm,i weep for our Nation...
Just confirmed what General Siriusblack said...The truth is that the war has being lost,BH are on the w***ing side because of saboteurs in the millitary..
Though,air support has being put in use and some of bh's camp captured...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2014

You confirmed what another military personel said

His name is gallant soldier

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 1:38am On Aug 08, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You confirmed what another military personel said

His name is gallant soldier

Exactly Bro.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 3:49am On Aug 08, 2014
SiriusBlack:

Nigerians, we need your prayers...we are losing this war..I've never painted a hopeless picture of happenings at the frontlines before but...the war is almost lost...a lot are MIA...offcrs too have gone M.I.A...right now, this is the brink..pray for me.

[size=14pt]Sirius Black.....take these seriously :

1. We may lose many battles, but we will not lose this war. For over two decades, I have researched into war history worldwide from World War I 1914 up to Afghanistan war 2014. Nigerian army has NEVER lost any war in it's 150 year history, from World War I 1914 against the Germans as a British colony to Niger Delta Militants War 2010 circa.

2. Great armies can lose some battles, but recover and win the war as a whole. Nigeria will win this war, either by offensive force, by negotiation, or by unilateral surrender / unilateral cessation of hostilities Boko Haram.

3. What happened to you yesterday is what makes a battle hardened soldier, close shave with death. Congratulations on your baptism our dear warrior. You have now become a world class combatant.

4. A soldier in war zone should always be ready to meet his maker and be in a good spiritual state to see the kingdom of God just in case...

5. Many Nigerians are praying for you Sirius Black to survive this war and return to your family. Then later years you will publish all those photos and stories you are piling up in your archives. Just continue. Good job !

6. Nigeria CANNOT win this war without losing one or more battalion of soldiers. We lost about 1,000 soldiers under ECOMOG in about 10 years of war. US/NATO/AFGHAN NATIONAL ARMY/COALITION ALLIES lost about 4,000 soldiers in Afghanistan withing about 10 year of war against the Taliban.

Just in the last 30 days ago, the world's best army, the Israeli army (Best in terms of skill, tactics, strategy, and record of victories since 1948 till date) backed up and air covered by it's 'invincible/unbeatable' air force, lost about 50 soldiers including about 20 lieutenants, captains, majors, and NCOs while fighting Hamas that has a weaker 'infantry' than Boko Haram. That is what you get from a stealthy 'invisible' enemy that appears and disappears at random without any warning.

War is war ! War is a game of death and all players are taking a risk. The Boko Haram fighters are dying too by the dozens !

7. Boko Haram is more than a physical force, they are driven by an end time spirit and spiritual dark forces. This is why many churches and mosques are praying daily for all you gallant soldiers of Nigeria. Boko Harm is more desperate....a spiritual force drives them on. The only way to disconnect them from the spiritual force is to k.ill them....no other cure. Not all Bokos are cash hungry mercenaries, many are occultists.

8. Avoid posting war comments on this thread. Do other things on other threads on nairaland for leisure, this thread is being monitored for compliance with the COAS order. Don't let them see you as a cyst in the system.

9. Try contact the owner of Beegeagle's Blog and use personal emails to email, to communicate all the things you want to say about this war with him, he has the wisdom and experience in this military on the web freelance journalism and he knows how the military force works from inside. He will handle all your information properly, positively, and effectively in national interest.

10. Nigerian military will win this war at a date and time nobody can predict. Hope is not lost. Have faith. God is on the throne. Good will eventually prevail over evil, global war history tells me that, and I believe it.

Signed :

Augustine....aka @agaugust

[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by plumbcare: 5:43am On Aug 08, 2014
agaugust:

1. We may lose many battles, but we will not lose this war. I have studied war history worldwide from World War I 1914 up to Afghanistan war 2014. Nigerian army has NEVER lost any war in it's 150 year history, from World War I 1914 against the Germans as a British colony to Niger Delta Militants War 2010 circa.

2. Great armies can lose some battles, but recover and win the war as a whole. Nigeria will win this war, either by offensive force, by negotiation, or by unilateral surrender / unilateral cessation of hostilities Boko Haram.

3. What happened to you yesterday is what makes a battle hardened soldier, close shave with death. Congratulations on your baptism our dear warrior. You have now become a world class combatant.

4. A soldier in war zone should always be ready to meet his maker and be in a good spiritual state to see the kingdom of God just in case...

5. Many Nigerians are praying for you Sirius Black to survive this war and return to your family. Then later years you will publish all those photos and stories you are piling up in your archives. Just continue. Good job !

5. Nigeria CANNOT win this war without losing one or more battalion of soldiers. We lost about 1,000 soldiers under ECOMOG in about 10 years of war. US/NATO/AFGHAN NATIONAL ARMY/COALITION ALLIES lost about 4,000 soldiers in Afghanistan withing about 10 year of war against the Taliban. War is war ! War is a game of death and all players are taking a risk. The Boko Haram fighters are dying too by the dozens !

6. Boko Haram is more than a physical force, they are driven by an end time spirit and spiritual dark forces. This is why many churches and mosques are praying daily for all you gallant soldiers of Nigeria. Boko Harm is more desperate....a spiritual force drives them on. The only way to disconnect them from the spiritual force is to k.ill them....no other cure. Not all Bokos are cash hungry mercenaries, many are occultists.

6. Avoid posting war comments on this thread. Do other things on other threads on nairaland for leisure, this thread is being monitored for compliance with the COAS order. Don't let them see you as a cyst in the system.

7. Try contact the owner of Beegeagle's Blog and use personal emails to email, to communicate all the things you want to say about this war with him, he has the wisdom and experience in this military on the web freelance journalism and he knows how the military force works from inside. He will handle all your information properly, positively, and effectively in national interest.

Signed :

[/size]

I concur with you .Sir black please refrain from posting on this thread for your safety sake. God will surely protect you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2014
My God! So its true!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 5:58am On Aug 08, 2014
agaugust:

1. We may lose many battles, but we will not lose this war. I have studied war history worldwide from World War I 1914 up to Afghanistan war 2014. Nigerian army has NEVER lost any war in it's 150 year history, from World War I 1914 against the Germans as a British colony to Niger Delta Militants War 2010 circa.

5. Nigeria CANNOT win this war without losing one or more battalion of soldiers. We lost about 1,000 soldiers under ECOMOG in about 10 years of war. US/NATO/AFGHAN NATIONAL ARMY/COALITION ALLIES lost about 4,000 soldiers in Afghanistan withing about 10 year of war against the Taliban. War is war ! War is a game of death and all players are taking a risk. The Boko Haram fighters are dying too by the dozens !

6. Boko Haram is more than a physical force, they are driven by an end time spirit and spiritual dark forces. This is why many churches and mosques are praying daily for all you gallant soldiers of Nigeria. Boko Harm is more desperate....a spiritual force drives them on. The only way to disconnect them from the spiritual force is to k.ill them....no other cure. Not all Bokos are cash hungry mercenaries, many are occultists.

6. Avoid posting war comments on this thread. Do other things on other threads on nairaland for leisure, this thread is being monitored for compliance with the COAS order. Don't let them see you as a cyst in the system.

7. Try contact the owner of Beegeagle's Blog and use personal emails to email, to communicate all the things you want to say about this war with him, he has the wisdom and experience in this military on the web freelance journalism and he knows how the military force works from inside. He will handle all your information properly, positively, and effectively in national interest.

Signed :

[/size]

What. difference does it make posting here than beeagle blog.

Tru Nairaland Sirus has made many Nigerians change their hearts to see the good in the Nigeria Army that they are trying their best.

As for me I need his post here to know the true situation of tins over there, not getting info from Sahara or Amnesty International

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 5:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Sirus God is with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2014
brownlord1:

Furthermore.

I hope to study the Korean language at some point later in life, but in the meantime could someone be so kind as to translate the above message into the English language. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2014
agaugust:

Signed :

[/size]

I disagree with you

Siriusblack continue posting

Remember I told you that because you are GEJ secret helper God will preserve your life.

If you want me to tell you what GEJ knows that is unknown to the security agencies, I will tell you if you make the request.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by giles14(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2014
agaugust:

Signed :

[/size]

why should he not post war comments here. if d military choose to lie we have no choice

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Be strong pal. As we were bout going to bed few minutes ago, myself and my family said a little PRAYER for you guys especially you SiriusBlack. Stay strong, victory at less cost shall be ours AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by IdomaLikita: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2014
brownlord1:

Furthermore.

Vibrate, Entity! Vibrate!!!
For Where 2 or More Archiverous Natties are Inherent, An Ilya is Formed!!!

No GroundNut Shall Jam the Coconut of Sirius Black and All I am Ahoa Marines a la Sambisa Ragamus from this Atime-T, Moment-T, Day-D, Aujordui, Maintenant (Je ma, Je duis)! May they Rotary Club and jam the Golden Opiosis of their various Pepperlesses in Parade Order!
For the Great Fellows who have jammed Olodumare, may FG rotate their Olasis to their Families with Buhari Sagacity and Idiagbon Alacrity! And For All I am Boko! May LSF Sango jam each of you with 72 Ebola-Bearing Virgins avec Gargantuan Gluteus Maximus for Onward Firiki!
Ase! Ase! Ase!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2014
IdomaLikita:

No GroundNut Shall Jam the Coconut of Sirius Black and All I am Ahoa Marines a la Sambisa Ragamus from this Atime-T, Moment-T, Day-D, Aujordui, Maintenant (Je ma, Je duis)! May they Rotary Club and jam the Golden Opiosis of their various Pepperlesses in Parade Order!
For the Great Fellows who have jammed Olodumare, may FG rotate their Olasis to their Families with Buhari Sagacity and Idiagbon Alacrity! And For All I am Boko! May LSF Sango jam each of you with 72 Ebola-Bearing Virgins avec Gargantuan Gluteus Maximus for Onward Firiki!
Ase! Ase! Ase!!!
what's this one saying huh? cry
IdomaLikita:

Ase! Ase! Ase!!!
what's this one saying huh?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
LordMecuzy:

What. difference does it make posting here than beeagle blog.

Sirius may likely be a soldier, he has not admitted that. His ID is unknown. A soldier must avoid court-martial, it is disastrous.

Beegeagle is a civilian and can be a channel for Sirius Black to use safely to speak his mind about this war.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I disagree with you

Siriusblack continue posting

Remember I told you that because you are GEJ secret helper God will preserve your life.

If you want me to tell you what GEJ knows that is unknown to the security agencies, I will tell you if you make the request.

Sirius Black should not allow himself to become a victim of his superiors who can turn a hero into a villain in 5 minutes. Don't joke with military authority in a war.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.