Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230580 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
giles14: why should he not post war comments here. if d military choose to lie we have no choice

A word is enough for the wise. My Nigerian army officer friends have all stopped and they warned me too, though I am not a Nigerian soldier, but I am a Nigerian. I got warning from an officer friend in DMI if you know what DMI means sir.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
agaugust:

Sirius Black should not allow himself to become a victim of his superiors who can turn a hero into a villain in 5 minutes. Don't joke with military authority in a war.

The military wants secrecy as they prosecute this war, and they have issued instructions to internet reporters with military connections to desist from posting pictures of troops and equipment.

As much as readers in this forum appreciate the educative value provided by that rare glimpse into a modern African army at war against terror, brought to us courtesy of Sirius Black, we armchair warriors must understand the paramount importance military forces attach to secrecy during ongoing combat operations, and the "muzzling of the press" that sometimes occurs to maintain that all-important element of surprise out on the front lines.

SiriusBlack will no doubt compile a full and comprehensive photographic record of the Sambisa War, that we will all get to see when the time is right, and once again the green light is given by Nigerian military authorities.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord1: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Vibrate, Entity! Vibrate!!!
For Where 2 or More Archiverous Natties are Inherent, An Ilya is Formed!!!

No GroundNut Shall Jam the Coconut of Sirius Black and All I am Ahoa Marines a la Sambisa Ragamus from this Atime-T, Moment-T, Day-D, Aujordui, Maintenant (Je ma, Je duis)! May they Rotary Club and jam the Golden Opiosis of their various Pepperlesses in Parade Order!
For the Great Fellows who have jammed Olodumare, may FG rotate their Olasis to their Families with Buhari Sagacity and Idiagbon Alacrity! And For All I am Boko! May LSF Sango jam each of you with 72 Ebola-Bearing Virgins avec Gargantuan Gluteus Maximus for Onward Firiki[b][/b]!
Ase! Ase! Ase!!!

Entity lika mua daysis b long.

I'm still menstruating, i do hereby fire, any attempt, attempted attempt, for any general, kpakpa our okakasis in uniform, to romance with boko haram and go by the way of judas iscariot, telewire boko haram ( give out information ), may Ebola marry lassa fever to jama that helmet.

may sirusblack walk and never to jam ologbo .kegistically i have brutally vomited,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord1: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jakumo:

I hope to study the Korean language at some point later in life, but in the meantime could someone be so kind as to translate the above message into the English language. Thanks in advance

lmao. just prayer for the troops, need translating every single word, only someone with knowledge can decode what was written there.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
agaugust:

A word is enough for the wise. My Nigerian army officer friends have all stopped and they warned me too, though I am not a Nigerian soldier, but I am a Nigerian. I got warning from an officer friend in DMI if you know what DMI means sir.
WaW our cheifs are bent on leaving u blind
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Moral is low. Aint like the liberian days. Troops were dying yet the were never afraid to head to monrovia. The keep fighting till peace was achieved. I don't know was making it hard to happen here in Nigeria. Abuja should change tactics

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by olapluto(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
I know this thread is apolitical, but I cannot help but wonder:: Can Boko Haram have this much advantage if we have a retired general as president? Siriusblack confirmed my worst fears about BH. We are few months from losing Maiduguri if our leaders do not get serious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord1: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
olapluto: I know this thread is apolitical, but I cannot help but wonder:: Can Boko Haram have this much advantage if we have a retired general as president? Siriusblack confirmed my worst fears about BH. We are few months from losing Maiduguri if our leaders do not get serious.

And the general will pick up arms and go to Borno?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Where are the gaddam attack helicopters they said have landed? this is almost mid August

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
NafeesaAA: Where are the gaddam attack helicopters they said have landed? this is almost mid August

Don't worry. The Nigerian Air Force have duly noted your request for information filed herewith on this page, and a formal press release will be addressed to you personally, at the appropriate time.

Thank you for your keen interest in the operational secrets of the Nigerian military, who are no doubt touched by your display of patriotism.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord1: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jakumo:

Don't worry. The Nigerian Air Force have duly noted your request for information filed herewith on this page, and a formal press release will be addressed to you personally, at the appropriate time.

Thank you for your keen interest in the operational secrets of the Nigerian military, who are no doubt touched by your display of patriotism.

Rolftl
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
brownlord1:

And the general will pick up arms and go to Borno?
Of course!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cool318(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jakumo:

Very good answer, The Govt is on top & below the situation. We wil ensure that the JETS arrive in Sambisa by December. COAS says so. hahaha!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by celeron40(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks this "new" Sirius is fake? We are losing? The sirius I know from page 1-43 would NEVER make such a comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Ahasco(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
cry
celeron40: Am I the only one who thinks this "new" Sirius is fake? We are losing? The sirius I know from page 1-43 would NEVER make such a comment.

I'm wondering myself dunno what to believe again, especially after that order given by the COAS
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by skullz: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
celeron40: Am I the only one who thinks this "new" Sirius is fake? We are losing? The sirius I know from page 1-43 would NEVER make such a comment.
He probably said that under pressure. He's come under alot of Close shaves lately.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
No progress in the fronts
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord1: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2014

How possible, is it now possible to clone account? or the new one hacked into the old once account? same person bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord1: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ibnsultan: No progress in the fronts

We are making progress sir.

More wisdom to the guys in frontline, we believe in you, go make us proud and send shekau and his boys meet their 72 virgins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by CyberWolf: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I disagree with you

Siriusblack continue posting

Remember I told you that because you are GEJ secret helper God will preserve your life.

If you want me to tell you what GEJ knows that is unknown to the security agencies, I will tell you if you make the request.
guy u tell me?..I wanna know.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by bidexiii: 1:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Jakumo:

jakumo I don't think dats d appropriate way to answer such question by nafeesaa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 1:23am On Aug 09, 2014
SiriusBlack:

Nigerians, we need your prayers...we are losing this war..I've never painted a hopeless picture of happenings at the frontlines before but...the war is almost lost...a lot are MIA...offcrs too have gone M.I.A...right now, this is the brink..pray for me.

[size=16pt]Fellow countrymen and women, several respectable bloggers on Beegeagle's blog have doubted the above post as being a comment from the real SiriusBalck that we know and that created this whole thread.

They say the statement is too 'improper' to have come from him, they believe SiriusBlack is now being impersonated and a hacker is using his account. SiriusBlack has told us all that he has STOPPED commenting/posting photos on Nigerian army war in the NE, he even tried to deactivate his Nairaland account.

I observe that this new comments are coming from a Nairalander who posts on a computer technology thread on this same Nairaland, he seems to know a lot about computers and is a potential suspect of the act of hacking into SiriusBlacks account to use his name illegally.

Let us be careful from now on.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. [/size]

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by brownlord1: 2:36am On Aug 09, 2014
@agaugust, except you able to provide the ip from which the new poster post from and prove that it's different from that sirusblack usually post from, i will not agree with you, i don't know much about hacking etc. but i don't think it's possible for anyone to hack into my account except i'm using password such as 123-6, abc or something similar with my username, or info. which the hacker will need to guess to gain access to my account or better still send in a virus to hack my system, in either case, sirus is using a phone, and i don't think he will be that foolish to reply every mails sent to him if the hacker pm him and thereby communicating with him via his email, also he won't also be that foolish to use a password that's so easy to guess.for now every post from that handle is same and from the same account not someone opened a new one, so the only someone could impersonate him now is that such person have gain access to his account which i don't think is possible, except seun is sleeping on duty.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2014
I Believe dat was from Sirus especially the Missing in Action cos my close friend back in secondary school a lieutenant is missing too.

The Truth is glaring. Our Soldiers are dying in large numbers.

Even Sirus said it he has never posted a glory picture of d war, But right now he's doing it and saying the truth cos d army is loosing the NorthEast War.

God Bless the Nigerian Army, We must Overcome

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Krak(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2014
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Fellow countrymen and women, several respectable bloggers on Beegeagle's blog have doubted the above post as being a comment from the real SiriusBalck that we know and that created this whole thread.

They say the statement is too 'improper' to have come from him, they believe SiriusBlack is now being impersonated and a hacker is using his account. SiriusBlack has told us all that he has STOPPED commenting/posting photos on Nigerian army war in the NE, he even tried to deactivate his Nairaland account.

I observe that this new comments are coming from a Nairalander who posts on a computer technology thread on this same Nairaland, he seems to know a lot about computers and is a potential suspect of the act of hacking into SiriusBlacks account to use his name illegally.

He commented about gaming on a computer gaming thread. From the two posts he made he obviously knows a lot about computer games.

Tell me, can't some one be a soldier and a computer gamer at the same time?

Don't let us be paranoid. The person who made that post is the real SiriusBlack.

I wonder why people just automatically think of hackers just because he commented on a computer games thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by EasternLeopard: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2014
Krak:

He commented about gaming on a computer gaming thread. From the two posts he made he obviously knows a lot about computer games.

Tell me, can't some one be a soldier and a computer gamer at the same time?

Don't let us be paranoid. The person who made that post is the real SiriusBlack.

I wonder why people just automatically think of hackers just because he commented on a computer games thread.

God bless you

That is the real SiriusBlack

There are several reports of Missing-In-Action of men and officers. If we remember clearly the COAS Minimah confirmed it and said people join the military out of unemployment and when faced with the realities of war, abandon their weapons and dissappear

The truth about the whole matter is that

1) Our Man-Know-Man recruitment process has ended up filling up our military ranks with unmilitary people to the point that 400 attack helicopters won't make a difference

2) Allowing muslims to join the fight against BH has created a loophole for BH supporters to gain access to military operations which are leaked to the detriment of soldiers

I will advise GEJ to review the recruitment process and deploy only Nigerian Military that are Christians.

As for BH, they can be rest assure that if this event result to war, the true military people will pick up arms and go against them fire for fire blood for blood lead for lead death for death

And if Muslim Northerners support them in operating outside their region, both them and Northerners will pay dearly for it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2014
agaugust:

4get about this beegeagle guys all they knw is talk talk talk and talk, when an individual comment they take it out, only comments from, oga henry, oga jimmy, igbi, are james and so on, I guess they shold be reading their post since they don't want to involve others.
The other day, they talk about survellance beach craft for almost 2days not knowing it was just for VIP transport, then I realized that this guys are wacked, all they knw is talk talk talk and talk.
BEEGEAGLE use people like sirius black and tell us where our super tucano's are, our MI-35m, MI-17sh, JF-17, SU-30, when r de arriving or have they arrived yet and stop this your...........oh no NAF has taken delivery of survellance beach craft,oh no that's the pod underneath, oh no its the baggage compartment, oh no the pod must be hidden somewhere and after two days, oh no its even for VIP transport

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Like Siriusblack rightly pointed,it's not that our soldiers ain't fit or good but saboteurs(millitary politicians), has made all their effort resultless...
We pray they all survive the ugly experience they are facing...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by fydence: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2014
agaugust:

This makes sense... 'He' claimed to be a gamer too in one of my threads....offering tech advice.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
We have service personnels missing from the Gwoza encouter after failling to make it while retreating from heavy enemy fire. Among them are officers. The NM has a poor record of rescuing its personnel. I pray we the get them back quickly.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by agaugust: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2014
Nobody knows with 100% proof that it was the real SiriusBlack who posted that sensitive comment, so sensitive it can demoralize soldiers and lead to his arrest for disobeying army chief of staff's orders on internet reporting of this war. Sirius may get away with it if he is a civilian, who knows, some even say 'he' is a woman because of 'her' weak emotions when a battle goes bad and our soldiers die in numbers or her close friend is killed.

The Damboa-Gwoza-ETC battle report is no secret, news is freely flowing in town that we got a pounding but we won, Bokos got heavy casualties too. Nigerian army fought gallantly. Most other African countries cannot do what our soldiers did and win 5 towns in 40 hours.

A more powerful brand of Boko Haram fighters have emerged. Warning for FG, NA, NAF.

A good hacker does not need simple password to break into an account and post there by impersonation. I work in defense industry with ex-military and ex-intel guys, and where I live, ordinary civilian teenagers hack into government military and public financial websites despite all the IT security and encryption.

World's best computer Guru Bill Gates had his credit card hacked by an ordinary computer savvy 19 year old boy, Bill Gate's card money was used to order viagra drugs and shipped to his doorstep last year.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=80811

I don't want us to believe this is the real Sirius, he has said finally on july 27th...

Henry120: Like I asked, if you have anymore photos of the Igirigi, please post it here.

SiriusBlack: I do have..about 2..not very sure, but I'm sorry bro...I'm done.

https://www.nairaland.com/siriusblack/posts

It's a free world, those who want to believe 100% can believe. Me, I begin to doubt. It's a free world.

Baa ruwan na , ewo ni o kan mi ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by jteku(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2014
agaugust: .
Nobody knows with 100% proof that it was the real SiriusBlack who posted that sensitive comment, so sensitive it can demoralize soldiers and lead to his arrest for disobeying army chief of staff's orders on internet reporting of this war. Sirius may get away with it if he is a civilian, who knows, some even say 'he' is a woman because of 'her' weak emotions when a battle goes bad and our soldiers die in numbers or her close friend is killed.

The Damboa-Gwoza-ETC battle report is no secret, news is freely flowing in town that we got a pounding but we won, Bokos got heavy casualties too. Nigerian army fought gallantly. Most other African countries cannot do what our soldiers did and win 5 towns in 40 hours.

A more powerful brand of Boko Haram fighters have emerged. Warning for FG, NA, NAF.

A good hacker does not need simple password to break into an account and post there by impersonation. I work in defense industry with ex-military and ex-intel guys, and where I live, ordinary civilian teenagers hack into government military and public financial websites despite all the IT security and encryption.

World's best computer Guru Bill Gates had his credit card hacked by an ordinary computer savvy 19 year old boy, Bill Gate's card money was used to order viagra drugs and shipped to his doorstep last year.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=80811

I don't want us to believe this is the real Sirius, he has said finally on july 27th...

https://www.nairaland.com/siriusblack/posts

It's a free world, those who want to believe 100% can believe. Me, I begin to doubt. It's a free world.

Baa ruwan na , ewo ni o kan mi ?
Ele yi gidi gan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.