Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage (45342 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / What Woman Should Know About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Lenzz(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2014
zeb04: @mr lenz I get you.although not so sure about the op's post but concering your gal,everyone was once a virgin even the most experience one were once virgins but they learnt and teaching is fun esp when it is out of love. Lol and how can you know what wil happen 5yrs time.

wink I have this nasty thought that in five years time,you would be the one suffering from exhaustion because of too much kpecus.

Well, I hope so is all I can say at this time.
Cheers wink
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by beatzbyraiyub(m): 12:59am On Jul 08, 2014
Virgin or no virgin kini big deal, they no put som kind pumping shrafuometer 4 em "em u alrdy knw wey go at give we guyz d actual clue. Som dem ma girls knw hw to re-adjust am well well-ha ha- wey go mek d new married man feel say him dey enjoying d full package-(Who cares anyway.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by sharonbolly(f): 1:57am On Jul 08, 2014
SHARON AGRO LINK:::::supply of day old chicks ,turkey,supply of vet drugs,supply of farm equipments,breeding and veterinary services. All @ a cheaper prize,.....@ sharon agrolink we promise you the best services ever.........Try Us today and a trier will convince you........IF you are interested contact me here and promise U a quick response.....Agents from all part of nigeria is needed............Contact me on :07031022827.......FB: Sharon bolanle oni..BBM:332CC762......THANKS
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2014
KingTom:
She speak our mind joor! Bitterlemon you don try ehn! I troway salute grin
ok o! I hear u,hope say u go still troway salute when she or another person go speak our own mind?? tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2014
Adaeze003: Ok... We haf hear... Buh we can't all go around making decisions based on what guys want...
u didn't ask after me sad
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Adaeze003(f): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2014
jimmy4x:
u didn't ask after me sad

Hehe... I sent u a msg on bbm buh it didn't go thru smiley
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Adaeze003:
Hehe... I sent u a msg on bbm buh it didn't go thru smiley
I no longer use dt account, I lost d login details, I av a new bbm pin now.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Swiftboy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
banega: Oh, okay smiley
you caught my eye...I guess you must be decent for challenging the 't' word...I checked your pix,you'll look better in Alicia keys' hairsyle! grin
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Swiftboy: you caught my eye...I guess you must be decent for challenging the 't' word...I checked your pix,you'll look better in Alicia keys' hairsyle! grin
Hmm, thankss smiley ¤
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Swiftboy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lol as he dey sweet you so...my complement is not free oh!lol grin
banega: Hmm, thankss smiley ¤
Ask me for what It'll cost you,I dare you. grin
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Swiftboy: Lol as he dey sweet you so...my complement is not free oh!lol grin Ask me for what It'll cost you,I dare you. grin
Huh? Go ahead undecided ??
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Swiftboy(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2014
banega: Huh? Go ahead undecided ??
A chance to take your breath away with my awesomeness! grin
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Swiftboy: A chance to take your breath away with my awesomeness! grin
Smh!! Really?? cry
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Swiftboy(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2014
banega: Smh!! Really?? cry
stop shacking your head,we're having a blind date lol grin we can chat a lil...
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by austine4real(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2014
=OohMpa][color=#808000]Ooh Mpa loves this chick. She must be good in bed....smiley

And one more thing, to those virgins waiting till marriage:
Get rid of those myths that men have 10 inches dïck. It's a mere fallacy, a lie conned from the women themselves!!!!
We men have only 5-6 inches. So stop hoping angry

It's been shown the more you virgins wait till marriage, the shorter dïck your man will have. If you marry at 28, you get winnie. At 35 year old, you get toothpick...
So, take out those boys you friend zoned and start blowing >:...u'r very n.awty sir..just dey laff since
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by drnoel: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
U talk well
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by nekede11(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Make sense
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by justi4jesu(f): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2014
hmm..
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by ojuafact: 6:11am On Jul 20, 2014
i didnt comment in this kind of post
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Kaxmytex(m): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2014
More lyk a sermon 2 me.... undecided
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by englishmart(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Toto na wound wey sweet die.
But I'm yet to taste it.
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Vivalavida99(f): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Sweetmelon, you ain't far from the truth. The thirstiness of today's men/guys is beyond believe. And like you rightly said, you can be Kardashian, you can be mother Theresa, you can Brittney, but what will be will surely be. Dig that?

3 Likes

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by ITbomb(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2014
Love the No. 5
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by rill: 6:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Brb, Today na Sunday
Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Amuga(f): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2014
I totally agree with your point number one @op. A man is always at his best during courtship. So whatever you see during courtship, is the best he can give to you.

1 Like

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by jonescosmo(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Do you know that bitches who mess around even after they get married are those who were bent on no sex before marriage?, eventually they are gonna find out that their man's dick ain't working, does not erect, does not juice up enough sperm, etc. So wise up girls, better test your man before u go nodding your head saying "I do" because these people telling you to wait till marriage ain't gonna be there when you start regretting it all.

1 Like

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by onoja12: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2014
one very quick question,why do you women think you are an authority on how men think,you guys seem to know it all.

Sweetlemon: We hear them all the time. These are things our big sisters, aunts, and mothers drum into our heads while growing up. Now all grown up, spiritual mentors keep warning us about them in our fellowships, church/mosque services, etc. But all my almost 30 years on earth has shown me a lot of realities.

Disclaimer: This article is in no way whatsoever against waiting till marriage for sex. It only separates fantasy from facts. If you want to remain a virgin till marriage please do. If you want to stop having sex till marriage, please do.

1. A Man Will Love You More After Marriage/ A Man Will Marry You Only If He Loves You:

Ha! Mbanu! A man (even women) doesn't love his wife more after marriage. Why? Marriage is an eye opener, it is after marriage that you know EXACTLY who you have married. If it turns out you married the right person for you, then the loves grows, but if it turns out to be one chance, OYO l' wa.
Do not marry a man that doesn't love you. This is because the bitter truth is that Many men do not marry for love. Many marry because they need a helper. Because their parents are on their necks, for traditional titles/more respect in the society, even for business purposes. So don't get all mushy and swept off your feet just yet just because one guy just proposed to you.
Always remember this, getting married is a destination. Keeping your marriage is a whole new never ending journey. Do not confuse the two of them.

2. A Man Will Respect/Love You More When You Make Him Chase You Longer:

This one is a very popular myth my mum was always singing into our ears *rolls eyse*. I have this cousin who had this toaster that was on her case for about five years, we were all "aww", "eh ya this guy really means it" etc. But immediately they had sex, his behavior towards her changed. I have heard of relationships that started with sex on the first date that led to marriage.
See, my sisters, a man that will love you will love you. When a man really enjoys having sex/making out with you, you are already half way there. You just need to work on other areas such as his likes, interests, etc. I'm not saying you should open leg like remote-controlled TV o. Just be yourself and allow your intuition and body chemistry guide and guard you. Don't set any time, let things flow naturally. What will be must be.
Chikena!

3. A Man Will Marry You If You Refuse Sex Till Marriage:

Like seriously! Na only you waka come? Na only you get toto? Puleeeze! A man doesn't marry just because he wants sex! He can get sex anywhere. You hear me so? Anywhere! It doesn't have to be from you! Let's even look at it this way, fine you hold out till marriage, after finally getting it after marriage what next? Is it your toto that will sustain the marriage? You must be a learner! I know some unhappily married women who married as virgins. I know some bad girls who married men most virgins dream of.
Like I said earlier, A man that wants to marry you will marry you.

4. If A Man Loves You He Won't Want To Have Sex Till Marriage:

Ha! You obviously do not know jack about men! See, as a general rule, men love sex. In fact, when a man hits on you, he wants sex as part of whatever package he wants from you. Whether na one night stand, side dish, contract, or marriage. If he doesn't, chances are that something is seriously wrong with him. Babe shine your eyes, if your intending husband has never had an erection while both of you are alone. Ha! lipsrsealed
Even if you do not want to have sex with him until marriage, make sure that chemistry is there. Make sure you see a sign of hot and steamy nights to come after marriage. Thank me later.
Sex is not love, but love has a lot to do with sex. You can have sex with someone without loving that person, but you cannot love someone without wanting to have sex. The difference is that while sex is demanding, love is patient. A man that loves you will wait till the right moment to do it and will still love and respect you afterwards, a man that loves you will make love to you, he will make it as good as possible for you. But a man in lust will want it now...........and he will chase you until he gets it and when he gets it, pele o!

5. Men Only Like Good Girls/Good Girls Get The Best Men/Good Girls Marry First:

This one doesn't need long talk, all my mature single sisters in church can testify to this. See, men like good girls that have fire underneath them. So if you are a good boring girl whose life revolves around church-fellowship-work-home. Ah! My sister, even the brothers-in-the lord these days will call you a total bore!
I'm not saying you should start clubbing o. Mba o! Just saying you should spice up your social life a lil bit more. Go out and meet more people, don't be afraid of looking and feeling sexy. You definitely can be sexy without being trashy.

Like I always keep saying, a man that will love you will love you. The man that has made up his mind to marry you will marry you, even if his mother threatens to commit suicide. Trust me, a man that is emotionally, mentally, and financially ready for marriage does not have to date you for up to a month before he knows that he's going to put a ring on it. Men, I mean men are very practical and they know what they want. Adam knew Eve was from his ribs the very second he set eyes on her. It's great to have a good character, you will definitely get more responsible suitors with your inner beauty. But a man that will love that biitch will love her regardless. See, marriage is all about fate, when your own time is right, it will happen. Marriage is about finding that person who wants to spend the rest of his life with you just the way you are. So don't feel like life is unfair when Pamela, the same girl you've been preaching to marries before you. Every one of us has different time tables in life. And always remember, It's not about when you marry but how well you marry.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by dgregs336(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2014
cheesy grin very wonderful piece, I saved it, bookmarked it..munched it and BBM it...its so tru tho...wen u not bangin and u waiting for no sex till marriage...na only u waka go den. Thumbs up U..[/color][color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Sex is not a prove of love and its easier to sleep with someone you don't love than the person you love cos you don't care about what he/she thinks cos you just want to have fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.