Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78603 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
chai
anytime i remember my first blind date, i start crying cry cry cry
Amadioha will punish that medusa looking chick for eating my money via airtime....

also,y war-war girls dey get fine voice

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by iamord(m): 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
youmour:

i can totally relate with u bro,Ghana girls have nice,sexy voices but majority of dem wowo die
cos probably u parol from tthe rugged sides.. Check out tema , sakumono or legon and the unis.. Davidos ex can confess to that
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by SirBigH: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
When she announced to me via SMS that she's in flyover, a new form of excitement greeted my mood. From afar, and with car lights shinning at her, I saw a giant chick standing, looking confused and scared. She was on a black trouser and ash coloured top both fitting perfectly to her body complementing her white slippers. Her gold earrings on her double piercing ear was radiant in the night. She tied a black small faced leather watch and a gold hand chain. She was looking cute and smell nice too.
"Hi" I said to her, "thank God who for journey mercies" I continued.

Without waiting for a formal introduction, she hugged me warmly and said "I'm glad I made it here today, happy to see you". The hug lasted for about 30 seconds and I introduced my friend to her and they exchanged pleasantries. Soon, my friend handed me the money I requested with a little extra and excused himself to leave but not without telling me "guy, I don dey look this girl since, if e too heavy you, call me". I just laughed and discharged him. Myself and Uduak made our way to my place.

I was walking in close proximity with her that I couldn't check her rear to see the deposit of flesh our creator left there while molding her. Nonetheless, I consoled myself with the fact that she'll be spending days with me so I'll have hundreds of opportunity to not only look and admire, but to also....... Few minutes before 9pm, we arrived at my place and NEPA as they were formerly called acted right for the first time in a long time by blessing me with light. I ushered her in, flicked the switch on, dropped her bag on the table and behold, here she is. Her two giant boobs were firmly fixated to her body, starring at me, her hips were broad like like an ocean, her rear was massive like the pile of yams in a barn, her skin was looking smooth and radiant, her smile was infectious and her voice very calm. Only turn off was that she was two times bigger than what I saw. Photos could be deceitful, they only tell a story. Uduak was massive in size, she was fat.

"I know you've not had anything to eat since you left Calabar, you need to eat something before you you take a shower, and gist me on how your day has been" I told her. I quickly went to the suya seller in my hood and bought us some good quantity. I bought some oranges too and quickly returned home to fry some plantain in the kitchen. In less than 20minutes, dinner was ready: Fried ripe plantain with suya, cabbage, tomatoes and onion. After eating, I told her she needed to shower or rather we needed to go to the bathroom together. She was coy in her smile and said she want to do it alone to afford her the privacy to wash herself intoto. In my mind I was like, ghen gehn -------->>>>>

The events that followed afterwards is too long. Remember her se.xul preference and all that? It wasn't a small thing between us......

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tsmall(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
angela98: I met this guy on naira land. Both of us were jobless at that time because we are both always on nairaland. We started by commenting on and quoting each others post. One thing led to the other we exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up at shoprite. On that day he got there before me, waiting at the car park. When I arrived I was expecting to meet a black average simple young man. Instead I met a very very handsome humble mix race guy.I was blown away. He was so into me. We settled at a restaurant, catch up on a lot of things, got to know more about each other, we had something to eat and drink etc....he saw me off to my car and we kissed and started dating from there until I found out he dates men as well. He is bisexual. That ain't cool with me I dumped him at once. Love disappeared. Now am single and waiting for the right man... wink smiley
Good luck to u girlfriend
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin
IYANGBALI: God forbid I can never date a blind man,who go dey help am put him preeek for my toto?
grin
IYANGBALI: God forbid I can never date a blind man,who go dey help am put him preeek for my toto?
.wahala
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by anytaij: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
wink
desdichando: chai
anytime i remember my first blind date, i start crying cry cry cry
Amadioha will punish that medusa looking chick for eating my money via airtime....

also,y war-war girls dey get fine voice[/i]

I disagree with you cos me fine and I get sweet voice no be only dem dey get dat kind of voice
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Chidex2442(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mine is in abakaliki we're I school.... I told my guy that I was lonely one weekend so he had to lay me a pass cos that was wat I realy wanted. I collected the number neva knowing that its a trap..... Called her that friday evening every thing was goin smooth like silk as though it was destined to be. The mistake I made was givin the gal my house address and my room number though I was prepared to sloughter u knw wat I mean by that. It was not up to 9am on saturday morning she was at my door wen she knocked I neva suspected she was the one cos it was still early. Wen I opened the door she just occupied every at my door! She is xtremely fat and aging.... I had no Other option than letting her in... Even wen she was sitting On my bed I was still shy toking to her facially, I was still asking her HOWFAR On wattsapp....

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Dolcilicious(f): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
This happened like 2yrs ago,there is a friend of mine who schs @ lag,he called me up one day and told me a friend of his is dying to know me and he also wants to talk to me,well,i am not the proud type,i talked to the guy on phone and guess what he sounded like my ex(just broke up with my ex not up to 2 wks,so i was on d rebound still love d guy,that y d fin catch me like that)I liked him instantly and we got talking,soon he proposed and i said yes,we dated for like a year b4 we got to see.O boy,when i saw this guy,he was far from what i imagined,Dark,tall,ugly,mouth odour,brown eyes,brown teeth...jeez i was soo disappointed.

After he left for lag,i called him up and told him i wasnt interested anymore,He was shocked and i pitied him,there's nuffin i cud do,cant stand dating him.Since then ehn,i have vowed never even to be friends with someone without meeting them in person.smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
r u a boy or a gehb4 i start building castles in the air grin
anytaij: wink

I disagree with you cos me fine and I get sweet voice no be only dem dey get dat kind of voice
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by uzoexcel(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2014

Dolcilicious: This happened like 2yrs ago,there is a friend of mine who schs @ lag,he called me up one day and told me a friend of his is dying to know me and he also wants to talk to me,well,i am not the proud type,i talked to the guy on phone and guess what he sounded like my ex(just broke up with my ex not up to 2 wks,so i was on d rebound still love d guy,that y d fin catch me like that)I liked him instantly and we got talking,soon he proposed and i said yes,we dated for like a year b4 we got to see.O boy,when i saw this guy,he was far from what i imagined,Dark,tall,ugly,mouth odour,brown eyes,brown teeth...jeez i was soo disappointed.

After he left for lag,i called him up and told him i wasnt interested anymore,He was shocked and i pitied him,there's nuffin i cud do,cant stand dating him.Since then ehn,i have vowed never even to be friends with someone without meeting them in person.smiley
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by vislabraye(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1: [b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction, my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall, dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting. Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing. Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped, head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing 'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

moral Lesson: Never judge a face by its voice. grin[/b]

You were catfished !!! It happens almost all the time especially abroad.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Eyop: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Well mine was via wrong number. It all happened some years ago while i was in a relationship and i noticed one particular number always calling me that she wants to speak with one Aunty Monique but i kept telling her that she's calling a wrong number but she kept calling my number and sending goodwill messages that she's sure of the number she's calling that i should return the owners phone. After a while she stopped and coincidentally my relationship ended that period so i felt i should contact this person that has been calling me all these while to know more about her.

Contacted her and asked to know more about her and she told me her names and she's a student of University of Abuja and she also resides in Abuja with her elder sister and the next thing that came to my mind was that this should be a runs girl but all the same i continued the conversation and also requested for her pic but she refused telling me that since i told her it's a wrong number that we should end the conversation and we shouldn't contact each other again.

But i continued because she sounded very nice and i wanted to know more about her. I kept persuading her to send me her pics that i would really love to see what she looks like but she said there's no means to send that and the only way she can have that done is via her sister's Blackberry so i gave her my pin and she used her sister's phone to send the pic to me. Very beautiful girl i must say after which i requested for her to come to Lagos but she declined that if am serious,i should come over to Abuja or what do i take her for.

I told some close friends about the recent happenings with this babe and her insisting i should come to Abuja if i must see her and during this time she was in a relationship that was shaky(the guy was never in touch but whenever he does,he will profess love that he's missing her bla bla bla and the relationship will be revived) but me i was always looking for ways to knock the guys job grin grin so she can fully concentrate with me because at a point she was not taking me serious like that so i was always calling her everyday and doing all the toasting.

She later told her guy about me and the guy warned her never to allow me come to Abuja which she told me about and she insisted that i shouldn't come again but i later begged and that was resolved.

Finally i decided to embark on my trip to Abuja for the very first time and my guys were making mockery of me that am foolish ooo,guys are going to Abuja for business but me am going to see one babe that i don't know whether she's crippled,slowpoke,etc but i didn't mind them and while i was planning my trip,the babe requested that i should buy a blackberry for her and that when i get to Abuja,she will refund me the money. I was kind of shocked to receive the news and started meditating over it(whether i don enter one chance with this kind request)because it will be a big Bleep up if i should request for the blackberry money on arrival.

I bought the phone and travelled to Abuja and while on the road,i kept wondering what the outcome of my journey will be.So on arrival i informed her as well and she was also eager to see me. We finally met(at Golden Astoria Hotel Utako at their relaxation spot because she resides in Gwarimpa estate) the next day which was on a Saturday and sincerely nothing different from the pics i saw(very beautiful girl) and we gisted and handed over the phone to her,she picked up her hand bag and counted the money to repay me back but i told her it's a gift from me to you. She couldn't believe it but thanked me for the gift. To cut the long story short,i met with the sister and 6 months later she finally accepted my request and we were in a relationship.

But i noticed that she was wasn't open in all totallity to me like that way i was to her,she even said no intimacy despite the way i will beg her like a small baby and this a girl i told i want to marry oooh,made my intentions known to the sister,my family members aware and while in Abuja she met my uncle,wife and children,met with my younger sister as well. So with all the wahala it didn't yield any results so i decided to back out after 2years after the i exhausted my patience. That's how it ended.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
na wa o!!

Is it a crime to be 'ugly'?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
weneva i hear abt blind dates, i rememba....precious, ngozi, ada, ginika, linda........etc.........if i tell una my story eh.....chai am still havin nightmares up till 2day cos of blind dates.....*spits*

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Missmossy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
Dear I had issues with my yahoo mail.

Anyway I de vex for you.
Sorry about that. What did i do that made you offended? No vex biko.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Are you ugly...
Acidosis: na wa o!!

Is it a crime to be 'ugly'?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by anytaij: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
desdichando: r u a boy or a gehb4 i start building castles in the air grin
I be am 4 Geh grin
desdichando: r u a boy or a gehb4 i start building castles in the air
I be am 4 Gehgrin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by angela98(f): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
semitunde:

What if he reads your post a d sees this?
you are right. He has seen and read the post. He sent me me an email to ask why am still bearing grudge... Oh I love nairaland it helps me to express my mind thoughtfully. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Dolcilicious(f): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
uzoexcel:
what

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
asl?
lets go ol' school grin grin grin
anytaij:
I be am 4 Geh grin
I be am 4 Gehgrin
iamord: cos probably u parol from tthe rugged sides.. Check out tema , sakumono or legon and the unis.. Davidos ex can confess to that

majority still leaves a few,i didnt say all ghana girls did i? besides we r discussing blind dates and not groupies

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chidex2442: Mine is in abakaliki we're I school.... I told my guy that I was lonely one weekend so he had to lay me a pass cos that was wat I realy wanted. I collected the number neva knowing that its a trap..... Called her that friday evening every thing was goin smooth like silk as though it was destined to be. The mistake I made was givin the gal my house address and my room number though I was prepared to sloughter u knw wat I mean by that. It was not up to 9am on saturday morning she was at my door wen she knocked I neva suspected she was the one cos it was still early. Wen I opened the door she just occupied every at my door! She is xtremely fat and aging.... I had no Other option than letting her in... Even wen she was sitting On my bed I was still shy toking to her facially, I was still asking her HOWFAR On wattsapp....

**Collapse**

grin grin grin gringrin grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by ikes9(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Well..let me narrate my own experience..
I would say I'm blessed coz all the gals I meet are really pretty and dope!!...
When i was still a 2go freak...(Im still.kind of a 2go freak tho)
Met this chic on my list... to be honest..I can't remember how I got her username... (abi I thief am from my guy phone)...
well..I posted my pic one day on my profile..she made a comment bout the pic...thanked her... then I viewed her profile pic...Mehnnn this babe fresh!!!!!...
Immediately I began my Stealth Operation...
asked her bout her name... she said her name was Anita..
was whining this chic... etc..
asked her where she lived in lag... and to my greatest surprise ..
this babe was staying in a street very close to my house..We kept chatting..we exchanged pictures..(I didn't ask for her number tho..coz I'm not the calling type...)..
we got nawty...found out she was 3 years older than me..
to me.. the older the chic..the better for me....
FINALLY..
one Sunday... after church service was over....
I entered her street... sent her a message...saying "babe yhu dey house? " she replied saying yea she was...
sharp sharp I got to her house ...told her I was outside...
after like 3 mins her gate opened... saw this U-gly short gal... with very Fat cheeks ..and fat body come out through the gate... and in my mind I was like..."Hope say no be Anita be this ohhh..." she was walking towards me...I was taking back steps already.. had a very strict stern look on my face..... the babe greeted me and passed...phewww no be she
another wowo babe fall out ...ah ah where this gal nahh
after waiting for 7-8 minutes...I just turned and was heading back home....when i heard this sweet Angelic voice scream my name....."Ike! ike! "..I turned back and behold!!! a very beautiful ebony babe was in my gaze...she wore a white tank top and blue jean bum shots and flip flops on her feet... she was smoking Hot!!!!... she just said " so sorry for keeping yhu waiting I was busy upstairs...yhu wanted to leave hope yhu not angry with me ohh"...
her pretty face just chased all my anger away... I started smiling like I just won an American visa Lottery... hehehe
we talked for like 15-20 minutes downstairs... I was just flirting with her,cracked jokes she was laughing and calling me a Nawty boy...Before I finally left for my own house....
we saw each other frequently.. she'll text me around 7pm and say she's downstairs that I should come see her etc...
that was my First experience tho....

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: Are you ugly...

I am not only ugly, but dark like mid-night.

You will need a 120watts halogen bulb to see me @12am

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
cry Sad much
Acidosis:

I am not only ugly, but dark like mid-night.

You will need a 120watts halogen bulb to see me @12am
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Eyop: Well mine was via wrong number. It all happened some years ago while i was in a relationship and i noticed one particular number always calling me that she wants to speak with one Aunty Monique but i kept telling her that she's calling a wrong number but she kept calling my number and sending goodwill messages that she's sure of the number she's calling that i should return the owners phone. After a while she stopped and coincidentally my relationship ended that period so i felt i should contact this person that has been calling me all these while to know more about her.

Contacted her and asked to know more about her and she told me her names and she's a student of University of Abuja and she also resides in Abuja with her elder sister and the next thing that came to my mind was that this should be a runs girl but all the same i continued the conversation and also requested for her pic but she refused telling me that since i told her it's a wrong number that we should end the conversation and we shouldn't contact each other again.

But i continued because she sounded very nice and i wanted to know more about her. I kept persuading her to send me her pics that i would really love to see what she looks like but she said there's no means to send that and the only way she can have that done is via her sister's Blackberry so i gave her my pin and she used her sister's phone to send the pic to me. Very beautiful girl i must say after which i requested for her to come to Lagos but she declined that if am serious,i should come over to Abuja or what do i take her for.

I told some close friends about the recent happenings with this babe and her insisting i should come to Abuja if i must see her and during this time she was in a relationship that was shaky(the guy was never in touch but whenever he does,he will profess love that he's missing her bla bla bla and the relationship will be revived) but me i was always looking for ways to knock the guys job grin grin so she can fully concentrate with me because at a point she was not taking me serious like that so i was always calling her everyday and doing all the toasting.

She later told her guy about me and the guy warned her never to allow me come to Abuja which she told me about and she insisted that i shouldn't come again but i later begged and that was resolved.

Finally i decided to embark on my trip to Abuja for the very first time and my guys were making mockery of me that am foolish ooo,guys are going to Abuja for business but me am going to see one babe that i don't know whether she's crippled,slowpoke,etc but i didn't mind them and while i was planning my trip,the babe requested that i should buy a blackberry for her and that when i get to Abuja,she will refund me the money. I was kind of shocked to receive the news and started meditating over it(whether i don enter one chance with this kind request)because it will be a big Bleep up if i should request for the blackberry money on arrival.

I bought the phone and travelled to Abuja and while on the road,i kept wondering what the outcome of my journey will be.So on arrival i informed her as well and she was also eager to see me. We finally met(at Golden Astoria Hotel Utako at their relaxation spot because she resides in Gwarimpa estate) the next day which was on a Saturday and sincerely nothing different from the pics i saw(very beautiful girl) and we gisted and handed over the phone to her,she picked up her hand bag and counted the money to repay me back but i told her it's a gift from me to you. She couldn't believe it but thanked me for the gift. To cut the long story short,i met with the sister and 6 months later she finally accepted my request and we were in a relationship.

But i noticed that she was wasn't open in all totallity to me like that way i was to her,she even said no intimacy despite the way i will beg her like a small baby and this a girl i told i want to marry oooh,made my intentions known to the sister,my family members aware and while in Abuja she met my uncle,wife and children,met with my younger sister as well. So with all the wahala it didn't yield any results so i decided to back out after 2years after the i exhausted my patience. That's how it ended.

so basically u ended up not settling down with her cos she said no tonga until marriage? u were never ready to settle down mister man,u only used that as format.good thing she didnt give in

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: cry Sad much
sad you dislike ugly guys?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
If they are jerks sad
Acidosis:
sad you dislike ugly guys?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by semitunde: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
angela98: you are right. He has seen and read the post. He sent me me an email to ask why am still bearing grudge... Oh I love nairaland it helps me to express my mind thoughtfully. smiley

Lol. He's a cool guy then, some people won't take kindly to you outing them on their sexuality, especially online. He must really like you. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.