Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78604 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tempem: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yeah! spreading my mat once more.... Madcow ohh! it's now: Madcow1 ....Lol!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1: [b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction, my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall, dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting. Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing. Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped, head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing 'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

moral Lesson: Never judge a face by its voice. grin[/b]

i can totally relate with u bro,Ghana girls have nice voice but majority of dem wowo die

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ishilove: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

Na wah to you o!

Anyways, no be lie you talk. I was still young and naive then. I would act differently if faced with the same situation again.
And how would you act now if faced with the same situation? grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1: [b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church, my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction, my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall, dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting. Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing. Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped, head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing 'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

moral Lesson: Never judge a face by its voice. grin[/b]

i can totally relate with u bro,Ghana girls have nice,sexy voices but majority of dem wowo die

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MadCow1: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ishilove:
And how would you act now if faced with the same situation? grin

Why you like to put me on the spot.. angry grin

I no go hide again, thats for sure. grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

No Miss, I dont write at all except for my regular posts. However, I do read a lot.

Thanks for the compliments, Iwill endevour to write more.
Please do. You have an amazing descriptive power, something you and Yuzedo share in common. Just fiddle with drabbles, poems and short stories. Allow your imagination roam wild.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
I think you should "unjoin" again
unapologetic: I actually re-joined Nairaland because of this thread. Have also got a few stories to share but I will start with the one that happened when I was still a Uni student.

I was on phone with a friend(female) of mine when she told me about her friend that came to visit her, as a sharp guy that I was, I told her to put her on the phone and then we started talking. I must confess that she's got an amazing voice. As a bad sharp nigga, I told her to roger me her number and then we continued exchanging text and phone calls.... it was during this period that I found out she works for Access bank and I said to myself "wow" cos i had an impression that most bankers are beautiful.

A few weeks had passed and it was time for me to go back to school, so I told her that I will stop by her place (in ibadan) on my way to school and will be spending 2 weeks with her before I travel to school.

When I was leaving Lagos, all I could think of was the romantic 2 weeks of a very hot sex that I will be having with my hot access bank babe... I couldn't but kept thinking about this all through my journey.

And finally I arrived in Ibadan, called my chick and she told me that she will be meeting me at Mr Biggs. I sat down and was waiting for her to arrive before I could place an order. I kept seeing beautiful girls and I said to myself that my chick will be hotter than all this girls. Little did I know that I was in for the biggest mistake and greatest surprise of my life.

The moment I saw her walking into the restaurant Oh My God, I felt like dying... this chick is not only fugly but her body structure is not even acceptable.

I told her that I was waiting for her to arrive before I leave and I didn't want to break the bad news to her on phone which was why I waited for her. I lied to her that I had an emergency in school that same day.

I broke my sim card after leaving ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

You cant even begin to imagine. I feel violated. angry

Kinda looks like a chieftaincy title tho... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by carammel(f): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
He was the ugliest human I ever met. if he was a drink,he would taste like bitter herb. His name should replace the word ugly in the dictionary. **pukes**

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
i had a blind date with one inspector that that saw my pix through a mutual friend of ours on facebook and all through our conversation he didn't send his pics but kept asking for mine. he said the pics he has on his page was old and he had changed. On the d-day i wanted to be the first to see him but he played it in such a way that he will see me first. As i just turned to see him i saw one fat hippo telling me he is the one i just squeeze face all through our period together. He asked if i don't smile, i just answered him that i cant be smiling every time now. after that day i just started forming busy to ignore him.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
#grabs mat# oya, wat happen?
carammel: He was the ugliest human I ever met. if he was a drink,he would taste like bitter herb. His name should replace the word ugly in the dictionary. **pukes**
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by xtervaganza(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: God forbid I can never date a blind man,who go dey help am put him preeek for my toto?
believe me, d prick is a pathfinder, you won't need to put it there cos e Abi d way
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by unapologetic: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: I think you should "unjoin" again

Thank you Wise fellow
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Harmvirus(f): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
chaberry: Abeg, yarn us ur gist

Lolz cheesy No be pesin wet get go share?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
You're welcome, smartass dude
unapologetic:

Thank you Wise fellow
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
MadCow1:

Why you like to put me on the spot.. angry grin

I no go hide again, thats for sure. grin
Lol. Don't mind me. I love details. grin

Please be a gentleman nextime smiley
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MadCow1: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. Don't mind me. I love details. grin

Please be a gentleman nextime smiley

Lol.. I am o!

I guess because I had such high expectations and that first girl had even raised my hopes higher, such that seeing her was such an anti-climax.

Its not one of my finest moments I must admit.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by unapologetic: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: You're welcome, smartass dude

Hehehe.... may God bless you and may he give you more wisdom :p
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by ikes9(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: God forbid I can never date a blind man,who go dey help am put him preeek for my toto?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
damn!!..
yhu funny abeg...yhu go dey help the man nah
as long as the love is there...
yhu no get any wahala

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Amen.... And you too tongue
unapologetic:

Hehehe.... may God bless you and may he give you more wisdom :p
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
datalossvictim1:

grin my stomach !!!

My dear it not a laughing matter o. The body odor from that girl was an abomination that courses desolation. The effect was so catastrophic that I almost kill myself and commit sucied at the sametime. And the hairs on her body , how can a woman have such amount of hairs on her ? To make matters worst she come black pass night take add with the hairs sTll come get voice like 1925. 911 Truck. Abeg me I no fit.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by IYANGBALI: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=Mathematical][/quote]malu ni
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
secretcerish: mine was rather embarrassing;

my elder bro was doing his masters abroad and then i was finishing sch here, we talk on skype and normally if he has another call he will either tell me to cut and he will call back but one day like that his old friend that was doing his masters in uk called and my brother did not cut, instead he just introduced me and started yabbing the guy.
after the whole catching up and all, the guy added me on fb and we became friends and strarted chatting regularly.

i finished my exams and was in lagos when he came for some job interview(he has finished his masters but sayed back in uk) and we had exchanged numbers long ago and talked once in a while.

we planned to meet and that day i also planned to meet with a friend staying in my area so the babe and i were picked by my friend and his cousin, due to traffic, we couldnt get to the hang out early enough and my friend decided to leave soon after we got there, leaving me with the guy and his cousin

the cousin was more like his driver and kept out of it, first when we got down from the car, i realised the guy walked with a serious limp and he talked very loud.

after we finally got settled and ordered he started talking in this really loud voice like he was talking to the whole people instead of to me. he kept screaming; 'i tavelled nine hours from scotland to london for the wedding, alll those Nigerian girls in london will just see a young guy in london and start chasing him'

he kept screaming london like he wanted everyone to know he came from london and then started abusing his relations saying that they stole his expensive watch that he brought from london and that he has sworn never to bring anything from london for anybody.

he just kept drawing attention to our table that i was soooo embarrassed, eventually my sister called to ask what time i was coming home and i quickly told him that that was my mum and that it was time for me to go home. the fish i ordered hadnt come and i didnt even wait for them to drop me, i just ran and told him to enjoy himself. i ignored his call till he travelled back and i avoided him from then on
i am the quiet type. Try me. tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Go and take Alomo grin tongue
ma'am... I greet o.. Long time grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Therock5555: Princesa
Foxy-flow
Skyscraper
01emek
Dave P
Elantracey
Kingphilip
Danpierse
Missstella
Sexy sapphire
Etc

Make una show...
Wat of me I no follow?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by donnish(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Odilafta: Following seriously like say na final exam lecture
lol...abi...blind date 101
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by unapologetic: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
mstik: Amen.... And you too tongue

You are welcome wise one :p :p :p :p :p :p
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by justi4jesu(f): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
frankben: ma'am... I greet o.. Long time grin

Yes oh...how u dey na cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Don't expect true love on social media,all this ladies and men seeking love there are fakers.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by paparazzi1987(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
FeverRay: Luck isn't always on my side on this.....girls be forming bedroom voice on phone, but when u meet, u feel like throwing up. I prefer to see and girl and talk to her if I like her. The only time I've been lucky was abt 3yrs ago when I met my gf, eversince then,,,,its been Zero!
same with me..
My wife is the only most beautiful girl i ever toast till date...even sometimes my friends do say i used juju to woe her

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
dancok: Don't expect true love on social media,all this ladies and men seeking love there are fakers.
very true. Infact i have resigned from it. It sucks
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Emmysmith63(m): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Waooo..lolz...cant jus stop laughin...its interestin....space booked.....mine on d way...loadin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.