Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78605 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes oh...how u dey na cheesy
i'm good.... Only that the situation of this country has been giving me sleepless nights as if i'm the president... grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by xtervaganza(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
sexybaby22: i had a blind date with one inspector that that saw my pix through a mutual friend of ours on facebook and all through our conversation he didn't send his pics but kept asking for mine. he said the pics he has on his page was old and he had changed. On the d-day i wanted to be the first to see him but he played it in such a way that he will see me first. As i just turned to see him i saw one fat hippo telling me he is the one i just squeeze face all through our period together. He asked if i don't smile, i just answered him that i cant be smiling every time now. after that day i just started forming busy to ignore him.
he go soon arrest u
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
paparazzi1987:
same with me..
My wife is the only most beautiful girl i ever toast till date...even sometimes my friends do say i used juju to woe her
lol, haba nah! Whc one b juju again, dey underestimated ur toasting powers

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by snadguy007(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Harmvirus:

Lolz cheesy No be pesin wey get go share?
Let me give u an experience.....then we'll come back here for testimony cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Originakalokalo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: So funny.......................

DO u write

lets blind date......wetin u say?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by justi4jesu(f): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
frankben: i'm good.... Only that the situation of this country has been giving me sleepless nights as if i'm the president... grin

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chaiii Nairaland no go kill me oh...frankben u don make me laugh today no be small,,,,,

Sorry e go better grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by vital94(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=softsparkyy]
We met and he was more than I imagined. sexy, handsome, classy, humble and above all humorous.
I had no regrets whatsoever meeting him. good 4 u,u later marry am abi
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Sunkyphil(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
there was dis lady we av been chatting with for close to like a year,she was pretty wen u c her pix and she has d most sexiest voice;but wen i finally met her she looks like yokozuna,i put my phone on silence,then i talked to my legs grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by myspnigeria: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
looking forward to having one before i get married
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Originakalokalo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
kennygee: Never been on one.

lets do one.....

Wat do u tink?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chaiii Nairaland no go kill me oh...frankben u don make me laugh today no be small,,,,,

Sorry e go better grin grin

na wetin everybody dey tell me... I claim am with faith sha..
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Missmossy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
softsparkyy: Mine was awesome.
Hello dear,what happened to your previous moniker?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by DKJaleel: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
kennygee:

No.
Lmao
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Chairbabe: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mine wasn't funny at all,I met this guy on fb,we began chatting ,he said he's a medical student and we lived in the same area, after a long while we exchanged contact, we fixed a date, luckily my cousin was with me so we went together. As we got to the junction he mentioned close to first bank,i called him that i've arrived. Few minutes later,Lo and behold,we saw a skinny,tattered guy,i tapped my cousin,we burst into laughter,as we went close,we greeted,when he responded,mehn come see teeth,so disorganised and yellowish,with a slippon wey don die,my mood changed,was so disappointed,infact we became scared,in my mind was thinking, how can a so called medical student be so unkempt,i no go gree this kind person treat me oh, he say make we go im place,for my mind i said you and who chia :-/ ,i no waste time,i framed lie na i told him i was with the key to the house,and need to go home to avoid my siblings coming back from being stranded,na so I escape oh.

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by lewis512(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Diffrent stories with same title .......................O boy this Blind of a date still happens till now and would comtinue forever with betterment ........Mine wasn't bad just that she has lil or no boob I can say and like a Sickle celler, I just thank God the days she use at my place she no faint !!! HALLELUYAH

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by SpaceGoat: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Missmossy ? *gives her a kiss* my crush cool
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by phayvoursky(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
ibitomisi:
Lol, Wo cares you quote him too.......
Lol!
I must sure pick up someone before the closing session.

lol. nice one
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by lasheez(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mine goes thus:There happened to b a friend of mine who had met a damsel via yahoo messenger .Back then we were in the schools hostel of the University.Apparently this girl in question was just a YSL(young school lever)and had met ma friend on yahoo messenger and obviously had not seen nor met my friend before.Their little acquaintance was just on the phone and the d day arrived when they were to meet for the very fist time on a Friday at exactly 4pm.Meanwhile this ma friend had always put me and one other of ma friends into the picture of things.On this very day,ma friend suddenly had cold feet and said he was not going to meet this girl again just exactly 20 mins to the time.B4 I knew it,both of them had concluded that I met her instead and take his place.5mins to time,after much persuadtion,I finally agreed. I was going to meet her.I left into a cab and left to an eatery where he had arranged their meeting.I got there some minutes past the time and waited her arrival.Behold after 6mins of wait came in this beautiful,smooth faced and flat tummy girl.As soon as our eyes met,I waved a smile and she came towards me all full of energy as we hugged each other.We began conversing and at a point we were into each other.It was just simply amazing and we kissed as she went into the Taxi.Getting back,my friends were curious as to what happened and if she was hot.Surely,she was I told them but never told them the intimacy part.She called that night my friend picked but funny enough she cold not tell differences in our voices.Well to cut matter short,another appointment was booked but this time my friend said he was going in person.Time was booked,venue was arranged and the meeting was set.Omo alarm blow as the babe met my friend,she started crying and saying this was not the person she met and conversing with.He had to prove it by mentioning some conversation they had had and finally he had to call me.I had to apologize b4 she finally talked to ma friend.Well after 10years now we are still very good friends.

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by great289(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
close my two eyes and gave her a date. since den i always do it with my eyes open. .lol

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Fulaman198(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lolll based on what I have read here, whether they are waiyo or not, I'm just glad that I haven't really gone on many date. The amount of dates I have gone on in my lifetime I can count on one hand.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by enomakos(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote
author=MadCow1][b]As a Student in school, one Sunday whilst at church,
my phone rang and when I answered, it was the sweetest and most angelic
voice I have ever heard in my life. Barely 30 seconds into the
conversation, I realized she had called the wrong number and I was a bit
reluctant to tell her but I did and she apologized and hung up.

I couldn't help myself so I called her and complimented her voice and
told her how melodic her voice was and all that sweet nothing we guys
say, she was a good sport and laughed but didn't take Offence nor hang
up. I told her I would call her from time to time just to hear her say
hi and she didn't object. I got back to the hostel and told my homies
about my encounter and one of them said he also had a similar experience
and that he is currently holding steady chats with his own unknown
caller on the phone. After several chats, I enquired about her location
and the chances of us meeting and she said 'Accra'.. shocked Accra was quite
the distance from my school and the roads where horrible. 6 hours plus.

Anyways, it was on.. I was already looking forward to meeting the finest
girl I would have ever met who had the sweetest voice I have ever
heard. A couple of months down, I was in Accra and I called her up and
set up a meeting and she agreed.

D-Day arrived and I went to the designated bus stop just near a filling
station and waited for the arrival of my Swan princess. As I stood
there, I caught the sight of a beautiful girl walking in my direction,
my heart froze and I stood transfixed on her hip as it swayed like a
pendulum ball from side to side with every step she took in my
direction. The closer she got, the faster my heartbeat. She was tall,
dark skinned, slim body build, too slim for the arsse she was carrying
on her slender waistline, pretty face, perky boo-bs and wore a fitted
jean that made all her asset stand out. I was stunned and even started
panicking as I doubted I wouldn't stutter in the presence of this
Pochahuntas looking goddess.Then she picked her phone up and started
making a call and my EKG spiked. when she started speaking and walked
past me, my heart sank.. It was not her. angry I continued waiting.
Several hot Babes kept walking past that at some point I might as well
have been at a runway modeling show. A few minutes passed and nothing.
Just then I saw another babe walking slowly and looking confused as
though she was looking for someone.

Immediately, my Spidy-Sense started tingling fast. Jesus Christ of
Kumasi, this babe was Ugly as fhuck. I immediately took cover and
watched her movements from behind my hiding place. The girl stopped,
head looking around, she picks her phone and dials a number, I felt my
phone vibrate and the voice of James Blunt came out his speakers singing
'You're beautiful'.. grin FHUCK THAT!! I slapped the phone silent and
contemplated my next move. I can't be caught with this Ogre in broad
daylight, my reputation would be ruined. So after a few seconds, I
answered and Lo! She was the one calling me, I could see her lips moving
in sync with the voice in my ears. angry immediately I sap tarted
retreating and told her I had to run off as one of my mates called with
an emergency that please we should reschedule our meeting. She looked
disappointed but said cool and I fixed a new meeting for later that
evening. After she left, I came out my hiding place and ran for my
life.. That line has never been used again since that day.

That's my story..

moral Lesson: Never judge a face by its voice. grin[/b][/quote] bros you wan break people ribs
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
frank043: Sharply sits by her other side and offers her chocolate...Let's see who gets her!#not smiling#

OMO see this one. You should be quoting her not me now. She doesn't even know your moniker. grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by semitunde: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
angela98: I met this guy on naira land. Both of us were jobless at that time because we are both always on nairaland. We started by commenting on and quoting each others post. One thing led to the other we exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up at shoprite. On that day he got there before me, waiting at the car park. When I arrived I was expecting to meet a black average simple young man. Instead I met a very very handsome humble mix race guy.I was blown away. He was so into me. We settled at a restaurant, catch up on a lot of things, got to know more about each other, we had something to eat and drink etc....he saw me off to my car and we kissed and started dating from there until I found out he dates men as well. He is bisexual. That ain't cool with me I dumped him at once. Love disappeared. Now am single and waiting for the right man... wink smiley

What if he reads your post a d sees this?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by jennyesh(f): 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
IYANGBALI: God forbid I can never date a blind man,who go dey help am put him preeek for my toto?
quick get sense o.. Time dey go

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by justi4jesu(f): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
frankben:

na wetin everybody dey tell me... I claim am with faith sha..

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by SirBigH: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
.......And so during the era of 2go, a friend shared a chick with me staying in Calabar while I live in PH. Our conversation was genial, friendship between us was awesome as she knows how to keep a conversation going. Weeks into our daily chat, I requested for her number and as if I was not expecting it, she obliged with a big YES and sent the number.

Uduak had the most perfect voice I've heard and to top it, her pictures displayed on her profile weren't disappointing. I noticed she's big, with round bulky eyes like an owl, beautiful skin like a freshly harvested ripe Cameroonian banana. She speaks the Yoruba language fluently as she was a student in UI then and has a private business which she runs as an interior decorated/caterer. As night becomes day, our bond was becoming tighter and tighter by the day. We will chat from late in the evening and when it's 12:30am, she'll call me and our conversation will continue. We flirt a lot during these period; Uduak was already deeply in love.

Weeks became months and months into our adventure, she had progressed from calling me my name to calling me "bobo mi" and I in turn reciprocate by calling her "baby mi" which sets her giggling uncontrollably as she enjoys the name like a hot bread laced with margarine and a cup of hot Milo drink. I often told her how much I'd like for us to see, reminding her how awesome it will be biting softly her giant ni.pples as has been revealed in her many pictures sent. I was already looking forward to seeing her as it has been over 3months since we started playing and you know, things like this are better taken quickly before the passion begin to wane. My constant invitation for her to visit me in PH was stylishly rejected without cogent reason until one night when she dropped the bomb to me: "I've been dating a guy for sometime now and he loves me dearly, problem between us is I feel strange anytime he tries to get intimate with me, I don't enjoy him touching me, I am a lesbian".

I was torn between two emotion of love and hatred when she told me how she was molested by some guys and ever since, she decided to embrace same sex for sexual pleasure. I was devastated, after all our flirtatious conversations, will I lose out? I became curious, in fact as an adventurer, I said I must get in between her legs, massage her boobs with my hand and lips. In fact, this chick regardless of her sexual orientation, I MUST CONQUER her.

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Originakalokalo:

lets do one.....

Wat do u tink?

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ishilove:
Lmao!! Though i don't believe this story, it is very hilarious cheesy
i don laf faint....i believ dis guy die...story nearly b like my own too....
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mstik(f): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oya hurry na
Emmysmith63: Waooo..lolz...cant jus stop laughin...its interestin....space booked.....mine on d way...loadin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by SirBigH: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
First, I need to come up with a strategy on how to bring her to PH because if she does come eventually, as the sharpest striker that I am, and based on how deeply we've flirted, something inevitably will happen.

Several attempts were made to no avail so I come dey form vex. For days, I didn't chat or call her. I made myself practically incommunicado and in my mind, she was restless. Indeed she was after I picked up the phone on the fourth day of my strategizing. "Why are you treating me like this?" She inquired. I was holding the phone, half interested and she got the message that her "bobo mi" has changed towards her. That same evening, she sent me a text that she made me a cake to apologize for any wrong done and that she'll send it in the morning via a transport company. My initial reaction was, 'forget the flour cake and bring me the human cake for proper consumption'. I received the cake with my name on it and an inscription that reads: "I'm sorry bobo". I just smiled and invited some of my mad buddies to come and eat cake. Maybe the taste of the cake worked magic, I started taking her calls again and things returned to normal. I didn't invite her again until when the Muslims will be having their end of Ramadan fast salah and a public holiday was declared.

I asked her to come and spend the public hols with me. This time, with no resistance, she agreed and asked when she'll be coming. The day finally arrived and a fresh bedding was used to exchanged the barely one week old one already in use. The room was cleaned to perfection, the tiles were given special mopping and it was left shinning like the early morning sun setting in the desert. The air fresher was oozing fresh scent and everything was perfect, awaiting the arrival of "babi mi" all the way from Calabar. At noon that day, she called to tell me that she's scared of coming as she hasn't done this before. I reminded her there's always a first time to everything and she should give it a try. I ended by telling her "babi, just do it for us. Jesus is coming soon and since I don't know where you'll be spending eternity, just come let me see you here on earth". That got her laughing so hard and she said she'll be leaving to get a bus at the park in two hours time. I warned that she will arrive at night but she was adamant and didn't take my advise.

After about 2hours or so, she called to inform me that she's booked a bus coming to PH and already taken her sit. I rejoiced on the news and from that moment, I started counting in minutes, her arrival this day will be good as the next two days will be public holidays. She was giving me minute by minute update on their movement up until when she says that she feels like puking and her mind is uneasy. At that point, assuring her will be needless as she's already gone half of the journey. I quickly dashed out to use the nearest ATM and it was as if the universe conspired against me that day albeit negatively. The machine wouldn't dispense cash and yet keep debiting me. After several attempts, my card was swallowed by the machine like a hungry giant cobra will do to its prey. What further aggravated my anger was when the security man on duty announced thus: "Oga no vex, come collect the card next week. Person wey go bring am out no dey now".

I told myself that it was unnecessary getting angry so I called one of my friends staying in Old GRA to come to my rescue because I must a clear this goods and make a very good first impression on her, maybe that could be the only impression. Meanwhile, my "babi mi" was still in transit, coming to see "bobo mi". It was getting dark already when my friend called and ask that I meet him at mile one flyover (park). I soon arrived and we had our normal boys chitchat and he joined in waiting for my goods. We identified a spot called 'Sangana Hotel' and sat there to wait while opening some green bottles of some cold stuffs straight from the brewer and down to the freezer. It was some minutes past 7pm when she called to say the traffic on Aba road is heavy and the bus stopped her at Bori Camp. I thought about going over to pick her but she told me that some good Samaritan offered to give her a lift to park. Trust PH guys na, them no dey carry last. Although she was not comfortable in the car as she said, I comforted her and she arrived my location in about 40 minutes time or more.

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by NobleAky(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
We met and he was more than I imagined. sexy, handsome, classy, humble and above all humorous.
I had no regrets whatsoever meeting him.
...is this wat they teach @home? I will tell ur mama 4u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90