Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? (26476 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by ubong560(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Fun time! Let it start

Most partners in love have some interesting thing in common btwn themselves.

I had a friend whose girlfriend was a book freak, loved church, loved cooking, liked crying with any little thing etc. These were all the guy liked doing too. Also had a friend whose gf liked partying, smoking/drinking, watching football etc and the guy liked all these too.

I love reading/writing, watching football, eating ripe plantain, playing Ludo, badmouthing etc, surprisingly, these are things my girlfriend likes too.

I've seen couples whose thing in common ranges from reading, acting, singing, art-working (drawing) etc and these have helped to keep them in the union so perfectly. They even use this thing in common to settle thier misunderstandings when they have such. Share yours!

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Smartsyn(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
I think we have the penchant to have sex in common. She never get satisfied and i never give up..

#justkidding.

44 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Atimes we can mind our biz eh! grin

6 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nkem88(f): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2014
Our football addiction. We love cooking and trying new foods too.

17 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=]Our football addiction. We love cooking and trying new foods too. [/quote]

That's so cool.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by lokito: 1:10am On Jul 08, 2014
She FARTS, I fart.

The font size explains our difference

161 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by b3llo(m): 2:02am On Jul 08, 2014
We both Love Naija goods!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 08, 2014
If we start to dey laff person like this sad
of course, in the person's absence cool

10 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Akbee(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2014
we have the same size of garri morsel..

9 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2014
undecided We are introverts

11 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Fatdon(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Both of us cheat.

90 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Pavore9: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Two of us get mouth!

4 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by emmabest2000(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2014
We think the same

8 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Niyipo(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2014

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Laitesmart(m): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2014
The two of us get tribal marks

42 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by phayvoursky(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2014
We can't eat without inviting at least one person to join the table; she calls me often, I call her often; we both enjoy giving out. She loves me, I love her.

37 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by LMAyedun(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Fatdon: Both of us cheat.
Nice partner. I like your family.

27 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tpia1: 6:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Fatdon: Both of us cheat.

thats called an open relationship.

18 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by henryobinna(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2014
i don't know
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2014
When I met her,I never knew we are from the same state,and local government. Was so surprised when we got to know this. And our favourite fruit is banana..

15 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by emmyw(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2014
When the time comes.....

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by davdandam(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2014
She's like my best friend.....most times we forget we are dating self, never serious unless on very few occasions lol.she'll be like idiot you've abandoned me and I'll be like werey sorry I was making money for us shey I don't want hunger to finish your life

86 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2014
Lol nice. She likes my D I like her P.

5 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by justi4jesu(f): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin

Not yet
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by gbaskiboy: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2014
We're both contented with what we have, we resized our budget and avoid materialism

21 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by BlackPeni5: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Cuddling....So sweet

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Talkcentral: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2014
n
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by justi4jesu(f): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2014
gbaskiboy: We're both contented with what we have, we resized our budget and avoid materialism

lol....you funny no be small....How long una go avoid am grin grin

11 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by hazzand16(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2014
Laitesmart: The two of us get tribal marks
lol grin
Laitesmart: The two of us get tribal marks
lol
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Dosoq(f): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2014
So many tins in common,same initials,(O.O.O),same matric no(053)we both like eating roasted corn,groundnut,sing,drum,we both don't eat goat meat,assorted meat n so on.

5 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Oahray: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Em... Born the same day and month of different years, we both have a birthmark (hers is dark, mine's light) on the same right thumb, same religious beliefs, same low appetite, both hate onions, skin reacts same way to extreme cold, both WhatsApp freaks, gossip king and queen when with each other...

The best part is that I could say a set of normal words to a crowd and she'd be the only one to understand the real coded meaning.

We are opposites in many things too.

39 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by dridowu: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2014
We are both single

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / Can You Explain This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.