Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? (26458 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by ekina(f): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
davdandam: She's like my best friend.....most times we forget we are dating self, never serious unless on very few occasions lol.she'll be like idiot you've abandoned me and I'll be like werey sorry I was making money for us shey I don't want hunger to finish your life

Why on earth will you refer to your partner as "werey"? Dats nt cool IMO.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by acenazt: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
SEXXX. Damn wetin else I want do??
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by ekina(f): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
deejayharry1: we love football...

Our love for nat geo wild.. Lol..

We can both draw..

We both have a thing for puttin in our ear buds and jamming music to the highest frequency..

We understand each other so well and trust each other..

We have a couple of cool differences tht make us unique, throw both differences together and we got a super man and a super woman... Its an adventure.. cheesy

Please be careful with the music thingy cus of ur eardrums o
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by joinnow: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Just opposite or say compliment grin grin grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by kingsman66(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
What type of business will you start with two hundred and fifty thousand naira?
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by kingsman66(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
The same favourite food and love watching football
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tonyidoko1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Me and my partner are both geniuses!!! grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by davdandam(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
sonyeah: . I don decode your I.D..so you this boy dey enter nairaland too. Nighter! cheesy
L dosh wahdidu lolzzz
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thesame surname with me.

Infact the last two ladies I met share the same surname with me. But the current one has more of my characteristics. So I ve made a choice...
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
thisisayus: undecided We are introverts
HORRIBLE COMBINATION
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by whyx06(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2014
We're virgin.. .
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by megabyte2(f): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
We are both human grin and we are both single grin grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by pere33: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2014
Titiluvly: We love football, egusi soup..partner in gossip grin..hate anytin draw soup....we love being nasty n crazy atyms..we like our privacy eh cheesy... We like horror movies..we love music....
your own harsh oooo
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by willorie(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2014
Fatdon: Both of us cheat.

Lol.......nice one there! Wish u two happy ending

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by willorie(f): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2014
ubong560: Fun time! Let it start

Most partners in love have some interesting thing in common btwn themselves.

I had a friend whose girlfriend was a book freak, loved church, loved cooking, liked crying with any little thing etc. These were all the guy liked doing too. Also had a friend whose gf liked partying, smoking/drinking, watching football etc and the guy liked all these too.

I love reading/writing, watching football, eating ripe plantain, playing Ludo, badmouthing etc, surprisingly, these are things my girlfriend likes too.

I've seen couples whose thing in common ranges from reading, acting, singing, art-working (drawing) etc and these have helped to keep them in the union so perfectly. They even use this thing in common to settle thier misunderstandings when they have such. Share yours!

Me & mua BF like privacy alot, hate face-me-I-Face-U compound, likes James Bond's 007 movies & watch news too both foreign & local
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2014
This thread is sure building up to become an interesting and funny thread grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by pretim(f): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
I wish I had a boyfriend I can call my own

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
We re both fair-skinned,we love d same kinds of music, we love eating junks and we re both LAZY!!!!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by grandlexuz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
I like cheating, so does my woman..Lol
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Jacqueline88(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
We love cartoons and movies.. We can watch em for hours!!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Gooci(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
pretim: I wish I had a boyfriend I can call my own
I wish I had a girlfriend I can call my own cool

lets do simultaneous equation here cool

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by abbie4eva(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
alexdellafonte: We are bad mouthed. Nd its always fun.
We sure knw how to nickname sme1. tongue
u sure both of u avnt secretly nicknamed urselves??
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
abbie4eva: u sure both of u avnt secretly nicknamed urselves??

Lol
B4 nko.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by fairheven: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yomieluv: When I met her,I never knew we are from the same state,and local government. Was so surprised when we got to know this. And our favourite fruit is banana..

And why shud u marry your sisterthat's inbreeding! lipsrsealed
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Akbee(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2014
Maya2pretty: buhahahahaha shameless man tongue
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Akbee(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=Akbee][/quote]
lol..size 10 things.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by siegfried99(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
pretim: I wish I had a boyfriend I can call my own

If u would let me, I wouldn't mind to be urs smiley
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Lakeside4christ(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2014
We av so many things in common...the same favourite food,favourite colour,favourite fruit,favourite music,dsame sport(football),dsame church,dsame yr of birth,we re 4rm dsame state nd country.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by trakos(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: We are both virgin cheesy grin

lol...that one sef dey
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Gooci(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lakeside4christ: We av so many things in common...the same favourite food,favourite colour,favourite fruit,favourite music,dsame sport(football),dsame church,dsame yr of birth,we re 4rm dsame state nd country.
thesame mother nkor undecided

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by SenatorJames(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Dont tell me LARGE SCALE PRODUCTION and small scale production
lokito: She FARTS, I fart.

The font size explains our difference

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Explain This Picture? / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.