Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? (26470 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by 09temple(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Our CGPA. Both of us dey on 1.5 although we ar in different universities.

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Mekazz10: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Wel, that's a good question. We mostly have to wear clothes in common
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tijjanioyan: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Fatdon: Both of us cheat.
hmmm,perfect match
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2014
We both love:
Rock Music cool
Humour, we both laugh alot grin grin
Cartoons
Thrillers
Mischief
Spending cash
Drinking THICK tea, no sugar, just lots of milo and milk grin (strange coincidence shocked )

We have big dreams, we work very hard to achieve these dreams no matter how little our steps may be

We both go out of our comfort zones for family

We both love God smiley

And ohhh we have d same Physique, tall, slim and choco in complexion grin

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by iamsmile(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Smartsyn: I think we have the penchant to have sex in common. She never get satisfied and i never give up..

#justkidding.
How I wish this sense of Humour you displayed and be used for something better.........

You've have successfully displaced BASKETMOUTH
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by NickiRoman: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2014
Lotta Liars on this thread grin...I know most of y'all are lying but continue grin

4 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by skyface00(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2014
The only thing we have in common is NOTHING and i still love her

4 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Oahray: Em... Born the same day and month of different years, we both have a birthmark (hers is dark, mine's light) on the same right thumb, same religious beliefs, same low appetite, both hate onions, skin reacts same way to extreme cold, both WhatsApp freaks, gossip king and queen when with each other...

The best part is that I could say a set of normal words to a crowd and she'd be the only one to understand the real coded meaning.

We are opposites in many things too.

Young man you're dating your gone AWOL sister cheesy
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by MadCow1: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2014
The Number '11'.

Her birthday and Mine are both on the '11th day' of our individual birth month.

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by bbymee(f): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2014
He luvs singing and dancing sam as Meee
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by KMB: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2014
ubong560: Fun time! Let it start

Most partners in love have some interesting thing in common btwn themselves.

I had a friend whose girlfriend was a book freak, loved church, loved cooking, liked crying with any little thing etc. These were all the guy liked doing too. Also had a friend whose gf liked partying, smoking/drinking, watching football etc and the guy liked all these too.

I love reading/writing, watching football, eating ripe plantain, playing Ludo, badmouthing etc, surprisingly, these are things my girlfriend likes too.

I've seen couples whose thing in common ranges from reading, acting, singing, art-working (drawing) etc and these have helped to keep them in the union so perfectly. They even use this thing in common to settle thier misunderstandings when they have such. Share yours!

We are both left handed

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by victor2exl(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2014
So many tins in common..eg crazy for God/Christ,Love other people equally,care for our family's,both bread winners,no nonsense entities,both smart and intelligent etc

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2014
KMB:

We are both left handed
wowww smiley
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2014
Akbee: we have the same size of garri morsel..
buhahahahaha shameless man tongue

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by AMAgod(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2014
We read the same course in school, graduated the same year, are from the same state, are both fair and good looking, our both mum are same age likewise our first sons, one of my siblin is bearing the same name with hers and the last being that we share the same surname, not forgetting we both are last born.

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tpia5: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2014
skyface00: The only thing we have in common is NOTHING and i still love her

Nice.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tpia5: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2014
NickiRoman: Lotta Liars on this thread grin...I know most of y'all are lying but continue grin

Makes interesting reading and draws traffic, we are told.

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tpia5: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2014
Mekazz10: Wel, that's a good question. We mostly have to wear clothes in common

You mean aso ebi or anko things.

Or just the fact that you're not nudists.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by femi4: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2014
Movies, Movies and Movies
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Oahray: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2014
ElGuapo:

Young man you're dating your gone AWOL sister cheesy
lol grin
I agree. Christian sister things cheesy

We have more differences than similarities, just that the similarities are uncanny.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Odunharry(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2014
Titiluvly: Lol grin.....Morning Dear n Yea...hope you slept well?..
sure....d sleep no enter body wel
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2014
lokito: She FARTS, I fart.

The font size explains our difference

Mint grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by emijosh(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2014
We don't make love. Dats wat we have in common
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Aromas: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2014
We both share everything in common, she's stubborn also I'm but CRAZILY in love with each other. She bear names wit my sister MEMUNAT n her younger lovely ZYNAB also have same name wit my elder sister. I have HABIBAT (f) but her own is HABIB (m). The last but not the least, we both assist ourselves academically
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by emijosh(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2014
Mekazz10: Wel, that's a good question. We mostly have to wear clothes in common

We dnt make love. Thats wat we have in common
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2014
My G.f too love me eehhn! And me too love am eehhn! The girl fine eehhn! And me nah fine boy too! We were born same year though she's older by 2months! But i still they thankGod say this kind fine girl go love me...........! Chei,the first time she offered me to hug her i refused but now she has gone far away and i now want to hold her,hug her and kiss her! She still gives me a call and i do reciprocate,she is willing to give me what she can never give another guy(but that one nah after marriage i no fit engage in pre-marital sex)! But abeg jealous guys no snatch am away from me i dey beg una!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by allandutch: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Dosoq: So many tins in common,we both like eating roasted corn,groundnut,sing,drum,we both don't eat goat meat,assorted meat n so on.

So let me try and understand this...u both eat roasted corn, roasted groundnut, roasted sing, roasted drum and u don't eat roasted goat, roasted assorted meat
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Some kind awkward similarities tho, only a few talkd bout avin same personalty traits, avnt seen any1 mentiond similarity in thinkin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by vital94(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2014
i dont ve partner,God abeg give me na make i follow 4 dis discussion
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by banjicom(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2014
lokito: She FARTS, I fart.

The font size explains our difference
angry No wonder everywhere is smelling angry angry ( cover my nose & walk out of Thread) angry

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by tonychristopher: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2014
I HAVE THINGS IN COMMON TO LIFE LIKE, FEAR OF GOD, AND ALLOWING THINGS TO TAKE IT PLACE, WE HAVE ALSO THE NOTION THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE BEST PATH TO GOD...WE SEE CONSERVATISM AND ROLES THAT EACH OF US HAS TO PLAY IN THE UPBRINGING OF OUR GIRL....

THEN WE HAVE SEXUALLL COMPATIBILITY.......LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Can You Explain This Picture? / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.