Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? (26456 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Rockstar2014(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Hmm! I like this kind story but I don't have a partner yet, still searching, God help me to find mine very soon.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by izsmike: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2014
Yomieluv: When I met her,I never knew we are from the same state,and local government. Was so surprised when we got to know this. And our favourite fruit is banana..
maybe she is also ur lost sister. introduce her to ur family to find out
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Herrmes: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2014
She loves Audi, Hates Samsung, and is a humble "I-don't-take-sh?t" kind of girl, lol. She's one of the girls I've seen here that hates Rugby too, We're not perfect fits either cause we cheat equally, and silent treatment is our preferred method of venting our anger

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2014
prettyboi1989: Some kind awkward similarities tho, only a few talkd bout avin same personalty traits, avnt seen any1 mentiond similarity in thinkin
on my part, that is where we complement eachoda cos I'm impulsive while he's very thorough....it helps me, saves me from most troubles embarassed
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by profeoo(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2014
allandutch:

So let me try and understand this...u both eat roasted corn, roasted groundnut, roasted sing, roasted drum and u don't eat roasted goat, roasted assorted meat
. <=D н̍̊̍̊α̇̇̇α̍̍̊..н̍̊̍̊α̇̇̇α̍̍̊..н̍̊̍̊α̇̇̇α̍̍̊
> нααα..​нααα..нαα
^ ^ ‎ н̲̣̣̣α̣̣̣̣α̣̣̣..н̲̣̣̣α̣̣̣̣α̣̣̣..н̲̣̣̣α̣̣̣̣α̣̣̣
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by ICEKID334(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2014
She cheat nd thinks i dnt kwn, me cheat nd thinks she dnt kwn. She lyks watchinq blue film nd thats my f0v. Film, we q0ssip very well nd finally she has m0uth od0ur nd me t00, sumtimes we even d0 "wh0 emm m0uth smell pass c0mpetiti0n"...

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by AdelokikiMr(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2014
We study the same course ,the same degree, graduated with the same GPA,The same School smiley ,she loves football I don't, we both love entertainment ,she's a Good singer am a Good Rapper Lol (Gangster vs Angel) and she eats any Food I eat Lol, we both love home made foods so no buying of junk foods except Burger wink
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2014
1, We are both first child of our respective parents
2, Our phone numbers are same but different arrangement.....really coincidentally !
3, Both quiet but naughty
4, Her last sibling and mine bear same name !

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by HARTSL: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Born same month of different year. Had our wedding dat same month of the year and we are on the same career path

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nnaemiemax: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oahray: Em... Born the same day and month of different years, we both have a birthmark (hers is dark, mine's light) on the same right thumb, same religious beliefs, same low appetite, both hate onions, skin reacts same way to extreme cold, both WhatsApp freaks, gossip king and queen when with each other...

The best part is that I could say a set of normal words to a crowd and she'd be the only one to understand the real coded meaning.

We are opposites in many things too.

amazing!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by bemagnify: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Both of us lyk GEJ and MIKEL

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Love playing ludo,carrying kids/babies,stroll out.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Mintayo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
We think alike. We have the same spirit,the same mind.:p
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
We are age mates,culture,our schools begin eith the same later,we laff a lot,we can talk for africafrica ehn grin (crazy gisters) we are more like best freinds,we offer d same course....and love gadgets!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Fatdon: Both of us cheat.
lol, how hilarious
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bwaal: lol now i blive u av mouth he remain ur g.f
Lolz
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Ariyke: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
We are both left handed and hates eating garri (eba)
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Temmytea70(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
We both hate to tell people wat we av in common.....u see she isn't even not commenting on the thread.....that's us for u
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Temmytea70(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bootybuttchic: We are age mates,culture,our schools begin eith the same later,we laff a lot,we can talk for africafrica ehn grin (crazy gisters) we are more like best freinds,we offer d same course....and love gadgets!
Agemate?......
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
we love football...

Our love for nat geo wild.. Lol..

We can both draw..

We both have a thing for puttin in our ear buds and jamming music to the highest frequency..

We understand each other so well and trust each other..

We have a couple of cool differences tht make us unique, throw both differences together and we got a super man and a super woman... Its an adventure.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by gbaskiboy: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
xagorakis: grin

Don't tell me you know us (me and my girl). That's exactly what we both have in common. We are both jealous peeps! grin
so funny
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by kykhelomor(f): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin We both love cooking,talking nd watching football

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Maya2pretty(f): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Temmytea70:
Agemate?......
hmmm
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by sonyeah(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
I don decode your I.D..so you this boy dey enter nairaland too. Nighter! cheesy
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by sonyeah(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
davdandam: She's like my best friend.....most times we forget we are dating self, never serious unless on very few occasions lol.she'll be like idiot you've abandoned me and I'll be like werey sorry I was making money for us shey I don't want hunger to finish your life
. I don decode your I.D..so you this boy dey enter nairaland too. Nighter! cheesy
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by prissyluv(f): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Simplicity,naturality,understanding. We both like pepper in our food[though I ve stopped becos of ulcer] we laugh alot,like nosco yogurt etc. Would love it if we ve watchin movies as a common tin.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sugahylz:
Oga u can accuse one wrongly oooo cry
U dat i saw last week @ .........
Wit ..........
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by anumide(f): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
undecided we both haven't met other.[c cryolor=#990000][/color]
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by PeculiarTee: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
He dont like talkin too much:I dont like too.We both love rice and beans,We both knw aw to sing and play a musical instrument,we are both frm dsame state and town.We are both a great cook.We are both on diet.We are just like twins! smileyHe dont like talkin too much:I dont like too.We both love rice and beans,We both knw aw to sing and play a musical instrument,we are both frm dsame state and town.We are both a great cook.We are both on diet.We are just like twins!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by deavicky(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
We both love apple

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Oluschenco(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Logical thinking
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
yettybaby112: we are both God fearing
These days I no longer understand the meaning of God fearing anymore cos the other day Cossy said she is God fearing and looking for a God fearing man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Can You Explain This Picture? / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.