Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? (26457 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can A Relationship Between Two Lovers Work When They Dont Have Alot In Common? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Bwaal(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2014
alexdellafonte: We are bad mouthed. Nd its always fun.
We sure knw how to nickname sme1. tongue
mouth odour
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by frainc(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2014
The two of us like to dey lauuuuuuuuugh
After wey we don do the do finish
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by poshest(f): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2014
We love staying indoors, watching football and same favourite meal. my hubby get sharp mouth but my own is sharper grin. Can't trade him for anything.

4 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by felzylix(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2014
We share the same BIRTHDATE
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Arinze96(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2014
Cecediva: We are both virgin cheesy grin
I be virgin too. Can I join the race
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2014
slap1: I haven't met her; she hasn't met me. That's what we have in common.
by thier username you shall know them,
bros,you deserves a slap

5 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Bwaal(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2014
jomile: Let me reserve my comment,till wen I have a partner
we av the same tin in common he he he single and single
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by livingstoneony(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2014
we like partying, watching movies (@ home n cinema), we like shopping, meeting people, lazying around in d apartment not doing s#!+ and we gossip our friends Hehehe... we love each other been dat way for 3 years, severally we have tried dating other people but it never works out. I guess we r stuck like bread n butter. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Articul8(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Cecediva: We are both virgin cheesy grin
I can c!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Cecediva(f): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2014
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked. I am not o, speak for yourself grin
So u have been cheating on me? shocked cheesy
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Cecediva(f): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2014
Arinze96: I be virgin too. Can I join the race
lol...people that self service are not virgins..tongue cheesy grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Moiking(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2014
we are both single! -_-!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2014
We both love football!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by SimplySEA(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2014
I luv her, she loves me.....! The distance BTW us right now is about 56000km. We have too similar characters. plan every penny to the kobo. However the worrying part is that I procrastinate a lot and she's got an A in that....!
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Maximus85(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2014
We have lotta interesting and Crazy things in common but most of all, we serve the same God - Jehovah. So whenever one or both of us wanna misbehave, we remember our God and we give ourselves brain sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Sugahylz(f): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2014
I don't have a partner cry
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Arinze96(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2014
Cecediva: lol...people that self service are not virgins..tongue cheesy grin
Wharis SELF SERVICE?
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by xandyE(f): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2014
grin
lokito: She FARTS, I fart.

The font size explains our difference

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Bwaal: mouth odour

Mumu.
Look @ his head akpalori.

Anyway u can ask google.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2014
Sugahylz: I don't have a partner cry
Hmm madam u can lie ˚ƍöôϑ˚˚ Oº°˚˚°
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Elnino4ladies: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2014
We both speak simple nd correct english..we no d speak pidgin at all...
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by justi4jesu(f): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Elnino4ladies: We both speak simple nd correct english..we no d speak pidgin at all...

lol....Aje.....if i hear grin grin
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by mkoabiola: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014
Kissing
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Mmaria: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014
We bear disame surname and both of us has black spot on our right hand.
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Godspearl(f): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2014
poshest: We love staying indoors, watching football and same favourite meal. my hubby get sharp mouth but my own is sharper grin. Can't trade him for anything.
just like myself and hubby and we like giving people nickname smiley
poshest: We love staying indoors, watching football and same favourite meal. my hubby get sharp mouth but my own is sharper grin. Can't trade him for anything.
just like myself and hubby and we like giving people nickname
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Sugahylz(f): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Hmm madam u can lie ˚ƍöôϑ˚˚ Oº°˚˚°
Oga u can accuse one wrongly oooo cry
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by adanny01(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2014
I dont think being alike is a good thing for a couple.

The only area me and my wife are alike is towards hygiene. We both hate using towels used by others or eating from an unkept house or environment.

For example, my neighbour keeps assorted dogs as business, their cages are just by our borehole so my wife wont use the water for cooking. Any food cooked by my neighbours wife that comes to our house ends up in the trash because of that water.

In most of our differences, we complement each other. I read to understand, she just memorise. I forget, she remembers. I am lazy, she is very hard wotking. I am fat, she is slim. I am an extrovert, she is an introvert. I watch movies with ear plugs, she gets mad at that. She is more devout of a Christian than me, so she encaurages me and its good for our children.

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Dotunani(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2014
Yomieluv: When I met her,I never knew we are from the same state,and local government. Was so surprised when we got to know this. And our favourite fruit is banana..
Hmm banana..u r both from d kuvuki land

3 Likes

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2014
Following......
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2014
We love football, egusi soup..partner in gossip grin..hate anytin draw soup....we love being nasty n crazy atyms..we like our privacy eh cheesy... We like horror movies..we love music....
Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by angiemartinez(f): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2014
we are both hot tempered and crazily in love at the same time, i just hope we dont kill ourselves some day.

1 Like

Re: What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner? by muaa(f): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2014
We both luv kissing kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Explain This Picture? / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.