Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. (17144 Views)

Why I Appointed More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / “Appointment Of More Northerners” – Buhari Finally Opens Up / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

so when will your father give up the ghost from the terminal ailment.
is that a marketing strategy? You are really a herb marketing savvy.

2 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Is this what you call city? Mud house and rusted roofs? grin grin grin

Yolobarland is the most backward and dirtiest region in the southern Nigeria!

WIZGUY69: If i should start uploading pix of alaigbo ehn............
Seun will banned me.... bcoz the place is hell on earth.
cavemen, suffering since 1967.

6 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
customized07: is that a marketing strategy? You are really a herb marketing savvy.

fvckhead market strategy kwa even the best health care guys can't save him from the journey to the hades.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
This is the rural area called oshogbo.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ibadam the capital of yolobarland is the dirtiest region in Nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by NoreenUG(f): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakhadimar: Continue to support ethnic profiling. You ibos would feel the pain more when you start getting served with the same bitter pills with which you feed others now

FYI, there are more ibos in Kano state alone than they are Hausas in whole of the south east.

truly truly, you yorubas are dumb. and not just dumb, but with low IQs. this explains your low test scores in every national exam.

according to the news, the imams were arrested by soldiers, were they not? now tell me, are the soldiers exclusively igbo?
who controls the army if not the federal government? now tell me, who makes up the federal government? just igbos?

pls, it's not too difficult to pull ur heads out of ur asses u know.

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Most yolobass in lagos lives in the slum and waterside! I had to visit the areas to confirm it myself.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

fvckhead market strategy kwa even the best health care guys can't save him from the journey to the hades.
really, so you have a herb that makes people live forever, who says U aren't a baba alawo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Below is abeokuta a state that produced OBJ! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Below is an average yolobar landlord!

6 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
89% of yolobar population live in slums and huts!

5 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Below is oshogbo, it is more or less a rural area! One can hardly find a decent barbing salon in that village!

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
It's not your fault, you haven't been to the land of virtues before,
the land where all your uncles and great grand father made it.
YORUBA LAND.
Unexposed being.
@ the mention of south west all Igbos shall bow.
and you are doing that now.

I don't blame u, if u had ventured out of yorubaland, u will find out that u ppl are slow to devt, from housing patterns to ways of life.
All u have got is adaptations to poverty.
Name one part of the world where igbos never made it, we are in SW to exploit opportunities u are too lazy or dumb to discover

9 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72 you dey craze walahi....just sit for Igbo reprisal pictures
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Below is oshogbo, it is more or less a rural area! One can hardly find a decent barbing salon in that village!
grin grin grin grin they barb their hair with knife (abe) and soda soap

7 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
I am yet to see any South West city that can be compared to any South East city or town in beauty and advancement! What we have in the South-Waste is pockets of slums as cities and towns!

Below is Onitsha!

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bring it on, remember you will have chino to face till midnight! cool

smartchoice: Chino72 you dey craze walahi....just sit for Igbo reprisal pictures
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Now i know better, i thought you know the meaning of the word CITY,
So to you now ABAKILIKI is a city, onistsha a city, orlu a city.
lol, anytime i travelled to your almighty cities, all what i usually see there is a dispersed mud houses everywhere with the EXPRESSION OF POVERTY written all over the inhabitants there. cheesy
NOTE : The inhabitants there are the unfortunate ones that have not gotten the means to crawl out of there cave (alaigbo) to safe haven (south west).
*********thank you********

orlu is a city compared to osogbo, even eggheaders can confirm that.
Anybody that puts igboland and mud houses in the same sentence has never been there .
And that typifies u.
The only Yoruba thing abt Lagos is the location on the map and then the slums and governorship , every other thing is non Yoruba.
Shame on u

11 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by customized07: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
smartchoice: Chino72 you dey craze walahi....just sit for Igbo reprisal pictures
baba, I dey wait for any slowpoke wey go post am.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by CyberWolf: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
This chino de vex oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
NoreenUG:
truly truly, you yorubas are dumb. and not just dumb, but with low IQs. this explains your low test scores in every national exam.
according to the news, the imams were arrested by soldiers, were they not? now tell me, are the soldiers exclusively igbo?
who controls the army if not the federal government? now tell me, who makes up the federal government? just igbos?
pls, it's not too difficult to pull ur heads out of ur asses u know.

Can you confirm your emboldened assertion with verifiable links and Proofs?

If not, May the gods inflict you with boils around your Cl!toris and An@l Sphincter!

Oloshi!
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Evergreen123:

orlu is a city compared to osogbo, even eggheaders can confirm that.
Anybody that puts igboland and mud houses in the same sentence has never been there .
And that typifies u.
The only Yoruba thing abt Lagos is the location on the map and then the slums and governorship , every other thing is non Yoruba.
Shame on u

may amadioha strike you dead for this lie. there are mud houses even in onitsha connecting Onitsha barracks through old oguata road. ditto for all those villages from nibo to umoji et all till you reach abakaliki.

3 Likes

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Can you confirm your emboldened assertion with verifiable links and Proofs?

If not, May the gods inflict you with boils around your Cl!toris and An@l Sphincter!

Oloshi!

baba oooo walahi o to ijo meta. she alafia ni e wa sha.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
the idi0t forming onye photo here pick race the last time ileke and shymexx battle him in the picture thingy.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

baba oooo walahi o to ijo meta. she alafia ni e wa sha.

Ojo kan pelu!

Mo gentle, Baba! Ki lo n shele? Se daada ni?
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Chino72: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
I will be back! cool
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by anago18(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
0merta:

Ojo kan pelu!

Mo gentle, Baba! Ki lo n shele? Se daada ni?

egbon mo wa pa ooo, ise kan gba omi mu ni enu ijo meta yin ni. pelu wahala boko haram ni abuja wa yin ni.
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
Yoruba fool allow Nigerian soldiers to do their job.
Key words ''Nigerian soldiers''.
WAWA dan iska
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by sirwilly1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Na like this e go dey dey? Una read say they hold northerners. Northerners begin attack southerners. Southerners dey reply. Even within southerners (anago, whizboy and co) una carry matter for una head. My question is this: na we wey be citizens hold them? Why we dey attack ourselves? Does our actions here have any effect on the news? Na because of all these Naija no go good. We always blame our leaders. Na our leaders dey make these comments here? ALL OF UNA NEED A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. (This last sentence na just for campaign o)

1 Like

Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Lilimax(f): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: Bring it on, remember you will have chino to face till midnight! cool

Chino, you really get time eziokwu grin grin
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chino72: I will be back! cool

Fleeing already?
Re: More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. by 0merta(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
anago18:

egbon mo wa pa ooo, ise kan gba omi mu ni enu ijo meta yin ni. pelu wahala boko haram ni abuja wa yin ni.

Oro awon Boko Aramu yii sun mi gan!

Mo l'ero pe o ma di ohun atijo l'aipe, l'aijina...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

As President Buhari Departs South East / Kwankwaso On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.