Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60115 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 12, 2014
daveP: Whew i arrived late!!lemme take stats
fuel used in 17hr= 56litres
price=56* 140=7000naira
energy consumed during driving(to and fro)=90,000calories.
Cupcake=200naira!!(emphasis)
movie=1500
should i go on cos d guy is stupid thinking he'l really get laid that his confidence made him waste effective and virtual resources,time inclusive!! Nawa o
Lol. Since he is based in the US, I'll use other units:
17hr drive=1,105 miles
Gas (assuming its 22miles/gallon)=over 20,000 gallons
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by daveP(m): 1:47am On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
17hr drive=1,105 miles
i fit continue o grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2014
daveP: i fit continue o grin grin
But the guy no try sha. He would have saved money by flying, and paying for a motel room.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by daveP(m): 1:56am On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
But the guy no try sha. He would have saved money by flying, and paying for a motel room.
cakezoned! Even if he did that,the stats would be worse if she refused him.
Motel/night=50dollars or so.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 12, 2014
daveP: cakezoned! Even if he did that,the stats would be worse if she refused him.
Motel/night=50dollars or so.
Lmao at bolded grin
$50/night for a minimum of 5 nights=$250
Air fare~ $200
Car rental~$120
Total= $570

I guess there are no real savings then
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
17hr drive=1,105 miles

That's like going to Scotland and back!! grin

The guy's a learner!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 12, 2014
SirShymex:

That's like going to Scotland and back!! grin

The guy's a learner!
grin
That's the American culture for you. Folks can decide to drive from San Diego to Philadelphia, an over 2,000 mile road journey.

I agree the guy is a learner though. I can't drive that long journey to see anyone
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by daveP(m): 2:14am On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
Lmao at bolded grin
$50/night for a minimum of 5 nights=$250
Air fare~ $200
Car rental~$120
Total= $570

I guess there are no real savings then
i don give up already.no wonder they both closed/changed twitter accts. grin
(in nkem owoh's voice) biko,onary cupcake,cupcake!! Cupcake!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
grin
That's the American culture for you. Folks can decide to drive from San Diego to Philadelphia, an over 2,000 mile road journey.

I agree the guy is a learner though. I can't drive that long journey to see anyone

Cray!

Imagine - a girl you've never met before yano. grin

I definitely won't leave my house to travel for one hour to link someone I met on the internet. we've to meet somewhere close to my house. Or probably come visit me at home. And whatever I do next would be based on what happened during the first meeting. Regardless, I can't do 17hours. Anything over 3 hours is a NO NO. grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 12, 2014
SirShymex:

Cray!

Imagine - a girl you've never met before yano. grin

I definitely won't leave my house to travel for one hour to link someone I met on the internet. we've to meet somewhere close to my house. Or probably come visit me at home. And whatever I do next would be based on what happened during the first meeting. Regardless, I can't do 17hours. Anything over 3 hours is a NO NO. grin
I don't think I can drive more than 5 hours in a day, to be honest.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tpia1: 2:33am On Jul 12, 2014
50calibre:

Tell that to the girl, she's evil

How exactly does the matter concern me?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Godwin10(m): 3:34am On Jul 12, 2014
safarigirl: you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits

Damn Damn Damn .....
This girl na cyber bully... She spanked your mb to waste man. You good with words woman, I dont want no 17hrs drive to your place....#HidesUnderSheets.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by IdJack(m): 3:38am On Jul 12, 2014
O boi this is really a Bad Market..........Iyammi...Mkpo Anam owo, Anam Owo. I think this is what the guy has been doing....but the last market no sell for am.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Graviton2(m): 4:40am On Jul 12, 2014
The guy was probably like: C'mon! She promised me it was going to happen! She's a college chick.

For all y'all who haven't seen The American Pie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw-H9XPRr2I

IMHO, I don't know what to tell that guy — driving for 17hours to see someone (who he doesn't even know that well). He must have been high or something.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by haizeek(m): 5:40am On Jul 12, 2014
50calibre: My question is why must should some girls be hoarding their puss*y, what are they keeping it for?

A guy who drives 17 hrs to chic's house needs to be properly entertained, the guys isn't even supposed to go back the same day, she's supposed to feed him full, & then take him into the bedroom & fu*k him all night.

What's wrong with these girls? The girls I know are not this frigid, the mere thought of a guy driving 17hrs to find them, will be a massive turn on.

Not even a bj, damn! That girls wicked & immature she deserves to be rap*d.

rap+d? Nigga where u from? That sounds dumb! Can u go to hell fro some minute?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by berbajiday(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Chai!!!! Dt was deep tho, 12ft
safarigirl: you sound like an eediot. See, REAL men do not come online to talk shiit about women and run their mouth about careless se.xual exploits. You just sound extremely d.umb and I really pity the poor soul that wil say 'I do' to your phuckd up self some day.

I shan't reply you after this because I can't waste my intelligence on an oaf of your kind. I only hold conversations with sensible human beings, not slimy dogs that have no achievements whatsoever save for a few sexploits
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 12, 2014
And?

Why are people acting like she owes him something?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by cleric(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2014
olumaxi: D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card
i love you for saying the truth. 99% girls will sleep with you so long as you speak their language by telling them what they wanna hear. U just need to play ur cards right. Chikena.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by LilPeezy(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2014
olumaxi: D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card
lol bro u r damn rite.....

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Sike(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2014
Nigga couldn't even manage to sleep over. He would have won tho.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by justi4jesu(f): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2014
Una still dey on top this guy matter...The guy has moved on and learnt his lesson the hard way

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by bigwallace(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2014
Is der anytin more i need to add?u guys av said it all,dos for nd against u guys av made ur point.so otito.nd besides e no concern una sef,d guy don do wetin e wan do nd gal don do wetin dey re church mind to do.enuf said
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by AfricanApple(f): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2014
and dat includes ur sister. na so all those street urchins dey decieve her fvck her?
na just question o

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by washburn(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2014
whether dey Bleep or not no concern me... the part that concerns me is the 17hrs drive....is he mad ni......I feel maybe d drove a total of 17hrs for 3days.... abi who dey tink?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Ngokafor(f): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2014
....This guy must be very ambitious honestly!..what rubbish!

..So he expected to get laid just because he drove for 17hours to see a lady who is apparantly not his girlfriend?...how foolish can one be bikonu!

..That is just it with most guys..they just assume that all females are the same only to cry and whine like babies when poo hits the fan..smh..

...Anyways he is even lucky he got a cake,hugs and a visit to the movies for all his 'hardwork' (lol)and he is still complaining..the girl is far too kind in my own opinion.

...Big ups to you girl,you did the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by deedrizzie: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Excuse you!!!!!!!!!! That is such a fallacy. No two people are the same.
belive me swthrt...ALL girls cn b controlled by what they HEAR..it's natural.. In d DNA...only someay b a bit mre difficult than others...but gve a girl attention.. Blow her world away... Burst her 'speakers'...and SHE WILL DRIVE 17HRS FOR YOU...

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by DaBeaver(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2014
The reality of this matter just hit me afresh. The distance covered in a 17-hour drive in the US is equal to (or even more than) the distance covered in a 30-hour drive in Naija o! Chai!
Kudos to the girl, not for making a ridicule of him, but for not coming off cheap.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Olusanya333(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2014
What am i suppose to do?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by deavicky(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2014
He shouldn't ve drove for 17 hours. If I were him, I would ve gone by air to reduce the time. Since time is the main concern.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by missty009(f): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2014
She is well trained n am impressed!
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2014
An idle mind is the devil's factory !!!

life lesson !!!

! he should thank God she ain't some marine spirit ' else...........?

hmm

#team.wise.up.!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Far Can She Push You? / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.