Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon (17259 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ok, Thank you to all those who commented and advised me (good or bad) . I really wished people read the post properly before accusing me of many things but on the brighter side some comments were really funny grin and helpful . There are some things I will take away from this thread in preparation for being a good wife as many good points were highlighted but do not get me wrong I am not 'desperate' for a husband as so many of you suggested (without reading what my post asked of you) therefore please stop sending me Pms.

I Think the main lesson here is to work on being the best me and the rest will follow in time and within God's vision...but I really do like the idea of attending networking events and being more out there at places where I can meet people that are likely to meet my requirements.

Im not really sure how to close a thread but this is me officially 'closing' it but everyone is welcome to continue flirting and making jokes or giving advice or bashing me ect...Its called freedom of speech smiley

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by pickabeau1: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kinkybraids: Ok, Thank you to all those who commented and advised me (good or bad) . I really wished people read the post properly before accusing me of many things but on the brighter side some comments were really funny grin and helpful . There are some things I will take away from this thread in preparation for being a good wife as many good points were highlighted but do not get me wrong I am not 'desperate' for a husband as so many of you suggested (without reading what my post asked of you) therefore please stop sending me Pms.

I Think the main lesson here is to work on being the best me and the rest will follow in time and within God's vision...but I really do like the idea of attending networking events and being more out there at places where I can meet people that are likely to meet my requirements.

Im not really sure how to close a thread but this is me officially 'closing' it but everyone is welcome to continue flirting and making jokes or giving advice or bashing me ect...Its called freedom of speech smiley

Just send a mail to the mods that you want to close the thread
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Just send a mail to the mods that you want to close the thread

Oh... thanks
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by oshyno(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kinkybraids:

shocked lol I think you are mistaken... Yes we did talk over FB but the position is still open tongue ... He failed the interview

Choi just had to write this b4 d damn mod closes this great thread. Ahhh babe u hashh oooo sad sad sad. When the young man was just about go drop money offering in thanksgiving to Alimighty Allah that we r moving to d permanent site. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

Nawa oo if naso finding my Mrs right hard naim be say na to dey drop am like Wizkid naa. I born, u raise am 4 ya house. U free me to dey whine dey enjoy my life. No time. Gudluck on d lucky chaps grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Islie: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hernyolar:

YOU On a thread like this again

After all you did at Ibadan? Madam Catholic thread on Nairaland my foot!

Zicorrrads and all your NL followees are possibly of your ilk.

@OP: learn this if you would listen. As much as you can find gentlemen on NL, you wouldn't find them this way you've gone about it. Believe me.

You might notice that my scathing remarks above at that fellow I quoted sounds unlinked to this thread. That's true. It isn't. A similar thread here on Nairaland led to all manner of exposition of her character.

If necessary, all pictures and voice notes to back my assertions shall be released.

Forget the fact that you are in South Africa. They'll get you there and run you in the mud that you'll leave the Rainbow Nation when they are done with you.

Don't get me wrong: real men exist - even here on NL. But VAMPIRES abound - and one of them is the quoted. You see those smileys she put up there, it is to follow your thread and be regularly updated of it.

Trust me, she's female - but they've got evil and fiendish network. You might be sorry when it is all over.

For your search, like lynpetra rightly noted, even going as far as telling her exact age, I feel you should really relax.

If your parents, or dad's pressure pushed you to create this thread, then their pressure would sink your husband when you marry him - and that's the truth. Even if you don't marry someone you met via NL, your eventual husband wouldn't be proud of his would-be wife posting this online, and that's a honest fact.

Wishing you the very best!

this is getting intresting.....
So, when is the update self to back up ur claim and the threadangry
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Islie: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
mizmycoli.....
I dey see u

how paroles nah.........
Happy sunday
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by xtervaganza(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
rozzay: . Ok! So pips wit d nicknames of rozzay cannot prophesy abi? ok ill change it to my names nd surnames - ifechukwudeonweneonyegenwikeshishe. So do I qualify by ur naming standards to prophesy now? General underseer?
na your name be this or your keyboard get fault? grin

BTW I de undersee your skirt
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by agabaI23(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
MizMyColi: Ehen, Kinky, truth is, we all face subtle pressures at least from our parents/guardians especially when we're ripe. I do not fault your original post and I sense your maturity.

However, I'd like you to establish this as a deep seated revelation - that you're everything that is good and lovely. That no man nor marriage is capable of defining you for you're an infinite limitless being.

Your identity emanates from Him who is good and who is perfect and because He is, You are. (Hope this doesn't sound gibberish grin)

Well, that said, I just wanna add that You Shall Not Want Your Mate. True, it can be frustrating attimes, the pressures and disappointments. But, I speak from experience - No One Puts Their Trust Wholly on God and is Ever Put To Shame.

P.S: I know my posts sounds christianese....but then its applicable to anyone who believes there is a God out and up there.

There she goes again. Hmmm! Deep response!
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Islie: mizmycoli.....
I dey see u

how paroles nah.........
Happy sunday
Happy Sunday grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
agabaI23: There she goes again. Hmmm! Deep response!
Happy Sunday grin Thanks.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hernyolar:

YOU On a thread like this again

After all you did at Ibadan? Madam Catholic thread on Nairaland my foot!

Zicorrrads and all your NL followees are possibly of your ilk.

@OP: learn this if you would listen. As much as you can find gentlemen on NL, you wouldn't find them this way you've gone about it. Believe me.

You might notice that my scathing remarks above at that fellow I quoted sounds unlinked to this thread. That's true. It isn't. A similar thread here on Nairaland led to all manner of exposition of her character.

If necessary, all pictures and voice notes to back my assertions shall be released.

Forget the fact that you are in South Africa. They'll get you there and run you in the mud that you'll leave the Rainbow Nation when they are done with you.

Don't get me wrong: real men exist - even here on NL. But VAMPIRES abound - and one of them is the quoted. You see those smileys she put up there, it is to follow your thread and be regularly updated of it.

Trust me, she's female - but they've got evil and fiendish network. You might be sorry when it is all over.

For your search, like lynpetra rightly noted, even going as far as telling her exact age, I feel you should really relax.

If your parents, or dad's pressure pushed you to create this thread, then their pressure would sink your husband when you marry him - and that's the truth. Even if you don't marry someone you met via NL, your eventual husband wouldn't be proud of his would-be wife posting this online, and that's a honest fact.

Wishing you the very best!

Interesting read.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by agabaI23(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
MizMyColi: Happy Sunday grin Thanks.
Happy Sunday to you.
Hope you had a good one? smiley
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
agabaI23: Happy Sunday to you.
Hope you had a good one? smiley
Sure, Thanks smiley
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Islie: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
MizMyColi: Happy Sunday grin

cool
maybe because i took the bold step of saying
'HI to u' thats why my team won.....
cheesy
So, i ganna say goodnite now........ maybe the angel will smile back at me in mah dreamsgringrin

goodnite
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by agabaI23(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
MizMyColi: Sure, Thanks smiley
Can I ask a question?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by DOWHILE: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
hmmmmmm
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
agabaI23: Can I ask a question?
Okay grin Please Shoot
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by naavu: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2014
I u beautiful. do u respect guys? r u really ready for marriage
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by agabaI23(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay grin Please Shoot
What's your discipline? undecided
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Hmm I doubt if you will meet a guy with this particular quality in Naija, our men are becoming very lazy and. They only seek sugar mummy's or working single ladies that they can depend on for the rest of their lives.
....no, you are wrong! Naetochukwu. Perhaps the category of men you've worked with. While i expect my wife (in future) to be a contributor to family finances, i expect an average man to be the main financier. Do you think its a joke we guys wait till 31, 32, 36 before we marry...........................it's to be a proud man in the front of that girl. I guess the guys you're referring to are those on campus and yes, guys on campus seek girls who can give them their daily meals. I did too!
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2014
MizMyColi: Ehen, Kinky, truth is, we all face subtle pressures at least from our parents/guardians especially when we're ripe. I do not fault your original post and I sense your maturity.

However, I'd like you to establish this as a deep seated revelation - that you're everything that is good and lovely. That no man nor marriage is capable of defining you for you're an infinite limitless being.

Your identity emanates from Him who is good and who is perfect and because He is, You are. (Hope this doesn't sound gibberish grin)

Well, that said, I just wanna add that You Shall Not Want Your Mate. True, it can be frustrating attimes, the pressures and disappointments. But, I speak from experience - No One Puts Their Trust Wholly on God and is Ever Put To Shame.

P.S: I know my posts sounds christianese....but then its applicable to anyone who believes there is a God out and up there.

....i never knew you are a Christian. Whao, you gat nice posts there. It inspired me
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Kinkybraids: Ok, Thank you to all those who commented and advised me (good or bad) . I really wished people read the post properly before accusing me of many things but on the brighter side some comments were really funny grin and helpful . There are some things I will take away from this thread in preparation for being a good wife as many good points were highlighted but do not get me wrong I am not 'desperate' for a husband as so many of you suggested (without reading what my post asked of you) therefore please stop sending me Pms.

....whao, a voice told me you're so responsible. Walahi, with this your sense of reasoning, expects the best. I can't marry you, bt I'll expect my girl to be as sensible (or more sensible) as you are. Wishing you the best in life. Just take the mist of pressure off your sights, and you will see him standing nxt to you. *Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by tpia1: 1:22am On Jul 14, 2014
is the op nigerian?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Lenzz(m): 2:30am On Jul 14, 2014
I find this OP's obsession with hardwork nd ultimately its direct reward of elite status both charming nd sexy. But I'm also disturbed that such a presumed scholar would be this insecure about the future. You smartly tried to explain these insecurities away by disguising them as pressures nd putting them on d society and family. But even those too are also bollocks. We're all under pressure - make no mistake about that..

Also you're R50k demand from prospective suitors is not unattainable but its also not entirely smart placing it ahead of your goal. Makes the whole thing look like some bilateral contract negotiation.

The truth is you crave an elite lifestyle with your future spouse because you feel you've worked hard to get to where you are and consequently can't accept anything less. That is fair enough. But you should atleast be honest enough to admit that.

Also you've made it clear you're no Mary mother of God. That's bold nd commendable. It also places you in proper perspective as a liberal. If I had my way I personally would not wish to marry one sef. Now as a liberal you should be flexible too in your expectations from from life generally cos with age, I have come to learn that life is not really divided in black and white but in shades of grays and white.

Anyway if one where to put a lock on those coordinates in d profile you reeled out up there, a couple of smart friends (all under 29) returns as search results. But these are boys who will not trade Lagos for ANY place in d world.

So Miss kinkybraids, the question here is why SA? What's in SA? Where you born there? Are you even Nigerian? undecided

Ohh damn. OP's don sign out already cry cry
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by tpia1: 4:38am On Jul 14, 2014
if her plans are for three years in the future, then something's weird, given her thread title.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 4:44am On Jul 14, 2014
agabaI23: What's your discipline? undecided

Advertising and PR - I major in relationship/account management grin

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 4:47am On Jul 14, 2014
Samakinr:
....i never knew you are a Christian. Whao, you gat nice posts there. It inspired me

I'm glad you're inspired, I am too, each time I re-read the post.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by agabaI23(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

Advertising and PR - I major in relationship/account management grin

I will hire you to manage my account. Good morning!
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2014
agabaI23: I will hire you to manage my account. Good morning!
Thank You! smiley
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by agabaI23(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2014
MizMyColi: Thank You! smiley
smiley
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2014
xtervaganza: na your name be this or your keyboard get fault? grin

BTW I de undersee your skirt
. Lol
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2014
Lenzz: I find this OP's obsession with hardwork nd ultimately its direct reward of elite status both charming nd sexy. But I'm also disturbed that such a presumed scholar would be this insecure about the future. You smartly tried to explain these insecurities away by disguising them as pressures nd putting them on d society and family. But even those too are also bollocks. We're all under pressure - make no mistake about that..

Also you're R50k demand from prospective suitors is not unattainable but its also not entirely smart placing it ahead of your goal. Makes the whole thing look like some bilateral contract negotiation.

The truth is you crave an elite lifestyle with your future spouse because you feel you've worked hard to get to where you are and consequently can't accept anything less. That is fair enough. But you should atleast be honest enough to admit that.

Also you've made it clear you're no Mary mother of God. That's bold nd commendable. It also places you in proper perspective as a liberal. If I had my way I personally would not wish to marry one sef. Now as a liberal you should be flexible too in your expectations from from life generally cos with age, I have come to learn that life is not really divided in black and white but in shades of grays and white.

Anyway if one where to put a lock on those coordinates in d profile you reeled out up there, a couple of smart friends (all under 29) returns as search results. But these are boys who will not trade Lagos for ANY place in d world.

So Miss kinkybraids, the question here is why SA? What's in SA? Where you born there? Are you even Nigerian? undecided

Ohh damn. OP's don sign out already cry cry

Ok you have caught me out...maybe I am insecure about the future but these insecurities are highlighted even more by societal pressures and as man I dont feel that you can truly experience the full extent of the pressure placed on woman. I know I shouldn't use it as an excuse but I do feel time is running out.

I honestly dont feel R50k is unattainable...Its a bit harder to get but if you are ambitious enough its possible. I want a man who doesnt feel its too unrealistic because he has a vision like I do. Ill be honest maybe I shouldnt have made it the focal point of my requirements but If you want to marry a prospective CA then you should at least earn that because that is just the starting salary. Money aside If my prospective husband is secure enough with himself and I trully love him then I'd be fine with him earning less but he must still be able to take care of me and the family we will make together.

Ok I will admit that I crave that lifestyle because I am not from a rich home and I will not be ashamed to say I want it if I am willing to work for it. I can accept a modest lifestyle but I want to know that I am financially secure.

Yes life isnt black and white but you have to know what you want and what your goals are so where you are in the grey area you have them as a guide.

lol wow you have caught me here...ok I didnt want to give too much info about myself and where I come from because I know what comments were going to follow thereafter.

There is this negative perception about South African women on NL and I didnt want that to cloud and advice given to me. I just wanted pure advice that was unbiased or tainted. I didnt specifically say I wanted to marry a Nigerian man (this was assumed and rightly so) but I just wanted general advice that could be applicable to me (Nigerian or not)... which brings me to say I am not Nigerian embarassed ... however my parents are very traditional and a part of man would like to marry a man who is modern but still upholds some traditional African values.
Ps: My intention is not to steal Nigerian men but I strongly believe that Nigeria has kept most of these African values which SA has traded for a western way of living.

If I had mentioned that I was South African the bashing would have been worse and I would have taking nothing from the thread...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives / Photo: A Nairalander And His Newly Girlfriend Kissing / Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.