Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon (17234 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by burmaluv(f): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2014
My name is ifeoluwa and am 36, frm osun state base in lagos, pls i need a God fearing man,Handsome,tall, working class,Between age 35 to 42,must be a yoruba man from Osun,or Oyo, dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ my email Valentinasure560@gmail.com
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by dhensity: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Seems like someone has a man crush tongue The competition is tight, I better up my game lol

lmaoo..sis it aint like dat oo!!! just saying..mancrush not haba!! happy up gaming
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Eketimo: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Am nt frequent on NL cos am a very busy person. I have actually gone through your post and I must confess your demand is not too much; Its what every prospective husband should tailor himself to being. I'll like to talk to u in private wit regards to the topic. 08170306669
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by spyg1(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

My farther would not endorse me being married if I wasnt a potential wife. I havent disaponted him...so If i can make my father happy then I can make any many who shares the same values as me happy.
how can i trust your father? may be he is trying to offload you, cos of your recent activities.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2014
spyg1: how can i trust your father? may be he is trying to offload you, cos of your recent activities.

Lmao Trust him, He is a good man. Im not perfect but to my father Im close to perfect, I can see it in the way he supports my decisions.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Idowuogbo: *****

When will Idowu create a thread like this make we begin dey prepare application letter cheesy cheesy
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by valkaka(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Place your husband seeking advert on channels tv...believe you me!!...yu will get more than above afromentioned qualities.yu will get atleast 10 dates per day.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by spyg1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Lmao Trust him, He is a good man. Im not perfect but to my father Im close to perfect.
stop emphasizing about ur father, he is not going to marry you. Anyway i will give u a try, mail me
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
spyg1: stop emphasizing about ur father, he is not going to marry you. Anyway i will give u a try, mail me

As much as you interpreted this thread for desperation...I will not email you, That's not what the thread is about ( read again)

Lastly as much as my father will not be the one to marry me, I would like to marry a man like him because he is a good father and husband despite his faults.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by spyg1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

As much as you interpreted this thread for desperation...I will not email you, That's not what the thread is about ( read again)

Lastly as much as my father will not be the one to marry me, I would like to marry a man like him because he is a good father and husband despite his faults.

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Lenzz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
dhensity:
U studied in harvard bro...see English oo..nd um ya fine . no homo no homooooo!!!
gringrin
Harvard ties? I'd wish.
Pally I'm just your regular-next-door-stand-up homie. But thanks for your kind thoughts bro

Kinkybraids:

Always well spoken as usual cheesy ( please dont my my excessive use of the emoticons... lol I really find them funny and cant write a post without using one unless Iv got my serious face on grin ) Honestly there was no bait involved ( well i really hope it wasnt implied) but Im sure your person is lovely.

You are too modest...Im sure you get that every day lol. One can never have too many friends so Ill be looking out for you... you make make valid points (Always) . Have a great Saturday

Many thanks, again.
You have a great saturday too kiss (I like using them emoticons too cheesy tongue)

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
breezy047:

When will Idowu create a thread like this make we begin dey prepare application letter cheesy cheesy
Lolz....I'm off market! tongue
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
HooxJnr: Don't look further again, be patient; Jesus is coming soon. He got all the qualities and even more that you are looking for.

Hahahahah...True!..I myself i'm married to Jesus...He's much better than all the men on earth .
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by LyfeJennings(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids: Good Day

Im 25 years old and am currently doing a postgraduate degree in Accounting. I am the oldest female in from my father's first wife. My parents are old school.

In the past my parents have never really told me when they expect me to be married but now they are asking me when am I bringing someone home shocked . I explained to them that im still focusing on my studies and university isnt the best place to meet a husband. They told me no one will want me when im old.

I have dated in the past but none of the relationships were serious...and ill be honest Im not sure if I intended them to lead to marriege. I just didnt think about marriege at that time.

My question is how do I attract a serious man? My demands are not hard to please...but my brother says Im too picky. I want the following from a man:

1. He must be educated

2. He must have the potential to earn enough money to take care of me and our family even though Ill be capable of contributing

3. He mustn't be too traditional... Id like him to respect my fathers wishes and still be morden

4. Id like him to be handsome but not extremely handsom that he is a player

5. Id also like him to be open minded about sex...ie He shouldnt expect a virgin and he should be experienced enough

6. Lasty Id like him to have intergrity and be faithful

Is this too much to ask? And where do i find him sad
PS: I am attractive enough (but I am not a supermodel) lol... Im not slim or fat but based on my prior suitors I believe I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by LyfeJennings(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lenzz:
gringrin
Harvard ties? I'd wish.
Pally I'm just your regular-next-door-stand-up homie. But thanks for your kind thoughts bro

Many thanks, again.
You have a great saturday too kiss (I like using them emoticons too cheesy tongue)

No homo

U the finest guy on NL.... U a good looking brov
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Lenzz(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2014
LyfeJennings:

No homo

U the finest guy on NL.... U a good looking brov
Hey bro, finest would be a bit exaggerated but thanks.
Have a slamming sunday
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
burma check ur mail
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=Kinkybraids]

check your email or email me
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Check your email or email me

Im 25 years old and am currently doing a postgraduate degree in Accounting. I am the oldest female in from my father's first wife. My parents are old school.

In the past my parents have never really told me when they expect me to be married but now they are asking me when am I bringing someone home shocked . I explained to them that im still focusing on my studies and university isnt the best place to meet a husband. They told me no one will want me when im old.

I have dated in the past but none of the relationships were serious...and ill be honest Im not sure if I intended them to lead to marriege. I just didnt think about marriege at that time.

My question is how do I attract a serious man? My demands are not hard to please...but my brother says Im too picky. I want the following from a man:

1. He must be educated

2. He must have the potential to earn enough money to take care of me and our family even though Ill be capable of contributing

3. He mustn't be too traditional... Id like him to respect my fathers wishes and still be morden

5. Id also like him to be open minded about sex...ie He shouldnt expect a virgin and he should be experienced enough

PS: I am attractive enough (but I am not a supermodel) lol... Im not slim or fat but based on my prior suitors I believe I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Hmm I doubt if you will meet a guy with this particular quality in Naija, our men are becoming very lazy and. They only seek sugar mummy's or working single ladies that they can depend on for the rest of their lives.
haba, because u lazy doesn't mean every other guy s lazy too...
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

Hahahahah...True!..I myself i'm married to Jesus...He's much better than all the men on earth .
tis so sweet to be married to Jesus, but mind u Jesus won't impregnate u nor help u wen u Hot, he will only show u care as a father...

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
polymathic: tis so sweet to be married to Jesus, but mind u Jesus won't impregnate u nor help u wen u Hot, he will only show u care as a father...

Thanks; That was a joke though.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Kentnickole(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

Mine hw are u?... #smiles#

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kentnickole:
Mine hw are u?... #smiles#

shocked shocked shocked
I'm doing great love.....#SMH cheesy#..Thanks for asking...You?.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Kentnickole(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked
I'm doing great love.....#SMH cheesy#..Thanks for asking...You?.
Am doing great! But "SMH" Why?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
You're welcome
glitest:

But u gotta love Jesus Christ...

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by dasparrow: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2014

1. He must be educated

Go to the market. I heard they sell husbands there for desperate ladies like you. All the best!
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by fightforchange1(f): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

Hi glitest!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
polymathic: You're welcome But u gotta love Jesus Christ...

I do love Jesus Christ ...Thanks .
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kentnickole:
Am doing great! But "SMH" Why?

Surprised u called me "Mine".....We never marry now.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
glitest:

I do love Jesus Christ ...Thanks .
yw, that's so wonderful... Aint notin as sweet as that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls / How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.