Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon (17235 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2014
kelvin1191: Beauty doesnt matter to me afterall, with it, i can even travel with rest of mind. Secondly, ur age i doubt it. Ajso, ur responsibility is laarge and ur dad has taken u as investment. I wonder what his demand (bride price etc) will look like. Finally, u say he shouldn't be expecting a virgin: am ok with that but, hope say e neva slack finish like OBJz lips & for the experience, . . .no comment. What is ur definition of "rich"? i will pm u.

lol by rich I mean that you should earn mora than a Charted Accountant because that is what ill be once I qualify. I have 3 years of Articles then Im a CA. So by that time you should earn around R50 000 a month (I intend on working in SA)

Well my father expects a reasonable bride price because yes he did make an investment....I cant discuss it because I want no insults lol but the guy will pay...but he did make a joke about adjusting it if the guy really cant afford it cheesy

just a question...whats wrong with my age?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by sexylogan(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids: Good Day

Im 25 years old and am currently doing a postgraduate degree in Accounting. I am the oldest female in from my father's first wife. My parents are old school.

In the past my parents have never really told me when they expect me to be married but now they are asking me when am I bringing someone home shocked . I explained to them that im still focusing on my studies and university isnt the best place to meet a husband. They told me no one will want me when im old.

I have dated in the past but none of the relationships were serious...and ill be honest Im not sure if I intended them to lead to marriege. I just didnt think about marriege at that time.

My question is how do I attract a serious man? My demands are not hard to please...but my brother says Im too picky. I want the following from a man:

1. He must be educated

2. He must have the potential to earn enough money to take care of me and our family even though Ill be capable of contributing

3. He mustn't be too traditional... Id like him to respect my fathers wishes and still be morden

4. Id like him to be handsome but not extremely handsom that he is a player

5. Id also like him to be open minded about sex...ie He shouldnt expect a virgin and he should be experienced enough

6. Lasty Id like him to have intergrity and be faithful

Is this too much to ask? And where do i find him sad
PS: I am attractive enough (but I am not a supermodel) lol... Im not slim or fat but based on my prior suitors I believe I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )

Post your pics and let the men start bidding cool
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2014

Ehen, Kinky, truth is, we all face subtle pressures at least from our parents/guardians especially when we're ripe. I do not fault your original post and I sense your maturity.

However, I'd like you to establish this as a deep seated revelation - that you're everything that is good and lovely. That no man nor marriage is capable of defining you for you're an infinite limitless being.

Your identity emanates from Him who is good and who is perfect and because He is, You are. (Hope this doesn't sound gibberish grin)

Well, that said, I just wanna add that You Shall Not Want Your Mate. True, it can be frustrating attimes, the pressures and disappointments. But, I speak from experience - No One Puts Their Trust Wholly on God and is Ever Put To Shame.

P.S: I know my posts sounds christianese....but then its applicable to anyone who believes there is a God out and up there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by youngalex(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2014
Opening Bell Rings
BiDDING STarTS
@Alex in Lagos declares interest with a declaration to marry you in 12months
Provided you meet my expectation and you be "Born Hustler" like men the era of "OBIAGELI"(siddon dey chop husband money) is gone...pm me for further details
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
grin am all right, you?

Cuter than Yesterday grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Henrypraise: If ur post is tru, lemme also highlight some of ur trait

1. U ar a very focus person

2. U ar very courageous U knw wat u want

3. U went to a gud sch n u ar "new sch"

4. U may be a gud cook (as d first child)

5. Competition is not new to u (polygamous home)

6. U may not be very beautiful (as ur assessment of ur sef cum from wat ur exes tink)

Howeva, u left sum details:
1. D age bracket of the guy u need (u don't really pay attention to details).

2. U av so much responsibilities hanging on ur shoulders

3. Ur location n how u will be contacted.

@ a whole, I am interested if u ar 4 real.

Fair enough you make some good points.

1. Ill be honest I left out age because I wanted to just get advice to my questions and not offers. But Ill comply....between 3 to 7 years above me.

2. I do have a lot of responsibilities but I dont expect the man to share them... My father wouldnt expect such and I have chosen a good career so I have the financial freedom to help at home if they need if but still live my life.

3. Lol I left that out on purpose... This is my final year so after this year Ill be doing articles in SA.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by sexylogan(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol by rich I mean that you should earn mora than a Charted Accountant because that is what ill be once I qualify. I have 3 years of Articles then Im a CA. So by that time you should earn around R50 000 a month(I intend on working in SA)

Well my father expects a reasonable bride price because yes he did make an investment....I cant discuss it because I want no insults lol but the guy will pay...but he did make a joke about adjusting it if the guy really cant afford it cheesy

Goodluck finding a Nigerian man who earns over N767000 per month and is willing to live in SA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: Ehen, Kinky, truth is, we all face subtle pressures at least from our parents/guardians especially when we're ripe. I do not fault your original post and I sense your maturity.

However, I'd like you to establish this as a deep seated revelation - that you're everything that is good and lovely. That no man nor marriage is capable of defining you for you're an infinite limitless being.

Your identity emanates from Him who is good and who is perfect and because He is, You are. (Hope this doesn't sound gibberish grin)

Well, that said, I just wanna add that You Shall Not Want Your Mate. True, it can be frustrating attimes, the pressures and disappointments. But, I speak from experience - No One Puts Their Trust Wholly on God and is Ever Put To Shame.

P.S: I know my posts sounds christianese....but then its applicable to anyone who believes there is a God out and up there.

lovely response and I appreciate it cheesy
I know it will happen in God's and his time is always right so Ill be patient.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by DOWHILE: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2014

Im 25 years old and am currently doing a postgraduate degree in Accounting. I am the oldest female in from my father's first wife. My parents are old school.

In the past my parents have never really told me when they expect me to be married but now they are asking me when am I bringing someone home shocked . I explained to them that im still focusing on my studies and university isnt the best place to meet a husband. They told me no one will want me when im old.

I have dated in the past but none of the relationships were serious...and ill be honest Im not sure if I intended them to lead to marriege. I just didnt think about marriege at that time.

My question is how do I attract a serious man? My demands are not hard to please...but my brother says Im too picky. I want the following from a man:

1. He must be educated

2. He must have the potential to earn enough money to take care of me and our family even though Ill be capable of contributing

3. He mustn't be too traditional... Id like him to respect my fathers wishes and still be morden

4. Id like him to be handsome but not extremely handsom that he is a player

5. Id also like him to be open minded about sex...ie He shouldnt expect a virgin and he should be experienced enough

6. Lasty Id like him to have intergrity and be faithful

Is this too much to ask? And where do i find him sad
PS: I am attractive enough (but I am not a supermodel) lol... Im not slim or fat but based on my prior suitors I believe I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )
What tribe are u? Where is ur location? A muslim or xristian?I guess u 4got to mention those 3........1st of all; indulge in prayer. 2nd of all; keep hope alive. 3rd of all; dress attractively nd decently(if u really wanna get a gud guy. D way u dress matters a lot). 4th of all; don't xpect too much from Nairaland(I'm not saying u can't get a decent guy here pls). Lastly, u don't wanna rush things.......Mizmycoli, hw av u been?

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2014
striktlymi:

I thought this way of thinking went with the stone age? Apparently not...some peeps are still stuck back there.
Yeah, pretendd like you don't know what am saying. Tell me what do you do for a living apart from Chatting constantly on NL?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2014
DOWHILE: What tribe are u? Where is ur location? A muslim or xristian?I guess u 4got to mention those 3........1st of all; indulge in prayer. 2nd of all; keep hope alive. 3rd of all; dress attractively nd decently(if u really wanna get a gud guy. D way u dress matters a lot). 4th of all; don't xpect too much from Nairaland(I'm not saying u can't get a decent guy here pls). Lastly, u don't wanna rush things.......Mizmycoli, hw av u been?
Ayam fine, grin you doing great, right?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2014
akinmunmi: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
Where is striktlymi
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2014
Prowizy2: A 25yr old can't be desperate for marriage like this. . Just tell us the truth.

We know you people are experts in hiding your age.

lol ill be honest Im not the one desperate for it. Its my parents...I like the idea but I dont mind waiting. Also the post was to get advice on whether what i want is too much and how to go about find that kind of guy. NL wouldnt be my first pick to get a husband but im curious as to what people think.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by DOWHILE: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: Ayam fine, grin you doing great, right?

I'm good. U withdrew completelygrin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2014
DOWHILE: I'm good. U withdrew completelygrin
*facepalm* Ayam guilty embarassed ........ Just couldn't find my way back to you cry
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol by rich I mean that you should earn mora than a Charted Accountant because that is what ill be once I qualify. I have 3 years of Articles then Im a CA. So by that time you should earn around R50 000 a month (I intend on working in SA)

You are sounding like a stock on a market available at a price... Thread carefully mehn cheesy

Besides, what's up with Fathers and reasonable bride-price( no offence abeg).....It gives the impression that one is giving his daughter out for the money...in the name of having invested in her....

I won't collect bride price on my daughter. The suitor can just give kindred folks a good time..... I will give my daughter the best. Just respect her dignity and take good care of her - my only demand .... This is why I may not marry a typical African woman self cool

Taken care of my grandkids with my own resources will make me happy even...

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by kingphilip(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
They are mostly broke dudes without ambition.
Check their profiles and you will realise that some of them have spent months on NL even a year of their live chatting away without any thing to show for it.
I tried very hard to c whether you'll prove me wrong but u dint
Going through ur profile, this account was opened yesterday, from the very first time it was used yesterday til 8:43am this morning, you've spent 3hrs 13minutes Meaning in 24hrs u spent you spent over 13% of ur life in nl... do the maths and then prove me wrong

With the rate u r going, you'll beat everyone's record of the number of hrs spent on nl
So you've chatted away 3hrs + of your life only in nl within d last 24 hrs... smh for u

The truth is bitter but if u feel my fact are incorrect please prove me wrong

12 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Dygeasy(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
May be we should exclude your bro but 93 percent of our boys/men are becoming Lazy.
NL is an example of a place where you can find them en masse.
To all the ladies out there, pls dnt reply mails sent to u by any NL, they will send pm when they notice you are a. Working class babe and before u know it, they Start Telling u bout love.
They are mostly broke dudes without ambition.
Check their profiles and you will realise that some of them have spent months on NL even a year of their live chatting away without any thing to show for it.

Truth hurts, nobody should quote me, if you do then you are one of them.
Feel free to shut up your mouth now.

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2014
kibo: The typical dreamer... The question is are you prepared for marriage, the sacrifice and responsibility that comes with it ?

I have watched my mothers n yes its a lot of work involved in marriege but I believe im mature enough to learn and work at it if the man I marry is serious too.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by DOWHILE: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: *facepalm* Ayam guilty embarassed ........ Just couldn't find my way back to you cry

Hmmm, look harder. I'm sure u knw exactly wat to do. grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Henrypraise: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Fair enough you make some good points.

1. Ill be honest I left out age because I wanted to just get advice to my questions and not offers. But Ill comply....between 3 to 7 years above me.

2. I do have a lot of responsibilities but I dont expect the man to share them... My father wouldnt expect such and I have chosen a good career so I have the financial freedom to help at home if they need if but still live my life.

3. Lol I left that out on purpose... This is my final year so after this year Ill be doing articles in SA.

Lolzz, makin me feel lyk sherlock holmes right now @ bolded.

If u got tym, go tru my post n comments, (notin serious in dem, but de can giv a clue abt hu I am n how I tink).

I don't knw how dis pm stuff functions on nairaland (I will be happy if sum one explains) feel free to add me via bbm 25D3054F (twenty five dee, thirty fifty four F).

If u ar 4 real.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by kingphilip(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: Ayam fine, grin you doing great, right?

R u back over there?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by kingphilip(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: Feel free to shut up your mouth now.
Tell ha for me ha profile even nails ha down
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2014
kingphilip:
R u back over there?
Where?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2014
kingphilip:
I tried very hard to c whether you'll prove me wrong but u dint
Going through ur profile, this account was opened yesterday, from the very first time it was used yesterday til 8:43am this morning, you've spent 3hrs 13minutes Meaning in 24hrs u spent you spent over 13% of ur life in nl... do the maths and then prove me wrong

With the rate u r going, you'll beat everyone's record of the number of hrs spent on nl
So you've chatted away 3hrs + of your life only in nl within d last 24 hrs... smh for u

The truth is bitter but if u feel my fact are incorrect please prove me wrong
Yeah because it is weekend in Nigeria, and on weekends I don't work nor party so I come over here to chat.
Btw I am a lady and I am free to chat constantly. grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by xcitedjay(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2014
check your friendzone

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah because it is weekend in Nigeria, and on weekends I don't work nor party so I come over here to chat.
Btw I am a lady and I am free to chat constantly. grin

It means outside of Nairaland, you have no life. You just vindicated yourself.

Get a life cool You sound heartbroken cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy spot on. The babe jus dey foh ma hand.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls / How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.