Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56089 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by chinnyonwu(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
A girl that buys me burger nd chicken everyday
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ekina(f): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
JEITO: (1) Her mindset: I like people that have justified reasons for their actions, not those with crowd mentality( followers of public trend or vogue)
(2) I love girls that wear corporate( especially those that tuck-in their shirt and even put on ties)
(3) Industrious girls; not those that believe the man should practically spoon-feed them.
(4) Girls that are well read: she may not know everything, but she should know something about some basic things.
(5) I am attracted to girls that are open: girls that can tell you what's wrong with them @ 1 asking cos me no sabi probe for too long...
(6) Girls that love sport (especially those that support Chelsea fc)

I better stop here! But the truth is, you may not find all your desired qualities in a single person. Perhaps this is why they say,'' no man is an island''

Have you forgotten " The man is the head/ breadwinner of the house and the guy is the Head in a relationship", so u gas to make money so as to spoon-feed. grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ekina(f): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
chinnyonwu: A girl that buys me burger nd chicken everyday

shocked U dey find Maga abi??

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by kennyfao(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
I find a girl that FEARS the Lord and keep His commandments very attractive

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Mayor21(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
pweetiedee: *yinmu* fantasy. U want er to possess those qualities with hot temper shey?
I'll teach her how to control her temper.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by djeoziv(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
does that mean nobody here love tatoos? grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
hmmm ....curves for short-term relationship and intelligence with social skills for the long-term !
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mrtruth: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
djeoziv: does that mean nobody here love tatoos? grin
Kpe kpe kpe tufiakpa. Everybody eye don open o
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennyfao: I find a girl that FEARS the Lord and keep His commandments very attractive
really ?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mrtruth: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
kennyfao: I find a girl that FEARS the Lord and keep His commandments very attractive
100likes
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: owkay ooo................

Bt Maths is very stubborn....I doubt if it wil listen.....because......

You cannt do without Maths........
Why exactly do you like maths?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
she must have big ukwu cheesy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
handsomeness: Why exactly do you like maths?
I dnt have any particular Reason for that.....I jst fnd it as part of my Life.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by gmacnoms(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tymax: cheesy cheesy cheesy Bro it's like you enjoy pampering babe abi? I especially don't like it when they get weepy. Consider the following scene:

Me: Baby, you have been crying since. What's the matter?
Babe: [sniffs and stammers] I- I - I dddon't knoo-o-o-o-oh!
Me: undecided [Looks left and right. E ma gba mi kee] Baby, I'm confused. Talk to me na. I'm your man. Talk to me. cool
Babe: I just feel.... Oh.... [Torrential tears part2]
Me: undecided You just feel? Feel what na?
Babe: You won't understand [sniff]
Me: Can I get you something? Water maybe?
Babe: No, I'm fine [dabs eyes] I'm fine dear [sniff]...[Sniff] cry
Me: I should not get you anything?
Babe: [Nods head]
Me: [Hallelujah! A definite response. Embraces her] So, honey what really happened? Why are you crying na?
Babe: sad it's, just one of those days... [Sniff]
Me: Which days?
But she never explains.

Me, I don't need all this drama. O.
i hate it wen she says " u won't understand. I dnt no y gals lyk sayin dt thin. D thin dey vex me wella. Wen dey jst say dat, i'll js say *owkay....Nd now cum and cum to nairaland
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by daskin: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fine face hate man structure in girls
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by BukkyDan(f): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=Blessedwhite][/quote]
nah....I'm 5ft8, he should be 6ft n above. Aint it? smiley
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Mhode1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
valkaka:

d@s gud man!!...a turn off for me if yu aint gud @ cooking....if yu like be the african queen...dont really kia as long as yu re d african queen of my stomach.

Funny uuu....its gud sha
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Sohot1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.

I am ur kind of guy!.. wink
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by richidinho(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
If d opposite sex name is

E K I N A

my ATM card will be wt her till life do us apart
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by CEPHAS20: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
Steadfast love and good behaviour
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
for me,a neat ,physically attractive,God fearing(nt overzealous type sha),well behaved,independent,and hardworking lady tickles my fancy.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
richidinho:

If d opposite sex name is

E K I N A

my ATM card will be wt her till life do us apart
wot d meaning of EKINA
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sohot1:

I am ur kind of guy!.. wink
You are highly welcm
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by gifted21(f): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2014

Thank you. U just made my day
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Elevation(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Be Natural,i'll do anything within my power even extra to keep my woman Natural(future wifey)
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by akiOYIBO: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
farano: I can do without makeup smiley
who are we gonna ask?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ndanieler(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
I like a lady that is God fearing, no be by going to church or church worker oh, but she should live the life of Christ, have conscience, don't do to others what u wont want them to do to u. cheesy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by chinnyonwu(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
ekina:

shocked U dey find Maga abi??
Is that your way of offering me burger and chicken?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by djeoziv(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
K
mrtruth:
Kpe kpe kpe tufiakpa. Everybody eye don open o
....tot they were professing love for it before..... Maybe they'll clean it when they become ministers or president by turning it to a birth mark grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
I cherish ladies that are fun to be with cos I'm kinda boring guy..can't be caught dead with an arrogant or boring lady...they don't even inspire me to talk to them...no matter how educated or illiterate she is...its a fun girl anyday!!!
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by kennyfao(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
really ?
YES
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Manasseh1995: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ladies that are smart, intelligent, social, and above all God fearing kills me

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.