Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56094 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by IMMUNO1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Smart and political ladies gives me the run for my money.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by debrihachi(f): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
If he can sings , if he's smart n funny.. den tall ....am sure as hell attracted to him

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Bjfirst: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
pretty, well behaved and intelligent lady. gbam!
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Jeanred(f): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nice diction and a great sense of humour does it 4me cheesy
Other things follow ...

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by cj4someone(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
She must be a happy person...I should always leave longing to be with her again.

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Chikasova(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
OohMpa: Her brain......to sabi the thing

Her mouth......to blow the thing

Her tongue.....to taste the thing

Her voice....to moan the thing

Her böobs, nyash and pünny......to allow the thing

#Sai smiley

Lol. Guy you're the illiterate they talk about on this forum. So all those things to service you sexual urge? grin grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Chinoble(f): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
dadoctore:
Aand dats hw I got ur attention wink
lol
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
i lyk pretty ladies who's got some style, a quiet and gentle lady with a very bright future from behind Lol i know what i mean
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Chinoble(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
pro2010:

The kind of personalities you attract is a reflection of who you are, hope you are beautiful too?
I am fearfully 'n' wonderfully made!

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Chinoble(f): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
GoodBoi1: Hey! It's "whether", and not "wether"
*Ignored*
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Blessedwhite(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
A tall girl that is sensitive . Smart in thinking and caring and beautiful
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by DobleO7: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Calmness and Intelligence
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Romanciella(f): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
he must be cute
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jamean:

Like seriously, you guys should just let us be woman and you just be the man. Dwelling with understanding and maturity is what gives the balance.

nice choice of words big ups

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Femsyn(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
"I don't nid a fellow man, I need a vulnerable lady whom I can pet"

The problem with the above is that she won't be able to handle/take care of issues in your absence, especially when children come into the picture. I view her as an overly dependent lady, which is a turn-off for me. My better half should be able to handle briefs in my absence.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Romanciella: he must be cute

you only gets back what your thought vibrate to the world. hope ur cute too cos i think cute guy, cute girl works hand in hand
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Romanciella(f): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Awho:

you only gets back what your thought vibrate to the world. hope ur cute too cos i think cute guy, cute girl works hand in hand
u be the judge of that......

all m saying is that he must be extremely cute.....hausa fulani..... .rich.....intelligent....and has the fear of Allah
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ellastic(f): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
To each his own
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by EbuGeneral(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't like girls.. Til i get married, then i wil know
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by SugaryBelle(f): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
I'm attracted to guys who read any and every thing,who have bits of knowledge about almost anything,a witty sense of humour and knows his way around a kitchen.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by 4lorunsho(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Cecediva: Wetin i wan talk sef!

Anyway he must be a born again christian
; I thought u are married oooo seeing that u are chubby
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by 4lorunsho(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
She must be truthful , tell me all that is ringing in her mind
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jamean:

*smiles*
thanks

ya welcome miss
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Romanciella: u be the judge of that......

all m saying is that he must be extremely cute.....hausa fulani..... .rich.....intelligent....and has the fear of Allah

what! A 21th century girl going tribalistic incredable.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by dayosaurus(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2014

Another ethnic chauvinist right here... now I understand why your tribe are light years behind. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Damyion(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014

kai! Walahi! I be the girl por me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.