Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56042 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by tuncutie(f): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
nairaland......lol
i can nvr be bored wv nairaland
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by dayosaurus(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Romanciella: hmmmmm some people sha......

Had to tell you the truth
[size=12pt][/size] tongue
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
tuncutie: nairaland......lol
i can nvr be bored wv nairaland

in otherwords, u can be bored without nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by StaceyJ(f): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
handsomeness: Erm. undecided Have we met before?

I don't know. Can't say if we have or not because I can't see your picture on your profile.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by HARDUBUY(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
jjwaterfalls: Intelliegence and attitude.

what a coincidence....Book smart and good attitude....but u hardly see them these dayz!
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Damyion(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jamean:

I'm surprised like 'Kilode'...
Instinct? Beat your description?
Ioon getchew..
#gbam
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by otodeluxe(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Her uniqueness and simplicity.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
kerny: I find a guy who reads and tells me deep things about himself absolutely totally attractive.
That's Romantic tho.. Most gurls will disagree with u anyways.. I think a gurl will actually love this if she's in love with u..
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by DukeNija(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.

Why Mathematics??
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Kingkaycee(m): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2014
For me a gurl dat iz classy and shows maturity in everything will always get my attention then if she can sing that is a bonus 4 me coz me 2 dey sing

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by tonychristopher: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2014
I love intelligent and beautiful babes and must be fair
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 17, 2014
lebesgue:

Irony!

Physical looks doesn't necessarily mean beauty. It can be colour, k-legs or bowlegs, shape of the head etc.

Your point again?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ahkenaten(m): 2:42am On Jul 17, 2014
kerny: I find a guy who reads and tells me deep things about himself absolutely totally attractive.
what do you wanna know?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by jackpot(f): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2014
benbuks:

see my ideal girl ...*wetin carry u come here my darling .*?

hmm guess same reason am here too ; think av answered d question ryt...?
cheesy
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by jackpot(f): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2014
STENON: The Boss of all Orthogonals!!.....I hail you oo...
cool
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2014
His reasoning faculty, smartness and d way he carries himself attracts me

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2014
Jamean:

I'm surprised like 'Kilode'...
Instinct? Beat your description?
Ioon getchew..

hahahahaha
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by JLM(f): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2014
I like a man who's protective,
sensitive to my feelings but also firm in his decisions,
works hard witout waiting for handouts from others, sucess driven
a bit proud (yeah) wink,
Loves God
n handsome in a manly way, not a beautiful man....

Such a man, I will never tire of.... smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ekina(f): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=Femsyn]"I don't nid a fellow man, I need a vulnerable lady whom I can pet"

The problem with the above is that she won't be able to handle/take care of issues in your absence, especially when children come into the picture. I view her as an overly dependent lady, which is a turn-off for me. My better half should be able to handle briefs in my absence.[/quo

Please tell me o,
Plus I don't think there are "Vulnerable ladies" out there anymore grin,
I feel he's just kidding with that statement.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always
u mean mumu
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2014
i dont need a girl whose gravitational pull has act on her boobs i hate flat tires alway had to ride.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2014
i dont need a girl whose gravitational pull has act on her boobs i hate flat tires alway had to ride. Did i forgot strech marks.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by himclfgud(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2014
UKwu grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mytym(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2014
JLM: I like a man who's protective,
sensitive to my feelings but also firm in his decisions,
works hard witout waiting for handouts from others, sucess driven
a bit proud (yeah) wink,
Loves God
n handsome in a manly way, not a beautiful man....

Such a man, I will never tire of.... smiley

thumbs up....most girls want the 'proud part' buh don't mention it.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
STENON: Are you very sure?

Y d doubt?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by lady05(f): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good looking guy got my attention especially when he smells very gud[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by STENON(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dapo777:

Y d doubt?
Noting!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.