Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,867 members, 7,956,277 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56551 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Damyion(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
I'm a sucker for a girl who is independent, proud, beautiful and confident... But beneath all that, soft at heart.

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by dayosaurus(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
[img][/img] if she likes video games grin
N plays well.. I love girls that challenges me in all aspect of life.. major turn off is lying girls and heavy makeup sad angry.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Damyion: kai! Walahi! I be the girl por me!

i tire o brox
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by CircleOfWilis: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
#bring back our doctors!!
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
jamean ma instinct tells me u beat my discription what do u think?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by StaceyJ(f): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2014

Eeerrrmmm.... What attracts me to a guy?

If he's Intelligent,
Has a sense of humour,
Being polite too, and speaks good English wink

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
STENON: I dnt have any particular Reason for that.....I jst fnd it as part of my Life.
grin Me too. Though I don't really think of it that much. But as a programmer, I definitely have no choice. It's sadly a part of me :-/ .
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
StaceyJ:
Eeerrrmmm.... What attracts me to a guy?

If he's Intelligent,
Has a sense of humour,
Being polite too, and speaks good English wink

Erm. undecided Have we met before?

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by rhotimee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
if she plays chess,
smart(not too smart tho, i must be smarter. lolzz),
plays a musical instrument or knows music,
listen to weird nd deep music,
sensitive, funny...

and BEAUTIFUL ! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by madskills(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mi lob d ugly once wit big booty n kegs ....come see whr i dey assume beyounce face dey fire dey go.....
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by peteafrik88(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Ladies shud be soft unlike men
I love ladies who smile a lot and can socialize easily
I love ladies who can sing
I don't nid a fellow man, I need a vulnerable lady whom I can pet

Dude, you just know the drill... That is exactly what makes me tickle in a lady.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by James1990(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
I luv ladies who cares, who are soft, honest, sincere , who can make me feel happy even when am in un happy mood
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by freecharles(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
rhotimee: if she plays chess,
smart(not too smart tho, i must be smarter. lolzz),
plays a musical instrument or knows music,
listen to weird nd deep music,
sensitive, funny...

and BEAUTIFUL ! smiley

u are blessed dude....a lady dt love and plays chess
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by gambudu: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
mkoabiola:
Wetin u de find?
So u sef waka come ds topic.
Ok,but u no talk wetin de attract u .
Me say na d boobby,not d flat booby dat looks lik a slippers oo.lol
Wetin. Be ur own,
lolzzz me love the standing boobby and the standing v-boot
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Romanciella(f): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Awho:

what! A 21th century girl going tribalistic incredable.

my opinion though
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Romanciella(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
dayosaurus:

Another ethnic chauvinist right here... now I understand why your tribe are light years behind. undecided
wats your point hun undecided tongue
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Romanciella(f): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Damyion: kai! Walahi! I be the girl por me!
lmao...........
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ToyinDipo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Epathra: thanks. Buh I'm not a pro.
Neither am I, probably we may complement each other.8-)
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by iswallker(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vivipop: Right now,my bed is looking more attractive than any opposite sex can be. Goodnight NLers

You re very attractive...sorry leme introduce myself..male nigerian in my early thirties..I have a job and I will be rich someday...how can I reach u...
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by iswallker(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
JEITO: (1) Her mindset: I like people that have justified reasons for their actions, not those with crowd mentality( followers of public trend or vogue)
(2) I love girls that wear corporate( especially those that tuck-in their shirt and even put on ties)
(3) Industrious girls; not those that believe the man should practically spoon-feed them.
(4) Girls that are well read: she may not know everything, but she should know something about some basic things.
(5) I am attracted to girls that are open: girls that can tell you what's wrong with them @ 1 asking cos me no sabi probe for too long...
(6) Girls that love sport (especially those that support Chelsea fc)

I better stop here! But the truth is, you may not find all your desired qualities in a single person. Perhaps this is why they say,'' no man is an island''

What has qualities gota do with no man is an island..
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Pennywise(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
iswallker:

What has qualities gota do with no man is an island..

That the thread doesnt revolve around him, fooool. Say your own.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by crowntoro(f): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lero15: Cute, good sense of humour, sociable, loving, God-fearing.
*winks*wink

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Iwegbadu(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
When wearing jeans and flat abs
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by JimPerry(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Ladies shud be soft unlike men
I love ladies who smile a lot and can socialize easily
I love ladies who can sing
I don't nid a fellow man, I need a vulnerable lady whom I can pet
love ur last point. Vulnerable and highly emotional ladies are my favorite
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Romanciella:

my opinion though

i get and i wish u a save ride on the wings of ur opinion
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Romanciella(f): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Awho:

i get and i wish u a save ride on the wings of ur opinion

no more qoutes from u pls
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by lilyafaten: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
The dentition, IQ, masculine structure and complexion.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Lero15(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
crowntoro: *winks*wink
wink cheesy cool
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by starlightRR(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
See guys with their funny reasons. As for me what attracts me to a Lady are things that are attractive in her (maybe eyes that matches her, intelligence etc)
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Awho(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Romanciella:

no more qoutes from u pls

otherwise
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by dayosaurus(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Romanciella: wats your point hun undecided tongue

Point is, at this stage of civilization. You shouldn't be involved in ethnic jingoism.. looking for your fellow illiterates/terrorists grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Romanciella(f): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
dayosaurus:

Point is, at this stage of civilization. You shouldn't be involved in ethnic jingoism.. looking for your fellow illiterates/terrorists grin cheesy
hmmmmm some people sha......

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.