Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14880 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Angeldemivida: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay: For those that cannot believe me it's normal until when you see it happen, I'm just starting
It's not really easy as you think, if you had gone thru what I went, you will hate you came to this world
I can also build your own internet if you want - and you will not use a public one - I can do so many things

Of course we can see that you are quite knowledgeable and that you are passionate about innovations.
You don't have to be hotting up your head too much. It seems like you rack your brain too much and that made
you have some religious & even scientific beliefs that are different from the ones others have.
You are entitled to your opinion but they made you seem weird.
Relax Faakay.

faakay:

During the process - I developed a mental illness which is gone and I'm okay - I'm not ashamed of it -
Do you think it is easy to invent
Who did the computer and internet you are using today, you think scientist who did it never went to the hospital, we all go there when we first start because everybody will think you are mentally ill or will develop because it will definitely affect your brain -

Your much racking of the brain may have contributed to the mental illness. I'm glad that it is going and is almost completely gone.
You will agree with me that it will be in your good interest to still be seeing the doctor once in a while, you know.
I am proud of you that you are not ashamed of having had mental illness. You are being very mature about it and not allowing it to bring you down. I have a feeling that you are not making a wise decision rushing off to go and marry.
Come on to the business section. There are many good ventures young men like you are getting excited about and making money with them.
You need to get on something that can give you money now so you can tide by comfortably and not hurriedly make marriage decision.
Don't be in too much hurry. Don't rack your brain too too much.

Your pictures are yours to do with them as you like, your life story and personal problems are your to share with whoever you wish but these things are better kept private.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
wow, going through your blog. You seem to be a very brilliant person with mental illness. Ahh, i am soo sad. I hope someone who knows your family can reach out and help. You have too much information on the internet. your family truly needs to see this your blog where your whole life, including details about your illness. I am so shocked. God have mercy. cry cry cry
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
@ Faakay
There are nice ladies like, babymama1, rokiatu, ujsizzle here
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by cococandy(f): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Faakay but you believe in marrying as many wives as possible.
Will you still marry another one after you find this first one you're looking for?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Keky(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
CFCfan: @ Faakay
There are nice ladies like cecediva, babymama1, rokiatu, ujsizzle here
Cecediva is taken.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Keky: Cecediva is taken.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Cecediva(f): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Keky: Cecediva is taken.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hahahahaha, chai! NL no go kill person.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Dark1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124: Faakay, show your family this thread. At least let them see that you are making efforts to find a wife. Maybe they can help you.

Why do I think u're tryna call his family's attention to his antics on the internet undecided
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dark1:

Why do I think u're tryna call his family's attention to his antics on the internet undecided

No vex, i am not trying to call his family's attention at all. I feel they can help him better get a wife.

Thats all. Are you Faakay's other ID?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Dark1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
If I were, he won't be this loony! undecided
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is bad. Even designing a teleport system that requires no visa.

Faakey, mariage is not your problem right now, go and treat yourself. You will make it through.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by UjSizzle(f): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
CFCfan: @ Faakay
There are nice ladies like, babymama1, rokiatu, ujsizzle here
Why na? sad
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:
Coogar, it's not funny pls.

what's not funny?
fakaay says he needs a wife. he's been very consistent with his comments. i cannot see anything wrong with him from where i stand. i can actually say he's more mentally balanced than 90% of the comments i read on NL daily.

there's nothing wrong with him. he wants a wife. he's not the first poster to openly make such a request on this forum & he won't be the last. telling him to get help & show his family his comments here on NL is kinda rude. what has he said on this thread that remotely suggests he's insane?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by thorpido(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

what's not funny?
fakaay says he needs a wife. he's been very consistent with his comments. i cannot see anything wrong with him from where i stand. i can actually say he's more mentally balanced than 90% of the comments i read on NL daily.

there's nothing wrong with him. he wants a wife. he's not the first poster to openly make such a request on this forum & he won't be the last. telling him to get help & show his family his comments here on NL is kinda rude. what has he said on this thread that remotely suggests he's insane?
Well coogar,he's not insane as you say.It's mental illness.
He shows proof with some of his comments.He has also admitted receiving treatment in the past.
Mental illness like some illnesses e.g.diabetes and hypertension are usually life-long illnesses.

He wants a wife though among other things.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

what's not funny?

Coogar, did you read that letter he sent to the president? Btwn, Faakay admitted he had mental issues he was taking treatments for. The dude needs help!!!!! Enough of the jokes na... sad
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
thorpido: Well coogar,he's not insane as you say.It's mental illness.
He shows proof with some of his comments.He has also admitted receiving treatment in the past.
Mental illness like some illnesses e.g.diabetes and hypertension are usually life-long illnesses.

He wants a wife though among other things.

judge each case by it's own merit. saying mental health disorder is life-long or usually life long is a myth. just like other illnesses, it could be a short term or a long term. you cannot say for sure......

fakaay has been examined & he's been passed mentally-fit. i don't see why anyone of us should feel otherwise. he's not acting like he's got a mental illness. the past is history, let's move past what happened 5 years ago.

Idowuogbo:
Coogar, did you read that letter he sent to the president? Btwn, Faakay admitted he had mental issues he was taking treatments for. The dude needs help!!!!! Enough of the jokes na... sad

what's wrong with the letter he sent to the presidency? he had mental issues in the past. that was the past, this is now.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:
what's not funny?
faakay: Here is another innovation - Invention

My brother is currently working on it in the laboratory, we are working on it together

DUMP TECHNOLOGY - Digital Universal Music/Movie Player - http://faakay..com/2014/07/dump-technology-digital-universal.html

Digital Universal Music/Movie Player is a chip that you can insert into your TV, DVD, Home-Theatre, Computer, Laptops & Gadgets etc

A new innovation, we are trying to invent a new technology whereby we will eliminate the use of CD/DVD in our daily lives and start the use of chips.

We currently have 100 units in our laboratory and we are testing them and it's working.

We have been using disc for the past 20 years and it's time for us to move forward.

- Faakay Technologies -
He wrote this today. So what are you saying Coogar? Please stop encouraging him to go without his medication. There are some things you don't need to play devils advocate on. Advice him to seek help. He needs it. We will not be helping him by telling him he is ok, when he's clearly not

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Coogar must only be reading his mentions and not the whole thread

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay: this is why they need me

production of robots - three different kinds

a human being - I will use myself as sample in the laboratory - then another one which will be used to combat terrorism and used in the military forces and police forces etc

Human Made Machine http://faakay..com/2011/12/human-made-machine_26.html - and other inventions I want to invent - all the other scientists are waiting for me, they are in California

I have also written a letter to the President of Nigeria and I'm still awaiting response

Check the letter here - http://faakay..com/2014/03/letter-to-mr-president-federal-republic.html which has been sent to all the Nigerian TV stations and Radio stations in the development of humanity

So the wife should know the kind of person she wants to marry
This one especially is quite scary

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:
He wrote this today. So what are you saying Coogar? Please stop encouraging him to go without his medication. There are some things you don't need to play devils advocate on. Advice him to seek help. He needs it. We will not be helping him by telling him he is ok, when he's clearly not

i am starting to think you take life way too seriously. let's even assume fakaay is a chronic mental patient like you presume, what makes you think he hasn't been taking his medications? you are just assuming & rubbing his ailment in his face - that's not cool!

fakaay has not hurt anyone here. there's no risk at all having a conversation with him. he came here with a genuine request & you guys are just scaring his potential mates away by trying to play God. leave him alone, he's here for something. i am here to give him what he wants. this is an online forum, let's keep it that way.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

i am starting to think you take life way too seriously. let's even assume fakaay is a chronic mental patient like you presume, what makes you think he hasn't been taking his medications? you are just assuming & rubbing his ailment in his face - that's not cool!

fakaay has not hurt anyone here. there's no risk at all having a conversation with him. he came here with a genuine request & you guys are just scaring his potential mates away by trying to play God. leave him alone, he's here for something. i am here to give him what he wants. this is an online forum, let's keep it that way.
So someone's brother and child displaying mental illness on an online forum with all his private information is funny to you. It is clear to everyone that he is not in a sane mental state except you. There is nothing wrong in telling him to get on his medication. It is honest advice not borne out of superiority of any kind. I don't see where I made fun of him or played God. I think you need to stop seeing it as funny because it no longer is

4 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
@faakay

Just stumbled on this thread and in a way I can relate to how you feel. Especially the hustle side of you. Looking at your pictures kind of reminded me of my past and the realities I faced.

Speaking from experience... I would say looking for a wife should be the least of your priority now. Your core goal should be making your self successful ... Getting your self out of the shackles of poverty and financial depravity.

Your have tech related skills for f sake, I can't relate with why you are still struggling, especially with the current boom in the tech industry and the rise of the startup culture in Nigeria. Case in point. My friend who is not a high end coder earns 400k per month.

If you do not have the relevant skills. Go get them, I feel so bad when people with potential, with possibilities are treated in the way and manner you are been treated in this thread. Your'e like an eagle who due to harsh life condition is made to believe he is a chicken.

Once again I really think you need to seat up ... forget about women ... wife or whatever bleep ... focus on building a life, a carrer, focus on achieving your destiny.

Trust me when you do, you would have your pick... You wouldn't have to open a thread looking for a wife they would instead be the ones wooing you ...

PS. If you're facing any mental challenges... Your focus should be you getting better.

#MathewBriggs

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by ATMC(f): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
for now yhu need a girlfriend not a wife.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Acidosis(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay: Faakay Technologies was founded December 7, 2011

Faakay Technologies is an IT company that deals with scientific innovations.

Experience more at http://www.faakaytechnologies.com/ for more information.

Our Products - Human Made Machine [Robots] - http://faakay..com/2011/12/human-made-machine_26.html

Teleport Technology - http://faakay..com/2014/06/teleport-technology.html

Futuristic Computer - http://faakay..com/2014/06/futuristic-computer.html

and many more like Data Centers, Telepresence, IT solutions etc

Faakay Technologies currently worth [$12 Billion USD

Our partners - Cisco, Microsoft, Sony, Ubuntun & Polycom

We want to sell 10% of the total company's worth.

We will need $5,000.00USD to start-up the company fully.

100 units is available. 1 unit will cost $50.00USD

Requirement
Facebook Profile
2 Passport Photography
International Passport or any valid identification
Any other details can be attached.

This details will be used to prepare a legal documentation for you as a share holder and sent to you.

Payment details to buy the shares
Western Union, Paypal and Wire Transfer

Anybody who is interested should not hesitate to contact me via http://twitter.com/faakay or mail me via http://facebook/faakay or email: seyiodunaike@yahoo.com

Regards

My Question is - what are you smoking?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

I don't have a degree

I studied Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - CCIE, Also Microsoft, Polycom, Avaya = combination of 4 technologies

Wow, you are a CCIE, quite impressive. You can make some good money with that.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Angeldemivida:

Faakay you are still young.
Don't be too serious about the wife-search thing.
The support you need from the wife isn't a financial one?
Is it? If yes, You can work hard and support yourself for now.
You need to relax. Maybe a girlfriend should do for now.
A friend to chat with, that can give you emotional support.
You need to be financially ready to take care of a family before wifing a lady.
Relax dear, relax. Don't be in too much hurry with things, okay?
Everything will be alright.

ok thanks
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:
So someone's brother and child displaying mental illness on an online forum with all his private information is funny to you. It is clear to everyone that he is not in a sane mental state except you. There is nothing wrong in telling him to get on his medication. It is honest advice not borne out of superiority of any kind. I don't see where I made fun of him or played God. I think you need to stop seeing it as funny because it no longer is

you don't get my point....
how are you sure he's not on his medication? how are you sure he even needs any medication? do you know him that well to know if he needs any medication?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
]
Fulaman198:
Wow, you are a CCIE, quite impressive. You can make some good money with that.

With the certifications he has, i have seen the copies on the internet so he is not lying. He can earn a very very good salary.

He just needs to take care of his mental health. If he does that, Faakay will not need anybody to go to the US and UK.

But he needs to commit to taking drugs possibly for the rest of his life.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124: ]

With the certifications he has, i have seen the copies on the internet so he is not lying. He can earn a very very good salary.

He just needs to take care of his mental health. If he does that, Faakay will not need anybody to go to the US and UK.

But he needs to commit to taking drugs possibly for the rest of his life.

I hope you are not being mean to the guy. I don't know him well, but I do know with that CCIE, he can go very far in the tech world. If he went to Untied States California, he would not need any woman. CCIEs make more money than Nurse and Software Engineers sometimes.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:
you don't get my point....
how are you sure he's not on his medication? how are you sure he even needs any medication? do you know him that well to know if he needs any medication?
faakay: For those talking about my family

My family knows I am 100% alright and those that are my friends in reality knows me -

I have also worked for different companies in Nigeria when I was deploying solutions to them in the past.

- Back to the topic -

He feels he does not. But with all he is writing, it is clear he is not lucid. Coogar, please read the thread first before commenting
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by thorpido(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

judge each case by it's own merit. saying mental health disorder is life-long or usually life long is a myth. just like other illnesses, it could be a short term or a long term. you cannot say for sure......

fakaay has been examined & he's been passed mentally-fit. i don't see why anyone of us should feel otherwise. he's not acting like he's got a mental illness. the past is history, let's move past what happened 5 years ago.

That's why I said usually.There are indeed some cases where there is no re-occurrence.
His comments here are however 'high tech'.

He said his company is worth $12 billion.He should easily get a wife with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Son Lacks Concentration / The Alarming Rate Of Teenage Pregnancy In Rural Areas / Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.