Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14895 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
shocked shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
faakay: Ladies in the house please help me to recommend one

I'm tired of this single life and I'm frustrated - Everyday my mother keep telling me I need to find a girl now and my friends

I have searched and got some but they all left because there was no fund so they flew away! Nigerians Girls No Money No relationship, they do not really care about your idea or your innovation or looking at the big picture.

So I want someone who's got a good IQ

So why are you here? Mtcheeeeew. You obviously don't know what you want. Confused fella. Puerto Ricans are waiting for you. Nonsense and Ingredients. You even have the nerves to generalize. Rederede yanmayanma sad

By the way, I knew you must be a familiar person when I saw the name. I saw the pictures and it clicked. All the best o. May you find the non-Nigerian girl tongue

5 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Caracta:

So why are you here? Mtcheeeeew. You obviously don't know what you want. Confused fella. Puerto Ricans are waiting for you. Nonsense and Ingredients. You even have the nerves to generalize. Rederede yanmayanma sad

By the way, I knew you must be a familiar person when I saw the name. I saw the pictures and it clicked. All the best o. May you find the non-Nigerian girl tongue

Tell me something wink
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
bellong:

You can relocate to Ghana cool

He doesn't want Ghana. He wants real obodo oyinbo.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
faakay: I need a wife

I am seriously looking for one.

Any lady who is interested can send me a private message

You can google: faakay if you want to know more about me via facebook, twitter etc

She must be based abroad either UK, US etc - age 21 years above

I am currently in Lagos, Nigeria

I want a lady that can support me in the development of my career, a good mother that would take care of my children in the future and would not give me problem - good character + pretty looking girl as you can see me too - I'm cute too, if she doesn't know how to cook - she will be taught no problem.

I am not a rich guy - no bucks for now but with time bucks will come 100% guaranteed - I have studied abroad - China, advanced technology and worked in Nigeria and I am currently starting my own company

Brief about me
I'm cool and loving and caring guy - Occupation - Founder - Faakay Technologies

Origin: Ogun State
Height: 1.7m

I have been single since 2012 - no relationship for 2 years now

For more questions I will respond - recommendations are also welcome

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
faakay: this is my recent photo - was taken by my junior brother unknownlly at a party I went too - I took this photo around oct - nov 2013

I can take better photos but I am not just in the mood to take any photos for now
faakay you don choose any of those hot babes.abi make I add to the list wink

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

Don't derail this beauriful thread angry tongue

You initiated the derail.... tongue

I am actually helping the OP to woo you, he needs to understand difference between the two shits.

In a related development, you are the most qualified considering his criteria cool tongue
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Why can't I stop staring @ op's 2nd pic? cheesy cheesy
Bellong, please, tell me I ain't crushing grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Caracta:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are we missing something??
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua: Why can't I stop staring @ op's 2nd pic? cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, you know you are qualified. Crush away girl cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
bellong:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are we missing something??

Lol. Did I actually type that? Ouch! I need to go to bed.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

calm down cheesy

see this comment below:
I'm calm but this our oga get hidden agenda na.. Jokes aside,I'm based in Alanta but na Jamo passport i get.If d bobo go cover all expenses to get my citizenship then i thee wed o! *In her ngbatified American accent* Yo! let's make it rain mahn grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ladies see as the guy is sincere and really want an already made wife cool,and you guys are reluctant in accepting the proposal.

After all of you will say that there is no good and sincere man out there.

Here he is,grab your copy man! cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
bellong:

You initiated the derail.... tongue

I am actually helping the OP to woo you, he needs to understand difference between the two shits.

In a related development, you are the most qualified considering his criteria cool tongue

Huh
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua: Why can't I stop staring @ op's 2nd pic? cheesy cheesy

You are not but already in lurve cheesy cheesy

You were the first female to respond to his heart desire... He needs you, please consider...
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I'm calm but this our oga get hidden agenda na.. Jokes aside,I'm based in Alanta but na Jamo passport i get.If d bobo go cover all expenses to get my citizenship then i thee wed o! *In her ngbatified American accent* Yo! let's make it rain mahn grin

faakay technological enterprises would cover all the expenses cool cheesy wink
Just chill til he gets back to office cafe tomorrow. wink

7 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Which one be your own or are you attracted to him too.i have been suspecting your love fir men since. If my suspicions are right. CHANGE lipsrsealed

Think of what you will loose for 14 years if you are incarcerated for inordinate attractions to men like yourself.just a sisterly advice anyways wink
coogar:

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Inosenduatall: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua: In response to your last sentence, I will like to call on:

Kulyie
Idowuogbo
Cdamsel
Ishilove
Banana bender
Caracta
Freecocoa

op, these are the hottest cakes on NL, thank me later. cool

Wow you just called in all the heavy weights. You're bad o...lol
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

faakay technological enterprises would cover all the expenses cool cheesy wink
Just chill til he gats back to office cafe tomorrow. wink
Lmaaaao! No wahala....I'll wait on the chosen one. cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Caracta(f): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ok. Let me be serious. I have questions for you faakay.

Before we start, how well can you use Ms Excel?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Aipete2(f): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

Guy, packaging matters a lot!
this kain English will not help the ministry angry
and that rice pic, biko, take it down! That rice fit scare potential wife cheesy
see i cant laff oh hmm grin
alutacontinua:

and that rice pic, biko, take it down! That rice fit scare potential wife cheesy
see i cant laff oh hmm. God will forgive you, though its nt his fault, u knw he studied in china. So?

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
This poster na grade A comedian.

This kind CV ends up in the manager's thrash can!
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
kulyie: Which one be your own or are you attracted to him too.i have been suspecting your love fir men since. If my suspicions are right. CHANGE lipsrsealed

Think of what you will loose for 14 years if you are incarcerated for inordinate attractions to men like yourself.just a sisterly advice anyways wink

thunder hammer your yansh!

edwife: Ladies see as the guy is sincere and really want an already made wife cool,and you guys are reluctant in accepting the proposal.
After all of you will say that there is no good and sincere man out there.
Here he is,grab your copy man! cheesy

leave them
naija babes and their shakara. majority of them have not been toasted in years & yet they won't see this as an opportunity to grab a gentleman with potential.

idowu should be interested, i dunno why she's posing.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Inosenduatall: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

Hahahaha seconded! Take it down biko. Awwww I love this thread. Aluta thanks for championing this brother's cause biko. May you born twins...lol

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Inosenduatall:
Hahahaha seconded! Take it down biko. Awwww I love this thread. Aluta thanks for championing this brother's cause biko. May you born twins...lol

always my pleasure to help a fellow Bro cool
Out of the spirit of Brotherhood, I divert the twin prayer to op&Badosky cool grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Inosenduatall: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! Abeg abeg abeg alutacontinua delete my name sharp sharp! E no get Internet access e wan marry wife? Me resemble from garri to fufu babe? Abeeeeeeeg! angry

Idowu no kill me ooo

Chai I don die with laugh today. Wetin carry me come this thread today biko?

Idowu u must gree ooo... there r no two ways about it angry
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

Coogarrrrrrrrrrrr grin grin grin

l
eave them
naija babes and their shakara. majority of them have not been toasted in years & yet they won't see this as an opportunity to grab a gentleman with potential.

grin grin Idowu where art thou? tongue tongue
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:
Coogarrrrrrrrrrrr

eddiessssst wife!
i was in your area yesterday, i had to take sister sarah for her antenatal.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

eddiessssst wife!
i was in your area yesterday, i had to take sister sarah for her antenatal.

Coogar where is my comission?Why are you behaving like this? sad

Pay me my money or sister sarah will hear about it. cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

leave them

I'm not posing oo... the op wants a UK/USA based kokolet, if he can make it rain, i will loff him ti ti lai lai... Abi you think me sef no wan do a Lorreta? Bella naija must feature us mehn!

OP,when you return from cafe abeg snap more pics so I can print and hang them in my living room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Are Angry? / Your Most Hated Household Chore? / 10year Old Girl Give Birth After 8months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.