Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14893 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Even the lady you will be introducing, she will need to meet me physically - we can't just get married just like that -

atleast 6 month of courtship to know each other behaviour

Relationship past: I have only dated one girl during my life time and we broke up due to finance problem, during our relationship we met september 2007 and travelled out of the country 2008 so it was on and off
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

lol nobody will use the wife or girl for robot experiment - you are funny

Faakay doesn't need urgent care, faakay is more than okay and can even take care of you

faakay is just temporarily out of finance and needs a girl who will support him .
Faakay, see a doctor and come back with some medication. Take it and tell the mods to delete this thread. Mental illness is like diabetes or hypertension. You have to take your drugs for life. I say this with love and concern for you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by thorpido(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

I don't have a degree

I studied Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - CCIE, Also Microsoft, Polycom, Avaya = combination of 4 technologies

Op,I could link you up with a lady.She's a nurse,a psychiatric nurse.
She's however based in Nigeria not abroad.
I think you should start treatment..sorry romance here first before you relocate abroad.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
egopersonified: Hope this mental illness issue does not include violence, becos this would drive away d girl coogar wants to get u.

he's not a psychopath!

faakay: Even the lady you will be introducing, she will need to meet me physically - we can't just get married just like that -
atleast 6 month of courtship to know each other behaviour
Relationship past: I have only dated one girl during my life time and we broke up due to finance problem, during our relationship we met september 2007 and travelled out of the country 2008 so it was on and off

will you be meeting her or you want her to meet you in lagos? if you are really interested in someone based abroad, 80% of them will expect you to come over first before they fly out to lagos.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by rebella(f): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124 is right, pls faakay get the help you need first before thinking of marriage and world domination
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin
End Time Lovers
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Archildao: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

He's light-finger ed, that's for sure...

Anyway, my job here is done. Off to greener pastures. Ladies...una good luck o! cheesy cheesy

na you be the FBI for this page o
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:
Faakay, see a doctor and come back with some medication. Take it and tell the mods to delete this thread. Mental illness is like diabetes or hypertension. You have to take your drugs for life. I say this with love and concern for you.

Is he sick? I thought he was looking for a yankee lover. Am I missing something cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chillisauce:

Is he sick? I thought he was looking for a yankee lover. Am I missing something cheesy

Read through the thread. He has a history of mental illness.

It is a more serious issue.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
tbaba1234:

Read through the thread. He has a history of mental illness.

It is a more serious issue.

Wow, I never saw that. Thanks.

The www can accommodate a lot. OK, pls go seek for help. embarassed
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Faakay please I need to understand something but before I do,permit me to call on the spirit.
Believe me i do need it.

[img]http://ionegiantmag.files./2014/01/church.gif?w=320&h=240[/img]

If and when you meet the lady,how will we contact you because it seems like your office is out of this planet,even the number is a mystery itself.The street is named after you? shocked shocked

And not too long,you were asking people to prepare for the end of the world and you had a ship where anyone interested should contact you in order to flee the aftermath.

Please explain

307 Faakay Way

Scavenger City,

Planet Zabayana

Tel: 000-000-0000
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gosh! You guys should stop na. I've developed a serious headache from laughing too much.

Coogar is just a madt fellow, i swear. Tbaba1234, baby123, edwife, Efemena, Alutacontinua. . . Lwkmd ooooo cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
nitrogen:
Bros, check out the bolded, that "another one", hope it wont be the wife that you are looking for that will be the other sample sort of for your experiment.........choi!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yeah, I laughed hard too... Until the pieces in the jigsaw puzzle began to fit it. This guy needs help asap, a mental case is no laughing matter, ask those who love him and are caring for him.

@ Fakaay, please log off and seek help. Peace.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by jumzzy448: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Wowww..... so sorry for the op. hope he takes tbaba's advice to see a doctor.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
Now this is sad.

Faakay, jokes aside you need help! Please go do a checkup, you are not fine! You need a review. sad
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

he's not a psychopath!

will you be meeting her or you want her to meet you in lagos? if you are really interested in someone based abroad, 80% of them will expect you to come over first before they fly out to lagos.
Coogar, please stop! Faakay needs help!!!! This is no longer a laughing/ making jokes matter. PLEASE STOP! Thanks!
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2014

Jesus was born on a star day, three wise men saw that a new child has been born. Apparently we had other child been born on the same day in AFRICA, EUROPE, ASIA, AMERICA, AUSTRALIA etc in the olden days.

Jesus was born by birth and they made love before they could gave birth to him.He was a celebrity in his own town Bethlehem, he grew up and created the religion Christianity. We were told he walked on the sea, if he did back then he must have used black magic because you cannot walk on water without magic.

We were also told he fed thousands of people with five fishes and two loaves of bread, that is never possible, it was MADE BELIEVE, it was a proverb that if you have food or knowledge share it within the poor.

We also learnt that he turned water to wine during his days, it was a blank lie, Jesus Christ must have deceived his people because back then folks were not wise, he must have changed the water to wine by his disciples.

After ruling in his town and known as a celebrity, he wanted to take over the world by greed. He traveled to Europe where they were more wiser and advanced knowledge.

He was caught by the olden days police officer - ROMANS that he was lier, he couldn't perform any magics and all his stories that he perform was a trick and made believe. They wondered why he did that and who is HE? is he the Almighty God and they cut his ear off for disobeying the Almighty God and wanting to be famous in the world instantly by bringing a new religion that will cause havoc and setting new rules like the NEW TESTAMENT.

He was judged by the COURT OF LAW in Italy and was sentenced to DEATH by Nail. They killed
him with the thief because they knew he was just a person trying to create some kind of laws he couldn't handle. If they was GUN in the olden days he would have SHOT to DEATH

After 3 days he never resurrected. He died a painful and a mysterious death. Because of Jesus Christ, folks started fighting each other, they was misunderstanding, they also wrote a story about him just to make him FAMOUS in world introducing the BIBLE.

Jesus Christ was the part of the folks that let folks fighting each other - CHRISTIAN vs MUSLIM because they set different kinds of laws. E.g. WORLD WAR I, WORLD II and also WORLD III that would be fought.

Jesus Christ was never the messiah and will never be the messiah of the EARTH, he was just a celebrity that was born on a good day trying to be like Almighty God.

That's why when you see blood - people scream Jesus Christ - his name was an abuse to HUMANITY and must be CONDEMNED

If he never had sex then, that was his own problem, but I will never trust JESUS CHRIST because nobody knew if he had banged ladies 2000 years ago or not.

Jesus Christ?? What a Motherfucker!

Oh boy. Dear Jesus wasn't even spared.
Do you really mean this OP or what?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

he's not a psychopath!

I will fly out to go and meet her if case needed

All you folks saying I need a medical check-up, what's your problem, if you can't get a solution then stay off the thread
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

All you folks saying I need a medical check-up, what's your problem, if you can't get a solution then stay off the thread
I'm sorry

Bye!
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Here is another innovation - Invention

My brother is currently working on it in the laboratory, we are working on it together

DUMP TECHNOLOGY - Digital Universal Music/Movie Player - http://faakay..com/2014/07/dump-technology-digital-universal.html

Digital Universal Music/Movie Player is a chip that you can insert into your TV, DVD, Home-Theatre, Computer, Laptops & Gadgets etc

A new innovation, we are trying to invent a new technology whereby we will eliminate the use of CD/DVD in our daily lives and start the use of chips.

We currently have 100 units in our laboratory and we are testing them and it's working.

We have been using disc for the past 20 years and it's time for us to move forward.

- Faakay Technologies -

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I'm sorry
Bye!

no need for sorry! it's okay. have a great day
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
edwife: Faakay please I need to understand something but before I do,permit me to call on the spirit.
Believe me i do need it.

[img]http://ionegiantmag.files./2014/01/church.gif?w=320&h=240[/img]

If and when you meet the lady,how will we contact you because it seems like your office is out of this planet,even the number is a mystery itself.The street is named after you? shocked shocked

And not too long,you were asking people to prepare for the end of the world and you had a ship where anyone interested should contact you in order to flee the aftermath.

Please explain

307 Faakay Way

Scavenger City,

Planet Zabayana

Tel: 000-000-0000

Don't worry about that.

I am even currently in contact with some big companies in Nigeria

If you are into technology, you will understand me but if you are not, you will never understand.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
@edwife

that your image looks funny, what making you dance galagala, u never see anything
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

Faakay doesn't need urgent care, faakay is more than okay and can even take care of you

faakay is just temporarily out of finance and needs a girl who will support him
Pardon? undecided

Hian!
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

don't pay attention to all the folks saying you have mental issues. just keep your eye on the ball.......don't be distracted, keep doing what you do.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Faakay, show your family this thread. At least let them see that you are making efforts to find a wife. Maybe they can help you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

don't pay attention to all the folks saying you have mental issues. just keep your eye on the ball.......don't be distracted, keep doing what you do.
Coogar, it's not funny pls.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Angeldemivida: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Care!
Handle him with care, people! Almost like an egg!
Be careful what you tell him to his face lest it affects him deeper than you can imagine.
It's a delicate situation. A real delicate situation, a real delicate situation. We don't have to shout
some things from the roof top as some are doing.
Care! Please.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Angeldemivida: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

faakay is just temporarily out of finance and needs a girl who will support him .

Faakay you are still young.
Don't be too serious about the wife-search thing.
The support you need from the wife isn't a financial one?
Is it? If yes, You can work hard and support yourself for now.
You need to relax. Maybe a girlfriend should do for now.
A friend to chat with, that can give you emotional support.
You need to be financially ready to take care of a family before wifing a lady.
Relax dear, relax. Don't be in too much hurry with things, okay?
Everything will be alright.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by corisande: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
embarassed lipsrsealed
faakay pls seek medical help
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by shizzle11(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Now this thread is very hillarious gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / Your Most Hated Household Chore? / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.