Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14897 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

I hope you are not being mean to the guy. I don't know him well, but I do know with that CCIE, he can go very far in the tech world. If he went to Untied States California, he would not need any woman. CCIEs make more money than Nurse and Software Engineers sometimes.

I am not being mean to him. Read the thread and come back. You will understand what i mean. I read his blog and saw those certifications too, i was surprised. And then in that same blog, i saw some very wild posts too. I feel when he is on a good drug regimen, he will probably be able to function better and excel. He would not need any woman or anyone. But he does need help, and he needs to know he has to commit to taking his drugs so he never relapses again. I am not stigmatizing his illness. I feel he needs to be aware of it and manage it. That is probably the only drawback he has in his life. But he probably does not see it. I hope if he gets on medication, he can come back and scrub the internet clean of all these things he has put there. Its really sad.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Matthewbriggs: @faakay

Just stumbled on this thread and in a way I can relate to how you feel. Especially the hustle side of you. Looking at your pictures kind of reminded me of my past and the realities I faced.

Speaking from experience... I would say looking for a wife should be the least of your priority now. Your core goal should be making your self successful ... Getting your self out of the shackles of poverty and financial depravity.

Your have tech related skills for f sake, I can't relate with why you are still struggling, especially with the current boom in the tech industry and the rise of the startup culture in Nigeria. Case in point. My friend who is not a high end coder earns 400k per month.

If you do not have the relevant skills. Go get them, I feel so bad when people with potential, with possibilities are treated in the way and manner you are been treated in this thread. Your'e like an eagle who due to harsh life condition is made to believe he is a chicken.

Once again I really think you need to seat up ... forget about women ... wife or whatever bleep ... focus on building a life, a carrer, focus on achieving your destiny.

Trust me when you do, you would have your pick... You wouldn't have to open a thread looking for a wife they would instead be the ones wooing you ...

Speaking from experience.
#MathewBriggs

Nice one bro, I have seen girls wooed me in the past so it's no big deal to me

I don't have to wait till I have all the money in this world, I will attract bad eggs.

ATMC: for now yhu need a girlfriend not a wife.
I don't need a girlfriend, I know what I want

A girlfriend doesn't make sense to me anymore at this age. I need a fiance - even if I need one most Nigerian girls nowadays want we guys to pay all the bills. If you have got no cash - they would go for the guys that got the money

Money isn't the foundation to relationship, it is just of one the basics but most Nigerians girls have chosen money first before anything

I have contacted some girls and they told me, go get money, when you get money, you will get girls and that is what a lady also told me - MONEY RULES girls in Nigeria

Everybody have got his goals and career to accomplish in life

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:

I am not being mean to him. Read the thread and come back. You will understand what i mean. I read his blog and saw those certifications too, i was surprised. And then in that same blog, i saw some very wild posts too. I feel when he is on a good drug regimen, he will probably be able to function better and excel. He would not need any woman or anyone. But he does need help, and he needs to know he has to commit to taking his drugs so he never relapses again. I am not stigmatizing his illness. I feel he needs to be aware of it and manage it. That is probably the only drawback he has. But he probably does not see it. I hope if he gets on medication, he can come back and scrub the internet clean of all these things he has put there. Its really sad.

I see, I wish the gentleman the best then.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
My brother Faakay, you really need to be careful about how you display your personal information for the whole world to see. I'm advising you as a younger brother. I have a younger brother your age 3 years my junior. Please be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198: My brother Faakay, you really need to be careful about how you display your personal information for the whole world to see. I'm advising you as a younger brother. I have a younger brother your age 3 years my junior. Please be careful.

He needs to delete everything. He has his passport bio data page and even a certificate on his illness. All the information about his life is on the internet. I think any kind of illness is a personal thing. This is too much and alarming. I dont think his family will like this at all.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
If I come to the Internet and post that I am looking for a wife, it doesn't mean I don't know what I want

There are also many guys out there who are looking for but don't want to publicize it

What's the big deal, if the ladies can connect me to a better one

I can toast any girl I want, I am not the shy type, toasting isn't my problem. I have toasted and I'm tired of toasting

The ladies wants money - simple as ABC

It's hard to come by the one who will genuinely love you for whom you are

I also have 2 friends that we worked in the same company that had the same problem, all this ladies want money, flashy things, fly buoyant life but they don't know that sometimes you need to start from somewhere

If I finally make my bucks, you think I will come online and say I am looking for a wife, I will be sleeping with all the ladies but what will I gain from it?

Friends keep telling don't worry you will find one when you make it BIG! must it be when I make it BIG! so when money comes all the ladies will come and dine with me, seriously with the experience I have had. I would not accommodate that

Non-Nigerians ladies do not behave like this. It's so pathetic that our Nigerian Ladies behave like this

Worst come to worse - I will marry an American Lady - we have got bunch of them in california

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:

He feels he does not. But with all he is writing, it is clear he is not lucid. Coogar, please read the thread first before commenting

ok, you win! grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

ok, you win! grin

Tell him Coogar. Because you are the one giving him fire on this thread. So tell him to get help. Or you are evil from now on. angry
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

ok, you win! grin
Coogar!!!! U hen smh
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:

He needs to delete everything. He has his passport bio data page and even a certificate on his illness. All the information about his life is on the internet. I think any kind of illness is a personal thing. This is too much and alarming. I dont think his family will like this at all.

Yes, you are correct. You seem to worry about the guy. If you are a woman you would be a good wife for him, you have a good heart.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198: My brother Faakay, you really need to be careful about how you display your personal information for the whole world to see. I'm advising you as a younger brother. I have a younger brother your age 3 years my junior. Please be careful.

Don't worry about my personal information - just leave it like that, you do not really know why I posted in there.

baby124:

My family is aware of all my personal information online. It's no problem to me okay

It's a pity you don't understand me, those who understand me better are those who are closer to me.

I don't need you to understand me since you are not part of my family or girlfriend/fiance
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay: If I come to the Internet and post that I am looking for a wife, it doesn't mean I don't know what I want

There are also many guys out there who are looking for but don't want to publicize it

What's the big deal, if the ladies can connect me to a better one

I can toast any girl I want, I am not the shy type, toasting isn't my problem. I have toasted and I'm tired of toasting

The ladies wants money - simple as ABC

It's hard to come by the one who will genuinely love you for whom you are

I also have 2 friends that we worked in the same company that had the same problem, all this ladies want money, flashy things, fly buoyant life but they don't know that sometimes you need to start from somewhere

If I finally make my bucks, you think I will come online and say I am looking for a wife, I will be sleeping with all the ladies but what will I gain from it?

Friends keep telling don't worry you will find one when you make it BIG! must it be when I make it BIG! so when money comes all the ladies will come and dine with me, seriously with the experience I have had. I would not accommodate that

Non-Nigerians ladies do not behave like this. It's so pathetic that our Nigerian Ladies behave like this

Worst come to worse - I will marry an American Lady - we have got bunch of them in california

Dont worry, when you make it big. You will marry a girl that is as big as you. They are plenty in California. Take care of yourself and you will get there.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

what's not funny?
fakaay says he needs a wife. he's been very consistent with his comments. i cannot see anything wrong with him from where i stand. i can actually say he's more mentally balanced than 90% of the comments i read on NL daily.

there's nothing wrong with him. he wants a wife. he's not the first poster to openly make such a request on this forum & he won't be the last. telling him to get help & show his family his comments here on NL is kinda rude. what has he said on this thread that remotely suggests he's insane?

This guy is a professional con artist.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes, you are correct. You seem to worry about the guy. If you are a woman you would be a good wife for him, you have a good heart.

Why dont you give him your sister. I am off the market. Thank you very much.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:

Why dont you give him your sister. I am off the market. Thank you very much.

I wasn't saying that to be mean/rude. I sincerely meant that you have a kind heart and this kind of man needs someone with a kind heart.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

I wasn't saying that to be mean/rude. I sincerely meant that you have a kind heart and this kind of man needs someone with a kind heart.

Thank you for the compliment. I just think if a family member did this. Not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

Don't worry about my personal information - just leave it like that, you do not really know why I posted in there.

My family is aware of all my personal information online. It's no problem to me okay

It's a pity you don't understand me, those who understand me better are those who are closer to me.

I don't need you to understand me since you are not part of my family or girlfriend/fiance

Bros, someone can steal your information and forge it and use it as their own. Please kindly reconsider and remove your information from online. There are a lot of cyber crimes around the world.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:

Thank you for the compliment. I just think if a family member did this. Not good at all.

Yes, that's very true
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:
Dont worry, when you make it big. You will marry a girl that is as big as you. They are plenty in California. Take care of yourself and you will get there.

Nope I don't need a big girl, just a nice girl, either poor, rich or medium - any class as long as I like her
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

Nice one bro, I have seen girls wooed me in the past so it's no big deal to me

I don't have to wait till I have all the money in this world, I will attract bad eggs.

I don't need a girlfriend, I know what I want

A girlfriend doesn't make sense to me anymore at this age. I need a fiance - even if I need one most Nigerian girls nowadays want we guys to pay all the bills. If you have got no cash - they would go for the guys that got the money

Money isn't the foundation to relationship, it is just of one the basics but most Nigerians girls have chosen money first before anything

I have contacted some girls and they told me, go get money, when you get money, you will get girls and that is what a lady also told me - MONEY RULES girls in Nigeria

Everybody have got his goals and career to accomplish in life

I am not expecting or stating you have all the money in the whole world ... But enough to at least lead a comfortable life.

Finally ... On reading your posts and blog ... I feel some of them are out of touch from reality. I really do hope you sort out any metal challenges you faced or once faced ... Once and for all. So it doesn't stand in your way towards whatever you desire.

You have potential all you need do is unleash it. For me that should be your main goal.

Wish you best of luck.

MathewBriggs
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124:

Tell him Coogar. Because you are the one giving him fire on this thread. So tell him to get help. Or you are evil from now on. angry

you mean i should tell him not to get a wife? i am not in a position to say that.

Idowuogbo:
Coogar!!!! U hen smh

sorry, idowu.
i really wanted you to start a family with fakaay. don't worry....as soon as i get another client, i'll let you know.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

Ok, its good your family knows all this is on the internet. But for the future. Take it all off. All personal information about you. Future employers will not be so kind or understanding. All this personal information can really affect all your hardwork in future. That should be information for your wife or fiance only.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by 4tunebest(f): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Faakay are you REALLY certified in CCIE? If yes, what's your CCIE number? I find it very strange that you are still hussling with your CCIE

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:
Bros, someone can steal your information and forge it and use it as their own. Please kindly reconsider and remove your information from online. There are a lot of cyber crimes around the world.

I know about that lady okay. don't worry too much about that cool folks will always steal information, it's normal to human being
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

Nope I don't need a big girl, just a nice girl, either poor, rich or medium - any class as long as I like her

You can find her at any stage of your life. Focus on yourself for now. Ehnn aburo.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
4tunebest: Faakay are you REALLY certified in CCIE? If yes, what's your CCIE number? I find it very strange that you are still hussling with your CCIE

he's not yet certified for that - he's reading towards it. CCIE is the hardest cisco exam...he will have to go to belgium to write it in a special lab.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

I know about that lady okay. don't worry too much about that cool folks will always steal information, it's normal to human being

Yes, human beings are evil brother, but instead of allowing human beings to do evil to you, shouldn't you be trying to help fight against the evil and injustice in this world. I don't want anything to happen to your information.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

he's not yet certified for that - he's reading towards it. CCIE is the hardest cisco exam...he will have to go to belgium to write it in a special lab.

Either Belgium or Hawaii
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Fulaman198(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
4tunebest: Faakay are you REALLY certified in CCIE? If yes, what's your CCIE number? I find it very strange that you are still hussling with your CCIE

There are CCIE's without jobs out there, right now he is a CCNA which is still quite respectable.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
coogar:

you mean i should tell him not to get a wife? i am not in a position to say that.

sorry, idowu.
i really wanted you to start a family with fakaay. don't worry....as soon as i get another client, i'll let you know.
MsteeeeeEeeeew! angry
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2014

I have not done my exams yet and I don't need too. I have set-up my own company and I'm just starting

I am Microsoft Certified Solution Expert, Polycom Certified, Avaya, Cisco

If you are a CCIE, it doesn't mean you will earn the highest buck in the world, even if you are a CCIE - job guaranteed is not automatic in Nigeria even abroad, experience matters a lot.

Nigeria is very crazy, it's not what you think because I'm also in the industry. I'm not in a rush to get money!

If I was abroad the story would have been completely different but since I'm not there, I have to fix my situation myself

I do not need any advice on how to run my own company or tell me what to do.

The big topic was - I'm looking for a wife

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
SeaGold:

This guy is a professional con artist.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I finally clicked on his blog and I don't think I can doubt you angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Are Angry? / Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price / Your Most Hated Household Chore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.