Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (15075 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bellong: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Aipete2: see i cant laff oh hmm grin see i cant laff oh hmm. God will forgive you, though its nt his fault, u knw he studied in china. So?

Op,

Your prayers are already answered.... Aipete is she. A good wife defends her husband... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=edwife][/quote]
I'm here waiting on my lover boy grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I'm here waiting on my lover boy grin

Yes o,me self mother of the day! cheesy

Don't worry,I will sponsor you to the last,just waiting for coogar to pay my money. tongue cool cool
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:

Coogar where is my comission?Why are you behaving like this? sad

Pay me my money or sister sarah will hear about it. cheesy

you didn't give me your account details o. post it now, lemme do instant transfer.

Idowuogbo:
I'm not posing oo... the op wants a UK/USA based kokolet, if he can make it rain, i will loff him ti ti lai lai... Abi you think me sef no wan do a Lorreta? Bella naija must feature us mehn!

now, that's what i am talking about. idowu, i doff my hat for you. aluta & caracta are denge-posers & yet they have not had a boyfriend since obasanjo left aso rock.

OP, when you return from cafe abeg snap more pics so I can print and hang them in my living room.

grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chineke. See topic na. cheesy

Oya wey dem single ladies...

*rings bell *

Y'all should line up.

Abroad based only. grin

7 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by fredoooooo: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I'm not posing oo... the op wants a UK/USA based kokolet, if he can make it rain, i will loff him ti ti lai lai... Abi you think me sef no wan do a Lorreta? Bella naija must feature us mehn!

OP,when you return from cafe abeg snap more pics so I can print and hang them in my living room.

o ti ya were grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Coogar, you have two wives already, you can give him one. grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
Inosenduatall:

Idowu no kill me ooo

Chai I don die with laugh today. Wetin carry me come this thread today biko?

Idowu u must gree ooo... there r no two ways about it angry
I don google our bobo ooo... he's into buying and selling. Kai! I don jam better. Nna mehn....My last name go change this year .Idowu iyawo importer and exporter! Chei! Chei! Chei!!!! He's a miracle working God. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
fredoooooo:

o ti ya were grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mo re ni fi jo tongue grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

now, that's what i am talking about. idowu, i doff my hat for you. aluta & caracta are denge-posers & yet they have not had a boyfriend since obasanjo left aso rock.

You fit get me somebody? embarassed
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

you didn't give me your account details o. post it now, lemme do instant transfer.

Coogar check your mail,my account details have been there for ages. cool

[img]http://2.bp..com/-l4nq-K82Kqo/Tz5OLnwW8hI/AAAAAAAAAyg/vVZ3SaAyIJc/s200/wee-bey-gif.gif[/img]
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce: Coogar, you have two wives already, you can give him one. grin

chillisauce, don't put sawdust in my garri.

you cannot put asunder what God has joined together. sister sarah is already preggers for me & she's expecting triplets. cool

edwife:
Coogar check your mail,my account details have been there for ages.

i am on it....
but wait o, how did you manage to get this account. the bank is in afghanistan. are we safe?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I don google our bobo ooo... he's into buying and selling. Kai! I don jam better. Nna mehn....My last name go change this year .Idowu iyawo importer and exporter! Chei! Chei! Chei!!!! He's a miracle working God. grin

edwife, biko, wey that our dancing GIF? wink the one with the shoes cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hmmm...

faakay: I need a wife

I am seriously looking for one.

Any lady who is interested can send me a private message

Do you need a wife because you've personally decided (for yourself) that it's what you want? Or you want one simply because your mum's pushing you to get one like your mates? If so, then your reasons are nothing more than follow the crowd mentality ...

faakay: You can google: faakay if you want to know more about me via facebook, twitter etc

Okay, so with your permission as expressed above and out of curiosity, this is what I've seen on your facebook page:

I have commited SIN in the past I have been punished bitterly for it. I commited sin via FRAUD collecting folks fund from May 2006 - 2011 June. I collected funds from rich folks coming to London for visit as VACATION HOME RENTALS - I rent apartment to them 400 pounds per week and thats how I sustained then later collected funds as bank for fraudsters that how I make my funds to study and travel abroad to acquire information technology knowledge

faakay: She must be based abroad either UK, US etc - age 21 years above

I am currently in Lagos, Nigeria

So even after your stint in Jail (as admitted by you on your page), you're still gunning for ladies based in the US and UK. Why?

faakay: I want a lady:

~ that can support me in the development of my career,
~ a good mother that would take care of my children in the future
~ and would not give me problem
~ good character
~ pretty looking girl

as you can see me too - I'm cute too, if she doesn't know how to cook - she will be taught no problem.

** I am not a rich guy
** no bucks for now but with time bucks will come 100% guaranteed

I have studied abroad - China, advanced technology and worked in Nigeria and I am currently starting my own company (er...via stolen funds)

Brief about me
I'm cool and loving and caring guy - Occupation - Founder - Faakay Technologies

Origin: Ogun State
Height: 1.7m

I have been single since 2012 - no relationship for 2 years now

For more questions I will respond - recommendations are also welcome

You've listed at least five requirements from any girl interested in you, but you only list just one positive thing about your person. The others (i.e: having studied abroad, setting up your own business, etc) aren't really valid are they? Seeing as you obtained the funds for those through fraud.

So what do you really have to offer apart from a criminal record?

N.B: Don't view this post as your being picked upon, but a chance to exonerate yourself in the open.

Ladies: If you're still interested, then over to you...

12 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

chillisauce, don't put sawdust in my garri.

you cannot put asunder what God has joined together. sister sarah is already preggers for me & she's expecting triplets. cool

That's so lovely. I wish you happiness . smiley

*getting ready for omugwo*

*clears throat *

Oya link Op with babe over here sharp sharp. You keep complaining Of plenty unmarried sisters over there.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chai.....Efe ooooooooooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

That's so lovely. I wish you happiness . smiley

*getting ready for omugwo*

*clears throat *

Oya link Op with babe over here sharp sharp. You keep complaining Of plenty unmarried sisters over there.

6 women have been chosen on this section for the omugwo already. jennykadry is the chief omugwo & the chairperson of the umuada crew. i am too blessed. cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:

Yes o,me self mother of the day! cheesy

Don't worry,I will sponsor you to the last,just waiting for coogar to pay my money. tongue cool cool
Aunty'm , why are you waiting for coogar? U no get savings? Sis, treat this thing the same way you treat your mortgage na.... i need to join you guys in family section this October o... romance don tire me angry
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo: Aunty'm , why are you waiting for coogar? U no get savings? Sis, treat this thing the same way you treat your mortgage na.... i need to join you guys in family section this October o... romance don tire me angry

konji don torture idowu. grin cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
@Efe, he actually wrote that on his FBK page?

Ojigbijigbi. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:

i am on it....
but wait o, how did you manage to get this account. the bank is in afghanistan. are we safe?

Coogar don't play,you cant wayo me out of this one.Pay the account is a good one tongue
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Inosenduatall: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Please make sure you're around tomorrow when oga fakaakay returns to the cafe okay? It's not easy to answer iyawo jare make all dis other gehs no snatch am from u ooo padi mi toh skenky...

Se o gbo koti mo n so? Ehen
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua: Chai.....Efe ooooooooooo cry cry cry cry

Wetin?

Better to cry now than later, no? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
coogar:
konji don torture idowu. grin cheesy
Sharrrrrrapppppppp angry grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Efemenaxy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
coogar:
6 women have been chosen on this section for the omugwo already. jennykadry is the chief omugwo & the chairperson of the umuada crew. i am too blessed. cheesy

Your hands are full. cheesy. Don't play a fast one o. This yr is good. Edwife. You are blessed.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
ifyalways: @Efe, he actually wrote that on his FBK page?

Ojigbijigbi. cheesy

Oh, yes, he did.

Check it out yourself and read the comments below it. I nor post link as I nor want make spambot hold me this evening.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Wetin?

Better to cry now than later, no? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See as you just spoil my 2-page campaign angry
I believe op has explanation for the findings cheesy grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by coogar: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
edwife:

Coogar don't play,you cant wayo me out of this one.Pay the account is a good one tongue

i am scared o - any money going to that part of the world these days is being monitored by MI-5. biko, can i pay with foodstuff. just like traditional marriage? grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chillisauce: Efemenaxy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your hands are full. cheesy. Don't play a fast one o. This yr is good. Edwife. You are blessed.

Hian! Me I nor want, biko. Just looking out for my sisters here, especially Aluta. Shebi she dey the list sef?

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by edwife(f): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

edwife, biko, wey that our dancing GIF? wink the one with the shoes cheesy

At your service grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by EfemenaXY: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
alutacontinua:

See as you just spoil my 2-page campaign angry
I believe op has explanation for the findings cheesy grin

grin grin grin

He's light-finger ed, that's for sure...

Anyway, my job here is done. Off to greener pastures. Ladies...una good luck o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Inosenduatall:

Please make sure you're around tomorrow when oga fakaakay returns to the cafe okay? It's not easy to answer iyawo jare make all dis other gehs no snatch am from u ooo padi mi toh skenky...

Se o gbo koti mo n so? Ehen
Haaaaaa!! Me I no do again oooo.... u no hear the latest ni? Homeboy na yahoo+. I can die trying but I can't die before trying mehn! Na boss!!!! *screams* Driver!!!!! On Bo le ooooooooo.... Mi o she mo baby fi mile..... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Kids Hate Their Step Parents? / Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.