Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (14892 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / For The Single And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2014
This guy is a con artist. Almost professional save for some lapses in this present stunt.

Op, delete the President letter or modify and the buck will start rolling in.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by christabeli: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2014
Faints grin grin grin
coogar:

i want to be your relationship manager. who exactly do you like on this forum? i can help you win her heart completely. just mention her name & you can have her within 72 hours.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by UjSizzle(f): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Caracta:

You too? Don't recommend me abeg. Pity the guy na.

I'm sure you can consider him.
Hahahaha that guy is a walking experiment biko grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Since I joined nairaland, no lady have celebrated a wedlock here. After running around for years with a moniker, they deactivate and come up with another handle.
Idowuogbo here a golden opportunity to get busy with marital responsibility

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bennyrazz: 11:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Honestly, I had a very big laugh after reading somethings on this thread. First of all, the op is a scientist still in Nigeria, American scientist are looking for him. Even Obama wrote him a letter shocked cool Very impressive grin why not wait till when you land in America before you start looking for a wife in UK/US or are you simply looking for a drop point @faakay, I would only believe your story if only and if you have patented your works! Which is very easy for anybody to verify and lastly when writing a letter to the president, you address it via the chief of staff to the president, state house blah blah blah! By the way I have seen so many letters addressed to the president especially from prophets! My gawd, you go laugh tire
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2014
For those that want information

When I wanted to start inventing in CHINA - it affected my brain that is why I was taking to Nigeria

I was in the prison custody not because of fraud because I have started misbehaving to the public which was abnormal then back in 2010\

When I came to Nigeria I was treated both spiritual and medical

Because I have started reasoning more than what a human being can imagine -

it looks like movie/film what you watch but it has happened to me - it's not an illusion. this is reality - it just looks like an illusion

Check my medical Report when I was fine - http://faakay..com/2014/04/psychiatric-hospital-medical-check-up.html

This is what most scientist go through, the ones that invent -
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2014
EfemenaXY:

And this is your Unique Selling Point (usp) to your in-laws? Especially your prospective father-in-law? cheesy

Mehn, whatever it is that you've been smoking this morning is gooood!

Abeg, who's your supplier?
grin ewo efe grin

abeg let my plantain digest o grin

as for you fakay you are yet to declare your selling point grin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2014
For those that cannot believe me it's normal until when you see it happen, I'm just starting

It's not really easy as you think, if you had gone thru what I went, you will hate you came to this world

I can also build your own internet if you want - and you will not use a public one - I can do so many things
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2014
For those talking about my family

My family knows I am 100% alright and those that are my friends in reality knows me -

I have also worked for different companies in Nigeria when I was deploying solutions to them in the past.

- Back to the topic -
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bennyrazz: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2014
And really I just had to visit your blog!!! What do you mean by http://faakay..com/2014/06/jesus-christ-is-theif-he-was-never-and.html?m=1 @fakaay, is that another work of science
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2014
I no fit laughgringringringrin
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
bennyrazz: And really I just had to visit your blog!!! What do you mean by http://faakay..com/2014/06/jesus-christ-is-theif-he-was-never-and.html?m=1 @fakaay, is that another work of science

@benrazz leave that okay - simple as ABC - can't argue on that

I don't need to tell you everything - somethings are too confidential - because if I tell you, you will never believe until you see happen

I do not need you to believe me if you don't want to believe

believe is a mind, it either you are positive or negative
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Inosenduatall: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
It seems I am the one who is high....

Are all these for real?? Chineke..

Nna anyi faakay! Ride on biko
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
faakay: For those that want information

When I wanted to start inventing in CHINA - it affected my brain that is why I was taking to Nigeria

I was in the prison custody not because of fraud because I have started misbehaving to the public which was abnormal then back in 2010\

When I came to Nigeria I was treated both spiritual and medical

Because I have started reasoning more than what a human being can imagine -

it looks like movie/film what you watch but it has happened to me - it's not an illusion. this is reality - it just looks like an illusion

Check my medical Report when I was fine - http://faakay..com/2014/04/psychiatric-hospital-medical-check-up.html

This is what most scientist go through, the ones that invent -
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
From his blog

I was taking to the Psychiatric Hospital on 22nd April, 2010 when I had mental illness.

This was the letter that was issued to me when I was getting better when I intended to travel back to china to continue my studies.

After I was finally okay in 3 months, then I continued with my life, then december, 26, 2011 I tried creating the Human Made Machine Robot which led to another mental illness and I was taking to the hospital in January, 2012

I said it, the guy has a history of mental illness.

This is more serious than we imagine.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Lolaabokoku: I no fit laughgringringringrin

it's normal to laugh because it looks funny to many people

If you visit TED innovations -Ideas Worth Sharing - you will laugh because scientist inventions and innovations sounds funny to people but it's not funny. it is just the reality
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2014
tbaba1234: From his blog

During the process - I developed a mental illness which is gone and I'm okay - I'm not ashamed of it -

Do you think it is easy to invent

Who did the computer and internet you are using today, you think scientist who did it never went to the hospital, we all go there when we first start because everybody will think you are mentally ill or will develop because it will definitely affect your brain -

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2014
faakay: For those talking about my family

My family knows I am 100% alright and those that are my friends in reality knows me -

I have also worked for different companies in Nigeria when I was deploying solutions to them in the past.

- Back to the topic -
grin

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

During the process - I developed a mental illness which is gone and I'm okay - I'm not ashamed of it -

Who did the computer and internet you are using today, you think scientist who did it never went to the hospital, we all go there when we first start because everybody will think you are mentally ill or will develop because it will definitely affect your brain -

What are the names of the people calling you in California?

1 Like

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2014
What questions do you want again?

Are you satisfied? Anything Else?

For the lady that wants to recommend, will appreciate if you do

Regards
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
tbaba1234:
What are the names of the people calling you in California?

don't worry about that okay - if I tell you, it will not do you any benefit because it is not your career path
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by bennyrazz: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

@benrazz leave that okay - simple as ABC - can't argue on that

I don't need to tell you everything - somethings are too confidential - because if I tell you, you will never believe until you see happen

I do not need you to believe me if you don't want to believe

believe is a mind, it either you are positive or negative
nothing is confidential here, you said Jesus Christ is a thief, did I call you a liar yet? I just wanted you to prove it. It is a normal thing for scientist not to believe in God, after all you are a scientist, so can you prove it? and since you have all this technology and science stuff so filled in your head, you can write the minister of science and technology, her ministry can sponsor all your ideas
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

don't worry about that okay - if I tell you, it will not do you any benefit because it is not your career path

How do you know? I am a science person as well. Robotics is an interesting field.

When did you get your science degree?
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

Mental illness is an ongoing sickness faakay. Please see your doctor today and stick to taking your medication. You may need to take medication for life. Mental illness is like any life long illness. You don't just get cured from it. Please see your doctor. You guys should stop laughing at him. What a pity

5 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by thorpido(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
tbaba1234: From his blog

This is proof positive what is going on.
The Op is still a case.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by baby124: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Women please shine your eyes in marriage before you long suffer and they use you for robot experiment. Faakay needs urgent care, only then will you be okay to find a wife who can help you deal with this illness. Chai, ikunle , see fine pikin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
tbaba1234:
How do you know? I am a science person as well. Robotics is an interesting field.
When did you get your science degree?

I don't have a degree

I studied Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - CCIE, Also Microsoft, Polycom, Avaya = combination of 4 technologies
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
thorpido: This is proof positive what is going on.
The Op is still a case.

Exactly
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by egopersonified(f): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hope this mental illness issue does not include violence, becos this would drive away d girl coogar wants to get u.
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
baby124: Women please shine your eyes in marriage before you long suffer and they use you for robot experiment. Faakay needs urgent care, only then will you be okay to find a wife who can help you deal with this illness. Chai, ikunle , see fine pikin

lol nobody will use the wife or girl for robot experiment - you are funny

Faakay doesn't need urgent care, faakay is more than okay and can even take care of you

faakay is just temporarily out of finance and needs a girl who will support him .
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by tbaba1234: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
faakay:

I don't have a degree

I studied Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert - CCIE, Also Microsoft, Polycom, Avaya = combination of 4 technologies

Ok, great.

Stay blessed
Re: Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
egopersonified: Hope this mental illness issue does not include violence, becos this would drive away d girl coogar wants to get u.

I do not have any violence history - I'm not a violent person -

Just like a normal guy you see everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / Your Most Hated Household Chore? / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.