Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! (40688 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
iamord: its because majority of them are too religious and affected by crows mentality.. “I don't want to go.. Oya stay! I don't want to stay ”syndrome
lol!
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Tushborn: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
And if she doesn't make-up you will have no choice than to cheat on her?
Dnt mind him.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by goodliz: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
I will appreciate if you will be her stylist and designer even in her new found faith, tell her the style you would love her to wear that will make you continuously appreciate her take for example Mike Bamiloye's wife she doesn't use make up but she is elegant and tell her design of clothes in the new found faith that you love her to wear, do all this in love and i tell you, she will look her best for you even in the new found faith. above all love her the more and show it now, so she doesn't see you as a stumbling block to her new faith.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by lastpage: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Op,

I want you to come out and tell us/me that there is more to what is bordering you than "How she dresses".

I know this and l can smell it from a thousand miles but l appear to be the only one thinking along this line (abi l dey crase nii sef? shocked )

Pause and think, look inwards and try to figure out what you think its really is. (Maybe you already know anyway)

The fact that "cheating" crossed your mind indicates that you have thought "long and far".

I referred to "change in loyalty" in my previous post (and that is a gamut of things in itself) but it is a summary of the whole show.

I remember this saying: "If you love me, you will do almost anything to make me happy". True-dat!!

Finally, this issue is not about "religion" at all ...... its just that the Op's wife manifested her "change of loyalty" 'religiously'.

My warning to all married men, guard your wife/husband from the over-reaching influence of these MOG's, for by the nature of their 'business', it is normal for them to seek "unfeterred loyalty", like from a Dog to its owner. That is what makes the business grow (or how do you explain an unemployed young man who goes to church to clean Pastors office at 9am in the morning (when all his mates are out looking for job, writing aptitude tests, doing interviews or even prowling the web for possible job offerings), returns at 5pm in the evening and is back in church again at 7pm (for digging deep) and then goes back home by 9:30pm only to be back again at midnight (for Night Vigil)?

Is that not total submission/loyalty to the control of a fellow man?

As they do to the young man, so they expect from your/our wives (They know married men are a bit stubborn).

They will employ all sorts of gimmicks to divert and re-direct the loyalty of spouses to themselves and against the other spouse.
I've seen it happen countless number of times in different churches.

Some call it 'faith', some call it 'total submission' to the will of 'gwod', some call it 'surrender' and all sort of funny-funny acronyms.

This man must by now have accepted that he has "lost his wife".
His post is just all about easing the pain and agony of that sudden realization.
The "cheating part" is actually just a mask, it has nothing to do with the problem he is facing.

So saad. But That is life for you. Man-up and take it on the chin. Stay focused because its actually not the end of life but the beginning of life in anew chapter and on a different level.

if need be, you will file for Divorce in the future but until then, dont cheat (it has repercussions and its never a justification for what you went through)
abandonment and denial of conjugal bliss is a valid ground, even inthe sight of the creator who implanted such needs into us, a priori.

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
hahahahahaha if I yab somebody here ehn! He will report me to the mods again.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
The woman in question is lacking knowledge because bible never says you should look unkempt.It's about brainwashing,the husband should talk to her to be moderate in her ways.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
snowpe: I have been married for 4years now,recently my wife listened to a preaching on the issue of jewelries,trousers and makeup.suddenly she changed and since then she have been making her self unattractive in the name of church activities.sincerely she is making me to loose interest on her,I have spoken to her about it and she refuses to change.what should I do?l am seriously trying not to cheat on her.please I need advice on what to do to save this marriage.
please moderator move this to front page for advice

My man, just play a trick on her and bring another girl to the house and tell her she will be coming every night for special prayers and make sure she dresses sexy.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by baby124: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
iamord: u did not give any advice to him but just jump into conclusions.. If the two don't settle on her to make themselves comfortable in the house. How can they leave together.m then tomorow he cheats they will give her brainwash part 2 that he is in darkness and needs to come into the light.m the lady won't see anything wrong in what she is doing but increase pressure.. Be careful of brainwash. My fello Nlairalanders.. Am not saying she should put thick make up but look fine.. I have some that pass my area.. I won't mention the chuurch.m u will see a woman with phd..with smelly hair.. That kill.. Wear sandals like they in 1980 don't even use mosturizer to cleanse the skin.m their skin will be dry and un attractive.. Tomorow you will be fasting for husband.. The only person that can marry such is someone that thinks likewise. ..guard your family from brainwash.m this thing is like an epidemic
grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Stillfire: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
On what grounds or biblical scriptures did she use to change her outlook? Compile them and let's discuss it here. Many Christian women are very very gullible and swallow every darn thing their pastors tell them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is what happens when a man marries a woman jst because of ha pretty looks and wen d looks start failing or she stops looking attractive, she becomes a sour taste in d guy's mouth
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by gidjah(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
flipflop: Sir, I'm sure you did not marry her just for beauty alone. Your wife has acted on faith, you criticizing and demanding for her to change may destroy her faith. Give her your support as her husband and friend. If you feel she looks unkempt, it just because you are still looking for that woman she used to be. You suggesting cheating on her is absolutely absurd and terribly wicked. Your wife is your wife, stop loving her for the outside "beauty" and start focusing on the inward beauty that does not change or fade. *#shrugs shoulder
dS advice most of u r given,ain't gd enough,hw can u ignore d physical state of ur wife ?he said she is becomin un kept &shabby,& some one is askin her 2ignore& look inside,??haba my people!that'll neva work 4most men,looks move men thus if ur woman is a dirty one, u wil hardly be moved even to love her.my spouse knows that once d room is not set,i'l complain,i get moved by pure cleanlines & am so sure most men do too. pls report her 2ur pasor if she is..
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
lastpage: Op,

I want you to come out and tell us/me that there is more to what is bordering you than "How she dresses".

I know this and l can smell it from a thousand miles but l appear to be the only one thinking along this line (abi l dey crase nii sef? shocked )

Pause and think, look inwards and try to figure out what you think its really is. (Maybe you already know anyway)

The fact that "cheating" crossed your mind indicates that you have thought "long and far".

I referred to "change in loyalty" in my previous post (and that is a gamut of things in itself) but it is a summary of the whole show.

I remember this saying: "If you love me, you will do almost anything to make me happy". True-dat!!

Finally, this issue is not about "religion" at all ...... its just that the Op's wife manifested her "change of loyalty" 'religiously'.

My warning to all married men, guard your wife/husband from the over-reaching influence of these MOG's, for by the nature of their 'business', it is normal for them to seek "unfeterred loyalty", like from a Dog to its owner. That is what makes the business grow (or how do you explain an unemployed young man who goes to church to clean Pastors office at 9am in the morning (when all his mates are out looking for job, writing aptitude tests, doing interviews or even prowling the web for possible job offerings), returns at 5pm in the evening and is back in church again at 7pm (for digging deep) and then goes back home by 9:30pm only to be back again at midnight (for Night Vigil)?

Is that not total submission/loyalty to the control of a fellow man?

As they do to the young man, so they expect from your/our wives (They know married men are a bit stubborn).

They will employ all sorts of gimmicks to divert and re-direct the loyalty of spouses to themselves and against the other spouse.
I've seen it happen countless number of times in different churches.

Some call it 'faith', some call it 'total submission' to the will of 'gwod', some call it 'surrender' and all sort of funny-funny acronyms.

This man must by now have accepted that he has "lost his wife".
His post is just all about easing the pain and agony of that sudden realization.
The "cheating part" is actually just a mask, it has nothing to do with the problem he is facing.

So saad. But That is life for you. Man-up and take it on the chin. Stay focused because its actually not the end of life but the beginning of life in anew chapter and on a different level.

if need be, you will file for Divorce in the future but until then, dont cheat (it has repercussions and its never a justification for what you went through)
abandonment and denial of conjugal bliss is a valid ground, even inthe sight of the creator who implanted such needs into us, a priori.

Lastpage!
Endorsed and stapmed.. Let me get $y eleganza pen to sign
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
donnypool:

My man, just play a trick on her and bring another girl to the house and tell her she will be coming every night for special prayers and make sure she dresses sexy.
na fuji house of commotion u don dey start up so.. I have helped in relationship matters.. But when it comes to religion and relationship its quite difficult
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Stillfire: On what grounds or biblical scriptures did she use to change her outlook? Compile them and let's discuss it here. Many Christian women are very very gullible and swallow every darn thing their pastors tell them.
once they hear their lipstick gold and ornaments are from marine kingdom they will fling into canal. God save us from brainwash.. That's the hardest war the country is facing

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Women and church fanatism ehn, to the best of my knowledge, Bible doesn't condemn a woman from looking her best in moderate body covering clothes, even Bible made use of "ornaments", telling women to beautify themselves with these things.

It's not a sin to dress good, but in a moderate way not one that reveals any sensitive part of your body or seducing in any way.

Your wife has received serious brainwashing and as the case is always with women, she will be so mad passionate about this new found way of life until she becomes tired, almost nothing will make her go back, just step back, relax and see her tell herself d truth in a short while.
Do nothing that will ruin the sanctity of ur marriage sir.

Peace!!
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
My question still stands

What is this mumu saying
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by biz2get(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blockus:

OP!!

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

One day, take her by surprise, looosen your belt and whip her like a child that she is. And when you are done, give her an ultimatum; Return to factory default setting or move out. angry

Dont let any pastor become the head of your family. If your biitch isnt acting right, whip her or cut the biitch off. angry

And its okay if you cheat now, God would understand. If Virgin Mary looked like that, she would not had been God's babymama.

Niqqaz be like .......

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
iamord: na fuji house of commotion u don dey start up so.. I have helped in relationship matters.. But when it comes to religion and relationship its quite difficult

ya manye but religion changed his wife, and only religion can unchanged her. IMO
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Angeldemivida: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blockus:

OP!!

One day, take her by surprise, looosen your belt and whip her like a child that she is. And when you are done, give her an ultimatum; Return to factory default setting or move out. angry

Dont let any pastor become the head of your family. If your biitch isnt acting right, whip her or cut the biitch off. angry

And its okay if you cheat now, God would understand.[b] If Virgin Mary looked like that, she would not had been God's babymama.

[/b]

Boy Blockus gave me a good laughter this afternoon with that his Babymama-Mary talk. Jeez boy. You are one hell of a funny person.
Wait till the Catholics in Nairaland descend on your funny self.

All this religious over zealousness that break homes.
God made women beautiful.
They spice up the world, the site of a sweet looking woman whether with make-ups or not brightens the day of the beholding husband.
People shouldn't go imbibing crazy ideas from their fellow humans in church. You have a mind of your own to choose what is good for you.
The pastor isn't God, it's a pity some take them as gods which is why their words are being allowed to trickle down in their homes and be causing unhappiness.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by MadCow1: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
biz2get:

Niqqaz be like .......

BOOOM!!!!
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Normality: Women and church fanatism ehn, to the best of my knowledge, Bible doesn't condemn a woman from looking her best in moderate body covering clothes, even Bible made use of "ornaments", telling women to beautify themselves with these things.

It's not a sin to dress good, but in a moderate way not one that reveals any sensitive part of your body or seducing in any way.

Your wife has received serious brainwashing and as the case is always with women, she will be so mad passionate about this new found way of life until she becomes tired, almost nothing will make her go back, just step back, relax and see her tell herself d truth in a short while.
Do nothing that will ruin the sanctity of ur marriage sir.

Peace!!
OP follow this advice!!
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
biz2get:

Niqqaz be like .......
hehe.. U sure this is not an ex terrestrial in homan wig

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Angeldemivida: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hey, this thread just reminded me of my primary school mate that this kind of issue caused great unhappiness in their home. Mum woke up one day and started covering head all the time and attending a church that is different from the whole family. There was always disharmony as father and mother hardly agrees on issues anymore. Mother always bring in strict strict ideas that made the children unhappy too.

Husbands! close up on your wife real good before they take them away from your home with crazy religious beliefs with this religious madness going on in Nigeria. In this case that the idea has already been imbibed in her, poster try to kinda help her unlearn. Have a liberal woman pastor (who preaches the word of God and still know the importance of looking beautiful and feminine) speak to her. They can help her unlearn her new found belief that she is hugging to heart like that. Forcefully or rashly speaking and nagging her about it can only make her run deeper into it all because in her mind's eyes she believes that now she has seen the light.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blockus:

OP!!

And its okay if you cheat now, God would understand. If Virgin Mary looked like that, she would not had been God's babymama.

Too much Boondocks

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by rolex29: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
Otuabaroku: I don't know why everybody is just advising the op to accept the sudden change of the wife attitude to very important issue simply because this is not the only reason why he married at first place.

@Op, talk to your wife and let her know that worshipping God does not mean she should look unkept all the time.
Equally let her know the implication of what she is doing and your concern and worries. Hopefully she listens and change.
well said bro , never underestimate d power of attraction if a husband is immemsely attracted to his wife and why would she suddenly change without involving the husband she is meant to discuss with him before undergoin her sudden unattractive metamorphosis . She ought to know that such issue if not handled properly can jeopardise the d fondess of their union which is very important .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Buy wat u want her to wear. but let it be decent. make-up has never made anybody attractive more than they can be. You just need to work on the dress and hair issue. forget make-up man.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Angeldemivida: Hey, this thread just reminded me of my primary school mate that this kind of issue caused great unhappiness in their home. Mum woke up one day and started covering head all the time and attending a church that is different from the whole family. There was always disharmony as father and mother hardly agrees on issues anymore. Mother always bring in strict strict ideas that made the children unhappy too.

Husbands! close up on your wife real good before they take them away from your home with crazy religious beliefs with this religious madness going on in Nigeria. In this case that the idea has already been imbibed in her, poster try to kinda help her unlearn. Have a liberal woman pastor (who preaches the word of God and still know the importance of looking beautiful and feminine) speak to her. They can help her unlearn her new found belief that she is hugging to heart like that. Forcefully or rashly speaking and nagging her about it can only make her run deeper into it all because in her mind's eyes she believes that now she has seen the light.
Anoda beautiful suggestion
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by yinkbell: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
[Advice from the pit of hell. I guess that's not you talking. Christ loves you too bro!]

[/b][/size][/font][/quote]
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by sarmiie(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blockus:

OP!!

i swear.. U funny die.......any1 wey take ur advice ready to destroy marriage b dat..
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by DECOtech(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
My question still stands
That question is not what he needs now. First pull him away from the pit he's about falling into before the morality interview. May God help us all.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Women change easily becos they are emotional. They feel and act without going back. Op, I understand how u feel about ur situation and for u to come out seeking people's advice here shows maturity. However, If u cheat on ur wife, what ll be the outcome? Have u considered the demerits? U can't change her @ this point. Show her consistent love and u ll be amazed @ the outcome of the result.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by highpappy: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
I think it's either plain stupidity or hypocrisy to separate beauty or attractiveness from loving or marrying a woman. It might not
I do not marry my wife solely because of her intelligence, level of spirituality or personalities. I marry her because of her certain level of beauty and attractiveness, too. If and when that beauty, intelligence or one of the reasons i marry her is being threaten, then there will be a cause for concern. A concern this op is expressing.

I don't understand the insults towards the op. His wife is changing from how he used to know her and he is seeking advice on how to deal with it. I will be concerned too.

Just because the wife is becoming "born again" or acting "Godly" doesn't make it different.

@Op
As some people already mentioned, i wont advise you to cheat or stop loving your wife because of the "change" she is going through. An adventure i will call it. Give her some times and let the dust settles and may be she will realize or understand that you dont have to stop wearing trouser as a female or stop using make up to go to heaven. Give her time while having conversation with her about it without any malaise or aggression. She needs to understand that while she is on her adventure, she needs to fulfill and stand by her spiritual and moral responsibility towards you as her husband which i believe making you happy is part of it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me / Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.