Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! (40728 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2014
xynerise:
Exactly
he who asks for good advice won't make wrong decision,so is either u drop an advice or you keep quiet,cos if I wanted to cheat y shld I ask for advice?I want u guys to understand that in the journey of marriage nobody knows it all.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

OP!!

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

One day, take her by surprise, looosen your belt and whip her like a child that she is. And when you are done, give her an ultimatum; Return to factory default setting or move out. angry

Dont let any pastor become the head of your family. If your biitch isnt acting right, whip her or cut the biitch off. angry

And its okay if you cheat now, God would understand. If Virgin Mary looked like that, she would not had been God's babymama.

hey guy,you are harsh,its my wife we are talking about.I love her very very much.

25 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe: he who asks for good advice won't make wrong decision,so is either u drop an advice or you keep quiet,cos if I wanted to cheat y shld I ask for advice?I want u guys to understand that in the journey of marriage nobody knows it all.
Here on NL, people ask for advice even when they know what to do so I am not convinced tongue

Marriage is not that easy but we have to give reason for getting married to a person. Her beauty should go beyond the make-up you want. Do you prefer a woman who makes up and does not keep a strong christian faith or you prefer a woman who is beautiful from the inside and also spiritually strong?

Your choice to make. Bro, seriously you don't need our advices to stop you from cheating.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

I don't think that's true.

The OP is going through a hard time adapting to his wife's sudden changes. And at such times, temptations abound. So far, he's been able to overcome the temptation.

He's only seeking advice on how to adapt to the changes as fast as possible and save his marriage.

The bolded is a rather harsh conclusion.

OP!!! Honestly I don't know what to tell you. I'm not married and I know very little about women and relationships. grin But I think you really need to remind yourself why you married your wife. The reasons you fell in love with her. I'm sure it's more than just her looks. look beyond that.

Goodluck
I tried to bend right, left and low to view the issue from different perspectives and I still see NO CASE here.

Her change in dressing and appearance should matter not. What if it were something worse? Say incapacitation or amputation of her body parts? What would he do then?

It's hard, yeah but you signed up for all of that the moment you decided to get married.

Marriage is NOT selfish! GERRIT!!!

And @bolded, he hasn't overcome any temptation. He's still being tempted.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe: hey guy,you are harsh,its my wife we are talking about.I love her very very much.

Cool!

First of all, accept my apology for my first post.

Now can you lovingly call your wife and seat her down. Then talk to her about her new found religious zeal and its effect on your marriage. Tell her that she needs to switch up otherwise you may start getting tempted by other women outside and that cos you love her, you dont want none of that.

After that, let her be. If she does not repent, then start playing away matches. #Remember: AlwaysPlaySafe.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Tannie(f): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

OP!!

One day, take her by surprise, looosen your belt and whip her like a child that she is. And when you are done, give her an ultimatum; Return to factory default setting or move out. angry

Dont let any pastor become the head of your family. If your biitch isnt acting right, whip her or cut the biitch off. angry

And its okay if you cheat now, God would understand. If Virgin Mary looked like that, she would not had been God's babymama.

Are you married?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2014
Tannie:

Are you married?

Who in her right mind would marry me? cool

I am still sowing my wild oaths.

23 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by obayaya(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2014
Dygeasy: I tried to bend right, left and low to view the issue from different perspectives and I still see NO CASE here.

Her change in dressing and appearance should matter not. What if it were something worse? Say incapacitation or amputation of her body parts? What would he do then?

It's hard, yeah but you signed up for all of that the moment you decided to get married.

Marriage is NOT selfish! GERRIT!!!

And @bolded, he hasn't overcome any temptation. He's still being tempted.

Yeah, he's still being tempted that's why he needs all the help he can get right now.

Ppl deal with changes differently.

This man married a beautiful lady that takes care of her looks and all of a sudden she stops.

He'll still see ladies who dress good just like the way his wife used to everyday.

It may not be that easy for him to deal with as you do not know if his wife appearance was one of the major things he loved about her.

Marriage isn't selfish.. Yes.. his wife ought to have put that into consideration too.

Opening this thread means he really wants to save his marriage.

29 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

Yeah, he's still being tempted that's why he needs all the help he can get right now.

Ppl deal with changes differently.

This man married a beautiful lady that takes care of her looks and all of a sudden she stops.

He'll still see ladies who dress good just like the way his wife used to everyday.

It may not be that easy for him to deal with as you do not know if his wife appearance was one of the major things he loved about her.

Marriage isn't selfish.. Yes.. his wife ought to have put that into consideration too.

Opening this thread means he really wants to save his marriage.

@ Highlight: Or he is just looking for someone to encourage him to cheat on his wife. undecided

#JustSaying.

I do hoever, agree with most of your post.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by apolonius(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Cheating is such a silly response to what you are bewailing bro.

Take your time to show her hundreds of pastors and priests-so-called faith leaders-who do not joke with fashion.

Also,use the Mary of Magdala pouring perfume on Jesus' feet as a foundation to a sound theology of fashion and how Christ even appreciated it.

Listen to her reasons and give her hundreds of reasons including teachings by pastors like Myles Munroe and Dag-Edward Mills on the woman's beauty and fashion sense and its importance.

Then,finally educate her on the effect or impact of her new 'no fashion' spirituality isd begining to have on your union. These should get her to change.

Again,you can invite her to any of these churches were women come in high fashion- Living Faith,Christ Embassy,Worship Centre in Abuja,COZA and what have you. Women by their nature can't stop taking note of fashion in unusual places. She will be inspired to see what she is losing.smiley

Of course,good luck.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2014
l appreciate all the advice given,it makes me strong and opens my eyes more to understand something s which I didn't.by God's grace I will never cheat on her.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2014
apolonius: Cheating is such a silly response to what you are bewailing bro.

Take your time to show her hundreds of pastors and priests-so-called faith leaders-who do not joke with fashion.

Also,use the Mary of Magdala pouring perfume on Jesus' feet as a foundation to a sound theology of fashion and how Christ even appreciated it.

Listen to her reasons and give her hundreds of reasons including teachings by pastors like Myles Munroe and Dag-Edward Mills on the woman's beauty and fashion sense and its importance.

Then,finally educate her on the effect or impact of her new 'no fashion' spirituality isd begining to have on your union. These should get her to change.

Again,you can invite her to any of these churches were women come in high fashion- Living Faith,Christ Embassy,Worship Centre in Abuja,COZA and what have you. Women by their nature can't stop taking note of fashion in unusual places. She will be inspired to see what she is losing.smiley

Of course,good luck.

He should take his wife to Churches like COZA? shocked shocked

After what happened to Sister Efe Walters?!

Why are you this wicked?! angry

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Ishilove: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2014
ammyluv2002: I understand your point....I sugguest you find a way to still love her like that cause if that's the way she has chosen to worship her God, it won't be fair for you to start cheating on her. I know guys have areas that gets them attracted to ladies but you don't really have a choice here rather you should support her and makke her feel loved.

Btw, thatz why is always good to fall in love with the someone from the inside and not because of the physical apperance cause you may get married to a queen today and by tomorrow her beauty is gone. We should be able to still love those we claim we love even if the person turns out to be a skeleton tomorrow, just take a clue from a mother's love to her child or even God's love to His children. Love should be unconditional. @OP, pls don't get me wrong o...I'm not making reference to you, just saying generally
I agree with your post.

I don't understand the Op's point. When he said 'doesn't want to do her hair', does he mean she leaves the hair unkempt or she has gone back to being natural and doesn't fix attachments and weaves again? I have a feeling it is the latter.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by obayaya(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

@ Highlight: Or he is just looking for someone to encourage him to cheat on his wife. undecided

#JustSaying.

I do hoever, agree with most of your post.

Lol!!

That's a possibility tho.

But that'll be silly of him.

What he has with his wife is definitely worth preserving.

I'm sure they'll sort things out.

just that churchy people can be difficult to reason with. Especially the new converts wey the thing still dey shark grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Archildao: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2014
I dnt think spirituality stops one from looking good and smart.She may decide to go natural,but that shouldnt stop her from looking smart and tidy.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe: I have been married for 4years now,recently my wife listened to a preaching on the issue of jewelries,trousers and makeup.suddenly she changed and since then she have been making her self unattractive in the name of church activities.sincerely she is making me to loose interest on her,I have spoken to her about it and she refuses to change.what should I do?l am seriously trying not to cheat on her.please I need advice on what to do to save this marriage.
please moderator move this to front page for advice
The BIG QUESTIONS you need to answer are: Why did you marry her? What attracted you to her? What are the things that caught your attention? I believe answering these questions will help facilitate better advice and response from us.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2014

Of course,good luck.
:-) Nice points.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by blessedindeed: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe: I have been married for 4years now,recently my wife listened to a preaching on the issue of jewelries,trousers and makeup.suddenly she changed and since then she have been making her self unattractive in the name of church activities.sincerely she is making me to loose interest on her,I have spoken to her about it and she refuses to change.what should I do?l am seriously trying not to cheat on her.please I need advice on what to do to save this marriage.
please moderator move this to front page for advice

Honestly op you sound selfish. You mean u have considered CHEATING on your wife because she decided to walk/work with God the way she perceived it to be. Try it, the plaque of Pharoh and the Egyptians will be far better for you alone than the nemesis of the wrath of God on you if you try cheat on ur wife because of her new find faith.

Advise : Try fall in love with Jesus Christ for real and maybe také ur wife to churches where there are real Women that preaches with good makeups and good dress sense (eg ) House on the Rock, TŘEM, David Christian Centre, DayStar, and my church Harvester International Church (HICC) She will encouraged to look real cute.

Dont be doomed for these girls that open breast and panties walking along all angles looking for lifes to destroy. u will not appreciate what u hv now until u loss it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by snowpe(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2014

Of course,good luck.
I have tried this suggestion of yours but she looks at those churches as though they are not practicing real Christianity,I will keep on talking to her til she changes or I will accept her like that.moreover the union is for better for worse

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2014
obayaya:

Lol!!

That's a possibility tho.

But that'll be silly of him.

What he has his wife is definitely worth preserving.

I'm sure they'll sort things out.

just that churchy people can be difficult to reason with. Especially the new converts wey the thing still dey shark grin

True Stoyy:

Mans wife swtiches up and joins a Church and gets really close to her Pastor. Her husband still likes to sleep on Sunday morning and recover from Saturday nights hangover.
Pastor starts praying personally for Wife as their relationship gets even closer.
One Day, Pastor brings wife a vision; YOUR HUSBAND WANTS TO KILL YOU FOR WEALTH.
Wife gets paranoid. Now everytime her husband jokingly says; I swear, to kill you dey hungry me sometimes' she sees it as a serious matter.

Now, Wife is no longer living with her Husband. Pastor still visits her regularly for prayers. grin

#TrueStory.

That man needs to put a leash on his wife sooner than later before a Pastor becomes the head of his family.
If a Man want his wife dressing like a stripper for him, then his wife should dress like a stripper. angry

#The Man is the Head of the Woman, just like Christ in the head of the Church.

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by oieda: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Me I thot the marriage was for better for worse. Toh, when she gets old and no makeup can make her look 'attractive' that means you will still cheat. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2014
oieda: Me I thot the marriage was for better for worse. Toh, when she gets old and no makeup can make her look 'attractive' that means you will still cheat. undecided

For better for worse is not as simple as that.

The man is in his sexual prime. His wife has decided to grow old faster than him.
So if she wouldnt live up to her duties of satisfying her man, then ...

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Victornet: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

OP!!

I don't mean to insult u. Please say something meaningful.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2014
Victornet:

I don't mean to insult u. Please say something meaningful.

You realize that the 'meaningfulness' or lack threrof of any subject is also subject to the 'comprehension capability' of the reciepient right?!

Example: Mr. A reads a Shakespear book and calls it rubbish, Mr. B reads same book and calls it 'fine Art'.

#NoInsultsIntendedEither.

#Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Morotov1(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

You realize that the 'meaningfulness' or lack threrof of any subject is also subject to the 'comprehension capability' of the reciepient right?!

Example: Mr. A reads a Shakespear book and calls it rubbish, Mr. B reads same book and calls it 'fine Art'.

#NoInsultsIntendedEither.

#Thanks.
You're a damn piece of work.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Emperortj93(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

OP!!

i can't believe someone in his right frame of mind wrote this
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Morotov1: You're a damn piece of work.

grin

grin

cool

#GodBlessYouMyBrother.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by apolonius(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
snowpe: I have tried this suggestion of yours but she looks at those churches as though they are not practicing real Christianity,I will keep on talking to her til she changes or I will accept her like that.moreover the union is for better for worse

For better or for worse does not mean you shouldn't be happy when you can be. Repeat it again and keep at it. God bless your union and the efforts.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Blockus: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Emperortj93: i can't believe someone in his right frame of mind wrote this
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Your problem started the moment you thought a Person with the Moniker 'Blockus' was in his/her right frame of mind.

cool

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by apolonius(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

He should take his wife to Churches like COZA? shocked shocked

After what happened to Sister Efe Walters?!

Why are you this wicked?! angry

LOL!

No na,e will go with her as an aggressive guard to break the head of that randy capitalist if he tries the Efe tricks na.

Seriously,just a visit sha.smiley
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Emperortj93(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

True Stoyy:

Mans wife swtiches up and joins a Church and gets really close to her Pastor. Her husband still likes to sleep on Sunday morning and recover from Saturday nights hangover.
Pastor starts praying personally for Wife as their relationship gets even closer.
One Day, Pastor brings wife a vision; YOUR HUSBAND WANTS TO KILL YOU FOR WEALTH.
Wife gets paranoid. Now everytime her husband jokingly says; I swear, to kill you dey hungry me sometimes' she sees it as a serious matter.

Now, Wife is no longer living with her Husband. Pastor still visits her regularly for prayers. grin

#TrueStory.

That man needs to put a leash on his wife sooner than later before a Pastor becomes the head of his family.
If a Man want his wife dressing like a stripper for him, then his wife should dress like a stripper. angry

#The Man is the Head of the Woman, just like Christ in the head of the Church.
this post gat me laughing this early afternoon for no damn reason

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Emperortj93(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Your problem started the moment you thought a Person with the Moniker 'Blockus' was in his/her right frame of mind.

cool
forgive me for not taking note of your moniker. Promise to do dat next time.
Have a nice day ahead and thanks again for making to laugh hard dis early afternoon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me / Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.