Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! (40709 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by tobechika(f): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
snowpe: where is the victim?for my 4years I have never cheated on her.
Definitely if u start now,u may end up being the victim. Talk to ua wife n pray dat God helps her understand. asap
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by tobechika(f): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
snowpe: tanx alot,I still love her very much,she is the mother of my child.I can't do anything to hurt her,that's why am asking for advice.
Did I hear you say you can't do anything to hurt her?
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
webdezzi:

i dont even know how to categorize this ignorant post.
Look is everything, even pastors take the time to buy some of the finest blazers, so why should his wife dress like "iya kubura"

even at 70, you should try to improve your looks.
and why is everyone telling the guy to adapt to her new looks?
how about she adapt to his (Hopefully not) new cheating lifestyle?
sir, I'm not against anybody looking good or u buyin blazers or agbada for urself, what I'm saying is that you should dress decently and not by showin ur almost half nakid body to the whole world all in the name of fashion or "looking good"
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wislet: oga, park one corner biko. You have been seriously brainwashed.
enjoy ma'am and have fun....ur call
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Vivipop(f): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
This one nah real gbege o! unkempt? all in the name of salvation?. I'm not married but i think Selfishness should not be found in marriages. Your marriage needs counseling.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=007gal][/quote] you don't have to insult me to state ur point ok. U can just say what u want to say or what u feel/think is right.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
MadCow1:

1 Samuel 16:77 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

Your very first problem is thinking that what was wrong with Jezebel was her beauty.. grin
'Whorism' is an act, not a look.
jezebel was the only lady that used make-up in the bible, and I trust u know that she was not a virtuous woman. Thanks for the "whorism" correction
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
My question still stands
I know where you are going to.. You don't seem to care about his plight and give him advice.. Probably because u share the same philosophy with the wife.. He need unbiased answers.. To keep his marriage together..
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dygeasy: I want to believe the bolded doesn't refer to me.

I refuse to be tempted this sweet friday afternoon. cool
Her comment was full of hate. She just had a flashback grin
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by pickabeau1: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:

yay,... been meaning to ask which tradition forbids polygamy
religion yes.. but which culture
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

yay,... been meaning to ask which tradition forbids polygamy
religion yes.. but which culture
In my place, polygamy is frown at. My religion also forbids it
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
You dey mind am? grin

She just had to do the mentioning
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dygeasy: You dey mind am? grin

She just had to do the mentioning
I am telling you. She wants to take her pound of flesh grin
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by onoja12: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
you are definitely a woman,please name that your tradition and religion because,I am not aware of any African tradition that says a man should have only one wife,neither am i aware of any religion that says a man can not marry more than one wife
xynerise:
Rubbish!!

My tradition and religion don't permit more than one wife. Religious fanatism does harm if taking as a priority in the family but that shouldn't be an avenue to marry a second wife. You think that will settle the matter? Geez!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by pickabeau1: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
In my place, polygamy is frown at. My religion also forbids it

We are all africans..I will like to know this tradition
or is it a modern thing..

Imnot talking from the religious angle

Even okonkwo had 3 wives

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Revolva(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Women. R easily brainwashed so the mumu woman dey find heaven lol see all dis yeye pastors just dey break people home with all this stories of the bible which they never witnessed
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
pickabeau1:

We are all africans..I will like to know this tradition
or is it a modern thing..

Imnot talking from the religious angle

Even okonkwo had 3 wives
Discussion for another day grin tongue
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by MadCow1: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
lrguru: jezebel was the only lady that used make-up in the bible, and I trust u know that she was not a virtuous woman. Thanks for the "whorism" correction

Mark 6:22-25New International Version (NIV)

22 When the daughter of[a] Herodias came in and danced, she pleased Herod and his dinner guests.

The king said to the girl, “Ask me for anything you want, and I’ll give it to you.” 23 And he promised her with an oath, “Whatever you ask I will give you, up to half my kingdom.”
24 She went out and said to her mother, “What shall I ask for?”

“The head of John the Baptist,” she answered.

25 At once the girl hurried in to the king with the request: “I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter.”

Herodias danced and pleased the King and for that she was able to make him kill and behead John the Baptist.. Does that make any Woman who dances a Bad woman?!

Jezeebel used her make-up to enhance her beauty to attract Samson for neferious plan to work. Its like a Man using his Range Rover to attract a Woman for sex. Does that now make range Rovers Bad?!

The Make-up was not what made Jezeebel bad.

Dont get that twisted. The make-up was a means to an end.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
I am telling you. She wants to take her pound of flesh grin
lol! And she keeps stooping lower and lower every time she tries to grin
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! And she keeps stooping lower and lower every time she tries to grin
She will discover oyel soon grin
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dygeasy: Bluntly speaking, No advice anyone gives the OP will be sufficient to change his orientation cos for a man to have TRIED to consider cheating on his WIFE for a reason as absurd as what he's stating here, trust me he is just wasting our time.

It's either she changes or he cheats.
u did not give any advice to him but just jump into conclusions.. If the two don't settle on her to make themselves comfortable in the house. How can they leave together.m then tomorow he cheats they will give her brainwash part 2 that he is in darkness and needs to come into the light.m the lady won't see anything wrong in what she is doing but increase pressure.. Be careful of brainwash. My fello Nlairalanders.. Am not saying she should put thick make up but look fine.. I have some that pass my area.. I won't mention the chuurch.m u will see a woman with phd..with smelly hair.. That kill.. Wear sandals like they in 1980 don't even use mosturizer to cleanse the skin.m their skin will be dry and un attractive.. Tomorow you will be fasting for husband.. The only person that can marry such is someone that thinks likewise. ..guard your family from brainwash.m this thing is like an epidemic

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Mark 6:22-25New International Version (NIV)

22 When the daughter of[a] Herodias came in and danced, she pleased Herod and his dinner guests.

The king said to the girl, “Ask me for anything you want, and I’ll give it to you.” 23 And he promised her with an oath, “Whatever you ask I will give you, up to half my kingdom.”
24 She went out and said to her mother, “What shall I ask for?”

“The head of John the Baptist,” she answered.

25 At once the girl hurried in to the king with the request: “I want you to give me right now the head of John the Baptist on a platter.”

Herodias danced and pleased the King and for that she was able to make him kill and behead John the Baptist.. Does that make any Woman who dances a Bad woman?!

Jezeebel used her make-up to enhance her beauty to attract Samson for neferious plan to work. Its like a Man using his Range Rover to attract a Woman for sex. Does that now make range Rovers Bad?!

The Make-up was not what made Jezeebel bad.

Dont get that twisted. The make-up was a means to an end.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is a word of advice for people that can't use their brain to think..everything they juist hear they go along with it.. Some don't wear Gold cos its demonic..did God keep it for devil to use When white man takes from you land and makes rolex they like it and say why can't blacks make such..we r so corrupt.. Its from marine kingdom bla bla bla..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by obidiegwujane10(f): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
And if she doesn't make-up you will have no choice than to cheat on her?
. I don't think that cheating on her will make any different pls give her more time
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
iamord: u did not give any advice to him but just jump into conclusions.. If the two don't settle on her to make themselves comfortable in the house. How can they leave together.m then tomorow he cheats they will give her brainwash part 2 that he is in darkness and needs to come into the light.m the lady won't see anything wrong in what she is doing but increase pressure.. Be careful of brainwash. My fello Nlairalanders.. Am not saying she should put thick make up but look fine.. I have some that pass my area.. I won't mention the chuurch.m u will see a woman with phd..with smelly hair.. That kill.. Wear sandals like they in 1980 don't even use mosturizer to cleanse the skin.m their skin will be dry and un attractive.. Tomorow you will be fasting for husband.. The only person that can marry such is someone that thinks likewise. ..guard your family from brainwash.m this thing is like an epidemic
That is where y'all are getting it wrong. I'm not supporting his wife. But did y'all pause to wonder how much she has been supposedly 'BRAINWASHED'?

The OP here says he has tried many means possible to get her to change and she's not budging. He's here cos he's frustrated.

Now if after the millions of 'angelic' advices that have been offered here in the past 48 hours his wife still remains the same, the OP goes out and cheat. It's that simple.

Africans always want to hear what they wish to. Not the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
She will discover oyel soon grin
gringringrin
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dygeasy: That is where y'all are getting it wrong. I'm not supporting his wife. But did y'all pause to wonder how much she has been supposedly 'BRAINWASHED'?

The OP here says he has tried many means possible to get her to change and she's not budging. He's here cos he's frustrated.

Now if after the millions of 'angelic' advices that have been offered here in the past 48 hours his wife still remains the same, the OP goes out and cheat. It's that simple.

Africans always want to hear what they wish to. Not the truth.
I said the same thing.. But rather than cheat.. If they can't agree and the heat is getting too much they have to divorce
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by xynerise: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
obidiegwujane10: . I don't think that cheating on her will make any different pls give her more time
Me? I will try grin
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
iamord: I said the same thing.. But rather than cheat.. If they can't agree and the heat is getting too much they have to divorce
lol! Yeah. And the essence of all the advice is?

Nigerians! Always beating around the bush. grin
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! Yeah. And the essence of all the advice is?

Nigerians! Always beating around the bush. grin
lol infact there is no two ways about it
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by skyra: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
xynerise:
My question still stands
and y should he not cheat when he is being given every reason to. For all u know, it was those part of her character make up he fell in love with. Before long she will start engaging in marathon fasting and denying her hubby of his conjugal rights because she wants to stay pure. Women have done less and lost their husbands for good. Oga, let your conscience be the judge in whatever action u want to take, but I have a feeling your wife knows u are a good boy so she feels safe. I must however caution u dat entering polygamy is equal to a death sentence, proper bad market noni

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
iamord: lol infact there is no two ways about it
You see and yet we have lots of people here forming wise(wo)men and sages. grin
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by iamord(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dygeasy: You see and yet we have lots of people here forming wise(wo)men and sages. grin
its because majority of them are too religious and affected by crows mentality.. “I don't want to go.. Oya stay! I don't want to stay ”syndrome

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.