Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! (40710 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by tivta(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2014
My signature says it all
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2014
naijababe: @ Sweetlemon, please now auntie! You are coming down like a ton of bricks on the young 'uns grin

Lol!

Some people are just something else!
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Barselonia(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2014
some people are here that would just talk bullshit.... let's be realistic here, religions apart..
let's say am a Christian, There are S.U out There But is not my taste because am always freak with The way my wife to be would dress. so,sudden change in The way she dress, The way we interact, even The way we did hidden camera thing, would eventually be making me lose interest in her because those are The stuffs I see in her that makes let want to marry her.
or in situation am a muslim, I had a girlfriend that On a normal ground she dress cute and always Cover head But suddenly she want to start Using full hijab, The complete 1 that would cover all her body, definitely I would start to be losing interest in her because those are part of What I see in her...
abeg No dey deceived people of What u can't accept.. beauty, dressing, interaction manner are in important in relationship.
gracia

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2014
snowpe: I have been married for 4years now,recently my wife listened to a preaching on the issue of jewelries,trousers and makeup.suddenly she changed and since then she have been making her self unattractive in the name of church activities.sincerely she is making me to loose interest on her,I have spoken to her about it and she refuses to change.what should I do?l am seriously trying not to cheat on her.please I need advice on what to do to save this marriage.
please moderator move this to front page for advice

[size=13pt]If you love her, you love her regardless. Just tell her what her spirituality is doing to you, tell her what you are telling us on Nairaland and i know she would readjust. Wont hurt if you search some bible scriptures on why a woman should make her husband happy, or maybe a book from a pastor she respects, that should do the trick, overly religious christian's are really fickle minded, and do it fast before her pastor starts to run your home from outside, and eventually own ur wife (uno wat i mean wink) cheers.... [/size]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2014
(1) For Singles - Christian Perspective

Here what the bible says in 2 Corinthians 6:14:

“Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?” Another translation says: do not be unequally yoke with unbelievers

A yoke is a wooden bar that joins two oxen to each other and to the burden they pull. An “unequally yoked” team has one stronger ox and one weaker, or one taller and one shorter. The weaker or shorter ox would walk slower than the taller, stronger one, causing the load to go around in circles. When oxen are unequally yoked, they cannot perform the task set before them. Instead of working together, they are at odds with one another.

The “unequal yoke” is often applied to relationships. For a Christian to enter into a relationship with an unbeliever is to court disaster. They have opposite worldviews and morals, and decisions that must be made daily will reflect one or the other. For the relationship to work, one or the other must abandon his moral center and move toward that of the other. More often than not, it is the believer who finds himself pressured to leave his Christian principles behind for the sake of "peace".

Of course, the closest alliance one person can have with another is found in marriage, and this is how the passage is usually interpreted. God’s plan is for a man and a woman to become “one flesh” (Genesis 2:24 ), a relationship so intimate that one literally and figuratively becomes part of the other. Uniting a believer with an unbeliever is essentially uniting opposites, which makes for a very difficult relationship.

The fact that you're a Christian doesn't mean you will find peace with another Christian. Christianity itself has been re-defined by different denominations. While some traced the origin of Make-up to the wicked woman called Jezebel; earring as a symbol of slavery as used on the Israelites; others simplified theirs saying: our God only demands a moderate lifestyle.

As a believer, spare yourself this agony of soul by backing away from anyone who does not know YOUR Jesus Christ (The World today has fabricated some other JESUSes). If you are in love, it will hurt--but not nearly as much as it will later on if you wind up marrying them! If you doubt the truth of this assertion, just talk with those who have already been there. It is better for a Deeper Life sister to get married to a fellow brother in her denomination. As a Deeper Life brother, do not say because Pastor Adeboye preaches the bible, you'd consider a Redeem sister. A 'very good' combination though, but remember some redeem sisters now wear trousers (In constrast to Past Kumuyi's teachings), so make sure you both present a reasonable discourse as to your beliefs before you say that two letter word - "I Do".

Now on the issue on ground
Well, the bible verses posit that the Christian partner should make every effort to keep the marriage together, but if the other person is determined to get a divorce/(cheating)/2nd wife--let them go!! The marriage covenant under God's divine standard can not be forced upon an unregenerate person.

Your marriage is not as important as the author of marriage.

Overall, if after several trials, you still cannot find that better half, take it to God in prayers - He will do it at His own time

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Lol!

Some people are just something else!

I know right. I married an Adonis whose body I like to admire and lick when he's not looking or expecting me to. Suddenly he becomes a follower of Jaysuzz and I can't even talk dirty to him him without him saying that I need to be delivered?! And of course, if I find comfort elsewhere when I was not even looking I am fooking Jezebel!!! May God deliver us from .......................I don't even know sef!!!
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by baby124: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Find out what is going on, and examine yourself. I hope you have not stretched her to the limit psychologically that she is so desperate for acceptance and doing things at the detriment of her marriage. Something is lacking some where. If you are the culprit please change. If it is entirely her decision, make her know you did not marry this person. And the fact that she is more spiritual does not mean she should be unappealing. Quite frankly, the biggest sinners and hypocrites carry faith on their face. It is to cover up a more serious issue. Do your investigations well. The sudden change is strange indeed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by emmyskies(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
snowpe: I have been married for 4years now,recently my wife listened to a preaching on the issue of jewelries,trousers and makeup.suddenly she changed and since then she have been making her self unattractive in the name of church activities.sincerely she is making me to loose interest on her,I have spoken to her about it and she refuses to change.what should I do?l am seriously trying not to cheat on her.please I need advice on what to do to save this marriage.
Your wife's on track. Don't ever cheat on her
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by loswhite(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2014
zeb04: Cheating is out of it but how do you take major decisions like these without invloving your patner, Its just wrong.
since she decide to change without consideration me too I will change...lol I no go even answer her self, nobody go tell her b4 her brain go reboot
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by BodyKiss(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2014
ammyluv2002: I understand your point....I sugguest you find a way to still love her like that cause if that's the way she has chosen to worship her God, it won't be fair for you to start cheating on her. I know guys have areas that gets them attracted to ladies but you don't really have a choice here rather you should support her and makke her feel loved.

Btw, thatz why is always good to fall in love with the someone from the inside and not because of the physical apperance cause you may get married to a queen today and by tomorrow her beauty is gone. We should be able to still love those we claim we love even if the person turns out to be a skeleton tomorrow, just take a clue from a mother's love to her child or even God's love to His children. Love should be unconditional. @OP, pls don't get me wrong o...I'm not making reference to you, just saying generally

They should both compromise. People cheat for something far lesser than this in marriages. This is reality, the truth is, there's far too many competition temptation out there for a wife of this modern time not to make herself look attractive enough for her husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2014
emmyskies:
Your wife's on track. Don't ever cheat on her

She is off track.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by ocelot2006(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Guys, I'm pretty sure he's not telling his wife to dress like a video vixen or street gal. Then again, if she did dress like that for her hubby (AT HOME OH), how is it anyone's business? It spices their love, and sex, lives. All he wants is for her to look pretty for him, that's all. And neither is he saying that she should quit her faith.

What most of you don't realise is that the way a partner takes care of himself or herself affects the mood or the interest of the other. And I say that from experience as a married man. But I'm pretty sure most of you who are busy dishing out criticisms are yet to tie the knot, thus don't have a freaking clue. But hey...

Bros, marriage is about give and take. Don't cheat on her, and still love her. But she's got to look good for you.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Barselonia(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]Just admit you are simply looking for an excuse to cheat on her. Im not married yet, but my girlfriend is very spiritual and i am not, But i love that girl to bits... So dude, i just aint buying your excuse. If you love her, you love her. Just tell her what her spirituality is doing to you, tell her what you are telling us on Nairaland and i know she would readjust. Wont hurt if you search some bible scriptures on why a woman should make her husband happy, maybe from a pastor she respects.... Act and stop giving lame excuses on here[/size]
you are absolutely wrong brother, u see that in her before u started dating her. if she suddenly stop being not spiritual, you would complain... The young man see how she is before marrying her, and thats what he like in her.. leaving love aside, beauty and dressing attract u to someone. you yourself, chrisbaba, u have What attracted u to ur girl

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Barselonia(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2014
ocelot2006: Guys, I'm pretty sure he's not telling his wife to dress like a video vixen or street gal. Then again, if she did dress like that for her hubby (AT HOME OH), how is it anyone's business? It spices their love, and sex, lives. All he wants is for her to look pretty for him, that's all. And neither is he saying that she should quit her faith.

What most of you don't realise is that the way a partner takes care of himself or herself affects the mood or the interest of the other. And I say that from experience as a married man. But I'm pretty sure most of you who are busy dishing out criticisms are yet to tie the knot, thus don't have a freaking clue. But hey...

Bros, marriage is about give and take. Don't cheat on her, and still love her. But she's got to look good for you.
abeg help me tell them ooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Bibol(f): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Why do I have a feeling this issue is beginning to affect the OP's sex life? People saying here that did he marry her for her looks obviously don't know how important neatness is in marriage.
Those oversized dresses sometimes ooze offensive odour and that can turn off any man no matter how spiritual the man is. She can still look very attractive for her husband without compromising her standards. A wise woman knows how to go about that. Let her shave, use deodorant if necessary, keep her hair tidy every time, dress smartly even if she decides to cover up everything.

I've seen lots of Christians without makeup and jewellery that look tidy and attractive for their spouses. The God I know and serve does not support dirtiness unfortunately a lot of married women are guilty of this because they feel they have hooked the man successfully.

The description of the virtuous woman in Prov 31 does not depict an unkempt personality. Op should talk to his wife, unmarried folks may not truly understand what he is going through.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2014
One missing question

@OP, are you a Christian? How dedicated are you to your God?

Let me explain something here:

If you are a non-believer, oh damn! I will suggest you get ready for more* battle. Soon, your problem will go beyond her apperance, to more complicated issues like "she prays alot"... to attending vigils & church services, and trust me: a conflict would arise as to how to raise your kids.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by frank043(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blockus:

Who in her right mind would marry me? cool

I am still sowing my wild oaths.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....hohohohohohohohohohoho!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by AjanleKoko: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
naijababe:

Standing ovation! You nailed but I am not sure if i were in OP's shoes I'd stay in the marriage and yes I know I'd be cursed for leaving my spouse because they met Jayzuss!!! Why should one human being give another complete autonomy to make them miserable. I'm sorry I'd rather be lonely than miserable.

OP, God's speed in your new journey.

Hmm.
I think most women who are into religion were either that way before they got married (hence implying the man was never Number One), or the husband is messing up badly in some way.

A man has the responsibility to satisfy his wife in every way possible. Emotional satisfaction takes the first priority, over physical or material satisfaction, for women.
Don't let church/pastor fill the void which you should have.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by emmyskies(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

She is off track.

Shay na this life we dey live? Everyone entitled to his/her opinion and ways. But someday, the sheep will be seperated from the goat. Those that truely seek the Lord and His kingdom will have it
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Maonyz(f): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
snowpe: l appreciate all the advice given,it makes me strong and opens my eyes more to understand something s which I didn't.by God's grace I will never cheat on her.

Pliz dear, you don't need God's grace not to cheat. GoD's grace is alreaDy sufficient for us. I mean, Jesus has died and resurrecteD already, He won't die again! What you need is self-control and discipline. God has made us free moral agents, He has placed before us right and wrong. We know the difference between the two and He has given us the liberty to choose whichever one pleases us, at our expense though!
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by oapbrown(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2014

Bros, sorry o, are yu born again and do yu attend thesame church with your wife? Pls if you're not born again, you really need to find ur place in God and attend a Bible Church together with your wife.

Back to the matter, as Christians, we get many things mixed up...some churches teach and preach against all these things yu listed above...and sincerely speaking, they have ruined and scattered many homes unknowingly, especially in cases where the other partner isn't a fanatic. And dat's why I asked if yu're born again. Pls, your wife doesn't need to stop dressing beautifully as she used to...to d extent of not making her hair. She doesn't! The head of a woman is her beauty and her beauty is very very important in your marriage. Some hypocrites say, it doesn't matter, but when they see a 'tushly' dressed babe outside, they stare at her many times...

Lemme share this with you...when I was courting my wife, she was attending a church that doesn't really appreciate ladies wearing trousers. So she only wears it during the week. My church on d other hand doesn't preach against it, as far as it's moderate. At a point, we were arguing on somethings about faith and I found out, she's not being thought d deep truth about Bible in her church so I insisted she start attending my church since that's gon be our family church after our wedding. She did and am happy today that, we share dsame beliefs and knowledge. We're married now...but as much as we both try to be spiritual...we don't ever ignore that aspect of our bodies, looks, sexuality, etc...Many times, she asks me to pick hairstyles for her...

The teaching about trousers, jewelleries, makeups is so complicated so I won't talk about it here. But the bottom line is that, your wife thinks she's doing all d change in dressing to please God...that's good...but the pure truth is that she cannot please God if she hasn't pleased her husband! She has to balance both! The marriage oath says that 'I'll honor you with my body..." And even the Bible says, 'Wives, honor your husbands'...Bros, u get work to do o...sit down with her and explain these things to her...it has scattered many homes o...and the church will be d ones to be praying for those wives later not knowing der teachings caused the probs. She can be a real Xtian, without changing much of her looks, as long as yu're pleased with the looks.

Get her messages from Pastor Chris Oyhakilome, Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Bishop Abioye, Pastor Nike Adeyemi (Daystar), Rev. Albert Oduwole and a lot of others. Listen to them together and let her get back on track...and don't ever think of CHEATING! DON'T!!!

Enjoy your marriage, sir!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
emmyskies:

Shay na this life we dey live? Everyone entitled to his/her opinion and ways. But someday, the sheep will be seperated from the goat. Those that truely seek the Lord and His kingdom will have it

Yeah the holier ones like you smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by adebayour26: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Get her another message that preaches WIVES' OBLIGATION TO THEIR HUSBANDS or HOW WOMEN CAN KEEP THEIR MARRAIGE.
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by oapbrown(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bibol: Why do I have a feeling this issue is beginning to affect the OP's sex life? People saying here that did he marry her for her looks obviously don't know how important neatness is in marriage.
Those oversized dresses sometimes ooze offensive odour and that can turn off any man no matter how spiritual the man is. She can still look very attractive for her husband without compromising her standards. A wise woman knows how to go about that. Let her shave, use deodorant if necessary, keep her hair tidy every time, dress smartly even if she decides to cover up everything.

I've seen lots of Christians without makeup and jewellery that look tidy and attractive for their spouses. The God I know and serve does not support dirtiness unfortunately a lot of married women are guilty of this because they feel they have hooked the man successfully.

The description of the virtuous woman in Prov 31 does not depict an unkempt personality. Op should talk to his wife, unmarried folks may not truly understand what he is going through.

God bless you, my sister...some pple won't understand this...I had a neighbor...it was this newly-found faith attitude and dressing that broke her home...the husband tried hard but she was adamant. They eventually divorced. Now the children are getting married, they keep blaming their mother for changing and divorcing their father! Funny enof, the man didn't marry another wife since...but the woman still have no senses and guts to re-marry her home again...May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by TS2(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
obayaya:

I don't think that's true.

The OP is going through a hard time adapting to his wife's sudden changes. And at such times, temptations abound. So far, he's been able to overcome the temptation.

He's only seeking advice on how to adapt to the changes as fast as possible and save his marriage.

The bolded is a rather harsh conclusion.

OP!!! Honestly I don't know what to tell you. I'm not married and I know very little about women and relationships. grin But I think you really need to remind yourself why you married your wife. The reasons you fell in love with her. I'm sure it's more than just her looks. look beyond that.

Goodluck

I love you #nohomo
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by stigman(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Blockus:

Cool!

First of all, accept my apology for my first post.

Now can you lovingly call your wife and seat her down. Then talk to her about her new found religious zeal and its effect on your marriage. Tell her that she needs to switch up otherwise you may start getting tempted by other women outside and that cos you love her, you dont want none of that.

After that, let her be. If she does not repent, then start playing away matches. #Remember: AlwaysPlaySafe.

You need help from christ
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by stanchib(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
flipflop: Sir, I'm sure you did not marry her just for beauty alone. Your wife has acted on faith, you criticizing and demanding for her to change may destroy her faith. Give her your support as her husband and friend. If you feel she looks unkempt, it just because you are still looking for that woman she used to be. You suggesting cheating on her is absolutely absurd and terribly wicked. Your wife is your wife, stop loving her for the outside "beauty" and start focusing on the inward beauty that does not change or fade. *#shrugs shoulder

This is where we get it all wrong and misunderstand God...nd that is why God is so unique and different from the ways of man...how does a woman looking kept and still beautiful affect her faith..according to the man he says the wife now looks very un-kept and the scriptures says that cleanness is next to Godliness and cleanness here defines both beauty and being kept...so we should stop allowing ourselves to be deceived all in the name of satisfying a particular faith...that's not God...we satisfy God in our h@ nd not by being unkept so bro dnt encourage this young man to keep still and allow the wife to fade away...forget his faith...we are all humans..and not God..I believe that she's just being misguided..but you only need to give her good reasons why she need to turn a new leaf..being kept and looking good will never take u to he'll rather ur deedz will..
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by UrbanMystique: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
obayaya:

I don't think that's true.

The OP is going through a hard time adapting to his wife's sudden changes. And at such times, temptations abound. So far, he's been able to overcome the temptation.

He's only seeking advice on how to adapt to the changes as fast as possible and save his marriage.

The bolded is a rather harsh conclusion.

OP!!! Honestly I don't know what to tell you. I'm not married and I know very little about women and relationships. grin But I think you really need to remind yourself why you married your wife. The reasons you fell in love with her. I'm sure it's more than just her looks. look beyond that.

Goodluck
the only meaningful post... Coming from unmarried man, you deserve a kudos
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Hmm.
I think most women who are into religion were either that way before they got married (hence implying the man was never Number One), or the husband is messing up badly in some way.

A man has the responsibility to satisfy his wife in every way possible. Emotional satisfaction takes the first priority, over physical or material satisfaction, for women.
Don't let church/pastor fill the void which you should have.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by adiong: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Non of u ve help d op he needs advice not accusation because dats wat most of u ve done someone is in a dilema n wat u ppl do is to accuse him if he didnt add d part him trying not to cheat on his alot of u will sure accuse d wife how many men will b bold enough to say it out publicly dat u want to cheat on ur wife neither is it right 4 him to do so bt i think its better he said his mind out than keep silent
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by Dygeasy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sweetlemon: Just look at how dem xynerise, Dygeasy, and co are giving advice like say dem know pass. See how they are condemning the op for saying he wants to cheat on her as if they'd handle things any better should their own wives suddenly develop some brainwashed sense of spirituality. Can't you sympathize with the op? I can only imagine how hard this is for him right now. I can see how hard this guy is trying not to cheat, he's being upfront honest with himself instead of living miserably in denial or just subjecting himself to the cruel fate of being married to someone who doesn't entice him anymore. So the op should start enduring his marriage now as if he's in kirikiri prison ba?

Awon oloshi advisers oshi! mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

let me tell you something most of you even married folks do not know. Sex is probably the most powerful force in marriage. Couples who enjoy good sex have much higher chances of wanting themselves for much longer and much lower chances of cheating on each other. And talking about sex, physical appearance has a lot to do with it. The op married his wife while she was still fashionable. And for those self righteous people accusing him of not loving her inside, I have news for you, That was part of her personality! It was part of the things that made her who she was. So don't give me crap about him loving only her physical beauty. FYI, I define beauty as an inner sense of peace and confidence that manifests on the outside. What you see about something attracts you to that thing before you can even want to know anything about it.

So now that op's wife no longer attracts him, what should? So when op and his wife want to make love they should start singing/quoting songs of Solomon ni? Oh puleeeez!

I hate it when people are not realistic. That is why most of our problems remain hanging for too long cos we are in denial.

OP. You need to pray. Pray hard for God to reveal the truth about fashion to her. Pray hard for God to let her see that she's hurting her marriage and that's the plain truth. Pray for God to reveal to her that she is actually sinning when she causes her husband to sin.

You see why I keep advising ladies about this?: Getting married is one thing. Preserving your marriage is a different journey entirely. Do not confuse the two of them. NEVER you ever think that all is well just because of that thing on your finger or because of some piece of paper. Ok nau.

Cheers!

I want to believe the bolded doesn't refer to me.

I refuse to be tempted this sweet friday afternoon. cool
Re: My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! by tobechika(f): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Cheat na. What r u waiting for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.