Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram (23686 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by atlwireles: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

You're obviously--- for lack of finding a kinder word to describe you--- a bush man! You're clearly one of those Nigerians that didn't leave the shores of you're country till you were too old to lose your accent and adapt properly to your new home. Most likely your were close to your 30s (or well into your mid 30's) when you left Africa. I say this because of the idiocy you exhibited in your defense of this abhorable act. In the Countries you lived in were the I.Ds issued on the basis of tribe or religion? Or was it issued for data purposes i.e identification, employment, census, migration, immigration etc?

The last time i.d cards were issued on the basis of tribe and religion it was Hitler doing it to the Jews and thats how he got to exterminate them quickly and swiftly because they were easily identifiable. This was done in Germany, one of the many countries Im pretty sure you've managed to sneak into in the past.

What rule are you violating here? Please moderator do the needful.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ISP1KSDATROOF: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

illiterate and you don't know that in Germany that each Bundestag is independent from each other. is the same thing obtainable here where everything is control by the central government.

He is a bush man.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ibedun: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
My foolish sleepy Yoruba people, not by violence, not by strive but use of brain power and unity. We can drive the igbos by using our collective economic power. Close ranks and stop buying anything from the Igbos. It is the customers (duh!) who owns any market not the traders. Alaba international, Ladipo and other Igbo (clannishly dominated markets)can be neutralised quite easily.

But hopelessly lethargic, docile and merry-foolish people (my people!!) stop buying and making commerce with sworn enemies.

Stop the commerce, bear some pains for a while, close rank and withdraw that hopeless and foolish "accommodating" mantra. Other people must live in our land on our own terms.

It is useless being nice, stand up and tell the immigrants " you are no longer welcome"

I will lose huge rental income and value of properties will go down, economy will shrink but only for a short while.

Our enemies (east of the Niger) have overstepped the mark.

3 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by anago9010(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Germannig:

Idiotaaa. I live now in USA and you get a state drivers licence (if you drive) or state ID card in each state. Monkey

you are sounding like a daft mongrel. the united state operate similar system with Germany. where state are almosg semi autonomous region. Mr travel around the world without having the knowledge how things work in those climes. your stupidity in megabytes will solve sub Saharan African low internet connectivity milieu.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by anago9010(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

He is a bush man.

the idi0ta is even bringing USA to the argument, when USA and Germany operate almost similar system where state are independent entities. talk about illiteracy at its peak.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ISP1KSDATROOF: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Germannig:

Idiotaaa. I live now in USA and you get a state drivers licence (if you drive) or state ID card in each state. Monkey

You're obviously new in town. Tell me what State you live in and I bet I can point you to neighborhoods where folk were born and raised---are in their 40s--- and never had State Issued form of Identification.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ISP1KSDATROOF: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
atlwireles:

What rule are you violating here? Please moderator do the needful.

Oh, you're the snitch that runs to the Mod asking him to ban me everytime I make a post that makes your ignorant self uncomfortable?
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Germannig: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

You're obviously new in town. Tell me what State you live in and I bet you I can point you to neighborhoods where folk were born and raised---are in their 40s--- and never had State Issued form of Identification.

I am not new in town, okay!!!

Of course, there will be deviants. But pray tell how will those unregistered people travel outside their natural abode to say from Chicago to LA by flight?
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by atlwireles: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Oh, you're the snitch that runs to the Mod asking him to ban me everytime I make a post that makes your ignorant self uncomfortable?

Snitch?? why not play by the simple rules, as they apply here. An American like you should understand something that basic.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Germannig: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

the idi0ta is even bringing USA to the argument, when USA and Germany operate almost similar system where state are independent entities. talk about illiteracy at its peak.

You are very ignorant. It is called United States, a federal union of states. Nigeria has states like the US and there are State laws as well as fed laws in Nigeria. Tell me the difference between a US state and a Nigerian State law in terms of the theory of the law. What is difference is the practice of the law, whereby the Nigerian fed arrogates everything to itself, even State laws, whereas the US fed govt does not in most cases.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Germannig: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

You're obviously--- for lack of finding a kinder word to describe you--- a bush man! You're clearly one of those Nigerians that didn't leave the shores of you're country till you were too old to lose your accent and adapt properly to your new home. Most likely your were close to your 30s (or well into your mid 30's) when you left Africa. I say this because of the idiocy you exhibited in your defense of this abhorable act. In the Countries you lived in were the I.Ds issued on the basis of tribe or religion? Or was it issued for data purposes i.e identification, employment, census, migration, immigration etc?

The last time i.d cards were issued on the basis of tribe and religion it was Hitler doing it to the Jews and thats how he got to exterminate them quickly and swiftly because they were easily identifiable. This was done in Germany, one of the many countries Im pretty sure you've managed to sneak into in the past.

Who implied that IDs should be issued based on tribe? Issue IDs to residents, you damn foooool. Can you read?
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by anago9010(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Germannig:

You are very ignorant. It is called United States, a federal union of states. Nigeria has states like the US and there are State laws as well as fed laws in Nigeria. Tell me the difference between a US state and a Nigerian State law in terms of the theory of the law. What is difference is the practice of the law, whereby the Nigerian fed arrogates everything to itself, even State laws, whereas the US fed govt does not in most cases.

fvckhead stop digging your graves and engaging your chi in a debate far above your unicellular brain cell. now bring pen and paper while i lecture you Mr I have travel all over the world.

in the USA , state are independent of the federal government. that why each state have it police department, and have it own laws e.g some state legalize marijuana and homosexuality, while others sees it as crime. and that not the official position of the government of the USA.

in Nigeria the federal control all security apparatus, that why a Joseph mbu can shyte on a governor rotimi amechi, ditto for f.g acquiring all land with natural resources nationwide. all Nigeria state still go cap in hand to collect allocations from f.g every month end. is these same system obtainable in the USA. illiterate hope you are now redeem from your pluto-esque darkness of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Germannig: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

fvckhead stop digging your graves and engaging your chi in a debate far above your unicellular brain cell. now bring pen and paper while i lecture you Mr I have travel all over the world.

in the USA , state are independent of the federal government. that why each state have it police department, and have it own laws e.g some state legalize marijuana and homosexuality, while others sees it as crime. and that not the official position of the government of the USA.

in Nigeria the federal control all security apparatus, that why a Joseph mbu can shyte on a governor rotimi amechi, ditto for f.g acquiring all land with natural resources nationwide. all Nigeria state still go cap in hand to collect allocations from f.g every month end. is these same system obtainable in the USA. illiterate hope you are now redeem from your pluto-esque darkness of ignorance.

We are saying the same thing, dumbo!!!
The laws of Nigerian were designed based on the US system. But the practice is different. In reality, in Nigerian states should be able to give ID cards to residents but the Fed govt has hijacked all State powers. Dumbo! Dumbo!! Dumbo!!! Your ignorance is making me sick.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by anago9010(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Germannig:

We are saying the same thing, dumbo!!!
The laws of Nigerian were designed based on the US system. But the practice is different. In reality, in Nigerian states should be able to give ID cards to residents but the Fed govt has hijacked all State powers. Dumbo! Dumbo!! Dumbo!!! Your ignorance is making me sick.

fvckhead android since you adduce to the fact that Nigeria state is not run ideally, according to the tenets of true Federalism.

then why make comparison in the first place with those ideal situation in those climes. that you didn't turn up with autism is the 8th wonder of the world, going by the fact that you are overdose on amphetamines from infancy. anyway read my post history to see i gat more aggression than an evil spirit possessed pitbull. if you really care for a cursefeast tonight, then be my guest blockhead raghead.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ISP1KSDATROOF: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Germannig:

I am not new in town, okay!!!

Of course, there will be deviants. But pray tell how will those unregistered people travel outside their natural abode to say from Chicago to LA by flight?

Like I said: You're new in town, so shut up, bush man.

Most people like the ones I described, got no reason to go outside their State or fly from Chi town to LA because they got everything they need in their hometown. And even if they gotta go outta town, then they'll get an I.D.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ISP1KSDATROOF: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
atlwireles:

Snitch?? why not play by the simple rules, as they apply here. An American like you should understand something that basic.

Your post revealed that you're a snitch!
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
GEJ grin grin grin grin grin

till 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ChrisOD: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Like I said: You're new in town, so shut up, bush man.

Most people like the ones I described, got no reason to go outside their State or fly from Chi town to LA because they got everything they need in their hometown. And even if they gotta go outta town, then they'll get an I.D.

I see that you ply with low level untraveled people different from him and those he hobnobs with. Sorry.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
ChrisOD:

I see that you ply with low level untraveled people different from him and those he hobnobs with. Sorry.

I lived in your country, almost 40yrs ago, in an era when your Grand Father probably thought a plane was one of the thousand African gods to be worshipped by him and his entire clan. Probably sacrificed a few of your relatives too to appease the gods and beg forgiveness from the wrath of the plane.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ISP1KSDATROOF: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
ChrisOD:

I was first stationed in your country, almost 40yrs ago, in an era when your Grand Father probably thought a plane was one of the thousand African gods to be worshipped by him and his entire clan. Probably sacrificed a few of your relatives too to appease the gods and beg forgiveness from the wrath of the DC-10 Aircraft.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by LLVelly: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
A dig at fashola & rochas. NB: Say No to APC crinkum crankums.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Donmarrius: Nigeria must divide!.
can you boast of your comment anywhere brof, do you mind writing out your government name so we start identifying Nigerian youth who dream of an opened pandora box in our dear country. This is the only home I know, and I would continue to explore ways that would ameliorate conditions in my niche. I hope you would always stand by your statement in the next 50 years, especially with your full name, instead of hiding behind a fake name. I really think you should be sent on exile forthe rest of your miserable life. War monger who have never tasted even a mob action.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm

Registration or no registration, wetin wan happen go happen.
boss, abeg wetin wan happen make we know.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
EddyNumerouno: Nice one!
P.s Fashola should 'reintegrate the people he deported from Lagos'
definitely, and he should offer apology also. This country should always come first before any induced divisions.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eldavido1: Finally someone has woken up to his responsibilities!
better late than never, for this, I would say kudos to the DSS, keeping the fragile bonds of unity is of utmost importance.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
ichidodo: Eye-service,FG has no right to ban anything.....they couldn't do anything for Sharia,why the grandstanding?? Registration and curbing of Boko haram south east infiltration should continue.....
the sharia brouhaha is not an episode that aired during this dispensation (OBJ years), although government is continuous, GEJ can't be held responsible for that. It is very wrong for any governor to instigate the registration of non-indigenes especially when they define the exact ethnic group that needs identity cards, such moves would continue to balkanize the already balkanizing country of ours, as youths let's stop being used as pawns by politicians who mean no good. #StayBlessed brof
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amya: Nice move by the FG. Every Nigerian has the right to live anywhere they choose to live. It's one of the freedoms guaranteed by the constitution. There should be harsh sanctions imposed on any state government who pursues this further.

Long live Nigeria!
a big amen to that mi lady, all these youths who have not tasted ordinary riot would be agitating for break up. It gladdens my heart each time. I go online and I see fellow Nigerian youth rooting for the peace of our dear country. G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ bless Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ChrisOD: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

I lived in your country, almost 40yrs ago, in an era when your Grand Father probably thought a plane was one of the thousand African gods to be worshipped by him and his entire clan. Probably sacrificed a few of your relatives too to appease the gods and beg forgiveness from the wrath of the plane.

Old, lying Yoruba amoeba. Clap for yourself.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Afrocatalyst: Just waking up?

Why didn't FG issue the ban when lagos came up with LASRRA and deportation of some people to their hometowns?

Why now that the Imo state government has taken same path.

I perceive cowardice.

My advice to Mr President: do what is right whether you are going to step on toes or not. People are watching and this might be your last chance as a president.

You should have done this long time ago with the LASG.
I really don't see anything wrong with LASSRA of a thing, I think appreciating the demography of dwellers in your state enables you to plan effectively.
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
lacasa: The Igbos/southerners begged their principal for this wen the Arewa Youth Foundation gave their ultimatum grin

They mistook the Northern people's silence for weakness

As I said, we Northerners r okay whichever way the cookie crumbles.

cool
cmon brof, your are a Nigerian youth foremost before being a northerner likewise me a Nigerian before being a south southerner (delta state). These current crop of politicians be it south or north mean no good for our dear country, yet to be candid, northern politicians have decided not to develop the north for you guys (I have been to katsina) and G♡̷̬̩̃̊D̶̲̥̅̊ forbid if Nigeria bulkanizes, no more crude oil profits for you guys. I really hope you know that, we make more sense being one than divided, check Egypt, Sudan etc. #StayBlessed
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: Nigeria must divide. We are going back to Biafra
no pun intended, you hav no clue about your statement, if you were one of those kwashiorkor babies in biafra back then, you would posit better. Long live Nigeria
Re: FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram by ikevin(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Barywhyte: Hausas doing everything possible and impossible to hold on to this mad union.
who says so, am from the south and I would keep rooting for the unity of Nigeria, where would you go to? Do you think politicians from your divide cares or give a hoot about you. Long live Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun / Court Summons Falana Over 'supermarket Judgment' Comments / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.