Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77047 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
lol

marv1: hello dnt bring ur hostility to NL all becos of what has been said. At least some people hav confirmed some of these things. Dont be angry BIKO. And dont start to begin to harass nigerians in SA because of this small arguement. Or else we shall export BOKO haram to SA. Lol.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
My hope is in people like you

OdenigboAroli:

You made a very good point...South Africans didn't have to go through the type of hardship we Nigerians go through because of our bad government. South Africans have good economy with good quality of life. Nigerians hustle because we are poor,corrupt and unintelligent. Nigerians are deluded because they think they are some kind of super power in Africa. 70% live below poverty line yet they make the loudest noise. We are flooding their country because we are poor and desperate not because we are more hardworking. We need to accept that we are no where close to South Africa in development. ....they are billions of light years ahead of us. Yes,the white man helped to build the country but Nigeria had everything to make the country the greatest yet nothing to show. We run around bragging and beating our chest while we rot inside.
Look at our education
Healthcare
Infrastructure
Security
Unemployement
....Nigerians shouldn't be talking. ...we are the dregs of the black world.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
True that

elected:

Hey bro. Don't be this mad at Nigerians. There are lots of things to consider. You ought to see the class of Nigerians you are in discussion with. I don't know the kind of Nigerians you have in your country, but one I know for sure, is we are friendly people. Following, our population as a country, you expect to have every type. All we need right now, is time to fix our country. You will also have people that have time to praise and all that, but we don't really need those praise. We only need to work hard fixing our country, good things should be allowed to praise themselves. I am also amazed how south africa became a popular destination for Nigerians. What a shame!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
elected:

the most hated people on earth are the Americans, yet people can't do without them.
You just need to do us proud and learn to prove people wrong everywhere you go as a Nigerian. Yes, there's prejudice about being a Nigerian around the world. That's probably they way we do things, like our intimidating presence which is not justify by our development or ecological environment, otherwise, a lot would have looked up to us. That unfortunate failure, can be attributed to our government. Note:not all crimes are committed by our government, but their inability to educate people on how things should go . that's where their failure lies. The disappointment is disturbing. Individual Nigerians, have the intellectual potential to compete in the world stage. So unfortunate!
i completely agree with you bruh!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Elebiju: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:
....Pls stick to the agurement at hand okay?.
okay okay you win, a true Ghanaian indeed.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Elebiju: okay okay you win, a true Ghanaian indeed.

No dumba$$...We speak the same language. angry angry angry
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: During the nairaland highjack, I added one South African chic on facebook and through her, I have noticed how crazy she is about her naija guy. She practically loves everything about naija and she speaks pigin like one bred here...

Not just her but other SA ladies as well. They also have a facebook group for Southies married to Naija guys...

Why are they crazy about us? embarassed
oga abeg give me the group name on Facebook..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
kilmix:

at this juncture am forced to take an exception to your comment.
I met this beautiful SA babe on FB. we've been friends for 3years now..
if I have the opportunity, I'll like to settle down with her. am sure my family will love her.
suffice it to say that I have never been to SA nor do I have the intention to live there (maybe my Masters degree).
I love my Naija nor be joke.

You should come down and visit there are many good masters programmed which are well funded. Back at the topic...Im sure there are many exceptions but many Nigerian men dont think like you do...Im sure your perception was changed by this girl but before her you probably thought the same thing.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Elebiju: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

No dumba$$...We speak the same language. angry angry angry
dumbass? ain't cool sis but I will let it pass, moreover you don't know my nationality except if you know what this word means AYEMAFUGHE.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Voicefilter: I do not think anyone here has any right to talk on behalf of SA women. Kinkybraids you missed it dear.

Just relate your experiences and not generalise. I for one like my Africans brothers as brothers but nothing impresses most in terms of a love relationship.
1 Culture shock!
2 Personalities(most tend to be overated)
3 I do not like to be objectified or be a trophy because i am light skinned.
4 It is a misconception to think Nigerians are rich(I have seen a lot of poor ones)
5 Those I met tend to buy association with women
6 They are not as handsome as some believe(there are those few)
7 It goes back to taste(My SA men have more taste to me)Again taste is subjective
8 End Nigerian men are overrated because they do not appeal to every girl as most of the women I know would not even dream of dating a Nigerian l

I think if you read back I made some generalizations I have heard from other girls and then spoke specifically about myself undecided like you said taste is subjective. Im not sure if you've noticed but you also made a lot of generalizations too and until every South African woman can speak for herself all we can do is assume...
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kilmix: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You should come down and visit there are many good masters programmed which are well funded. Back at the topic...Im sure there are many exceptions but many Nigerian men dont think like you do...Im sure your perception was changed by this girl but before her you probably thought the same thing.

I never had that idea. Ve always thought if hooking up with an SA babe.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gbyte:

You are so right about everything you said about Nigerian men, and most especially the part that they dont have plans to marry most of the SA ladies, I would give you some reasons why a Nigerian would not want to marry a South African lady:
SA Ladies love Cigaretter and Weed, they almost cant do without it, thats not a ideal woman for a Nigerian
SA Ladies don't like to be told what to do, they say you are controlling them and they tell you to Bleep off, "futsek/Voetsek"
SA Ladies would rather you go cook for them than they cook for you, only the ones that are used to Nigerians would use the kitchen, or they even live on Fast food which is expensive.
Some SA Ladies are so lose that have sex with friends living in the same house and they even make it known to you, some would even tell it to your face that they would sleep with your friend. Mind you, I said some. No Nigerian lady would be so confident to tell her BF she'd sleep with his friend and actually do it.
And finally, SA Ladies would take advantage of you as a foreigners, they have a "working" Police Officers who would listen to them first before listening to you as a foreigner, plus the fact that you don't understand what they are saying, so they would have built a case that would send you to jail before you even know it, and you'd be right there in front of them.
Just before I forget, they can stay away from sex for a long time, so if you leave your SA lady for a period of time to travel somewhere, trust me, there is 80% assurance that she'd be sleeping with someone else before you come back, including your friends.

These are things that would make a Nigerian rethink about them before making them a wife.

I cant dispute this but once again not every SA girl is like that. I cant help but laugh at the weed part grin lol really I dont smoke and none of my close friends do. From all these things you described I think you are into the rough fast kinda girls...the young ones that couldn't care less about anything but weaves and partying (No offence) . My point is when selecting a girl select properly...even Nigeria you wouldn't choose a girl like that so why come to SA and choose so recklessly Every country has good women but for some reason guys like the bad ones. I remember I had this friend who was sweet and beautiful but wild in a crazy way lol but for some reason guys just flocked to her like bees on honey (Especially Nigerian men shocked ) and although she wasnt a bad person she would treat these guys like crap while the buy her things and take her out shopping ect to the point where she stabbed one guy (he was Ghanaian) in the arm with a fork (I kid you not cheesy ) and guess what he still came back even asking for marriage!!!!So please explain to me why you guys choose girls like her time and time again and still complain

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Elebiju: dumbass? ain't cool sis but I will let it pass, moreover you don't know my nationality except if you know what this word means AYEMAFUGHE.

You're a Nigerian, and a Yoruba for that matter.. Maybe your username (Elebiju), was what gave you away....No other nationality would use that as he's username...Even an Igbo wouldn't do that.
I sincerely do apologize for calling you a dumb a$$.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Okeikpu: smart gal wink lemme buy you a drink... wink

lol Ill hold you to it...but lets be careful that could be seen as a form of payment grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kentnickole(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

You're a Nigerian, and a Yoruba for that matter.. Maybe your username (Elebiju), was what gave you away....No other nationality would use that as he's username...Even an Igbo wouldn't do that.
I sincerely do apologize for calling you a dumb a$$.
Mature response... His last term actually sound like Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Beneinyang10(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Am just hearing about this for the first time.
Do you mean they are crazy about naija Guys
in term of money, wealth or their likes and appearance?

If so be, how do one link to them,?
I think i should have one to chat a long with anyway.

2sExy1: During the nairaland highjack, I added one South African chic on facebook and through her, I have noticed how crazy she is about her naija guy. She practically loves everything about naija and she speaks pigin like one bred here...

Not just her but other SA ladies as well. They also have a facebook group for Southies married to Naija guys...

Why are they crazy about us? embarassed
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mbilla(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=SantaMafia] what the hell is in this eediot's head? a nigerian mudder fugger ape with an IQ of 10. suffering smiling mor0n.you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your sick brain,huh? omo naija generator republic grin

foooolish shitnigerian modafaka! you live in Ghana and still insult the god people of Ghana? Thunder fire your blokos and your entire family! why don't you tell us exactly where you work/live so my boys can pay you a nice visit? then you will know what to say next time y Hahahahaha..... Mad toothless dog! Just read gabbage u wrote and u will know why I said u Ghanaians are born Poky Stupwd i.d.i.o.t.s. What can ugly talkative bastard like u do except pragnating ur ugly fat cheap women and allow them to suffer and giving birth to bastards like u. Uncreative, unproductive Lazy men that there cheap women feeds.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mbilla(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=SantaMafia] what the hell is in this eediot's head? a nigerian mudder fugger ape with an IQ of 10. suffering smiling mor0n.you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your sick brain,huh? omo naija generator republic grin

foooolish shitnigerian modafaka! you live in Ghana and still insult the god people of Ghana? Thunder fire your blokos and your entire family! why don't you tell us exactly where you work/live so my boys can pay you a nice visit? then you will know what to say next time
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
petkoffDrake: kinkybraids... all those things u mentioned ar normal things men do naa. if u get married to a Nigerian guy(me inclusive) show him love daily, nd he will b yours 4life.
...besides some of d bad things u mentioned are not our fault. our Nigerian girls make us develop such characters
...ask them

Not your fault huh? I think Iv read enough NL threads to see why Nigerian women complain so much lol.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
iwonbaoko: I think we are talking about black South African men here and it is a bit of self deception to attribute whatever "success" SA has to SA black men. Compared to other black Africans not just Nigerians ,black SA men are really miles behind on many measures particularly entrepreneurship, motivation/drive and general world exposure and often have a chip on their shoulder. Even more amusing is this tendency to feel superior to other black Africans on the basis of this so called South African "success".Truth is since blacks took over they have not advanced the country. The level of corruption across the country in many areas has exploded just like everywhere else in Africa

Sometimes in order to feel like someone feels superior you have to have a hidden insecurity undecided and Yes I understand that the most basic way to show national pride is by proving that your country is better than the next thats normal but its also okay to says what good attributes that country has that you can learn from. That is how countries advance. Im not Saying SA is perfect its not, Ill be the first to admit that but I wont attribute it to our 'lazy black men', the dynamics of a developing country are very complex...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lenzz:

Lol.
That's quite an expose. On sighting this thread, I immediately went after your moniker. Well you didn't just turn up, you delivered in style.
Frankly this intelligent nd detailed piece will come as no suprise to most folks who followed your last thread.
It made an excellent read. Its always fun breaking words with you Ms Braids

Oh so we meet again Mr Lenzz embarassed lol I hijacked someones thread but thank you...I couldnt resist the debate but its been a fun one.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Mbilla][/quote]

Hehehe u are back from Prison at last.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Sometimes in order to feel like someone feels superior you have to have a hidden insecurity undecided and Yes I understand that the most basic way to show national pride is by proving that your country is better than the next thats normal but its also okay to says what good attributes that country has that you can learn from. That is how countries advance. Im not Saying SA is perfect its not, Ill be the first to admit that but I wont attribute it to our 'lazy black men', the dynamics of a developing country are very complex...
Your juvenile psychological insights might seem mighty and profound to the folk of Gauteng but to me they are just asinine emissions. I do not need to "show" national pride but I know for a fact that on any measure of competitiveness today 2014 Nigerians can hold their own against anyone and we do not even see you as competition. More importantly we know who we are and are very aware of all our shortcomings as a nation but are not ashamed of who we are, of our culture or of being black unlike most of your folk who strive assiduously to be more Western that the West and whiter than the white. When you see a Nigeria anywhere you know and we do not apologize for that
Black South Africans have issues not only with Nigerians but with ALL BLACK foreigners in SA. Not with the Chinese,Indians or others but with Zimbabweans,Nigerians and all other blacks.Why ? Because they show you up as slow,weak and uncompetitive. They reveal your excuses for what they really are; pathetic alibis
Let me remind you ignorant clods of one fact in 1976 BP was one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria but Nigeria decided they should not sell our oil to the apartheid government they did so on the sly and Nigeria sent them packing.To this day they have not been allowed to return.
Despite threats and intimidation from Britain we stood our ground because we saw injustice in your country. Not only Nigeria but every other country in black Africa supported you. Kids in Nigerian schools were made to contribute pennies toward the cause At the time America and Britain supported the apartheid regime. Now when Madiba died who were the people chosen to speak at his burial You guys are suffering from Stockholm syndrome as a society and have no self awareness. You think you are rich? In 50 year even Malawi will be ahead of you

8 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mbilla(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
unapologetic:

Hehehe u are back from Prison at last.
hahahaha.... i just came back frm work and read the gabbage that senseless poky i.d.i.o.t wrote. Anyway am not suprise dat is an average Ghanaian for u. Cowards, Stupwd, Bastards, Envious, Hateful, Laziness, Uncreative, Unproductive and Irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kgr28(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Boom who gives a flying FVCK!!!
The thread is as shiit as the OP.
Now nigerians you can give yourselves these kind of tittles as always, just so you guys could be relevent!!

So long you guys continue to flock into SA like maggots, for greener pastures, Schools, women and whatever shitt it is you guys are doind in SA. we will always be relevent.

NO sane SAcn will relocate to nigeria. ONLY business people who are seeking profits and exploiting your black-azzes and funny its white people.

Intelligent people who cant run shitt...
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Even though we all claim to be Africans there is a fundamental difference in culture between Nigerian women and the few East /South African women I have met e.g going out to clubs at night alone.If a Nigeria woman does that then she is on duty i.e hooker but many East And South African women I have met will go out to bars/clubs to have a good time alone and go home with men sometimes for free i.e they operate just like men do. Even where that is not the case they like to claim equal rights. You cannot do that in typical Nigerian marriages. Also I think there is less shame in things like being a single mother which is still very much the case in Nigeria although urbanization means some of these things happen more commonly these days,Nigerian society is still very conservative and men are the heads of families. On the flip side Nigerian men take financial responsibility more seriously and maybe that is why some can be very desperate

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by unapologetic: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mbilla: hahahaha.... i just came back frm work and read the gabbage that senseless poky i.d.i.o.t wrote. Anyway am not suprise dat is an average Ghanaian for u. Cowards, Stupwd, Bastards, Envious, Hateful, Laziness, Uncreative, Unproductive and Irresponsible.

That guy is an ignoramus. comments posted by Ghanaians on this thread are really irritating.... I can attribute the display of their stupidity to inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by lovetterrison(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
SantaMafia: what the hell is in this eediot's head? a nigerian mudder fugger ape with an IQ of 10. suffering smiling mor0n.you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your sick brain,huh? omo naija generator republic grin

foooolish shitnigerian modafaka! you live in Ghana and still insult the god people of Ghana? Thunder fire your blokos and your entire family! why don't you tell us exactly where you work/live so my boys can pay you a nice visit? then you will know what to say next time you feel like saying something about Ghana/Ghanaians.

shitnigerians are the most stvpid,senseless, dumb, lazy, greedy, ugly animals with sh1t-filled heads grin the most despicable animals on earth grin genocidal fagg0ts grin
jesu! who unlock dis dude!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole:
Mature response... His last term actually sound like Ibo.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I googled that Ayemafughe....seems Yourba to me oh.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
iwonbaoko: Your juvenile psychological insights might seem mighty and profound to the folk of Gauteng but to me they are just asinine emissions. I do not need to "show" national pride but I know for a fact that on any measure of competitiveness today 2014 Nigerians can hold their own against anyone and we do not even see you as competition. More importantly we know who we are and are very aware of all our shortcomings as a nation but are not ashamed of who we are, of our culture or of being black unlike most of your folk who strive assiduously to be more Western that the West and whiter than the white. When you see a Nigeria anywhere you know and we do not apologize for that
Black South Africans have issues not only with Nigerians but with ALL BLACK foreigners in SA. Not with the Chinese,Indians or others but with Zimbabweans,Nigerians and all other blacks.Why ? Because they show you up as slow,weak and uncompetitive. They reveal your excuses for what they really are; pathetic alibis

You see really angry or passionate about this issue...I really cant tell which it is But one thing that Im certain of is that I will not let you ruin my good Friday. This was meant to be a fun topic but wow you really have gone off topic even going as far as hurling insults...I think its just a reflection on yourself not your country. I wont entertain you any further.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by sexylogan(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You see really angry or passionate about this issue...I really cant tell which it is But one thing that Im certain of is that I will not let you ruin my good Friday. This was meant to be a fun topic but wow you really have gone off topic even going as far as hurling insults...I think its just a reflection on yourself not your country. I wont entertain you any further.

Just ignore him

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I believe the only passion is contempt such as befits a nebbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.