Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37943 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by 9free(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
feelamong:

Bros na only Duplex dem go dey build here..

Me I want to build a 4 storey building with 3 bedroom flats

is that not allowed in this estate?

I trust my people. I know say Aunty mercy na 10 storey high rise building she dey plan to build.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Onuokwu:

Make the plans well o...but watch out for bush meat. I am on standby. Ebola don end!

I need to buy a new gun to be visiting this estate.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
One of the things I am planning is to hire a gardener, a guy great with plants and flowers and have him go round the estate with me to identity the types of trees and flowers we need to start planting as soon as the rains come next year. Look at the tree in this picture, do you think that green tree in the junction was planted before or after the buildings? We need to start creating the effect we need long before we start drawing the building plans.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
spyder880:
One of the things I am planning is to hire a gardener, a guy great with plants and flowers and have him go round the estate with me to identity the types of trees and flowers we need to start planting as soon as the rains come next year. Look at the tree in this picture, do you think that green tree in the junction was planted before or after the buildings? We need to start creating the effect we need long before we start drawing the building plans.

Yeah. Those trees that formed like umbrella at the top... very good.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by emmadejust(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
spyder880:

I need to buy a new gun to be visiting this estate.

hmmm oga is the estate hunter mann....

I Hope there wil be Something Like a playing game field, garden, church area amongs the estate?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
@spyder880, nice innovation & idea, ""the world is ruled by thinkers who can see the future in today"", real estate is a very good investment, following proceedings here bumper 2 bumper....... cool

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
shinejackie:
@spyder880, nice innovation & idea, ""the world is ruled by thinkers who can see the future in today"", real estate is a very good investment, following proceedings here bumper 2 bumper....... cool

Thank you, we shall ensure that this will succeed like every other thing we have done bedore.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by PHfinest(m): 4:51am On Dec 02, 2014
@Spyder, Just sent you a mail.
Will call soon.

Tinyem na egwu a!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:19am On Dec 02, 2014
PHfinest:
@Spyder, Just sent you a mail.
Will call soon.

Tinyem na egwu a!

I have sent you a reply, thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Some people have called and reserved some more plots, please follow up on payments to ensure the plots are reserved for you.

Some people have paid money into my personal account, I will transfer the money to the estate account later but please pay the money for the buying of these plots into the account below;

ACCOUNT NAME: TIGERKENN HOMES LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0056735948
BANK: DIAMOND BANK.

Thank you.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
9free:

I trust my people. I know say Aunty mercy na 10 storey high rise building she dey plan to build.

hahahah. how u take know? i hope say u don buy ur own?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
For those of us calling me to pay in instalments, it is possible. Just call me and we can work out the details for payment, bearing in mind that we have to wrap up the payments by early next year. This is to enable us move fast on the other works. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2014
Our neighbours around this estate has started securing their land with a wire gauze fence. The first is a farm settlement while the second is a proposed university campus (about 300 plots). Knowing the political clout of the owner of the second land, (the deputy senate president), passing a tarred road into and beyond this area is a possibility in the near future.

A road could pass through here to Ugwuomu/Amorji Nike to link with Caritas university and Godfrey Okoye university all within Nike. By the time this will happen, land here will skyrocket, people could be begging to buy land here for N2.5m-N3m or more.

"The future belongs to those who has the power to envision tomorrow today."

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Adinije(f): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2014
U said u will confirm if villagers could allow owner safeguard his/her plot with wire gauze without having to pay community levy. Pls react to it. I also want to know what the community levy will cost.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Adinije:
U said u will confirm if villagers could allow owner safeguard his/her plot with wire gauze without having to pay community levy. Pls react to it. I also want to know what the community levy will cost.

You can safeguard your plot with wire gauze, I think the one they will raise eyebrows is when you start fencing with blocks without settlement of community development levies. My plan is to negotiate the whole 100 plots and settle the whole development levy and later collect same from each individual owner before handing over the documents if we agree on that.

I think it will be cheaper that way, I may even collect individual receipt for each plots at the time I pay off the youths. Remember I said I will collect the money from each person as its not part of this N600,000.

But I must sound a note of warning here, payment of community levy now we are not ready to build houses here in this location could be ineffective at the end. There are chances that by the time we come in to build, these present youth body may have grown out and be replaced by younger men who will insist they be paid another community levy under a new receipt. I have seen this happen elsewhere. So I suggest you pay and secure your land documentation and when you are ready to build, pay the youths and immediately commence your buildings.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Adinije(f): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2014
spyder880:

You can safeguard your plot with wire gauze, I think the one they will raise eyebrows is when you start fencing with blocks without settlement of community development levies. My plan is to negotiate the whole 100 plots and settle the whole development levy and later collect same from each individual owner before handing over the documents if we agree on that.

I think it will be cheaper that way, I may even collect individual receipt for each plots at the time I pay off the youths. Remember I said I will collect the money from each person as its not part of this N600,000.

But I must sound a note of warning here, payment of community levy now we are not ready to build houses here in this location could be ineffective at the end. There are chances that by the time we come in to build, these present youth body may have grown out and be replaced by younger men who will insist they be paid another community levy under a new receipt. I have seen this happen elsewhere. So I suggest you pay and secure your land documentation and when you are ready to build, pay the youths and immediately commence your buildings.
Yea, that has been my fear cos I don't want to pay comm. Or youth Levy now. What I want to purchase and safeguard it first.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by NL1960: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2014
spyder880:
Our neighbours around this estate has started securing their land with a wire gauze fence. The first is a farm settlement while the second is a proposed university campus (about 300 plots). Knowing the political clout of the owner of the second land, (the deputy senate president), passing a tarred road into and beyond this area is a possibility in the near future.

A road could pass through here to Ugwuomu/Amorji Nike to link with Caritas university and Godfrey Okoye university all within Nike. By the time this will happen, land here will skyrocket, people could be begging to buy land here for N2.5m-N3m or more.

"The future belongs to those who has the power to envision tomorrow today."

I have always been told that it is difficult to get a of land in the East as most families do not sell lands but rather reserve it for their children and their unborn children. Where is this lot of land being sold coming from?. Has that concept of people not selling lands changed?.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
NL1960:

I have always been told that it is difficult to get a of land in the East as most families do not sell lands but rather reserve it for their children and their unborn children. Where is this lot of land being sold coming from?. Has that concept of people not selling lands changed?.

I have never heard that one before. People buy and sell lands and other properties at the right prices in the east since I was born. I don't think it will change soon.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Adinije(f): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
NL1960:

Yea to some extent u are right, before now my community don't sell lands. What was invoke was, if u want to have somebody's land, the owner will tell u what to do for him(he might request u build bungalow for him in his other plot) but times are changing and most pple can now trade land for cash.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Adinije:
Yea to some extent u are right, before now my community don't sell lands. What was invoke was, if u want to have somebody's land, the owner will tell u what to do for him(he might request u build bungalow for him in his other plot) but times are changing and most pple can now trade land for cash.

In this part of the east, in Nikeland, there are countless stories of people buying lands with a lump of stone cheesy Let me explain grin

Right from time immemorial, Nike people were so fierce in ancient battles that they chased away many neighbouring communities like Ngwo and Eha people. They annexed the surrounding lands and didn't know what to do with the acres of space. Then came civilization, first it was our Anambra brothers and then our Ezeagu brothers who started buying lands in Nike.

My elders told me stories of how Nike people sold lands in those days. Pay them some money, feed and wine them and then they will take you to the bush, give you a lump of stone weighing about 10 kg, then you are told to hurl the stone far into the bush, whenever the stone is found, is your land grin so you could actually buy lands then with stone throwing method, and the lands are still plentiful. That was how Abakpa, Emene etc were all sold. (Na so them tell me o) cheesy

We are still lucky that the land is remaining, you can still pay N600,000 and we can give you a lump of stone to throw, only that your stone can only land within a space of 60 x 100 ft. grin

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
spyder880:

We are still lucky that the land is remaining, you can still pay N600,000 and we can give you a lump of stone to throw, only that your stone can only land within a space of 60 x 100 ft. grin

Funny Spyder. That "Stone throw" thing expired many, many years ago... I remember my great-grand father used to say that.
50x100, 60x100, and 60x120 feet is the official and norm now... anything else is a SCAM. Ride on jare Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by PeoplesArmy: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
NL1960:

This is possible but not prevalent in Anambra State because of scarcity. Trading in land occurs on a daily basis in south east but in most areas in Anambra State, a plot of land is 450sqm (100ft x 50ft) as against these ones that are 600sqm.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2014
Still selling....... Make sure not to miss this opportunity to own a good piece of land in Enugu.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2014
http://theadvocatengr.com/new/enugu-state-wins-2014-100-resilient-cities-challenge/

Enugu on the rise, buying lands in Enugu makes even more sense now. grin
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2014
We are still expecting more payments as the first week draws to a close. Eight plots sold and 92 remaining, although I am taking up about 5 plots on my own but I will wait for others to choose first.

We still have roughly 3 months to conclude, but the sooner we start work on the land the better for us. Buy now, happy Friday and enjoy the weekend cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by ikeyman00(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
@@@

bump!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Payment for these plots of lands are going on. Another plot of land was paid for by a buyer with the initials O.A.N. We are still expecting more payments so we can start work on clearing the site. Thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Plot number 51 has just been paid for this evening by a nairalander with the initials of I.C.C. The plot is located at the third block of the layout. This brings the number of plots paid for to 10. We are surely moving forward.

I advice all interested parties to pay up so we can tie this deal and start the clearing of the lands. I see a situation where there will be last minute scramble to pay and reserve plots, I cannot rule out the possibility of a hike in prices as is always the case in that type of situation.

This is a chance to buy cheap, thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
I know how these things work, cheesy most people are looking at this location as a bush which will take some years to develop. Yes but with the right approach, the development time will be shortened, and I believe I can do so. This location has potentials, and by the time the clearing and mapping out with fencing will be done, we might be surprised here because others living around on the ground will rush to buy.

We better make moves and buy now, to avoid last minute rush. Thank you all.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2014
I am expecting more payments for some plots of land today.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2014
More plots paid for this morning by a nairalander with the initials P.N.A. I will update the forum as soon as he furnish us with the numbers of plots chosen and other info. Please keep the payments coming in. We are doing well and the lands are selling. Thank you all.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2014
4 plots of lands were paid for this morning. Still expecting more payments. This is a good investment for the future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Satin Paint / Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.